Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story


- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

July 2, 2017

After a trying day, Sugar's limits are tested in more ways than one.

Mood Music: Afraid by Xavier Omar & Bad Dream/No Looking Back by Syd 




Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


 

The day was to stretch on endlessly like summer days were meant to do, but it did quite the opposite, which Sugar believed was cruel. The bright blue sky had somehow slipped into its evening attire of warm oranges, yellows, and soft pinks as the sun made its descent to the horizon. As the yacht made its journey back to the docks as night began its reign.

Miles Thibodeau’s scheduled appointment was near and inside her head was a ticking sound of a clock, never allowing her any sense of peace.

The Hartwells and company filed off the yacht reluctantly while voicing their gratitude and appreciation to their fine captain before making their trek towards their parked vehicles. Soon, everyone was on the road with a 150-minute journey ahead of them. Along the way, Miles made a stop at a 24-hour pharmacy and bought a home pregnancy test. The purchase further solidified the reality that ten times out of nine she had tiny living being inside of her.

However, their venture back onto the open road was short-lived as he took an exit with a florescent blue sign promising fast food, gas stations, and hotels. At first, she thought it was a pit stop for gas or food, but he passed every single fast food joint and gas station without so much as a second thought. Only then, she realized a little too late his intended destination. Her heart was wild inside her ribcage as the car turned into the parking lot of a hotel.

“Why are we here?” It was a dumb question to ask, but the panic coursing through her veins prompted her to say it.

Being the gentleman that he was, Miles answered.

“We’ve got a scheduled appointment.” Then he left the car and disappeared into the hotel lobby with the swish of automatic doors, leaving her to simmer and boil in a stew of dread and anxiousness. Ten minutes later, he returned with a card key and drove them around the main building’s corner, parking before a particular hotel room door.

Sugar chewed hard on her bottom lip as she slipped out the car, following him to the room door. Once they were inside, she didn’t even bother to have a good look at the place she was being held hostage in. She beelined hurriedly to the bathroom. She flicked on the light switch, shimmied down her swimsuit’s bottom and shorts before she plopped down onto the toilet seat.

She knew the drill when it came to pregnancy tests. She tore the thin paper box and protective plastic with eager fingers. Now in her hands was a white stick with a translucent blue cap on the part that mattered most. She plucked the cap and stuck the test underneath her, desperately searching within for the urge to pee. As she did, her eyes trailed over to the door.

The open door she forgot to close.

The open door she forgot to close, which had Miles leaning against the doorframe watching her intently like a goddamn hawk.

What in the everliving hell?

“It’s hard to pee with you just standing there,” she said with a frown.

He moved.

Not out of the way like she had wanted, but into the bathroom—into her realm of privacy. He stepped in front of the sink and turned on the faucet with a twist. The sound of running tap water filled the air.

“That should help,” he assured cockily.

Sugar rolled her eyes sharply before she slid her eyelids shut, concentrating on the sound while ignoring the sensation that came with his shadow casted over her. The urge was a miniscule tingle, which she welcomed and did what she had to do.

She capped the stick and placed it on the counter.

“Alright. We’ve got three minutes,” she announced as she slipped her garments back up and went to wash her hands under the presently active faucet, drying them off on a hand towel dangling by the sink.

After turning off the water, she braced the bathroom counter and closed her eyes, steadying her jittery nerves. She stiffened as she felt an arm curl around her chest, but her muscles relaxed as she felt a pair of lips kiss along her neck. She cocked her head to give him more access, sighing gently as he took what she had gave him for granted. His hand caressed her stomach tenderly. They stayed that way for what seemed like forever, but she didn’t mind one bit. His protective closeness and warmth engulfed her like a security blanket she never knew she wanted, but desperately needed in those moments.

Finally, she opened her eyes and reached for the pregnancy test a few inches away from her. She picked it up, eyeing the results window with two pink lines: a faint one and a solid one.

