Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story


- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

AU, sex is suggested. 




Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


They rolled away from each other, completely spent. Chests heaved and lungs worked over time to breath around the humid air they'd created. They were sure that later, when duty called and the world was caught up in something supernatural that required clothes, they'd regret three hours. They smiled anyway. Sam was glad Jenny had the cabin, because Dean would have never left him alone about this. Jenny's glad that Abbie Mills is good at taking hints. For two months they'd been seeing each other, and for a little over three weeks they'd been having crazy, awesome, mind-blowing sex. So, when nature called, they usually turned off their phones because nothing kills a mood more than a whiny older sibling.

They must have forgotten this time.

As if it were planned, both of their phones began buzzing and ringing. Sam sighed, Jenny groaned. Neither moved. When Jenny began to stir, Sam rolled over to her, locking his arm around her clad waist, "let it go to voicemail", he placed a breathy kiss to her hip. She grinned down at him, turning into his embrace, phone forgotten.

And then they were ringing again.

The general rule between them was that two calls equated urgency. So, Sam couldn't ignore it, because though Dean was thrilled about the couple, it's unlikely that he'd excuse Sam ignoring his impending death because his girlfriend's naked.

Sam wasn't very sentimental with music, but Dean's ringtone was distinguished. Jenny, however, tagged New Editions "Candy Girl" to Abbie's number. She'd told him before that it was an inside joke between the sisters. He was still waiting on the rest of the story. Very naked and not really caring, the two searched for their cell phones. He found his behind the dresser, she found hers in her jeans under the bed.

"Dean?"

"Hey Abbie."

They were up and moving now, anticipating that their siblings needed them. They each collected their clothes, Sam putting his boxers on. Jenny remained naked, and he smiled in appreciation.

Sam heard crunching in the background, trying to assess the situation, "is everything okay?"

Dean's voice came back muffled, "are you okay? I literally haven't heard from you in like two days", Sam identified the crunching following his brothers lazy tone; potato chips.

No distress. No impending death. No emergency. "Seriously, Dean?" Sam flopped down on the bed, jolting Jenny, who sat opposite him. His face was completely stale, and so was hers.

"Jenny", Abbie said in that mother hen tone she took on whenever she believed Jenny wouldn't listen otherwise, "you've been M.I.A for two days. Are you seriously still with Sam?"

Jenny pursed her lips, pushing her clothes back off the bed, picking a pillow up off of the floor, and placing it under her head as she laid back in her previous position, "is that seriously why you called twice?"

"I was worried", came an in sync response from their respective siblings. Sam lied beside her, shaking his head and pulling the sheets over the both of them.

"I told you, unless you absolutely needed me, I was off duty", Jenny sighed.

Sam kissed her shoulder, his phone hardly pressed to his ear as Dean droned, "...did you even think to, I don't know, let me know that you weren't getting killed somewhere? We do not have the best track record with this stuff Sam; you're giving me trust issues."

Abbie was exasperated. "Well you could have called me, or texted, something!" Jenny was done, and Sam was distracting her. She swatted him away when his kisses continued from her shoulder, down. She tried to hide the smile in her voice. "I'll communicate better next time".

Abbie paused, "Sam's there isn't he?"

Jenny grabbed his hair when he reached her hip. He bit her. "Ow!" she laughed. She could see Abbie's face now, and started laughing. "Ew, Jenny. Okay, I just wanted to check in-"

"Tell Abbie I said hi", Sam grinned against her hip, kissing her again, now making a trail across her abdomen. Jenny was still smiling, her hand entangled in Sam's hair when Abbie's line went dead. She laughed, because Sam was tickling her and Abbie sent a text;

"Just text me next time." She dropped the phone, because her hands had far better things to do.

"Sam?" Dean's voice threw him all the way off, "I'm still here".

Sam paused, holding in his audible sigh. Jenny was not as quiet with her displeasure, perfect eyebrows commanding Sam's attention and continuance.

"And I'm very proud of you. Tell Jenny I said hello". Sam shook his head at his brother, "uh huh, can I call you back? I'm sort a in the middle of something."

"So much pride, Sam." Click.

Sam threw the phone across the room, and Jenny grinned at him again, "You forgot to turn it off again", she said, squeezed his shoulders as he came to a looming position above her, hair fanning around his face.

He brought a hand up to smooth her hair away from her eyes, "I put it on silent."

 

She smiled, turning them over, "good enough for me."






Chapter End Notes:

Thanks!







Enter the security code shown below:
Note: You may submit either a rating or a review or both.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.