Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story


- Text Size +

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


 

THREE MONTHS LATER-

 

 

 

If John was disheartened,  he did not show it.  It did not reveal itself in his work or his new personal life.   And he was forced to make way for a new personal life,  once Zoe awoke from her coma and remembered nothing of the incident, that put her in one in the first place.

 

 

 

Eli swooped in and told that half assed lie about her falling off of a horse.  Michelle Landau seconded it and John could not help but look upon her with suspicion.  She suddenly didn’t seem very concerned about her missing brother either.  At one point, he called her to ask if he could question her about it, and she declared that she thought that Calvin Jr. actually might not be missing,  but may be staying with friends.

 

 

 

John didn’t quite follow her logic in lying about the matter, except that maybe Eli Pope had told her something that placated her.   But to John’s way of thinking,  Calvin Steele Jr.  was just as dead as the other dinner party guests.  And Iris Stone herself said he had been shot to death trying to escape  the fatal dinner party.

 

 

 

Eli took charge of Zoe’s recovery and John stood back and let it take place. Because he now had other concerns--namely Olivia Pope.

 

 

 

He had moved in to her two story town house,  while keeping the ‘ghetto flat’  as she called it,  on the side, in case things did not work out.   Olivia quit working for Crestlow, Crane and Coltaire and found work for someone that John considered quite heinous:  the new Prime Minister, Francis Urquhart,  a sly piece of baggage that managed to fall into the job. No one elected him.  And John had preferred Urquhart’s predecessor,  Henry Collingride. Scandal had coincidentally brought him down and John was not a big believer in coincidence in general. He wondered what Olivia knew, if anything, about the whole thing,  but decided it was best not to ask.

 

 

 

 

Olivia thought Urquhart was just brilliant and worked in his office.   It didn’t seem to bother her that a young reporter, named Mattie Storin,  jumped off of the roof garden of the House of Commons and was often seen with the Prime Minister.

 

 

 

Olivia had waved the whole thing off,  telling him that the girl was always bothering the Prime Minister and that she seemed unstable.   John didn’t quite buy any of it, but he could prove that  no more than he could prove anything tangible about Eli Pope.

 

 

 

 

At that moment,   they were at a small affair at Urquhart’s home(John could have done without ever meeting him in person) and was actually having a semi interesting conversation with Urquhart’s wife, who apparently followed crime quite closely and was aware of the cases he had worked on.  

 

 

 

“Really Inspector,  what happened after that Henry Madson debacle was a disgrace. You should have received a medal.  Don’t you agree, Olivia?”   Elizabeth Urquhart sniffed.

 

 

 

“Well it if had been up to me,  he would already have one.”  Olivia said pointedly.  John’s rigid arm cupped her slim waist protectively as he continued to converse with Elizabeth.  Olivia herself, could not help but allow her thoughts to wander back to this morning, to their earthy lovemaking session that still made the blood in her veins warm.

 

 

 

John had handcuffed her wrists on top of her head and watched with his arms behind his own,  as Olivia bobbed confidently up and down upon his formidable shaft,  all while in the background,   pictures of his cases in progress were pinned to a corkboard in their bedroom.  Olivia did not mind his work being there at all, and there had been times that John was loathe to admit, that something SHE saw when she looked at the board,  had helped him see something he had not before.

 

 

 

 

She remembered his quickly reaching out to grip her hips, as they both unexpectedly experienced a stormy and passionate release.  Olivia tried to shake off the memory of their morning encounter and pay attention to what Mrs. Urquhart was actually saying,  while reaching up to adjust the hat she was wearing.  It was in that moment,  that she glimpsed her father and Zoe.   Zoe was staring right at them, frowning.

 

 

 

 

That bothered Olivia.  Because it could possibly mean that Zoe Luther might be having second thoughts and MIGHT want her husband back.   And Olivia was not in the mood to be generous.

 

 

 

She could hear her phone buzzing and she knew she had received  a text.  Olivia opened up her purse, pulled the phone out and saw it was from...

 

 

 

Jane Foster.  Shit!  She was in the nearby forest and insisted on meeting with her there.  Olivia coolly put the phone back in her purse.   She was not interested in meeting with Jane or hearing anything about Asgard.  But Olivia doubted she would go away.

