[Reviews - 23] starstarstarstarstarPrinter
Summary:

Some gifts come from the heart...others, from some place much darker.


Rated: Mature Content
Categories: Original Fiction
Characters: None
Classification: Off Cannon
Genre: Romance, Suspense
Story Status: Active
Pairings: None
Warnings: Adult Situations, Character Death, Extreme Language, Original Characters, Strong Sexual Content , Work in Progress
Series: None
Chapters: 3 Completed: No Word count: 10883 Read: 9879
Published: June 04 2017 Updated: June 04 2017

1. Chapter 1 by kwajeraspen [Reviews - 17] starstarstarstarstar (4269 words)

Hi All....I am in the midst of finising the next chapter of Across Borders. Here is another story that found its way into my ever active mind. This is a new style for me that called to me through my muse....hope you enjoy the first 3 chapters:-)

2. Chapter 2 by kwajeraspen [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (3008 words)

I apologize in advance to anyone on the site who lives in Maine....Like my Cassie, I know zero about Maine..LOL. But, that is one of the wonderful things about the creativity of writing...you can research and you can indulge in the fantasy...Chapter 2...enjoy!

3. Chapter 3 by kwajeraspen [Reviews - 4] starstarstarstarstar (3606 words)

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.