Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story


- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

A look at how the seeds were planted.




Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


I lay on my bed, naked and aroused, staring at the man who would become my lover. He was pulling down his jeans, revealing his huge jutting cock that now bobbed as he moved. His chest was hard and lined with muscle, giving the appearance of ivory-colored granite. I clenched my thighs together and licked my lips. I was horny and was ready for that dick to find its way into my pussy. He peered at me between the strands of his long brown hair that fell over his sultry green eyes and on his face was a grin that would make many people weak in the knees. Jason Bryant was my drug. A guy, who I once thought was long out my reach, but it was only a few months ago that we found ourselves together, drinking, laughing and eventually fucking.We fucked often, finding time whenever necessary; and giving into our desires and burgeoning passions.  I wanted Jason since I saw him at my highschool football game during the fall of 99'. I wanted to screw his brains out every time I stepped into the Peppercorn Market, where he worked as a bag boy. I wanted to ride him into the ground when I saw him walking hand in hand with wife his and kid one balmy summer evening.

June 23

 

I sat and watched as my sister and her friends run wild and free on the Cranston fairgrounds like rabbits hopped up on speed. I walked a few feet behind them, looking around the fairground sites, smelling the carb rich fair food, and farm animals that were locked up in pens for the children to pet and ride. It was a strange miasma of smells, which made my stomach queasy, but I kept calm, distracting myself by the shrieks of laughter and the roaring sounds of rides spinning and whirling about.  The annual Cranston fair was in full swing with people young and old, coming miles away to participate in the festivities. I would have rather been at home or back at my dorm, spending the weekend playing Fantasy Wars. Iinstead, I let my mother talk me into taking my sister and her friends to the fair and watch them run amok amongst the throngs of yokels and their screaming kids.

 

 

 

     "Calm down!" I yelled out. There was no way in hell I was going to lose sight of them. I read enough true crime books to know not to let some young kid get away from you. There were probably predators and perverts abound since fairs were potential hunting grounds for these sickos. When I saw my sister Celeste, and her friends Madison and Alanna teeter towards me, I sighed with relief.

 

 

 

     "Okay you all," I said, looking around, "we're going hit the rides of your choice and then the food stands."

 

 

 

     "Why not food then rides?" asked Addison, looking up at me with those big brown eyes.

 

 

 

     I sighed and replied, "Because, I don't want you all upchucking everywhere." I refused to be reamed out by some underpaid maintenance guy.

 

     I watched as they nodded their little heads in understanding and was relieved when they did not kick up a fuss. Then again, I remembered Celeste being sick after riding a fucking Ferris wheel of all things. She had scarfed down a chili cheese dog and half a bag of cotton candy earlier; and then every bit of it was shooting out of her mouth. It was surreal seeing her spew vomit across the grass like that girl from the exorcist. Since she readily agreed, I guess she didn't want to relive that horrifying memory.

 

     "So where do you all want to ride first?" I asked, praying that they didn't say the rollercoasters.

 

     "Rollercoaster!"

 

    "Yeah sis, the rollercoaster!

 

     "I agree-the rollercoaster!

 

     "Of course," I said with a sigh. I rubbed my forehead, not looking forward to getting on The Thunder Rails Rollermania. I never trusted that ride, even as a kid. I always had this paranoid feeling that one of the carts will run off the tracks and crash land on the ground, killing everyone inside. It was strangely stupid, probably has less than a five percent chance of it actually happening, but I can't help but replay it in my mind. Like one moment, some people will be going WEEEEE, and then next screaming in bloody terror as they careen towards the ground below. 

 

     "Let's go," Celeste said, pulling at my arm. I slumped my body in defeat and allowed my sister (all ninety-five pounds of her) tug me towards the growing line that was in front of the entrance to the roller coaster. Once we got there, I recognized a few people from around town. Only one of them waved, and that was Alyssa Morrison. But that was because she waves to everyone. She was one of those extremely nice girls that would give you a kidney if you ask.  So, I wave back with a smile plastered on my face, and she returned my wave with another dazzling smile before turning back around to face the front.

