Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story


- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

May 31, 2017

Sugar's birthday gets more eventful.

Music Mood: Drown In It by Syd




Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


After eighteen years of trials and errors, Sugar had learned it was best to think ahead. Thinking one step ahead gave her a leg up in the world. It allowed her to accomplish so much in the great scale of things. Yet here she was drowning in a mess of her own doing. She had thought demanding a noncommitted relationship with strict guidelines was thinking one step ahead to cure her loneliness while keeping her protected from heartbreak. However, she didn’t expect the man—that had her caged against her kitchen counter—to skirt around her rules and bend them to his own benefit. She had doomed herself from the start.

A broad smile spread across his lips before he dipped his head down and lowered his voice to a seductive husky volume that made her shudder as it caressed her left ear canal like deep velvet. “Do you want me to beg? Is that it, Sugar?”

“I ain’t above beggin’,” he continued with a dark momentary chuckle, “especially when the only two things that are keepin’ me from my dessert are a pair of glorious thighs and panties.”

Her eyelids slid shut and she let out a shaky exhale as his carnal words coaxed a rising warmth inside her.

Brushing his lips along the outline of her ear, he whispered, “My mouth is waterin’ at the thought of tastin’ how sweet you are.”

He caught her earlobe gently with his teeth and tugged it into his mouth, suckling on it briefly before he let it go. Immediately, she visualized him doing the exact same thing with her clit.

“Oh, dear,” she breathed out helplessly, a strong achy pulse throbbing from the very place he wanted to get acquainted with.

“Take off your panties for me, Sugar,” he commanded.

“Um, shouldn’t we go…to the bedroom…first,” she asked, pausing briefly between strings of words to bit back a moan as his hands appreciatively roamed her curves.

He pulled away from her ear to look at her. “Where’s the fun in that?”

Sugar blinked at his question. “Where else would, um, this happen?”

“Take off your panties and I’ll gladly show you,” he said with a slight grin while mischief danced in his gray eyes.

Unable to deny him any further, she reached underneath her nightie to hook her fingers into her undergarment’s waistband and pulled them down her thighs. He moved just enough to give her some room as she began to step out of her panties hastily clumsy manner. To steady herself, she grabbed onto his brawny arm with one hand while she used the other one to finish taking off her underwear.

She squealed as he lifted her up by the waist with ease and placed her onto the kitchen counter. She was too shunned to utter a single protest. He wanted to do it here in her kitchen?

Chef lowered himself to his knees, his face directly in front of her closed legs.

“Chef,” Sugar trailed off, unsure of what to say. Her heart pounded violently in her chest.

He gazed up at her as he kissed her knees while running his hands up and down her calves tenderly.

“Let me in, honey,” he said. “Let me taste you.”

Sugar bit down her bottom lip, fear and regret working together within her. Chef must’ve seen it in her face. His brow scrunched slightly in confusion.

“What’s wrong?”

“You’ll be the second man to ever do something like this to me and I haven’t had,” she paused, her brain in search of a suitable word, “it in a very long time. My ex-husband tried it three times. He didn’t like it very much. He said he didn’t like how I…taste.”

Chef considered her words for a moment. “Your ex won’t know what to do with good pussy if it was in front of him, which is odd ‘cause he himself is a big ass pussy. I think the kids nowadays would call him a fuckboy.”

A soft giggle burst out of Sugar. “Fuckboy doesn’t seem like the kind of word that it’s in your bank of vocabulary.”

The right corner of his lips quirked upward. “I’ve got four goddaughters in highschool and college. I’ve seen their Facebook posts enough to learn the new lingo,” he paused, placing another kiss on her knee to bring them back to task. “What I’m tryin’ to say is I ain’t him and if you part those pretty thighs for me, I’ll show you how different he and I are when it comes to you.”

Sugar apprehensively spread her legs.

“Mm,” he hummed, his grin widening.

