Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story


- Text Size +

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


Chapter 6 – Rick


"Hi, Mom, I was just calling to say I'm out with Rick still, so it might be really late when I get in, ok? Just don't want you to worry."


With her laying naked in front of me, her at the head of the bed in the master bedroom, and me at the bottom, her feet delicately in my lap, I can faintly hear her mother's drowsy, sleepy voice creeping through the phone telling her to be safe and have fun. Dancing my fingers up and down the curves of her tiny foot with one hand, the other massaging the firmness of her calf, I'm enjoying the sight of her chocolate kissed form atop the stark white sheets. With the ghost of moonlight spotlighting her angelic presence, my hunger for her is growing. Again.


Like I told her on the boat, I did not bring her here with the intention to sleep with her. Time. In my heart we just needed time. To be in each other's space, to really see what this attraction is about. Her questions at the diner were so revealing that I knew there was honesty in her words, even if somewhere in between the lines she was giving me an even deeper truth about how she felt. Michonne is smart, and she will make a hell of a lawyer, using her inquisitive interrogation style to get what she wants from someone. Hell, she got me to cop to a lot more than I intended at our early morning breakfast. But what was most important to me, what I realized in all of that bravado, and cross examination is that Michonne is a woman that knows her heart and her mind, and when she looked at me with those big coffee brown eyes of hers, and questioned my intentions towards her, I knew she was telling me that she is scared of this. To some degree, she is scared of me.


So this means a lot, me bringing her here, to a place that means so much to me, a place where I can always get away and be myself. A place rife with memories of my childhood, of some of the happiest times in my life, is a way for me to associate her with that kind of joy and warm happiness. I've never brought Lori here, and I can't explain why, but it never even crossed my mind to do so. And when Michonne brought up his name this afternoon, made some reference to a life with him, belonging to him, I couldn't help but to act. I knew what she was trying to do, that my restraint was throwing her off. I just didn't want her to think this was all about sex. But, God knows I wanted her. Bad. The minute I saw her in that bikini, I wanted to devour her. I couldn't just give in to those base instincts though, I need our connection to be so much more than physical.


I really needed her to see me. To see that I'm just a man, who finally met the woman, the woman who was meant to be his. That's it. There is no white or black about it. No minor infatuation with her body. No mere lustful desire to fuck her and move on. Truthfully my heart recognized hers before my brain even registered the magnificence of her physical form. She showed up at her mother's wedding and that is all that has mattered ever since. I felt that shit all the way down into my soul, and I'm not losing that feeling, not losing her. Everything I need is with her, and I will show her the rawest, most uncomplicated, parts of myself if I have to. To get her to trust in me, trust herself, this feeling, this growing burst of energy between us. Because I have no choice at this point. Now that I have tasted the sweetness of Michonne, felt the wet heat of her gift, the passion in her kisses. Even the bitter sting of her uncompromising judgment of me incites more emotion than I've experienced before. No, there is no turning back.


"Ok, Ma, bye." Pressing the button to end the call on her phone, she tosses it to the night stand, and sinks lower onto the bed.


"Everything ok?" I ask, continuing to massage the ball of her foot, not wanting to let on that I was eavesdropping on her call with her mother, listening for any hint of concern or dissuasion on her mother's part. Not hearing any, I'm internally pleased to find that her mother seems to approve of Michonne spending time with me, even at this late hour. Even if she didn't explicitly say that, her mother's lack of direct censure or disapproval when Michonne informed her that she was still with me, and it's after midnight, leads me to discern that there is no problem with us being together.


"Yeah. Sounded like her and Hershel were sleep. I only called as a courtesy so they don't worry, even though I pretty much come and go as I please."