 

     The line was moving at a snail's pace and I fan myself already feeling the Georgia heat and humidity settle over me like a cloud.  I was mentally urging people to move the fuck on but the line seemed to get slower as if mocking my silent request. Celeste and friends didn't seem bothered because they were chattering amongst themselves, and I heard snippets of their conversation. It was something about some boy being here. They have a crush, how cute! I thought to myself while feigning ignorance of their girl talk. I didn't want Celeste whining about me being nosey. I'm irritated enough as is.   After some time, the line started to move, until finally, we made it to the "You Must Be This Tall Sign to Ride the Thunder" sign. There was a bright yellow arrow pointing to what height you must be to ride, and luckily, Celeste and her friends were able to pass the checkpoint. There was no way I would sit through a bunch of whining and crying if neither of them could make it through. A few moments later, we were loaded into one of the carts, and I said a little prayer to whoever was listening upstairs. I took a deep breath and waited, until finally, there was a jolt; and the line of carts started to move. I saw Alyssa's big curly head of hair a few carts ahead, and I focused on that as we crept up the long incline, before finally reaching the top. I held on as the rollercoaster quickly dipped down the long slope. The wind whipped my face as I felt my heart lurched inside my chest. The sounds all around me thundered in my ears, and I could hear faint screams of my sister and her friends around me. People held up their hands, and it seemed like I was the only one who was clenching for dear life on the guard bars. This continued. Up and down, slow and then jet fast until finally, we were creeping back toward the starting area. I sighed with relief and took another deep breath. The guard bar was lifted, and I watched my sister and her friends climb out of the cart with little effort. I, on the other hand, was wobbly as soon as my feet hit the ground.

 

     "Sis, let's go on the Yo-Yo carts next," Celeste said, once again tugging on my arm. I groaned, wanting to wait for a little before getting back on another ride.

 

    "Please," she whined, already sensing my apprehension.

 

      I couldn't say no to her. Those puppy dog eyes were in full effect as she stared up at me, waiting for me to actually give in and go on another ride with her. I sighed and rolled my eyes. I didn't want any arguments, whining or hand-wringing from Celeste, which she was notorious for. That is why taking her clothes shopping was such a pain in the asscheek. 

 

     "Fine, let's go then," I said.

 

     As we reached the line to The Rocking Yo Yo carts, I saw him.  I had been crushing on Jason Bryant since high school, and even now, he made my heartbeat and my clam (yes clam) quiver. He was standing off to the side watching someone, and I wanted to wave, but his eyes were glued somewhere else,so I could only steal glances at him. He was tall and gangly, with his dark brown hair cut short and was hidden under a Georgia Bulldogs cap. He had his arms folded across his chest and I could spy the bulge of his biceps within his arms, which I found strangely sexy. I decided to give him one last glance and let my eyes linger a bit. This lasted some seconds until suddenly his head turned to my direction. My eyes finally landed on his and our gazes locked-just like in the movies, as they would say. At that moment, I felt something electric between us as we held each other's gazes. Although brief, it was enough to make my body tingle.  It was cliché of course, but everything about this was so fucking hot and exhilarating to me. Unfortunately, our eye fucking didn't last. Like a record scratching to a halt, I was soon jolted into reality. 

 

     "Daddy! Daddy! Daddy!" I looked around and quickly spotted a small boy running toward Jason. With a huge grin on his face, Jason bent down, picked the boy up, and gave him a kiss on the top of his head. I gawked at the sight and then my stomach dropped with dread as I watched a blonde woman quickly moved to Jason's side.

 

     "Hey, did you enjoy the roller coasters?" I turned around and saw Alyssa standing beside me. I blinked, pulling myself away from the trio.

 

     "It was okay," I said, biting my bottom lip.

 

     "I thought it was awesome. Cool, Jason's here!"

 

     "Jason?" I asked, faking confusion.