He grabbed the underside of her thighs and tugged her ass closer towards the edge of the kitchen counter before burying his face in between her legs, giving her a nice long lick. He groaned in approval.

“Pretty and pink,” he complimented before he devoted his attention to licking and sucking her inner lips.

Sugar’s head dropped backwards against the cabinet door with a soft thud, her eyes rolling deeply into the back of her head. The more she realized the situation she was in, the more aroused she became. Her bare ass hung off the very edge of the kitchen counter. Her nightie was pushed past her waist. Her left leg was now on the counter, bent at the knee. Her right leg hung over his shoulder as he knelt on her tiled kitchen floor. Her thighs were wide open and his head had found a home in between as he ate her pussy in the most torturous way. His tongue and lips took their time exploring her as he suckled, licked, and teased every part of her cunt, leaving nothing neglected.

“Mm, just like I thought,” he purred appreciatively. “You live up to your name, Sugar. Sweet, sweet, sweet.”

A quiver ran through her at his words.

He flattened his tongue and gave her a deep broad lick from the bottom of her pussy all the way to her clit. Chef draw lazy circles around her clit with the tip of his tongue, delivering an occasional flick to the sensitive pink head peeking out from underneath her clit hood. She moaned loudly, snatching a fistful of his salt-and-pepper hair with her right hand and tugged it roughly. A deep growl of approval from him vibrated her pussy, she moaned louder at the sensation. Her eyelids peeled open and she gazed down the length of her body, her brown eyes locking upon gray ones that stared up at her boldly.

She felt raw and exposed as he watched her while he devoured her pussy, so she squeezed her eyes shut as an attempt to shield her vulnerability. To give her back a sense of control.

“Don’t do that to me, honey,” Chef panted slightly, fanning warm breath against her glistening pink lips. “I wanna see those beautiful brown eyes while I eat you up. I want you to watch me enjoy how sweet you are.”

He showered a line of kisses along her inner right thigh and she trembled underneath his lips.

This was too much.

This had gone too far.

“We should stop,” she breathed pleadingly. “We should really, really st—oh, my god!”

Her jaw dropped open as he buried his face back into her pussy and caught her swollen clit in between his teeth gently, drawing the pink nub into the depths of his mouth to suck at a delicious rhythm.

“Th-th-that’s absolutely foul,” she managed to say in between her hard breathing.

He was playing dirty. A reality that she should’ve hated, but deep down, she knew she loved it.

He chuckled darkly, but kept on, relentless in his pursuit to make her cum. She continued watching him like he wanted, unable to deny how incredibly arousing it was to watch him eat her out. The pleasure he was intense and utterly foreign to her. She was overwhelmed by it. She was consumed by it, her practiced composure crashing and burning as a result. When he slid his tongue inside of her to fuck her deeply with his mouth, she knew there was no turning back. Her hips frantically rocked against his face with one hand still gripping his hair and the other bracing the counter for support.

“Oh, fuck, oh, fuck, oh, fuck,” she chanted wildly as she grew closer and closer towards an impending explosive orgasm that was burning in her lower belly ready to be unleased.

Then it hit her hard.

At first, she gasped sharply at its arrival and then as it tore through her, she tossed her head back and screamed as she drowned in white-hot euphoria. Her body went rigid as she rode out the waves of her orgasm. Chef hungrily caught her juices with his mouth and tongue, drinking and swallowing greedily.

She went slack against the counter and cabinets, panting heavily as she shuddered from the aftereffects of her long-awaited release.

Chef’s head lingered in between her legs for a few moments as he lapped her pussy clean. When he was finished, he brushed her leg off his shoulder and stood up slowly. Sugar sat on the kitchen counter with her weak legs now dangling off the edge. He placed his strong hands on her hips, putting her onto the floor.

Sugar stumbled for a moment and Chef steadied her with his signature slight grin at his lips.

“Whoa there, honey,” he said. “You alright?”