"That right? You go out overnight a lot?" I ask, curious about the nature of her relationship with that guy. To a point. I know that the guy was her boyfriend, but he's clearly been slacking. How is it that this beautiful woman is so sexually inexperienced in terms of receiving pleasure? When I entered her, she was so tight I almost exploded just at the constricting, glove like fit of her around me. She was so wet and responsive, eager to please, but inexperienced as to how to go about it, that I was initially confused. While I don't want to know too much of anything about the sucker who has lost her to me, I kind of want to understand what kind of deluded fool lets a woman like Michonne slip through his fingers.


"I used to stay the night at Sasha's a lot before college, and I think now my mother is just used to me being an adult, and not being home, so she doesn't really question it. But, since I'm staying with her and Hershel for the summer, it just feels like the respectful thing to do."


"Makes sense."


"But, I should probably get back soon anyway. I've been gone all day."


"Just a little more, ok?"


"Rick, it's been a full day…"


"I know. The real world is going to intrude on us soon enough. Right?"


"I guess so."


"You need to get rid of that guy. Right? I have to get back to work. So, let's enjoy this quiet time a little more right now."


"Maybe we should talk about…him."


"Nope. I don't want to talk about anyone else. Me and you are all that matters anymore. This right here." I gesture between us. Bringing her foot to my lips, I place a kiss to the bottom of her foot and watch her squirm on a light giggle. She's ticklish. "This right here." Using her foot to pull her down the bed to me, I continue kissing up her body, from her toes to her ankle, her legs, her thighs. "Definitely this right here." I proclaim, nuzzling my face in the curls at the apex of her thighs.


"Rick, haven't you had enough of me yet?" She questions on a laugh.


"Never. Wait, this right here matters too. Don't distract me, woman." Slowly dragging her further down, and underneath me, I dot the lines of her well defined abdomen with kisses, imagining it one day full and heavy with my babies. A grin takes over my face at the thought, and I linger there, dipping and circling my tongue around her belly button. Edging upwards, I grasp one of her breasts that fill my hands, and try to fit as much of it in my mouth as I can. Rolling my tongue around the blackberry nub, I can feel it getting rigid and tight against my tongue, increasing her moans and spurring me to suck harder.


"Ohhhh god…" Michonne exclaims from her slightly parted lips, drawing my gaze upwards. Needing to drink from her plump lips, I wrap my arm around her body and bring her body flush underneath mine. Her slender fingers somehow find their way to my beard, which has been happening a lot, and she flutters them through the hairs. Feeling like a puppy getting his belly rubbed, I'm closing my eyes, delighting in the feel of her hands on me. Gently, she pulls my head down to bring our lips together. Just before our lips touch, a shy whisper escapes her lips, making my heart explode, intensifying my addiction to her. "You matter to me too, Rick. I'm right where I want to be. But-"


"Shh...No buts -"


"No, let me say this, please. At some point we are going to have to deal with the world, you're right. But, I'm not going to be in that world without you. Ok? We do this together."


"Ok then."


"Make love to me now, deal with the world later." She smirks, kissing me with a hunger and ferocity I have yet to witness from her.


Reaching my hand down between her legs, where my hips are already situated and widening her thighs to welcome me, I find her already wet with arousal. Dipping my two fingers into her canal, she throws her head back, eyes tightly shut, groaning at the way I'm opening her up to receive me.


"I'm ready, Rick, please. Now, please…"


My other hand is cupping the back of her neck, rubbing at her rapidly beating pulse with my thumb. Latching my lips and teeth on to her long neck, I'm sucking and biting, causing her dampness to increase and flow stickily over my fingers. "You don't have to beg, baby. This dick is yours. Always. Put me inside of you." I mumble over the sensitive skin of her throat, needing to feel her warm hand wrapped around my dick.


Grasping my girth, Michonne is following my directions and eases me to her entrance. Lifting her hips to get the angle right, she's immediately whimpering as I sink into her, bottoming out inside of her. "Uhhh…" She utters, tensing somewhat at the abundant fullness she must feel. Reminding myself of her tightness, I hold myself back from pillaging and plundering, roughly accepting what's mine, and instead I set out to satisfy us both with a slow steady rhythm. Taking a hold of her ass, squishing the soft cushions in my greedy hands, I bring her pussy up with each of my thrusts, to increase the pleasure of my grind against her clit.