 

     Alyssa nodded over to Jason, and whom I assumed, was his wife and kid. "Yeah, he called me and said that he, Emily and Morgan were headed here," she answered, waving at them.  "Jase and Emmy," she called, jumping up and down with enthusiasm. I watched as Jason turned his gaze from his wife and kid to Alyssa. He grinned and waved back. Then he turned me again and our eyes met once more. That feeling between us came rushing back and I held in my stomach as I felt a sharp twinge radiate downward. I swallowed hard. What the fuck was wrong with me?

 

     "How long have they been married?" I asked, watching as Jason quickly turned his eyes back to his wife.

 

 

     "Oh...nearly three years," Alyssa answered.

 

     I frowned. "That wasn't long after high school."

 

    "Yeah-she then leaned in to whisper in my ear-well, let's just say they had to get married."

 

     I turned a quick gaze to their son, who appeared to be around two. Yup, that made sense. A condom broke along the way, and Jason wanted to do the right thing. I had no clue that they were married but not surprising. We didn't hang the same circles. We didn't attend the same schools. We didn't live in the same neighborhood. Jason and I were strangers, sometimes meeting each other by chance like on the street or at the store where he works.

 

     "I'm going over there to chat. They moved to Atlanta recently, so I want to see how they are faring," she said, giving me one her bubbly smiles. "Anyway, have fun on the Yo-Yo carts." She waved me off, before running toward Jason and his family. I sighed and looked at the line. I noticed grimly that it barely moved.

 

 

     "I wish this line would fucking move," huffed Celeste.

 

***

 

 

 

"Right there! Right there! Oh shit! Right! Fucking! There!" Emmeline cried out with her beautiful ass up in the air. I was kneeling behind her, gripping her ample hips and ramming my dick home repeatedly. I watched as her flesh ripple with each smack of my hips. I gripped her buttocks, parting them before shoving my finger inside her asshole. That spurred Emmeline to buck backward against me, and the impact nearly did me in. I parted my lips and groaned pushing against her harder and faster, bending my long body over her shorter frame and licked and kiss the back of her neck and shoulders.

 

 

 

This was all us. 

 

 

 

     This was what we wanted and needed. It was hard, fast, and punishing. To fuck the daily stress out of lives until we could barely move. We had incredible chemistry together, and sometimes it surprised me. Years before, I wouldn't have considered her as a potential lover, but here I was, fucking the ever-loving shit out of her, tasting her sweat and feeling her pussy clench around me. I could die this way if I could. Then my cell phone decided to ring during our wonderful heart-pounding romp. I cursed, trying to ignore its incessant ringing that seemed to bear down on me the longer I wait. I groaned as I stopped my movements.

 

    "I need to get that,' I said, pulling my dick out of Emmeline's warmth. She gave a pitiful whine as she slumped back on the bed.

 

     "It could be one my clients," I explained as I fished my phone out of my pants pocket, "or it could be Morgan." I quickly hit the talk button without looking at the number. "Hello," I answered while trying to control my breathing.

 

     "Hey, Jase!"

 

     My eyes widened as I heard my friend's voice on the other end. I turned to look at Emmeline who was lying in wait for me-her dark eyes were hazed with lust as she gave me a seductive leer. I smiled, pushing back the rage of desire that pumping throughout my body.  I was seconds away from hanging up and jumping back into bed with her. I pulled the phone away from my ear.

 

     "I need to take this in the hall," I whispered.

 

     She shrugged and said, "Fine by me. Just don't take long," she ordered bluntly before turning on her stomach and revealing her luscious ass.

 

     I let out a small whimper of desire and quickly stepped out of her bedroom, my cock hard and bobbing in front of me.  "Michael what a surprise," I said, looking at the bedroom door.

 

     "Hey, man! The wife and I are in town and wanted to know if you want to go out for dinner," Michael said.

 

     I chewed on my bottom lip, taking another glance at Emmeline's door. "I'm doing something," I said.

