Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story


- Text Size +

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


 

John looked up with surprise when Zoe entered his office and closed the door.  

 

 

 

“Zoe?  What’s wrong?”

 

 

 

Zoe smiled wanly.

 

 

 

“Why does anything have to be wrong?  Can’t a wife come and chat up her husband a bit?”

 

 

 

“Oh, you want to chat me up?  About?”  John asked with something akin to amusement.

 

 

 

 

Zoe looked around, spotted a chair and moved it towards his desk.  She slowly sat down in it.

 

 

 

“I want to talk to you about Olivia.”

 

 

 

“And I want to talk to you about Eli and how he put you in coma. But you would hear none of it. I don’t want to hear anything about Liv from you.  Especially with how you’re looking at me now.”

 

 

 

“How am I looking, John?”  Zoe asked sharply. She stood up again.

 

 

 

“I was not going to say anything about this.  But I see that Liv and you are getting serious. So I felt you had to know something.”

 

 

 

John could see she was determined to get whatever this was about, out, so he sat back and listened.

 

 

 

“I’m listening.” he said.

 

 

 

“I just came from seeing Olivia.  I mentioned that it concerned me that she had not been more forthright with you about a past relationship of hers--with your cousin, Stacker.”

 

 

 

John’s expression darkened.

 

 

 

“What in the bloody hell are you saying?  Liv would never be involved with the likes of that bugger!”

 

 

 

Zoe shook her head.  She was not surprised to hear John speak so poorly of the man. And she felt as if she was now right to mention this to him.

 

 

 

“I don’t know it for sure...”

 

 

 

“Then why would you say it! Bloody  hell, Zoe!  You know how I detest him!  He and his family were always throwing their money in my family’s face!  Then my mum was always trying to push me to befriend Stacker...like he was a good bloke to know!  And then when he became whatever undercover,  intelligence piece of shit  he became, I was looked down on for being just a ‘common cop’! I think you should leave and stop spreading rumors!”

 

 

 

“John, listen to me!  Do you remember when Olivia’s car was vandalized? In your neighborhood?”

 

 

 

John said nothing but nodded.

 

 

 

“It was Stacker that brought her new car to the law firm.  He knows Eli quite well. Olivia was not happy to see him and you could tell there was some kind of history.”

 

 

 

“What are you telling me?  That Liv used to be involved with him?  What can I do about that? I thought you meant they were off shagging now!”  John exclaimed,  breathing a sigh of relief. People  used to say that Stacker and him looked a lot alike.  Maybe that was what the connection was with Olivia?

 

 

 

“I saw Stacker last month in the states.  John, he seems certain that Liv and him have a future. I think when he was here, something happened between them.  Something that gave him hope.   You were involved with her then.”

 

 

 

“If Stacker has hope then he’s a bloody fool.   And if they had a past history, I’m sure he is at fault in the failing of their relationship. Now if you don’t mind, I have work to do.” John huffed.

 

 

 

Zoe folded her arms.

 

 

 

“I’m not trying to hurt you.  I’m not.  But Stacker is not a liar.”

 

 

 

“Says who?  You?  You always wished you had married him instead of me, didn’t you?”

 

 

 

“John! You know that’s not true!”

 

 

 

“I think it’s very true considering who you’re keeping company with now. And you’ve admitted that Stacker does Pope’s dirty work.  I’m not going to ask you again: leave!”

 

 

 

Zoe turned and walked out of the office without another word. Rose Teller and few other officers,  caught sight of her and sensed something had happened, but they knew  better than to ask John about it.

 

 


 

 

ASGARD-   Olivia stood before King Odin and Heimdall to answer for Eamonn’s disappearance.   Olivia was grateful that no other members of the royal family were present.  Like Loki or Thor.

 

 

 

She wore a pale green dress, befitting of Asgard royalty.   She bit her lip then spoke.

 

 

 

“Eamonn knew I was upset when I left this realm.  He accompanied me back to Earth where he told me he would be staying.”

 

 

 

“He never stated anything about doing my bidding on Earth?”  Odin asked.

 

 

 

“No, Your Highness. He did not.  But he did say he had been betrayed. And he needed to find out why.” Olivia said now looking at Heimdall.

 

 

 

“You look at me,  Olivia  Why?”  Heimdall asked.

 

 

 

“Because you are his only family. He doesn’t know anyone on Earth.  I think he felt you  had betrayed him somehow.”  Olivia said with a  little more confidence. Odin shared a look with Heimdall that convinced Olivia she was on the right track here!

 

 

 

“What is it?” Olivia asked.

 

 

 

Odin glanced at Heimdall, who said nothing.

 

 

 

“Eamonn had reason to believe that your mother may be alive.  He may be searching for her now.  If this is true, then by rights,  you should be Eamonn’s wife.”

