Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story


- Text Size +

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


 

John would’ve been lying to himself if he pretended that what Zoe had told him,   was something he could ignore.

 

 

 

He could not.

 

 

 

He had to know just how long and deep Olivia’s relationship with his loathsome cousin,  Stacker Pentecost, had went on.

 

 

 

John had found her note when he arrived home and between thinking about unsolved cases and the idea of Olivia rutting around with that bastard, he didn’t get one wink of sleep.   He knew Zoe. There was something more she had wanted to say about this whole thing but had not.

 

 

 

He would wait for Olivia to tell him.

 

 

 

She had called and told him she would be home this morning. John was sitting on the couch,  ignoring a text about a case, when the front door opened and Olivia walked in carrying an overnight bag. She threw it down and ran into his arms! She then kissed him with so much fervor and desire,  that his erection was obvious to them both.  But John bit back his desire and set her away from him.

 

 

 

“We need to talk.”  he said softly.   Olivia eyed him.

 

 

 

“Okay.  Let’s sit down...”

 

 

 

“No.  I want you to tell me if you were ever involved with a man  named Stacker Pentecost. Because if you were, he is my cousin. And I loathe him. You could not have known that, obviously,  but I need to hear from you that it is over.”

 

 

 

Olivia said nothing at first.

 

 

 

She then said the words.

 

 

 

“I was involved with him a couple of years ago.  I got pregnant, had a miscarriage and that was the end of the relationship.”

 

 

 

John slowly let go of her.

 

 

 

“You were going  to have that arsehole’s child???”

 

 

 

Olivia raised a brow!

 

 

 

“Okay, what is this?  It’s in the past! Did Zoe say something to you?”

 

 

 

“Zoe has never lied to me.  She was looking out for me.  You’re with me because Stacker and I  supposedly look alike, is that it?  Have you seen him recently?”

 

 

 

Olivia suddenly slapped him!

 

 

 

“Shut up! Suddenly my father’s whore tells you a story about me and I have to answer for it?! To hell with you!”

 

 

 

John put a finger in her face!

 

 

 

“Don’t you ever speak of Zoe that way! She is a beautiful woman, inside and out and....”

 

 

 

“Whore! She’s a whore!”  Olivia now yelled.

 

 

 

John grabbed her shoulders roughly and began shaking her!

 

 

 

“Zoe is twice the woman you are! Your father and you have used me and my wife for your own sick purposes...”

 

 

 

Olivia just began laughing. Laughing at John’s naiveté and all of the things he still did not know!  She thought about telling him that she had been with Stacker and not out of town last night,  but she didn’t think his ego could take it! When Zoe came to him with this, John should have believed HER, not Zoe! He shouldn’t even be asking her any of this! 

 

 

 

John was beyond furious as he continued to shake Olivia, who would not stop laughing! Had she really been in the states? Or had she been with his cousin?

 

 

 

“Stop laughing!” he hissed.  “If Stacker is who you want then you can damned well have him!”

 

 

 

Olivia’s reply to that,   was to pull her sweater up, just above her naked breasts, that were bobbing wildly while John continued to shake her!

 

 

 

“You will never get her away from my father!” Olivia jeered.

 

 

 

“Shut up, damn you!”  John now seethed,  his shaking now turning to rattling, but Olivia was beyond caring!  This is what it always came down to: Zoe Luther. Zoe’s damned word was as good ad gold as far as John was concerned!  She couldn’t imagine what John would have said if SHE had come to him with some story about Zoe...

 

 

 

Yes she could. He’s be furious.  Like he was now.  He’d be furious  because he loved his wife. 

 

 

 

And not her.

 

 

 

 

  Olivia took her sweater off and tossed it across the room  all while John kept shaking her!  Her breasts continued to bounce joyously, as if they were laughing at him as well.