“Are you seriously asking me that right now?”

She just let him eat her pussy while she sat on the kitchen counter. Was it absolutely fucking amazing? Hell, yes. Was she alright? Hell, no.

“I haven’t forgotten my manners,” he said, the laugh lines around his eyes crinkling in amusement.

“If you haven’t forgotten your manners then what do you call eating me out in my own kitchen?”

“Dessert,” he answered in a sexy rumbly tone. Her overtly sensitive clit pulsed achily at his comment. She clenched her thighs together to relieve it—to silence it. Sugar closed her eyes, trying to regain a sense of herself, but his mere presence was the catalyst to her unraveling.

“Chef, I really don’t know what to do with you,” Sugar said softly.

“I can help you with that,” he returned as he pulled her into his arms, burying his face into the crook of her neck while his hands slid over the curve of her ass. He daringly lifted up her nightgown and spread his calloused fingers across her ass cheeks before giving them an appreciative squeeze while he nibbled at her neck. She melted against him, wrapping her arms around his neck to use him as an anchor.

“I know plenty of things you can do to me. With me,” he purred against her neck as his palms kneaded her ass sensually, unhurriedly. She squeaked when he gave her left cheek a nice pop and chuckled for a moment at her response. She enjoyed the sweet sting that hummed across the patch of flesh he spanked, but he needed to do something to get back at him.

An eye for eye.

She leaned up and boldly bit him just above the crook of his neck.

He groaned in response. She smiled against his flesh, relishing her tiny victory before she bit him harder. He let out a growl that rumbled deep in his chest and her body eagerly absorbed the vibrations. He yanked his face away from her neck to capture her lips, but she turned her head in just enough time so that he landed a kiss on her cheek.

“I’m sick,” she reminded him—and herself.

“Mm, I guess I’ll have to kiss your other set of lips,” he said with a grin as he trailed his hands down the underside of her thighs, scooping her up against him. She tightened her arms around his neck and wrapped her legs around his waist.

“I thought we were finished.”

“No, honey. We ain’t finished until you cum on my tongue again.”

She heated up and bit back a moan of anticipation.

She didn’t know what to say to that. Was there anything that could to be said?

He carried her out of the kitchen and back to her bedroom. He laid her down on the bed and settled his head in between her legs once more, his head disappearing halfway underneath her short-lengthened nightie. He maneuvered her legs over his shoulders as he helped himself to a second serving of her pussy. He gripped the underside of her left thigh and tilted it wider to allow himself better access to the sweet treat he seemed to love to eat.

She moaned aloud, arching her hips off the bed.

Pleasure was twofold as she was still very sensitive from the last orgasm that took place barely a few minutes prior.

It was then her cell rung a few inches away from her head. The ringtone belonged to Odette. She smoothed her hand over his head as a gesture for him to stop. “I need to…answer th—ahh!”

Chef kept going, unfazed by the ringing device and her weakly-delivered request.

“Please, Chef,” she whimpered. “Please let me…”

He let out a growl to voice his discontent, but did as she asked. However, he decided to make good use of his mouth by kissing, nibbling, and biting her inner thighs. She reached for the device with a shaky hand and answered it.

“H-hello?”

“Happy birthday!” A chorus of familiar voices shouted at her. She blinked in shock at the volume.

“Thank y—ahh,” she began, but gasped sharply as Chef lifted her left calf to lick the crook of her knee. She quickly cleared her throat and lightly swatted Chef’s head as punishment. He peered up at her with prideful dark humor twinkling in his eyes as he kept going.

“Thank you,” Sugar managed to say.

“Having a girls’ night isn’t the same without you,” Rochelle said.

“I wish I could’ve been there,” Sugar returned.

“You sound a lot better,” Odette noted.

“I’m getting th-th-there,” she stuttered at the end while she tried her absolute hardest to keep herself from moaning as Chef kissed his way back to where he wanted his mouth to go.

