[Reviews - 5] starstarstarstarstarPrinter
Summary:

In an old abandoned part of town, there lies a home which houses children from all over the world. Secluded and isolated, these children are brought up quite differently from the ‘normals’. They are gifted children, ones who have been chosen to complete a daunting task. In an emotionless society, two young adults only known by their numbers 47 and 71 soon challenge the system, the code which they’ve known all of their lives. If only for one moment of freedom: something that is never given or earned but desperately fought for in the place known only as the mansion. 



Rated: Mature Content
Categories: Original Fiction
Characters: None
Classification: None
Genre: Science Fiction
Story Status: Active
Pairings: None
Warnings: Original Characters
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: No Word count: 2194 Read: 2197
Published: July 01 2017 Updated: July 01 2017

1. introduction. by DarkandLovely [Reviews - 5] starstarstarstarstar (2194 words)

Thia ia PURELY an IDEA! I am not going to actively pursue anything else until Trancendence is complete! <3 Enjoy! Featuring Miura Haruma.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.