 

 

 

Finally,  John Luther could not resist her naked beauty and ceased rattling her.  He suddenly kissed Olivia brutally and she bit his tongue! He swore,  dropping his pants quickly,  before reaching down to yank her skirt up,  seize and lift her bare buttocks...

 

 

 

John then used his pelvic muscles to impale Olivia upon his seething spear of flesh, before beginning a volley of crude and cruel penetrations.   

 

 

 

“ZOE. IS. INNOCENT. DO. YOU. HEAR. ME!”  John growled, losing control as his punctuated thrusts only seemed to make Olivia now laugh hysterically.  He stopped his barbaric onslaught and his mouth lunged for hers in a hard kiss,  before he turned, still holding her to him and hurried up the stairs with her,  all while Olivia dangled  off of his searing stalk helplessly, her legs splayed widely apart as she kicked out with fury....

 

 

 

John fell onto their bed with her and began a relentless cycle of pumping thrusts that made Olivia forget the nasty words they had exchanged, along with their very real problems.   She grabbed his buttocks with both hands and tried to push him deeper and deeper inside of her, while spreading her legs as far apart as she could. She moved with him again and again and again until they both cried out,  the force of their passion hitting them in volcanic spurts.

 

 

 

  After, they lay sandwiched together for several long moments before John began the process of disentangling himself from her and standing up.  He ran his hands down his face and slowly walked over to the bay window in the room.  He stared out moodily,  beyond caring if he was seen by someone looking up his way.

 

 

 

 

Olivia sat up and clasped her knees.   John turned back toward her.

 

 

 

“This isn’t  going to work, luv.”  he said quietly.  He slowly walked back over to the bed and sat on the edge of it. He reached out and caressed her back.

 

 

 

“I am engaged to your cousin.  I am also involved with someone else that you wouldn’t understand.” Olivia confessed and then moved to get up off of the bed.   John stared at her back, trying to comprehend the few words that had just come out of her mouth.

 

 

 

“So that was rubbish about the relationship with Stacker ending?” he asked.

 

 

 

She turned to face him.

 

 

 

“Much like it was ‘rubbish’ that we were actually going to try to make this work.”

 

 

 

“I did try! Everything was bloody fine until Zoe told me that! You’ve been seeing my cousin behind my back!”

 

 

 

Olivia sighed.

 

 

 

“With Stacker,  there is no ‘seeing him’. You are there when he needs you and he has little time for anything else.  His career is the military.   He was never a threat to you.”

 

 

 

“That’s your explanation??? You just told me you’re engaged to him!”

 

 

 

Suddenly, Olivia was tired.  Tired of lying. Tired of defending herself to three men that now that she did think about, did look a little bit alike.

 

 

 

“You said it yourself, John.  It isn’t going to work. Pack your things and leave.” Olivia said quietly, before turning to saunter into the bathroom. She closed the door behind her.

 

 

 

John slowly stood up and began looking for his clothing.  He picked up his pants and for a brief moment, wondered what the hell  had just happened between himself and Liv? She had been cheating on him with his cousin and someone else she wouldn’t name.  And yet he couldn’t glean whether she cared anything for his cousin or this other person?  When would she have had the time to become involved with yet another  man?

 

 

 

He wasn’t satisfied with her answers.  He wanted to know more.  John dropped his pants on the floor and headed towards the bathroom door. He knocked--loudly.

 

 

 

“Liv! Open the door or I’m coming in!”

 

 

 

The shower turned on and John opened the door,  determined not to let her avoid answering his questions.  But what happened next, was something he found he could never quite explain to anyone.

 

 

 

Not without seeming daft.

 

 

 

John opened the door and something like thunder and lightening exploded into his senses, knocking him back into the bedroom and to the ground! Then, just as suddenly as it had happened, it was over.

 

 

 

The ‘storm’ was over, the shower was off and Olivia Pope was gone.  And it would be nine years before Detective Inspector John Luther would see her again.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 












Enter the security code shown below:
Note: You may submit either a rating or a review or both.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.