He spoke to her in a low voice for her ears only. “I want to suck your clit right now.”

Increasingly becoming a habit, her clit throbbed in consent. She, however, mouthed a ‘no’ and shook her head vigorously.

“Since you can’t come to the party, we’ve decided to bring the party to you,” Katrina said on the other end.

What?” Sugar’s heart stopped beating. 

“We’re pulling up to your house right now,” Odette informed excitedly.

In a panic, Sugar hung up the phone and tossed it out of her hands like it was a hot potato.

“Get up, get up, get up,” she chanted frantically at Chef. “My sisters are here. Oh, my fucking god.”

Chef removed himself from in between her legs and got off the bed, watching as Sugar practically leapt out of the bed and raced into her bathroom to retrieve her robe off the hook on the door. She shrugged it on quickly and tied it tightly. When the doorbell rang, she nearly went into cardiac arrest. She rushed out of the bedroom and slammed the door shut behind her, fled down the hallway, and skid to a halt in front of the door. She rose to the tips of her toes to look out the peephole. Her sisters, Katrina, Helena, and Reid were all clad in their sexy little clubbing outfits as they waited on her front porch with gift bags in their hands. Sugar closed her eyes and took an extremely deep breath to calm her fraying nerves. Then she undid her door’s locks and opened the door.

“What a surprise,” she said.

“Somebody’s Mustang is parked in front of your house at the curb,” Rochelle informed.

Sugar pretended to be surprised. “Really? That’s odd.”

The girls sashayed their way into the house and went into the kitchen.

Helena sniffed the air, a wide smile on her lips. “Mm, it smells amazing in here. You cooked?”

Sugar nervously tucked a piece of her hair behind her ear.

“I ate something,” she answered instead.

Helena went to the fridge looking for liquor like always and she would no doubt find it. Sugar always kept a bottle or two of wine in the house. Helena retrieved a bottle of Chardonnay and trotted happily over to the drawer that housed the cork opener like she always did. Odette, Rochelle, and Reid went to the kitchen table to seat. Katrina remained standing, glancing around the kitchen with a curious look on her face as if she sensed something was off.

Sugar cleared her throat. “Did you do any club-hopping?”

“We went to two clubs, but there wasn’t much going on. Just bunch of old dudes wanting to buy us drinks,” Reid pouted.

“That’s a bummer,” Sugar said with a frown.

“So,” Odette began to speak in a sing-song voice, “we decided to come by to bear our gifts.”

“That’s real sweet,” Sugar replied. “You didn’t have to.”

“We wanted to,” Helena assured. By then, she had already poured herself a glass of Chardonnay and took deep gulps while she sat on the kitchen counter. Sugar did a doubletake at Helena with widened eyes, a sense of dread filling her up as she realized that Helena was sitting at the very spot she got her pussy eaten.

Katrina then asked with a cocked head, “Shug, are you okay?”

Sugar snapped her attention to her sister-in-law. “The cough medicine just makes me, um, jittery is all,” she lied. Katrina, in turn, arched an eyebrow at her, but said nothing else as she slowly walked around the kitchen.

“You need to open your presents,” Rochelle said as she lifted the purple giftbag she brought and gave it a little shake.

“I got you the best gift,” Odette announced loudly—giddily.

Reid rolled her eyes sharply. “You got Shug the worst gift imaginable.”

Odette flipped her hair over her shoulder and smiled smugly at Reid. “Don’t hate the player. Hate the game.”

Reid rolled her eyes once more, shaking her head.

In hopes of getting them out the door quicker, Sugar decided to open her birthday presents. Rochelle got her a revealing outfit effectively as a weapon to be used to “catch a man”. Helena bought her a pair of “fuck-me-pumps”—as she so eloquently put it—that matched Rochelle’s gift quite well. Katrina got her a giftcard to an upscale spa club downtown. Reid got her scented candles and a no-doubt pricey spa basket. Finally, Odette’s gift was the last to be opened.