Delighting at the perfect way she fits to my dick, as if made specifically for me, a vague idea crosses my mind, causing me to momentarily pause and raise up on my knees. "Damn, baby. You're still so tight… Are you ok? Not too sore?" The thought that I might be hurting her, that she might be too tender from earlier, halts all movement.


Shaking her head, groaning at the cessation of our lovemaking she opens her eyes again. "No, Rick. It's good, baby, don't stop. You can fuck me harder." Raising her long legs higher around my waist, and lifting her arms above her head, grasping on to the spindles on the headboard, she's inviting me to finish what I started. Michonne, laid out before me like this, her breasts sitting high and perky, offering herself to me, my dick deep inside of her, is the stuff of dreams.


Holding on to her fleshy thighs, opening them wider, I begin a side to motion with my hips, creating a decadent friction against her walls, hitting all of her spots. Encouraged by the heightened pitch of her moans, I start to lose a grip on the steady pace I've set, and begin to thrust harder, faster, watching her breasts bounce with the power of my stroke. Mindful of their bounce, Michonne takes a hold of each in her hands, palming and twisting at her own nipples. "Uh, uh, uh, uh…" is all she utters, punctuating every drive of my hips, matching the slap of my balls against her ass.


Words are at a minimum between us, as my quickly approaching climax is greedily snatching everything from me that does not involve me pleasuring this heavenly woman, or myself. "Mmmmmm…" I hum, wondering at the delectable deliciousness of her, how this woman has turned me so inside out for her so quickly. Now winding her hips, and bouncing in a way that makes the drag of her pussy over my dick even more wicked in its strangling grip, I try to remember that her pleasure is my priority. Adding firm pressure to her clit with my thumb, her pink tongue is now laving the heart shaped peak of her lips, and it has set my dick to a granite like state.


"I'm – I'm-"


"That's it, give me that pussy, Michonne. Come on my dick!"


Blowing out a long puff of air from between her succulent lips, Michonne's orgasm is suffocating my dick. Gripping me so tight I think I might black out at the rush of my own cum near bursting. Remembering at the last minute that we don't have any condoms, I don't want to take any more chances and I attempt to pull out in time. Just about too late, Michonne has wrapped her legs tightly around me, and her pussy greedily gulps most of my sticky arousal, before I am able to withdrawal from her canal.


"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh…" I growl, rubbing out the last of my cum in thick white rivulets across the already sweat slickened hair of her pussy. Bowing my head in exhaustion, sweat gathers on my face and races down the bridge of my nose. Eyes tightly shut, I'm attempting to take control of my breathing, but I can still sense a few pulsing spurts from dick, further weakening me.


"Rick, I told you I'm on the pill. It's ok if you cum inside me. I kind of… it feels good. To have your wet, stickiness inside of me. Sliding down my thighs." She admits, her words soft and full of a nastiness I didn't know my Michonne was capable of.


Laughing in disbelief, I'm further taken aback when she reaches for my hand that is now resting on her lower belly. Sitting up, she takes it and runs it through the slick remains of my cum in her pubic hair, then places my fingers in her mouth. Running her tongue over my fingers, she's sucking clean my white sticky arousal. Moaning, she closes her eyes as if enjoying the flavor, then slowly removes my fingers from her damp, heated mouth. "Tastes good. Maybe I will learn how to taste it directly from the source one day?" She asks, grinning and quirking one of her perfectly sculpted eyebrows at me, and falling back on the bed.


Frozen in place, laser focused on her heavenly lips, and the innocence of her angelic face, so at odds with her devilish actions, I'm completely ensnared and owned by her. Dear God.




"Damn it's too hot out here for this shit! When I'm ready I'm not gonna have a damn farm, no grass, nothing! I'mma move into the city and get me a condo so I don't have to be bothered with grass, or cows, or horses."