“Well, okay then,” she spoke, which wasn’t an ideal response for a woman now presented with solid confirmation of her rightful suspicions. “I’m pregnant.”

Placing his hands on her hips, he turned her around to face him and hoisted her up onto the bathroom counter by gripping the undersides of her thighs.

Now, it’s time we had a talk,” he said.

Sugar placed the pregnancy test down, staring him boldly in the eye. “I haven’t changed my mind, Miles. My answer still stands.”

“Then your answer needs to have several seats,” he returned.

“The only one that needs to have several seats is you. Let’s just be content with what we’ve agreed upon,” she said. “That’s more than enough for me—for us.”

With his signature determination and smooth persistence layered in his southern-accented voice, he replied, “It ain’t enough for me.”

“That sounds like a personal problem, Miles.” Sugar frowned, irritation building up inside her as she struggled to accept the fact that this day seemed never-ending.

She felt like a boxer fated to fail in a match as she suffered blow after blow of this trying day with little rest or breath in-between.

Why wasn’t what she was willing to give enough for him? If he was supposed to give and she was supposed to take, then why did it feel like she was sacrificing everything? Why did it feel like she was slowly spiraling down a familiar path of being a disappointing fuck-up? So many questions filled her head, which fueled this need to get out the hotel’s little bathroom that made her feel utterly claustrophobic and trapped. She hopped off the bathroom counter, nudging past him quickly as she made a retreat into the hotel room.

Being true to himself, he trailed at her heels.

She swirled around to face him, gesturing her hands wide. “What do you want from me, Miles?”

“I want you as my wife.”

Sugar shook her head frantically, tears swelling up fast in her eyes as a tsunami of emotions surged towards an inevitable breakdown.

Her voice was raw. “I can’t do that.”

“Yes, you can.”

“No, I can’t,” she snapped back. “I can’t, Miles. I can’t do that goddamn!”

Miles’ voice rose in turn. “What in the hell are you so afraid of, Sugar?”

“I can’t love you, Miles,” she bawled before clasping her hand over her mouth as the words came out and hot tears cascaded from the corners of her eyes. She breathed deeply through her nose as she suffered from an emotional attack she had inflicted on herself.

She closed her eyes and dropped her shaky hand from her lips. “I can’t give my heart to you like a wife should. I can’t love you like a wife should. You don’t want crumbs and scraps anymore, but that’s all I’ve got to give. That’s all what’s left of me, Miles. Why can’t you see that?”

“I’m trying to do better for you. I really am, Miles,” she sobbed, her body quivering, “but how in the fuck can I love you when I don’t even love myself. This has nothing to do with Lance anymore. I can’t blame him for everything wrong with me. This is who I am, Miles. I don’t know how long it’s going to take, but I need time to get this right. It’s like learning to walk when your legs have been broken all your life. Maybe, I’ll get it right one day, but right now, I can’t give you that.”

Prying open her watery eyes, she didn’t have the opportunity to react as Miles closed the distance between them and pulled her into a hug. She buried her face into his chest and fully succumbed to her tears, shivering against him as she cried. Her body weakened with every passing moment that he embraced her. He bowed his head, kissing her forehead tenderly. She lifted her head from his chest to tilt her chin, gazing up at him with reddened teary eyes.

“You’re lyin’ to yourself, Sugar,” he said softly. “Your heart’s startin’ to fall for me and that scares the hell out of you.”

She sniffled, unable to admit truth in his words. Instead, she leaned up to kiss him softly—unsurely as if she were doing it for the very first time. His tattooed arms curled around her waist, bringing her closer to him as he parted his lips, allowing her to slip her tongue inside. The tempo began as a gentle rhythm, their tongues seeking out each other and caressing each other. She wrapped her arms around his neck, bringing him further down to her level, forcing him to hunch his back to accommodate their height difference.