“Saved the best for last,” Odette said with a wink.

Now, Sugar was worried.

“Can I use your bathroom,” Helena suddenly asked with urgency after gulping down her third glass of wine. She hopped down from the kitchen counter.

“There’s one down the hallway,” Sugar said.

“Thanks,” Helena said before practically scurrying out of the kitchen.

“Come on, girl. Open it,” Odette urged eagerly.

Sugar sighed as she fished through the sea of neon green tissue paper. Finally, she retrieved a box from the giftbag. Her brow furrowed together as she stared at the gift in disbelief. It was a hot pink silicone rabbit vibrator dubbed as the ‘Wild Bunny G-Gasm Vibrator’. A detailed picture of the sex toy was plastered on every single face of the box.

Her jaw dropped open.

“Um, Shug, why are your panties on the kitchen floor,” Katrina then asked.

Sugar’s eyes widened.

Oh, no, she screamed inside her brain.

Helena then reentered the kitchen with an impressed expression on her face. She crossed her arms over her chest, cocking her head to the side. “Ettie, you got a return receipt for that?”

“She doesn’t need a return receipt,” Odette defended before she blinked at Helena in confusion. “I thought you said you had to use the bathroom?”

“I did have to use the bathroom, but I can hold it. I made a little discovery along the way.”

How did you make a discovery on the way to the hallway bathroom, Helena,” Rochelle asked, annoyance in her voice.

“I don’t go in hallway bathrooms. I only do master bathrooms,” Helena said matter-of-factly. “The good hand soap is always in the master bathrooms. I gotta keep these hands nice and soft, honey-doll.”

Sugar blinked in disbelief at Helena’s confession. “You went to my bedroom?”

Helena grinned, nodding her head.

“Mm hm. I sure did,” she said before looking at Odette once more. “Shug doesn’t need a vibrator at all. Shug, I honestly didn’t think you had it in you, but I give two thumbs up!”

Sugar closed her eyes and breathed out in a mortified voice, “Oh, dear god.”

Rochelle frowned. “Shug, what in the hell is going on?”

“Do you want to tell them or should I,” Helena offered.

“Shut up, Helena,” Odette ordered.

Helena put her hands up in defense. “Fine,” she said as she sauntered back to the bottle of Chardonnay to fill up her glass again.

“Evenin’, ladies.”

Six pairs of startled eyes jerked to the man who stood in the kitchen doorway.

His eyes locked on Sugar. “I figured since the young lady found my hiding spot, I might as well come out.”

All five women—except Helena who was guzzling down her fourth glass of wine—gawked at Chef.

Odette had an open-mouthed surprised smile on her face, her eyes lit up like fireworks. “Shug, aren’t you gonna introduce us?”

Rochelle cocked her head at Sugar, a pleased look on her face. “I second notion.”

“Third,” Katrina said, utterly intrigued by the situation playing out before her eyes.

“Fourth,” Reid added in.

Sugar pursed her lips and exhaled through her nose deeply. “Everyone, this is Chef.”

“And Chef is?” Rochelle asked in mock-innocent tone.

“A friend,” Sugar answered with a bit of sharpness to her voice.

“Well, Chef. I’m Odette, Sugar’s baby sister,” Odette introduced herself before introduced everyone else, pointing to each. “That is Rochelle, another Hartwell sister. That’s Katrina, Sugar’s sister-in-law. Reid is Rochelle’s sister-in-law. And you briefly met my nosy-as-hell sister-in-law, Helena.”

Chef nodded his head with a charming grin. “It’s a pleasure to meet you all.”

Then a flood questions were shot in his direction all at once.

“So, what’s your real name?” Rochelle’s question.

“How many tattoos do you have?” Helena’s question.

“How did you two meet?” Odette’s question.

“Do you have a brother?” Reid’s question.