"I don't mind it. I like doing stuff with my hands, but it is hot as hell out here." I agree, taking a large gulp from my water bottle. Feeling the cold wet liquid slide down my throat, I temporarily forget how hot and exhausted I am.


"I mean, I don't mind helping Unc out with the grass cutting, but shit, it's acres of fucking grass out here! We're gonna be riding these damn mowers and weed whacking all damn day!"


"If you didn't want to do it why did you say yes when your dad asked you to help your uncle out? You know how big your uncle's farm is. And, you called me over here to help too, so now I'm confused." I ask Shane, wondering at his motivations for being here, and asking me to come help.


"I figured you would be happy to be over here, sniffing after my little cuz. You making any progress on that yet?"


Seated underneath the shade of the large white ash tree near the shed that houses all of the mowing equipment for Hershel's farm, Shane and I have taken a break from mowing, to eat lunch and catch up. After taking the day off last Friday to be with Michonne, I have been working doubles for the last 5 days straight, and I've been helping my dad with stuff around our farm. I've been extremely busy, and this is the first chance Shane and I have had to hang out, with him being partnered with a new rookie, Paul Rovia, for the time being that I'm on nights.


I haven't even had the opportunity to be with Michonne since last Friday, despite the fact that it's killing me not to. We have spoken on the phone a few times, exchanged a couple of texts, but it's not enough for me. After finally tasting her, feeling her, hearing her beg to be fucked by me, it's never going to be enough.


Last Friday, once we left the boat, we went back to the house and spent the night making love. The sex is indescribable, but Michonne herself, the woman is more special than I could have ever expected. Because of that, and the intensity of the feelings I'm rapidly developing for her, there is some hesitancy on my part to share any portion of my brief experiences with her. Even with my best friend. But, Shane knows me well and he's right. When he called me this morning and asked if I would help him with the mowing over here on her step-father's farm, I couldn't turn down the chance to possibly get a moment with her. Unfortunately, she's not even here, as her mother said she is in the city with her cousin Sasha.


"Uh, we are getting to know each other. She's a nice girl."


"That's it? She's a nice girl? What the fuck ever, man. The way you set Lori's ass straight at the bar for being rude to her, and ran after her out to the parking lot, I'd say you think she's more than nice." Shane teases, taking a large bite of one of the sandwiches that Michonne's mother prepared for us.


"I don't want to jinx it, but I dig her. Just gonna give it time and see where it goes."


"Alright man, don't let her get away if you like her is all I'm saying." Shane shrugs, devouring the remains of his sandwich. "I'mma need another one of these bomb ass turkey clubs Unc's wife made." Shane says, standing and dusting off his shorts. "You coming?"


"Yeah I'll come. They were good. I could eat another."


"You better hope little cuz learned how to cook from her mama. The food quality over here has dramatically increased since Unc got married. Last Sunday my dad comes home with a plate from eating dinner over here. It was uh, oxtails and greens and macaroni. You ever had oxtails, Rick?" He asks, turning to me, his face bunched in question.


"Nope. Never heard of 'em." I shrug my shoulders, wondering at what kind of meal would be made from the tail of an ox.


"Bro, it was like some sort of stewed meat. Man it was so damn good. And the greens had like pieces of pork fat in it. The macaroni was like a piece of pie maybe, but real gooey and cheesy. None of it was like nothing my mama used to make. Shit I was over on Monday looking for leftovers. Shit was so damn good."


"For real? It was that good, huh?" I ask, following Shane through the back door that leads into the kitchen.


"Yeah, man, it was that damn good. I'm gonna be over here next Sunday dinner, that's for damn sure."


Walking into the kitchen, we find Michonne's mother Mona, instructing Maggie and Beth on how to make a peach cobbler. Shane immediately looks over to me, and makes a face, mouthing, "See, told you!" and pointing towards them, hunched over the island.