 

     "Oh, crap. I was hoping I could see you. You know it's been awhile," Michael said. "Anyway, how's Emily?"

 

     I frowned. "How should I know?"

 

     "Sorry, I mean, when was the last time you guys talked?"

 

     I knew exactly where Michael was going with this, but I didn't let it bother me. "It's been a few weeks ago. Morgan needed new equipment for peewee baseball."

 

     "Oh-there was a brief pause before he continued-"well, I kind of invited her to dinner too."

 

     I groaned. "Really Mike?" My friend had shitty timing. Like telling someone they were adopted on their birthday. I didn't want to deal with my ex and my friend after being with Emmeline.

 

     "Seriously Jase? Can you not act this way? Emily's our friend too," he scolded.

 

     "Yeah I know," I sighed, running my fingers through my sweat damp hair. "The divorce was-".

 

     "I know," Michael quickly said before sighing over the phone. "I hate to see our little circle get splintered like this."

 

     "Hey, things happen," I said, rubbing my face. "How about, instead of tonight we have dinner tomorrow," I offered.

 

 

     "That'll be great," Michael said.

 

 

     "There's this steakhouse I sometimes go to. The food is incredible. I will text you the directions and we can meet there."

 

     "Sure, and I will let Emily know."

 

 

     I paused briefly, and said, "Sure why not? I would love to see her." It felt strange coming from my lips and I swallowed hard.

 

 

     "Great! Look, I just made it over to my sister-in-law's. I'll chat with you later!"

 

 

     "Later," I said before pressing the end button. I turned around and stepped back into Emmeline's bedroom. She was lying on her side with her head propped up on her arm.

 

 

     "I thought you were forgotten about me," she said while sitting up and pouting. I watched her tits move as she did. I grinned.

 

     "Of course not," I said, climbing onto her bed. She rolled onto her back and spread her legs in invitation. I groaned, spying the glistening wetness of her cunt. My cock, which lost some of its hardness as I was talking to Michael, started to reawaken. Emmeline reached forward to give it a few tugs.

 

 

     "Fuck," I groaned quickly moving between Emmeline's supple thighs.  I responded by giving her a heat searing kiss as I thrust into her center. She moaned. I grunted. Then I pulled back and slammed into her so brutally that she scratched down the length of my back. Her legs wound themselves around my waist as she pulled me tight against her. Her eyes filled with heat. The same type of heat I saw the evening of the fair. The same look that hooked me, and I didn't know why at the time. 

 

***

 

The loudspeaker blared with country music, and I sat against the wall of the fair barn watching as people danced and shoved their faces with food. I sat and waited while my younger brothers hung out with their friends.  Emily and Morgan had since left for my parent's place. Yawning, I pulled my cap down after noticing the looks from the young women who were here tonight. I refused to acknowledge them, and instead kept my eyes on the dancefloor where my brother Paul was slow dancing with a girl from his school. I smiled as I thought of my first slow dance with Emily. We started dating in the tenth grade and then our relationship evolved from puppy love to passion. After graduation, a night of sex ended in us creating Morgan and by the next few months, I was a married man. Marrying Emily made sense to me, so I went with it, only I didn't think a kid would have been in the picture so soon.

 

     I pulled my eyes away from Paul and his girlfriend to search for my brothers, James and Jacob. As I scanned left, I saw her. She was that girl who was giving me the eye earlier. It was something about her look that struck me oddly. I reacted. Unlike my indifference toward other women who have given me the stare, this girl had me intrigued. It bothered me and I found myself churning with guilt. It had to be a brief passing interest that didn't mean anything in the end. But despite my reservations, I continued watching as the girl searched around the building before throwing up her arms and headed my way. I kept my eyes peered ahead, turning my head briefly to see the girl sit a few chairs down from me. I swallowed and licked my lips.

 

     "It looks like you're hunting for someone," I said, trying to keep the interest out of my voice. I turned to her and saw that she flinched. She must not have noticed me.