 

 

 

“I’ll be back.”  Olivia said and went inside the house, before easing out of a side glass terrace door and into the woods.  Jane was not hard to find and she took a deep breath as Olivia approached.

 

 

 

“Eamonn has disappeared.  But I think you know that, Liv. Heimdall and King Odin want to question you about it.”

 

 

 

“I’m not going back there, Jane.   And Heimdall made it clear that I was not to return if I could not live there permanently with him.  I can’t.  I have found something here.”

 

 

 

“I see that, Liv.  I do.  But Eamonn left with you.  And apparently he told people that King Odin gave him an assignment of some sort.  That’s not true and everyone is worried.”

 

 

 

 

Olivia looked around before answering.

 

 

 

“Jane, the last time I saw Eamonn, I was upset. So was he.  Eamonn told me that he was here to kill Stacker Pentecost and find out about something. He claimed someone close to him had betrayed him.”

 

 

 

“Someone close to him? Someone from Asgard?”  Jane asked.

 

 

 

Olivia bit her lip then spoke.

 

 

 

“I got the distinct impression that he was talking about Heimdall. I can’t be sure.  He looked so troubled that I did not dare ask.”  Olivia said,  just as she heard John calling for her.

 

 

 

“I have to get back, Jane!”

 

 

 

But Jane reached out and put a hand on her wrist!

 

 

 

“Olivia,  Heimdall said if you do not come to him,  he will come here.  He means it. I think you should come with me now.” Jane advised. But Olivia snatched her wrist out of her grip!

 

 

 

 

“Who do you think you are?! Don’t you ever get tired of being a lackey for the Asgardians?  And Heimdall had better not dare come here!  He knows the danger or he should!” she huffed.

 

 

 

“Yes, Olivia, I do. That’s why you need to live in Asgard, permanently.” Jane said coolly, just as John appeared in the forest area.   He raised a brow at the sight of Jane. She looked familiar. Where had he seen her before?

 

 

 

 

“Liv?” he asked walking up to her. Olivia met him halfway and his broad hands splayed her waist.

 

 

 

“Is everything alright?”  he asked.  Olivia nodded and smoothed his tie.

 

 

 

“It’s fine. This is Miss Jane Foster. She is a reporter that was hoping to get an interview with the Prime Minister.  He’s too busy.”  Olivia said giving Jane a hard look. Jane’s answering one told her she would probably regret it.  She tore her eyes off of Olivia,  smiled at the Heimdall look alike called ‘John Luther’  and walked off.

 

 

 

“Where is she off to? The house is that way.”  John asked suspiciously.

 

 

 

“She snuck onto the property so she has to go the way she came.  So, what do you think of Elizabeth Urquhart?  It seems you have a new fan.”  Olivia said, now linking arms with him.

 

 

 

“She’s now chatting up your father and Zoe.  I’ve had about enough of this thing. Please tell me you have?”  John half begged.   

 

 

 

She glanced at the spot that Jane Foster had stood in, before looking in to John’s eyes.

 

 

 

“Yes.  I’ve had quite enough as well.” she said and they walked at a leisurely pace,  out of the woods and back towards the house.

 

 


 

 

John,  unfortunately,  got called about a case so they could not spend any private time alone.  Olivia decided to get some work done at the PM’s office. She was startled when she was told that Zoe Luther was waiting to see her.  

 

 

 

“Zoe? What brings you by?”  Olivia asked innocently as she closed her office door behind her. Zoe sat down in a chair.

 

 

 

 

“My. This is really impressive. And working for the Prime Minister.  Your father is truly proud.”

 

 

 

Olivia didn’t answer that.  She leaned back against her desk.

 

 

 

“So, again, what brings you by?” 

 

 

 

Zoe decided to drop the formalities since Olivia had.

 

 

 

“John and you seem to be  getting serious.”  she noted

 

 

 

“That’s what you came to see me about?”  Olivia asked,  now folding her arms.

 

 

 

“No, Liv. I wanted to talk to you about Stacker.”  she said simply.   Olivia looked her up and down.

 

 

 

“Stacker? What about him?” she asked,  wondering if Zoe was going to tell her he was dead? That would mean Eamonn caught up with him.