"Hey, boys. Is there something I can do for you?" Mona asks, looking up at us with inquisitive brown eyes, the same coffee brown as Michonne's.


"Hi, Ms. Mona, would you happen to have anymore of those sandwiches from lunch?" Shane asks, using his best manners, and sounding a lot less gruff than he did outside.


"Sorry, Shane, I don't. Michonne and her cousin Sasha got in about fifteen minutes ago and ate the last of them. But, if you're hungry I can warm you up some leftover meatloaf from last night's dinner." She offers.


"Yes, please!" Shane quickly blurts, moving towards the kitchen table, and having a seat. He looks to me expectantly, waiting for me to ask for meatloaf as well but I don't see or hear anything past her saying that Michonne is now here. Anticipation of getting to hopefully see her now has my insides fluttering, and my mouth watering, not at the thought of food though, but that I might be able to at least get a brief moment alone with her, and a kiss.


Mona must have picked up on that because she is now looking directly at me, having turned those familiar eyes my way. "What about you, Rick, you still hungry too, son?"


"Um, yes ma'am, I could eat." I nod, growing nervous under her studious gaze.


"Ha! My daughter always says the same thing when I ask her if she's hungry. How cute." She mutters, ambling over to the refrigerator to retrieve the leftover meatloaf.


Taking a break from their baking, Maggie and Beth take seats at the table with Shane and I, as we wait for the food to warm up. "I really appreciate you boys helping Hersh and I out with the mowing. Apparently some of his seasonal help did not return this summer, so that's real nice of you boys. Matter of fact, me and the girls will make an extra pie for each of you to take with you when you're done. Y'all like peach cobbler?"


"Yes, ma'am, I will take one!" Shane again rushes to answer, the thought of food spurring him to such quick action.


"Thank you, ma'am, that's kind of you. I appreciate the trouble."


"No trouble at all. I'm teaching my girls to bake, and it's good practice for them. Michonne already knows how to cook about as well as I do, so these girls got a ways to go to catch up. But, we're getting there."


"That's right! Mama taught us how to fry a chicken too. And I didn't even get grossed out at the blood or nothing."


"Nope, you did just fine, Beth." Mona winks, bustling around the kitchen to pull out additional ingredients for more pies.


"So, you said that Michonne is here?" I finally ask, looking around the part of the house I can see from the kitchen table, eager to lay my eyes on her after so many days apart.


"She's upstairs gettin' fancy for some party with her boyfriend." Maggie replies, providing distinct emphasis on the word boyfriend while looking directly at me, smirking at the reveal.


"What the-" I utter in response, catching myself before dropping the last word of my statement of disbelief. Dragging my hand down my face, attempting to calm down before I let my emotions get out of hand at the revealed statement. Before anyone gets a chance to say anything else, Michonne's voice wafts through the house and into the kitchen.


"Ma, is this too much cleavage?" Michonne queries of her mother, walking gracefully into the kitchen.


Her question cuts through the thick silence, and attracts the eyes of everyone in the room directly to her. Standing in the entryway to the kitchen, Michonne is clad in a sleek, form fitting blood red dress, with only thin straps holding it up over the smooth creamy skin of her shoulders. Her bountiful bosom is near overflowing, creating a push up effect for the jeweled necklace that rests in her cleavage. With a long split that goes up the side of the dress, nearly to her thigh, I'm jumping from my seat at the table.


"Rick! Hi, I didn't know you were here." She hesitantly offers. Her eyes nervously bounce from her mother and sisters and then back to me. "I wish you had told me you were coming by, I have a, uh, function to attend in the city tonight."


"I heard. A date. With your boyfriend, right?" Raising my eyebrows, I'm pushing her to come clean about the details of her plans.


