Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story


- Text Size +

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


 

Olivia did not have the time to react, or let the reality of losing John Luther sink in.  She had two other men to deal with.

 

 

 

Olivia was pulled back to Asgard from her shower! She was drawn back into that world and immediately covered with a rich looking blanket,  before she was ushered to her quarters, bathed and dressed for Eamonn’s funeral.

 

 

 

She stood at Heimdall’s side as his brother’s coffin was set to sea. It drifted a long way before gently spilling over a waterfall.  Olivia could not help but wonder if that would be her homecoming,  if she died here?  Or even if she died on Earth,  would Heimdall pull her body from her realm,  to bring her to Asgard and say goodbye to her in a similar fashion?

 

 

 

She was holding Heimdall’s hand and he squeezed it gently. He did not outwardly show any grief,  but Olivia could feel his despair resonate through her.  She felt eyes on her and noted that Loki was staring at her. He was standing next to King Odin and Queen Frigga. Olivia nodded to him coolly,   before staring off towards the waterfall that Eamonn’s coffin had went over.  There was a rainbow at the end of it.

 

 

 

Mourners began to disperse and that gave Loki the opportunity to approach them.

 

 

 

“Heimdall,  Eamonn was a great warrior.  I fear however,  that your capture of his killer,  will not be enough to set things right.”  Loki said, now staring at Olivia. Olivia raised a brow and looked from Loki to Heimdall.

 

 

 

“What is he talking about?” Olivia asked Heimdall.

 

 

 

But Heimdall’s yellow eyes glittered wrathfully at Loki!

 

 

 

“Nothing that directly concerns him.”  was Heimdall’s answer.

 

 

 

Loki now grinned!

 

 

 

“Eamonn was like a brother to me! I was more of a brother to him than you ever were! His finding that out was his undoing!” Loki insisted.

 

 

 

“Is this about my mother again?  Is that what this is all about? Heimdall, I explained to King Odin...”  Olivia began.  But Heimdall cut her off.

 

 

 

“You did, Little One.  And you certainly do not need to explain it again.”  was his answer.

 

 

 

“Your mother is alive, Lady Olivia.  Heimdall knew it and because of this, the agreement between your mother’s family and Heimdall’s,  was not brokered properly.”  Loki said matter-of-factly.

 

 

 

“What?” Olivia questioned.  “What are you talking about?”

 

 

 

“Tell the truth, Heimdall...for the sake of your dead brother!” Loki hissed.  Heimdall’s response to that was to grab him by the throat and throw him across the room!  Swords were unsheathed and Olivia’s eyes grew wide with fear and shock!  Why would Loki say such a stupid thing about her mother?  And these Asgardians got those swords out pretty quick when they were upset!

 

 

 

Thor parted through the trouble with Jane Foster by his side.

 

 

 

“It is time to tell your wife the truth, Heimdall.  Loki has spoken in front of all. Others will question it.”

 

 

 

Olivia looked at Thor and Jane.  What the hell was going on here?  Jane was looking at her with sympathy! Why???

 

 

 

Heimdall reached for Olivia’s arm.

 

 

 

“Thor is right.  I must have a word with you.  In private.”

 

 

 

Olivia clenched her jaw.

 

 

 

“More than a word, I suspect.” she said coolly.

 

 

 


 

 

Heimdall dismissed the servants then closed the doors to their private quarters.  He turned to her and spoke.

 

 

 

“The arrangement between the Farah’s on Earth and my family was irrevocable.  Eamonn was supposed to marry your mother.”

 

 

 

“Yes! I know that, Heimdall! And when my mother broke the agreement and married my father, you were next in line for a bride from my family...which would’ve been me.  Eamonn lost out.  And I think I understand what this is all about. Eamonn thought that I should  have been his wife but that’s not what the rules were, right?” Olivia asked.

 

 

 

“Not quite, Little One. You would have been offered to me if your mother was dead.  If your mother was still alive and married to your father,  you became Eamonn’s bride of choice.”

 

 

 

“You all really believe that my mother is alive someplace,  don’t you?  She died in a plane crash, Heimdall!  I am just sick that Eamonn is dead because of a rumor that isn’t true! He should have returned here and accepted what was.” Olivia said firmly.

 

 

 

“But he could not, could he?”  Heimdall asked knowingly.  “Do you think me a fool, Olivia?  Why did Eamonn cloak both of you?”

 

 

 

Olivia coughed!

 

 

 

“Could I have some water? It’s kind of dusty in here...”

 

 

 

“You can have your water after you answer my question.”  was his answer.  Olivia threw up her hands!

 

 

 

“Fine! Fine! Eamonn and I were together. I was upset by your ultimatum and he, I now know,  thought I was his.  I had no plans to come back here after I was with him. I knew you would never forgive me for it.” Olivia replied.

 

 

 

Heimdall closed the distance between them.

 

 

 

“I would have had a  hard time dealing with it, if not for Eamonn’s death.  I was unwise in keeping the true knowledge of our marriage from him. But he is gone and it is over.”

 

 

 

“My mother is not alive.”  Olivia insisted again.

 

 

 

“She is.” Heimdall answered.

 

 

 

“But how do you know?” Olivia asked. Heimdall’s answer was to kiss her fiercely! Olivia responded with equal intensity and she felt his large hands deftly unlacing her gown....

 

 

 

It would be moments later that Heimdall would slip his hand in under her buttocks, raising them so that he could lodge his hardness within her.  He pushed himself inside Olivia with one powerful thrust.  Heimdall’s other arm slid under her back to hold her as his broad chest almost crushed her breasts.

 

 

 

Olivia stared into Heimdall’s yellow furnace eyes, as his pulsing root drove into her again and again and again until she felt herself crashing and twisting in a burst of passion that threatened to consume them both.

 

 

 

Later, in the wee hours of the early morning,  Olivia lay sandwiched in the crook of Heimdall’s strong arms.  Someone else had to be dealt with. And if she had heard Loki right, Stacker was imprisoned here on Asgard and she needed to see him.

 

 

 












Enter the security code shown below:
Note: You may submit either a rating or a review or both.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.