He chuckled lightly at the swarm of queries.

“My real name is Miles Thibodeau. I have eighteen tattoos. Mrs. Hartwell actually introduced us,” he answered, “and no, I do not have a brother.”

All five women—except an embarrassed Sugar—perked up at the mention of Georgette Hartwell. Rochelle cocked her head and arched an eyebrow. “So you know our mother?”

Chef nodded. “As well as your father Cal. They’re both regulars at my restaurant and we’ve become close friends.”

“It takes a lot for Mama and Daddy to like someone yet alone become friends with them. If you all are close friends then you must be a great guy,” Odette said with a cheeky smile.

Chef rubbed the back of his neck and grinned slightly—bashfully. “I’m an alright guy, but I’ve found a good reason to better myself.” His gray eyes fell upon Sugar.

A tingly warmth filled Sugar up and she tugged her bottom lip into her mouth.

Katrina glanced at her wristwatch and announced, “Well, would you look at that? It’s time for us to go. If we don’t leave now, we’ll be late to that thing.”

Odette’s eyebrows scrunched together. “What thing?”

Katrina narrowed her eyes and pursed her lips. “That thing, Ettie. Remember?”

Rochelle swatted Odette’s shoulder. “You know what she’s about, Odette.”

Reid snapped her fingers as if she finally remembered. “Right, that thing. Yeah, we should definitely get going.”

The women filed out of the kitchen with a reluctant Odette. Helena, who was at the tail end of the departing group, stopped in the kitchen doorway with the wine bottle that still had about a quarter of wine left. “Can I take this on the road?”

“Knock yourself out,” Sugar sighed.

Helena gave her a wink and blew her a kiss before trotting out of the kitchen. “Thanks! Love you! Oh, and happy birthday!”

Once all the uninvited guests were gone, Sugar locked the door.

She turned around and pressed her back against the door, sighing.

This was the most eventful birthday she had ever had in her thirty-eight years of life.

Chef stepped into the foyer from the kitchen and walked towards her. “I guess this is where I take my leave, huh?”

“I think it’s best,” she agreed with a nod. “Thanks for giving me some chicken noodle soup to eat.”

He closed in on her, bracing his tattooed arms against the door. She was caged in. He dipped his head down. “Thanks for givin’ me somethin’ to eat as well,” he said in a low voice. “I’d love to know when you’re gonna put it back on the menu.”

“You’ll be the first to know if or when I do,” she gulped.

Chef dropped his right hand from the door and slid it underneath her robe and nightie, slithering two thick fingers in between her pussy’s lips. Sugar’s eyes squeezed shut and she gasped out a deep moan as his digits stroked up and down her slit teasingly. Then he withdrew his fingers and licked the juices off them, his intense gray eyes never leaving her brown ones.

This man, this man, this man.

“You better,” he answered with a devilish grin before he took a step back.

Sugar swirled around on her heels and quickly unlocked the front door, opening it for him to leave. He had to. She needed him to before she invited him to spend the night with her in her bed—with hopefully no clothes on.

“Good night, Chef,” she said after clearing her throat.

He nodded as he made his way out the door. “Good night and of course, happy birthday.”

“You know,” she began, “you never sang me happy birthday.”

He turned halfway, eying her. “You’re right, but I did manage the make the birthday girl sing. That should count for something.”

Where was the lie?

 






Chapter End Notes:

This chapter was so much fun to write. I was either fanning myself or laughing my behind off. Chef is off-the-chain, ya'll. Shug had the most eventful birthday in her entire life.

Thank you for your feedback and support.

THANK YOU FOR RECOMMENDING SUGAR MAMA FOR AUGUST RECS.

I am so happy!!!!

Character pictures for Reid and Helena have been uploaded onto the pinterest board, if you're interested in taking a peek.

Pinterest Board: Sugar Mama by Missus James







Enter the security code shown below:
Note: You may submit either a rating or a review or both.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.