"Uh-"


"Hi, I'm Sasha! Michonne's cousin, and best friend forever and ever. You must be Rick. I have heard a lot about you. All good stuff too." Sasha enters the room, now frozen once again with silence and tension. Approaching where I'm sitting at the table, she reaches her hand out to me in greeting. Stiffly I take her hand, giving it a lifeless shake, my eyes still on my girl. Even though I'm raging with questions internally, I'm also straining with the effort to maintain my composure externally.


"Nice to meet you, Sasha."


"And you are?" Sasha turns to Shane, who has not uttered a single word since Michonne and Sasha entered the room. Staring at her, eyes glassy with unspoken interest, completely enamored with her presence, Shane just stands and offers her his hand.


Somehow finding himself on mute, Beth hops down from her stool at the island to help the introductions along. "Shane! You are so weird!" Waving her hand in front of his face, Beth admonishes his odd behavior. "This is our cousin Shane. He's not usually like this at all. Normally he's always talking."


"Yeah, Shane, why don't you say something?" Maggie goads, delighting in the awkwardness at play in the room between Shane and Sasha.


"Shut up, Maggie. Uh, yeah I'm Shane. I was just caught off guard is all."


"It's cool." She waives it off, dismissing his odd behavior as though it's not a complete anomaly for Shane, which it is. I've never seen him clam up around a woman before, but I recognize the interested look in his eyes, and immediately pity Sasha. If I know my best friend, he will be back to his old self soon, and in full on chase mode.


This whole time my eyes have only left Michonne for a very brief moment. I'm rooted to my spot at the table because I don't trust myself right now. Not with the idea that she is going out with that guy swirling around my head, or the sight of her sexily filling out the slinky red dress. Her mother stands with her now, chatting softly, and fussing with her dress and hair. As far as I'm concerned there is nothing of importance occurring outside of her explaining this date thing to me. Needing answers, I slowly rise from my seat, and approach her.


Instantly recognizing the scent of fruity perfume, my nostrils are flaring to inhale her delicious smell, and in anger that she is wearing it for that guy. Attempting to keep my tongue civil, I school my face before I speak, not wanting to give away how absolutely furious I am. "Excuse me, can I speak to Michonne a moment, Mrs. Greene. Just for a moment."


"Sure. I was just fussing over her. She looks good right?"


"Breathtaking." I softly admit, my eyes catching the anxiety in hers. Grasping her smaller hand in mine, I direct her to the study that I know is off the main living room near the other side of the first floor. Closing the door behind us, I immediately whirl on Michonne, wringing her hands and standing nervously with her back to the door.


"You're still with him. Going on a date with him. You dressed up for him." Each sentence more a statement than a question, the truth in each is twisting my gut as though I have been stabbed.


"Rick…"


"Can you explain to me what's going on here, Michonne?" I grit out, my voice steely, agitated by how badly I want to hold her, kiss her, fuck her, but I can't right now because there is a volcano of anger within me, threatening to explode.


"I haven't had a chance to break up with him yet, and I forgot I promised to go to this fraternity thing with him tonight. So, I couldn't just cancel on him last minute, Rick. But, I will tell him tonight, after the party, I promise." The words fall quickly from her lips, a rapid fire utterance of excuses that do provide a modicum of relief. Reaching out to me, I guess she can sense how tense with anger my body is, and she grazes her hands down the planes of my chest. Not in a pushing away type of motion, but in a soothing, caressing manner, her touch placating the beast within. "Rick, I didn't forget. I don't think I can ever forget. I'm sorry that this is hurting you." Stepping closer to me, pressing her breasts into my chest, she's wearing heels that bring her closer to my height, making it easier for her to capture my lips in a kiss.


Starting off slowly, with little wet pecks of our lips together, her hunger for me is now reignited. Holding on to the sides of my face with her fingers, she thrusts her tongue into my mouth, owning me with the aggressiveness of her impatient ravishment. Now equally turned on, I back her up to the door, giving as good as I'm getting. Itching to touch her, one of my hands grabs her ass, and the other is stroking the hollow in her throat with my thumb.