 

 

 

Olivia raised a brow and then grinned!

 

 

 

“Where would he get an idea like that?”

 

 

 

“I do not know.” Odin lied.  Heimdall was very much in love with this Earth woman.  Much like Thor was with Jane Foster.  And the heart was a fragile thing. He could not tell her that Heimdall had seen Eli lock her up in some sort of large structure.

 

 

 

“Well then his search is pointless.  Can you  see where he is? I will find him and tell him it’s not true.” Olivia added.

 

 

 

“He put a cloak over you, Olivia.  He put one over himself as well.  But when I could not see you...I feared that the two of you had betrayed me.”  Heimdall admitted.

 

 

 

Olivia kept a straight face.

 

 

 

“Eamonn would never do that.” she said truthfully. She was the one that had practically thrown herself at him that night.

 

 

 

King Odin nodded.  Olivia could not read Heimdall’s expression.  

 

 

 

“You may take your leave, Olivia of Asgard. Your husband will see you back through the portal.”

 

 

 

Olivia bowed,  then turned and walked out of the royal room.  She soon found herself walking.  Walking and walking until she arrived at the waterfall where she and Heimdall had first made love.

 

 

 

She sensed his presence behind her and reluctantly turned to him.

 

 

 

“You do believe me? About Eamonn?”

 

 

 

“If  you believe me about your mother. I would never lie like that.  I love you.  I want you here in Asgard,  but I have to come to accept the fact that that cannot happen until Eamonn and I settle this disagreement,  that I am sure is about our marriage.”

 

 

 

Olivia moved closer to him.

 

 

 

“I will be back. Someday. I have always been very happy when I was here with you, Heimdall. And even if things turn out not to be true...oh, what am I saying?  Of course you are my rightful husband!  My mother is dead! Dead!” she breathed as Heimdall’s mouth captured hers and they kissed intensely.  Heimdall soon lowered Olivia to the ground. He did not want her to come back ‘someday’.  He wanted her here in Asgard, as his wife, for always...

 

 

 

And under the heat of the Asgard sun,  Olivia guided Heimdall’s engorged penetration into her intimate warmth.  They both moaned in unison as he settled deeply within her.  Then, Olivia began to move slowly upon him, leaning low like a horse jockey would.  Her breasts brushed teasingly across Heimdall’s lips and his mouth moved forward to capture one of her nipples, while his large hands cupped her buttocks protectively.

 

 

 

The sheer fullness of his girth inside of her,  rendered Olivia almost breathless as she continued to rock slowly to and fro, until Heimdall began to knife his hips upward and soon Olivia was riding him hard, like a stallion rides the wind.  They were both caught off guard by the primal and ferocious pleasure that followed until finally, Olivia collapsed in the cocoon of his strong arms.  She could not keep straddling this double life she was leading.  And yet, Heimdall loved her.   When would John Luther say those words to her?

 

 


 

 

Queen Frigga’s ladies in waiting had sewn up her ‘Earth’ dress and she wore it as Heimdall escorted her through the portal and...

 

 

 

They were not in her kitchen.

 

 

 

Eamonn’s body was lying in the woods in front of them!  Heimdall cursed and yelled loudly, bending over his brother,  while Olivia looked around wildly! This was some kind of trap!

 

 

 

“Get out of here! This is a trap! Take Eamonn back to Asgard! I will be along later! I’ll contact Jane!”

 

 

 

“I will not leave you here! Where is this place? My brother’s killer is probably still here!”

 

 

 

GO!  Just take Eamonn and go!”  she hissed, now more convinced that she was not in danger of being killed. Not that.

 

 

 

Heimdall grabbed the back of  her head and kissed her soundly,  before bending down to pick up his brother. Olivia rested a hand on Eamonn’s head before watching Heimdall take him back to Asgard.

 

 

 

As soon as the portal closed,  Stacker Pentecost’s jeep appeared.  Near train tracks. He was in uniform.

 

 

 

“I should have figured you were behind this!” Olivia snapped.

 

 

 

“Tell me how to make that portal appear, Olivia?”

 

 

 

“Go to hell!” Olivia snapped and began walking.   She did not look back until she heard Stacker start the jeep and begin to race it towards her down the wooded, road path!  Olivia could not believe he was going to have the nerve to run her down!

 

 

 

She kicked off her shoes and began running as fast as she could,  but she was no match for a vehicle!   She ended up throwing her shoes away and running wildly, her arms flailing about!  

 

 

 

She could feel the jeep speeding to pull up beside her and the next thing she knew,  Stacker tore her newly repaired dress off of her causing Olivia to literally ran out of it!   She kept running, trying to zig zag but her efforts were futile.  She felt her hair being grabbed and Olivia screamed her head off as she was pulled into jeep,  unaware that Stacker had unzipped his fly and released his eager and waiting  manhood!

