Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story


- Text Size +
Story Notes:

I am a panster/plotter.  I like sitting at the computer and creating a story a sentence at a time.  The writing is like a jigsaw puzzle.  One sentence connects to another until I have the begin of a story.

However, before I sit down to write.  I have a gem of an idea.  It is either a main character or a storyline.

In order to increase my writing, I am going to write for three hours on week nights and four hours on the weekend.  Hopefully I will produce 15,000 words a week.  That is the aim.  If I fall short, I will still keep on writing.

The purpose of this schedule is to train myself to write continously instead of writing in spurts.  Sometimes all-nighters are a killer.  Especially when I am racing to meet a deadline. 

But I see the benefits of keeping to this schedule.  My sales are slowly increasing with each new book that I write.

I love listening to www.romancewritersrodeo.com.  Sky Corgan, according to her online interview, makes at least a five figure salary every month.  I can't imagine!  She's been writing for a long time.  Check out her interview.  It keeps me inspired!  Take care.

Elizabeth Griffin

www.elizabethgriffin.net





Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


Fury Carson hates weddings.  He despises the gaudy show of wealth that often reveals itself in the most outlandish ways.


The teen billionaire wasn't a fan of the horse drawn carriages with Cinderella themes or  the musical performances by a bride and groom that usually rivaled an over-budget music video. 


Nor did he particularly care for  the occasional fistfight that broke out before the highly anticipated moment even began.


The handsome, sexy Texan is the youngest of the three Carson brothers.  He has vowed to remain celibate until his wedding night.  However, one look at the reckless and untamed Meghan Johnson has him questioning his decision.  Each moment in her presence makes keeping his promise unbearable.


Fury hadn’t planned on getting married.  He hadn't been willing to take the matrimonial plunge until a very beautiful and confused Meghan entered his life.






Chapter End Notes:

Hi Chamber,

I am creating my catalog of titles for THE RED VELVET DELIGHT ROMANCE line of books.  I've been told that an author needs to write at least six books in a series before she sees a significant jump in sales.  So I am testing the theory.

I have over fourteen titles, but they are from different lines.  I will eventually build those catalogs as well.

Here is the cover for THE DANGEROUS INVITATION.  This is the third book in The Three Brides for Three Virgins series.  I hope you like.

Elizabeth Griffin







Enter the security code shown below:
Note: You may submit either a rating or a review or both.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.