 

 

 

“I saw him last month in the states.  At the pentagon.  Your father had some business in DC and he called and suggested we get together.”

 

 

 

“Oh.  And I need to know this because...”

 

 

 

“Because I think John needs to know about your past relationship with his cousin.”

 

 

 

“Excuse me?” Olivia asked sarcastically.  “Where is this coming from?”

 

 

 

“Stacker. He said he was ‘encouraged’  that there was a second chance for the both of you. He also told me about your miscarriage.”

 

 

 

“Get out!” Olivia suddenly snapped.  Stacker and his big, damned mouth! 

 

 

 

“No, Liv. I need to say this:  John deserves to know about Stacker and I think you rekindled your relationship with him when he delivered you car to you at the law firm.  I can’t prove it, but that’s what I believe. You were seeing John then, so I really think he needs to know.”

 

 

 

“You know what, Zoe? Before you insert yourself in my business, why don’t you ask Dad what’s going on between him and Michelle Landau? Because any visit to the states probably included a chance to fuck her.”

 

 

 

Zoe’s eyes glittered with shock and rage!

 

 

 

“How could you say something like that?  Michelle is supposed to be an old family friend of yours!”

 

 

 

“She’s Dad’s old, family friend, not mine.  She’s also a gold digger and a hooker, so be careful.”  Olivia snipped.

 

 

 

“Okay.  I knew this was a bad idea.  But you need to come clean with John.”  Zoe said before picking up  her purse and leaving the office. Olivia shook her head. And not because she was actually that angry with Zoe.  But because she was right.  But Stacker was not the relationship she worried about John discovering.

 

 

 

It was her ‘other realm’ marriage to Heimdall.  Olivia picked up her purse and left her office for the day.   Maybe it wouldn’t hurt to talk to John about Stacker when he got home? If for no other reason, to keep Zoe from doing it.  Olivia sincerely hoped she had given Zoe some food for thought on the Michelle Landau front, though.

 

 

 


 

 

 

Olivia had not expected John to be home when she got there, and she found herself feeling relieved when she did arrive to find his car not parked nearby.  She would be lucky if she saw him by midnight, which was a good thing. Because she wasn’t sure she wanted to really say anything about a relationship that was over anyway.

 

 

 

Olivia slammed the door and tossed her purse on a couch, then began to pace.  Why would Stacker mention her miscarriage? And she was sure her father probably had something to say to Zoe about it as well.

 

 

 

But what REALLY bothered her, was the fact that Zoe was ‘concerned’ because the idea of John being with her, bothered her. Their original plan was working after all. And if that was true, would John use her past relationship with his cousin as an excuse to go back  to Zoe? Had she misread his feelings for her these past few months?

 

 

 

A noise from the kitchen interrupted her pacing and morose thoughts.  Thinking she had just missed John’s car, she walked to the kitchen,  but stopped when she saw a note on a small table in the hallway, right before one entered it.

 

 

 

It was addressed to John.

 

 

 

Dear John,



I have to go to the states for the Prime Minister.  It can’t be helped. I’ll be back in a couple of days. I’ll call when I get there.



Love,



Olivia

 

 

 

What the hell was this? She wasn’t going anywhere...

 

 

 

The sound of thunder and lightening coming from the kitchen,  made her drop the letter and hurry in there!  She stopped short when she saw Heimdall,  wearing most of his Asgardian uniform,  except for his codpiece.

 

 

 

He held his meaty cock within his own hands as his yellow eyes glittered at her.

 

 

 

“I told you if you did not come to me, I would come to you. Odin has now named you Olivia of Asgard and...”

 

 

 

“No!” Olivia screamed and turned to run, but Heimdall was too quick and far too strong,  as he reached out to grab her! He tore her dress off of her, before wrapping a muscular arm around her middle and forcing her to run with him through the portal to Asgard.

 

 

 


 

 

 

The many hours that would pass, would be the longest of Olivia’s life.  For Heimdall did not bring her before King Odin to question her about his brother Eamonn. 

 

 

 

He took her to their bed chamber, where he locked the door, then proceeded to take her endlessly during the long, Asgardian night.   Olivia damned him several times as she endured his massive sex not only in bed,  but twice he lifted and impaled her in the baths and once  she knelt submissively before him and took his large shaft within her mouth, licking and sucking him devilishly.