"You're my girl, Michonne. I don't share." I declare, pausing from our kiss to ensure that I let her know what's in my heart.


"I know." She pants, her breasts heaving with the effort it's taking for her to catch her breath. Dropping my eyes to her breasts I have to admit she looks good enough to eat. So I will. Leading her over to the desk in the corner of the room, I carefully urge her to lay back. Perched on the edge of the desk, legs slightly parted, I rub at my dick. The ache found there would drive me to fuck her right now, to ease its tight rigidity. While the idea of sending her out with that guy with my cum running down her thighs, a reminder of me being inside of her, pleases me, I don't want to make my baby uncomfortable. Instead I stick with my original plan. On my way down I stop for a second to lace her cleavage with a series of wet kisses and licks, running my tongue avidly between her breasts. Gravitating lower, to my knees, I push the hem of her long dress up to her waist. Finding her wearing a full pair of panties underneath pleases me, as I don't know if I could tolerate the thought of her with him in anything less.


Deciding not to remove the panties, I gently push them aside and proceed to fuck her with my tongue. Hungrily I lick from her entrance to her clit, where I proceed to lick and suck as though I'm sloppily kissing her mouth. My head is buried, ears cushioned by the plumpness of her inner thighs, making it difficult for me to see or hear her reaction. But, I can feel her squirm, and grind her pussy down onto my face, suffocating me in her juices. With an unquenched thirst for her, I hold her hips steady, continuing to feast on her sweet, sticky offering. With her body stiffening, solid with the thrill of her orgasm flushing through her body, I remove my head from between her thighs, excited to watch her come undone. Needing to ensure she has a full and complete orgasm, I reach between her thighs and rub vigorously at the petals of her silky, drenched pussy.


Fingers over her lips, Michonne's head and body are leaned back, relaxed. Rising to my feet, I lower her dress back down to cover her legs. Stepping to her, I lift her head to me, taking a hold of her lips with my own, kissing away the red of her lipstick.


"Oh my god, Rick." Michonne moans, and I'm exulting at the sound of my name on her lips, weary from the pleasure that I gave her.


Hearing the chime of the doorbell I feel myself growing angry again, realizing that it's probably that guy coming to collect my woman. Snarling at the thought, watching Michonne fix her dress and hair to get ready for this guy, I touch her hand to stop her from fussing over herself and pull her closer, clutching her body tightly to my own.


"Rick, I will tell him tonight. I promise." Her voice soft and soothing, her wide eyes gazing into mine. Weak at the truthful promise I sense in her words, I can only nod my head, and kiss her one last time before we exit the office. Not wanting to make it too apparent what we were doing while away, I allow Michonne to walk ahead of me, and I hang back a bit, taking a seat in the living room on the couch.


"Babe! There you are. Oh wow, you look great. You're so beautiful in that dress." I hear him exclaim. I can only imagine the light in his eyes as they roam over my baby's sexy curves, filling out the dress as it drapes over the roundness of her hips and ass. Tightly I close my eyes, trying to ward off the details conjured in my own imagination. "Let's be on our way. Did you bring an overnight bag to stay at my place?" he asks, and at that I'm launching myself off the couch, marching straight to the entry foyer where I find him with his arm around her small waist, his hand resting on her hip.


My entrance is met with a variety of responses. Both Beth and Maggie are watching the whole scene unfold with wide expressive eyes, eating up the pending drama of my arrival. Sasha stands next to Shane, each displaying a wide grin, as though waiting to bask in the joy of my explosive reaction to seeing my girl with this guy. Shane goes so far as to break out into a small snicker, his hand over his mouth, rubbing over his lips as he tries to gain my attention.


Unable to ignore his erratic behavior I turn to him and ask, "What?" sending Shane and Sasha into uncontrollable fits of laughter. Unsure of what's gotten into them, looking to each person in the room, my eyes finally land on that guy, at the same time his land on me.


Sizing each other up, he plasters a fake smile on his face. "Uhh…you look familiar. Sorry, I'm terrible with names."