“You’re such a goddamn liar, Sugar,” he breathed against her lips, weaving a hand through her dark tresses before gripping the back of her head possessively. “I can feel your love for me through your kisses and how you hold onto me like you don’t want me to let go. You think I’m gonna to let you go? You’re wrong.”

He tasted the inside of her mouth with a skillful exploration of his tongue, prying out a soft moan from her as she melted against him, which made him chuckle darkly. “I ain’t lettin’ you go, honey. I’m stuck to you. I’ll do right by you and wait for you as best I can, but I’m not going to stop lovin’ you. Naw. I’m gonna love you harder and pull every trick in the book to get you to say yes. I’m ‘bout to play so dirty you’ll have no choice but to walk down the aisle.”

Miles sealed that promise with a possessing kiss that demanded her submission and nothing less. She got so swept up in his untamed passion, all she could do was take it like a good girl. His lips broke away from hers just long enough for him to yank her shirt up and over her head, tossing it aside unforgivingly before dragging her under into another hungry kiss as his fingers popped the button to her shorts and unzipped her shorts, letting the clothing fall to her feet.

“You’re so fuckin’ addictive,” he admitted huskily as he untied her knotted bikini straps before he discarded that too. “I can never get enough of you.”

She couldn’t get enough of him either.

As he planted desperate close-mouthed kisses on her mouth, he made her walk backwards towards the hotel bed until the back of her knees hit the edge. She fell back onto the downy mattress. He stood at the bed’s edge, bending down to caress her thighs with his calloused hands before he slipped off her swimsuit’s bottom, nuzzling his face into her flat belly and kissing around her belly button affectionately. She smoothed her hand over his salt-and-pepper hair, biting back a moan.

“Just when I thought havin’ you in my life was blessin’ enough, you give me another little blessin’,” he whispered throatily and gave her stomach a parting kiss before standing upright, making slow work of his clothes as his intense gray eyes watched her like a hawk.

Eagerly, Sugar spread her legs wide to welcome him.

He eased onto the bed, planting a tender kiss upon each of her knees. “You tryin’ to offer me somethin’ sweet, honey?”

Her brain never had the opportunity to formulate a proper answer as he leaned in, flattening his tongue against her glistening slit, dipping into her pink folds, dragging it up towards the uppermost achy part of her that throbbed and swelled with need. He took his time, worshipping her clit with licks and sucks that made her fist his hair to keep him in place—as if she feared he would leave—as she roughly rocked her hips in reply.

He groaned his approval at her increasing wildness.

“Mm, I need you to do somethin’ for me, darlin,” he spoke huskily, hot breath sweeping against her pussy, drawing out goosebumps across her dark flesh. “Ride my face. Can you be my good girl and do that for me, hm? Can you rock your pussy against my tongue until you cream?”

The last thing she wanted was to disappoint him or stop, so she obliged him with a breathy ‘yes’. In a few moments’ time, she straddled his handsome bearded face. She tilted her head back and let out an airy sigh as his calloused hands held onto her thighs as she rocked her pussy against his mouth just like he wanted.

Her rhythm was timid at first, but he followed along with ease, his experienced tongue plunging deep between her folds as he tasted and savored her sweet wet pinkness. Between Miles using a flat tongue and the friction she created with every roll of her hips to greet her pulsing little clit like clockwork, Sugar was gifted sharp spikes of bliss that rang through her body that made her eyelids flutter shut and moans vibrate in her throat.

When she became more sure of herself, she set herself to a confident tempo. She knew he loved it because his hands moved to her swaying ass, gripping, kneading, and clawing at her cheeks with a hungered desperate as a silent plea for her to give him more but his mouth was too full to say so. She reached down and grabbed a fistful of his hair, tugging at it sharply as her brown eyes gazed down at his gray ones that were locked on her face boldly, greedily drinking in the show she was giving him.

“Miles,” she moaned loudly, “oh, fuck.”