 

 

 

Before dawn,  Heimdall raised Olivia’s legs over his powerful shoulders and used his gargantuan like flesh to flood her body with his angry, almost bestial lust. The sounds of their bodies slapping together was truly deafening.  To Heimdall’s way of thinking, Olivia of Asgard was his wife.  A wife he had not been with and  not been able to see--no thanks to a cloaking device that he was sure Eamonn had used to shield her from her own husband.

 

 

 

It was barely morning when Heimdall left Olivia and she sat up.  She saw her dress that she had been wearing when Heimdall had abducted her from Earth, lying in a heap on a table.  She stood up and walked over towards it.  Visions from the previous night danced before her eyes.  Heimdall’s tireless lovemaking ranged from gentle to savage. And during all of it,  even as she protested,  her body betrayed her and she gave in to his passion. 

 

 

 

Olivia realized the note she had seen,  had been for John so he would not miss her. Why would Heimdall care about that, if he intended for her to live here as his wife?  

 

 

 

The door to the room opened and some of Queen Frigga’s ladies in waiting,  ushered her towards the baths and washed her--something that oddly,  Olivia had gotten used to on her infrequent visits to the realm.  Once she was bathed, then dressed,  her hair had just  been swept up when Queen Frigga entered and her ladies bowed, then scattered.  Olivia stood and then bowed before standing to full height.

 

 

 

“Your Highness. You honor me with your presence.”

 

 

 

Queen Frigga sighed.

 

 

 

“Do not be, child. The King wants to see you. As does your husband.  It is time you answered some questions about Eamonn.  You were the last person to see him.” she said firmly.   

 

 

 

“I do not know where he is, Your Highness! I told Jane Foster this! I believe that whatever this is about,  it is personal. It’s a disagreement between two brothers.” Olivia said just as firmly.

 

 

 

“Do not tell this to me,”  Queen Frigga advised,  “tell the King. And your husband.”

 

 

 

Meanwhile,  there was a new player in this story. One that was very interested in keeping an eye on Eli and Olivia Pope.

 

 

 

S.H.I.E.L.D Director, Nick Fury,  stood on the deck of a small ship that was headed to a private government island. He was dressed in a black shirt and pants and was recognizable from afar by his trademark eyepatch.

 

 

 

His strong arm had a secure, iron grip around the tapered middle of Michelle Landau.   Her eyes took in a mountain as the ship rounded a cove and she leaned in closer to Nick.  She was home--for now.  

 

 

 

Eli Pope had always been on Nick’s radar,  but not necessarily S.H.I.E.L.D’s.  Michelle, in recent months, had proved valuable in confirming something they were looking in to along with Stacker Pentecost.   But they had to be careful. If Pope ever sensed that Michelle was actually working against him, they could lose their biggest lead to Maya Pope’s actual whereabouts that they had had in a long while.

 

 

 

And they knew they were close.  An Asgardian had tried to kill Pentecost a couple of weeks back,  revealing his presence in this realm.  Nick also had Thor looking into this development as well.  On a personal note, things with Michelle had just progressed into something more. Something intimate.  She was also angry,  as she now knew, without a doubt that her brother was dead and that Eli Pope had lied to her about it.

 

 

 

The night Nick had reluctantly told her that proof of Cal’s death had been verified, Michelle collapsed in his arms. In that moment, inexplicably,  Nick had made tender love to Michelle  in his S.H.I.E.L.D office headquarters on a couch.  His powerful body had covered  hers while he rocked his veiny and sizable maleness slowly within her depths.  He reveled in the feel of her full sized breasts slowly lolling against his chest, as he seamlessly answered her urgent need with his own. Finally,  Michelle twitched uncontrollably within his arms and after, it was almost like Nick’s lovemaking had restored her and given her a will to take Eli down.

 

 

 

The ship docked and a ramp was attached for them to use to descend.   This island was a place to regroup and plan their next move against Eli Pope.  And Nick needed Michelle to be in the right state of mind to deal with him.  Because right now,  she was all they had.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 












Enter the security code shown below:
Note: You may submit either a rating or a review or both.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.