 

 

 

Olivia was promptly mounted on to his large, ripe pole and she screamed with deafening  rage at being taken this way!

 

 

 

DAMN YOU!” she screamed, grabbing the steering wheel.  Stacker’s foot was on the gas and she was desperately trying to keep them from being killed,  while helplessly dribbling up and down on Stacker’s cock! 

 

 

 

The terrain turned rocky and Stacker’s throbbing member squelched inside of her as it worked it’s way deeper and deeper into her.  Stacker’s hands were underneath her breasts, while his damning mouth buried itself in the back of her neck.

 

 

 

DAMN YOU! STOP IT!”  Olivia screamed while writhing on him.  She hated and despised him for killing Eamonn and hurting Heimdall the way he had! She hated and despised him for telling Zoe about miscarrying their child!  But most of all, she hated and despised how stupid she had been back then. How she had allowed herself to be used by a man that just wanted to advance his career through her father! 

 

 

 

Suddenly,  Stacker pulled his lips off of her neck!

 

 

 

“NO, DAMN YOU, OLIVIA POPE! DAMN YOU FOR MAKING ME WANT YOU! DAMN YOU FOR NOT LETTING ME SHARE OUR GRIEF OVER OUR BABY AND DAMN YOU FOR MAKING ME LOVE YOU MORE THAN LOVE!” he screamed back.  His  hands then moved down to her hips and while gripping them hard, he began to yank her up and down on his formidable girth in a raw act of erotic possession.

 

 

 

Olivia’s buttocks smacked and pounded against his balls as she now had taken all of his meaty organ in!  The jeep crashed against a tree but both Olivia and Stacker were undeterred and unhurt. She swiveled around quickly and began to leap rapidly up and down upon him. His  hands now dug into her buttocks and their lips brushed against one another’s. Their lust soared to heights never experienced before, until unholy pleasure wracked Olivia’s body that drowned her in passion and scalded her with shame.

 

 

 

Hours later,  Stacker pressed Olivia down into his hard mattress, as his full hip, hammer like penetrations resulted in deep scratches on his upper back. Olivia’s legs were locked around Stacker’s waist as he tirelessly and repeatedly buried himself within her beautiful, ripe young body.  Their passion violently spilled over and Stacker reluctantly rolled off of her to catch his breath.

 

 

 

Olivia rose and walked into the bathroom to shower and clear her head. Stacker got up as well and padded over to his cellphone. He could feel sweat drying on his body as he glanced through his messages, then turned to  walk into the bathroom as well.

 

 

 

Olivia was bent over the sink, rinsing her face. When she stood upright, she saw Stacker’s reflection in the mirror.  She turned to him.

 

 

 

“We needed that.” she whispered.

 

 

 

“We did.” Stacker agreed. Olivia slowly put her hands on his chest.

 

 

 

“This has to be goodbye.  I don’t want to keep hating you.  Just forget what you saw.  Please?”

 

 

 

“You couldn’t hate me if you tried, luv. I know that now.  You gave yourself to me because you love me.”  he said and handed her ring box.

 

 

 

“I’m going to find a way to Asgard.  You can warn the people there or not. You can visit all you want.  I will find another way to reach my goal without involving you.  But there is no escaping the fact that you will be my wife. I never wanted anything else but that.” Stacker said, brushing a soft kiss across her mouth,  before leaving the bathroom.  

 

 

 

Olivia closed her eyes and put the box on top of the toilet without even looking at it.  Heimdall had said he loved her.  Stacker had declared his love. One left to go.

 

 


 

 

 

If John Luther hadn’t believed Zoe before,  he would have to believe her now.

 

 

 

Eli and her were dining in a very chic and private restaurant in the country.   She was scarcely listening as she was replaying her conversation with John in her head,  while Eli spoke of going back to the states to comfort Michelle.  Apparently her brother had been found dead.

 

 

 

Zoe glanced around and got the shock of her life.  

 

 

 

Stacker and Olivia walked in, his arm enclosed around her waist as they waited to be seated.  Zoe took note of the black,   strapless Valentino dress Olivia was wearing that accentuated her figure.  They had a very short wait as Stacker’s proprietary hold on Olivia’s middle,  dropped to the small of her back and they made their way to a table.

 

 

 

Zoe turned to look at Eli,  but she found he had seen what she had seen.  That lying bitch!

 

 

 

“Bravo, Olivia.” Eli smiled.  He was thrilled!  Because that meant that his only daughter had come to her senses and settled on a man much like her own father.

 

 

 

 

 












Enter the security code shown below:
Note: You may submit either a rating or a review or both.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.