She cried out when he smacked her left asscheek hard like she had somehow disrespected him. A breathless command then tumbled from her lips before she could even realize what she was saying—before she even realized what she wanted.

“Harder.”

She squeezed her eyes shut and screamed as he thwacked her again. The pleasure and pain muddled together like an addictive drug she wanted to get high from—she wanted to cum hard from.

“Again, please,” she pleaded, riding his face a little harder.

He indulged her, growling deep in his chest.

The bittersweet sensation shot straight to her clit, sending her closer and closer towards the orgasm boiling deep inside of her, ready to brim and spill over. His fingernails dug deep into her ass as she rode his face like her life depended on it. Her pace was raw, wild, and merciless as she zoned in on her wants and needs, using him as an instrument to get to her utopia. Her eyes rolled deep into the back of her head when she came. She trembled and spasmed over him as searing-hot euphoria crashed into her full-force. An untamed scream filled the hotel room provoking a neighbor to bang violently on the other side of the wall that the headboard rested against.

She let out a shaky gasp afterwards, still quivering. She bit her bottom lip as he lapped at her pussy lazily to catch any sweetness that wept from there. Sugar felt boneless as she finally unstraddled Miles’ face and collapsed onto her belly beside him, panting madly. He licked his lips tugged into a satisfied smile, catching his own breath alongside her.

Smoothing his hand over her bare bottom, he purred, “So, my sweet girl loves gettin’ her perfect ass reddened, huh?”

She rolled her eyes, still recovering. “Only in the moment.”

He leaned over, kissing along the back of her neck.

“Good thing the moment ain’t ended yet. Get on your knees,” he ordered throatily, punctuating his command with a good hard slap that made Sugar cock her head and groan, “now.”

She got onto her hands and knees, glancing over her shoulder as he situated himself behind her. She whimpered in pleasure as he rained another blow on her bottom before he stated in a low dominating tone, “I said knees. Nothing more.”

She corrected herself. Her sore ass was nice and high while rest of her body slanted slow and on the bed. At first, she didn’t understand what the big difference was between what she did and what he wanted until he penetrated with her with a single rough stroke. In that moment, she felt the difference as he fucked her with unhurried deep strokes that made her gasp sharply each time like she was feeling him for the first time. The position’s angle was overwhelming for her. She fisted and clawed at the bedsheets to cope as best as she could.

He gripped her jiggling ass greedily, delivering punishing swats when she needed it most. Her wet pussy spasmed around him each time he spanked her, which always earned her an appreciative growl from him. Deciding to exert his dominance, he freed one of his hands and reached down, wrapping it in her dark locks and pulling it, forcing her to lift her head and cock her head back while he still pounded her pussy balls-deep. Her eyes were rolled into the back of her head and her jaw was wide open.

She had never seen him like this before. All the other times she had been with him seemed to pale in comparison. Sure, he showed her peaks and glimpses of his dominance, but never had it gone this far and what surprised her more was that she was letting it happen. Had he been holding back this whole time, or had he been testing and building up her tolerance bit by bit for an inevitable moment like this one?

Or maybe, this was something she wanted all along.

“Whose ownin’ this pussy,” he demanded to know, tugging her hair for good measure.

“Y-y-you,” she stuttered in a raspy desperate tone.

“Whose fuckin’ you exactly how you like it?”

She whimpered back, “You.”

He let go over her hair, creeping his hand around her neck and using his strength to maneuver her into a knelt upright position to mirror his own—never disrupting his rhythm.

“Who do you belong to,” he interrogated huskily in her ear, keeping his powerful hand on her throat.

“You,” she panted.

“And when you finally come to your senses, whose gonna be the lucky son of gun that becomes your husband, Sugar,” he questioned with a smirk as he used his spare hand to slide down the length of her body, cupping the drenched pussy he was fucking to circle a thick digit around the swollen pink clit hiding there. “Who are you gonna give that honor to, honey? I’m all ears.”

She huffed breathlessly, “You’re an ass, Miles.”