"Rick."


"Right... You must be a field hand here or something? Judging by your, uh, attire that is." Mike gestures towards me, taking note of my wranglers, boots, and sweat stained t-shirt.


"Nah, I'm a sheriff's deputy. Just helping out on the farm." I answer, looking from him to allow my eyes the pleasure of perusing Michonne once more in that red dress.


"Nice." Taking note of the way my eyes follow the curves of Michonne's body, devouring her with my eyes, he continues, speaking directly to me, never loosening his hold on her waist. "You see my Michonne? She looks good right?" Leaning down he places a kiss to her cheek, never breaking eye contact with me.


Staring at Michonne, her eyes are cold and flat at his overly expressive words and actions. In her stare I recognize pleading, as though she's asking me to keep my cool. Knowing that Michonne is now my girl, that this asshole will soon be a quickly forgotten memory, I run my right hand, the same hand I used to finger her pussy earlier, underneath my nose. On a long whiff of my fingers I respond, "She does look good. I bet she smells good too."


On a roll of her eyes, Michonne quickly grabs that guy's arm, and turns him to hurriedly rush him from the house. With their departure, Maggie and Beth, who have easily missed the majority of the adult themed back and forth, and head back to the kitchen, seemingly disappointed that there was no drama or fight to witness based on their overheard conversation.


"Dang! I thought Rick was gonna kill that guy!" Maggie exclaims, disappointment causing her face to drop into a frown.


"I know, but he's a good guy, good guys don't do that, and they still get the girl in the end, Maggie." Beth wistfully answers, not realizing how close I came to wanting to fulfill Maggie's wish.


Michonne's mother eases the front door closed. Turning to me, she tilts her head away from the foyer, and walks me backwards a little, returning to the living room. Looking up at me, her mother whispers just loud enough for me to hear and smirks. "You and my daughter… you just couldn't wait? You had to suck face right before she goes out? Both of you showing up guilty as sin, with her lipstick smeared all over your lips." Shaking her head, disconcerted though clearly entertained by her daughter's and my antics. "I hope you to know what you're doing." She adds, as she walks back towards the kitchen to help her girls finish making pies.


"Bro, what the fuck?" Shane questions, catching up with me on the porch as I stand there and watch that guy drive off with my girl in his fancy black car. "You slick son of a bitch, what did you do?"


"I've got nothing to say."


"Shit, you don't have to. Lips all red, sniffing your fingers talking about how good she smells. Who knew you had it in you, Rick?" He claps me on the back, laughing, and clearly enjoying the whole scene a lot more than I did.


"Shut up, Shane." I grumble, still smarting from my interaction with that smug bastard. Feeling my heart break a little, knowing she's with him, I have to acknowledge that Michonne and I have chemistry, but her and that guy have history. With everything in me, down to the core of my being, I pray that chemistry is enough. That the ghost of my touch on her skin, on her lips, inside of her, is sufficient to keep her promise to me, to tell him it's over and return to me.


"Rick Grimes. Man, you and Michonne are definitely a pair." Sasha comments, coming out of the door to join Shane and I on the porch. "Listen," she touches my arm, looking for my attention. Softening her voice, she addresses me head on, a concerned seriousness focusing her words. "That asshole is nothing to worry about. My cousin really likes you. She didn't give me the details, but I know what's up with her, and she's not checking for him at all anymore. Whatever you're doing, keep doing it. You're exactly what she needs."




12:45 AM


Michonne: Rick, are you up?


Rick: I'm up


Michonne: I'm really sorry about tonight. If I could I would have been with you… I already miss you


Rick: …


Michonne: I told him


Rick: Good


Michonne: Are you angry with me?


Rick: Never


Michonne: Can I see you? Can we… finish what we started earlier?


Rick: When?


Michonne: Now


Rick: I'm on my way to come get you…












Enter the security code shown below:
Note: You may submit either a rating or a review or both.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.