“You’re accurate in that assessment, but not the answer I’m lookin’ for, darlin’,” he spoke in a dark teasing voice, drawing tighter circles around her most sensitive part. She shuddered against him as he coaxed out unbearable pleasure from within her that was rapidly approaching an orgasm.

“Whose gonna be your husband, Sugar?”

“You, Miles. You dammit,” she moaned pleadingly as he plunged his cock into her torturously slow and gifted her aching clit with feathery caresses that felt like a punishment, causing her impending orgasm to stall.

His smirk grew cockier at her admittance—at her submission. “Why I’d be honored, honey.”

He let go of her throat, allowing her to collapse forward onto the bed. He followed after her, pining her with the weight of his hardened body. His other hand still in between her legs, toying with her pleasure with swift strokes that made her unable to think, breath, or exist properly. Deciding it was time to give her a grand finale, he pumped his dick into her in a deep, wild rhythm like he was furious with her, whispering promises in her ear that played out behind her shut eyelids like raunchy pornos. She buried her face into the bed, muffling her cry as she came hard, pulsing and tightening around his cock as she quivered underneath him.

As she succumbed to her climax, he gave into his own, emptying his cum into her. He slowed his tempo before he completely stilled atop of her. Eventually, they climbed into the sheets. Miles rested on his back and she laid on her side, pressing into him, snuggling her head against his chest, trailing the black outlines of his tattoos. His arm was curled about her shoulders, threading affectionately through her damp hair.

He kissed her temple and pondered teasingly, “How about a lavender and blue weddin’?”

“You never proposed,” Sugar reminded him, pursing her lips at him. “And if somehow you did in the midst of screwing my brains out, I know I didn’t say yes.”

Miles grinned lazily. “If I had proposed, you didn’t say no either.”

Deciding to ignore his statement, she then said, “And if we were to get married, it would definitely be a white, gold, and pink wedding. Hypothetically speaking, of course.”

“Right, of course,” he chuckled tiredly as he stroked her hair. “A hypothetical white, gold, and pink wedding under my grandparents’ magnolia trees back in Louisiana.”

A pleasant daydream swirled in her mind. “Hypothetically, I’d be okay with that.”

In that moment, she had never felt safer. She hadn’t felt that way in a long time. At least, not in the arms of a man.

As they began dozed off to sleep, she spoke barely above a whisper, “Miles?”

He hummed, “Hm?”

She admitted meekly, “I think I am falling for you.”

The corners of his lips quirked upward slightly in a tired smile as he laid there with closed eyes. “Then I must be doin’ somethin’ right, honey.”

As she surrendered to her slumber, the last thought was how long would it take for her to do something wrong?

 






Chapter End Notes:

Thank you so much to Ms. Joy for being my beta reader and dealing with me! You are the bestest!

This was a very eventful chapter and it was oodles of fun to write. The beginning of it was also very emotional for me to write. Sometimes, your insecurities don't just stem from the typical circumstances. It might be something else all together. Sugar has always been insecure and unable to love herself even more Lance ever trotted himself in her life. Being married to him just made it all the more worse.

Her fragility has always been a recurring element in regards to her family. Sully's constant need to protect her. Deciding she wasn't good enough to pursue her passion even though she was a prodigy. Marrying the first person who showed her some attention and love because she didn't love herself when she was eighteen/nineteen. Unable to build friendships out of her family. This constant need for everyone's approval to validate herself. She's got a lot to overcome and some professional help is heading her way. 

On a different matter, though Miles didn't propose or anything, he made sure Sugar knew who her husband was gonna be in the end, LOL. 

We've got about nine chapters (give or take) before this story's finale. There's a lot of juicy stuff coming ya'll way. Keep an eye out!

Feedback is greatly appreciated! 

Pinterest Board: Sugar Mama by Missus James







Enter the security code shown below:
Note: You may submit either a rating or a review or both.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.