 

     "Shit, you scared me," she said with a nervous giggle. She sniffed and then said, "Yeah, my cousin. We were supposed to meet-god, it stinks in here."

 

      I agreed. It really did smell. Earlier this morning, the 4H club had their livestock contest. No matter how many times the cleaned and scrubbed down the floors, the shit still lingered.

 

     "Maybe we should go outside," I offered.

 

     She shook her head. "Nah, I'll manage. So...um...you know Alyssa?" she asked.

 

     "Yeah," I replied, smiling crookedly at her. "We lived down the road from each other."

 

     She nodded, and then said, "My name's Emmeline, by the way."

 

     "Emmeline...that's a pretty name," I said.

 

      "Thanks," she said, smiling and looking down at her feet. I was certain she was blushing, although I wouldn't be able to see it due to her complexion.  I rubbed my face, feeling my own cheeks grow warm. With very little dialogue between us, I could already sense the small connection, and it was scaring me shitless. My wife and son were at home, and here I was, smitten with a girl I barely knew. And even then, I continued having a conversation with her.

 

     "I'm Jason."

 

     "I know," she said, looking at him sheepishly. "You used to work at the Peppercorn."

 

     "Yeah, my family owns it. All the Bryant kids worked there at some point or another. My sister Ruth became Cashier over the summer. So what do you do?"

 

     "I attend Albany.  What about you?"

 

     "Georgia State...I'm pre-law. You?"

 

     "I'm a psych major, minoring in Criminal Justice."

 

     "Let me guess...Forensic Psychologist?"

 

     She chuckled.  "You're spot on," she said. "It's something I wanted to do since high school. So you want to be an attorney."

 

     "Yup, since I was a kid," I said, stretching out my legs. "My folks want me to help take over the businesses, and my wife does too," I admitted with a sigh.

 

     "She doesn't want you to become a lawyer?"

 

     "No-well it's not like that exactly. She thinks more schooling will take away from our family," I explained to her. "Plus, she wants to move closer to home." I cringed slightly, wondering why I revealed a bit of my home life to her.  She wasn't family or a friend, but I thought it would be a great idea to vent to her-a total stranger-instead any of my friends or siblings. It seemed natural talking about it, especially to Emmeline. She seemed like a good listener and was able to open whatever walls I had up.

 

     She rolled her eyes and said, "Trust, I think you are fully capable of realizing your dream while being with your family."

 

     "I don't want to make any unneeded sacrifices."

 

     "You won't...or at least try not to. Things will work out. You just have to push harder to juggle both."

 

     "So you're not going to tell me to suck it up and move back home to manage my folks Grocery Store."

 

     "Hell no! You should do what you want to do." She laughed and I laughed as well. Then our laughter stop and then things became silent between us. My eyes were watching her move and shift in her chair with uncertainty. I knew was making her uncomfortable, but I couldn't help it. She was doing something to me that was making me consider some things. All of a sudden, I felt like an asshole. If only, there was some type of intervention to come my way.

 

     "Yo, Jase!"

 

     I look up and saw my friend Michael headed towards us. He had perfect timing as he stood in front of me grinning from ear to ear. Michael Shaw and I have been friends since he transferred to Colden Academy back in 7th grade. He was the product of a black father and a white mother.  His father-a retired NBA player-coached basketball at the local public high school, but for some reason wanted his son to attend Colden. His mother owned a gift shop in town. They stayed not far from me in a large sprawling farmhouse, which lies on hundreds of acres of land.

 

     "Hey Mike," I said standing. We clasped hands that led into our bro-hug before releasing one another. "You finally made it." I patted my friend on the back, happy and relieved to see him standing here.

 

     "Yeah, I got bored and decided to mosey over here." He looked around and whistled. "Man, this place brings back memories."

 

     I laughed. "Please, those memories weren't long ago." It was a few year since Colden students went to Fair Barn for fun, food, and music.  Mr. Jessup, the owner of the fairgrounds was an alumnus and gave us the privilege to use it as a hangout place every other weekend. The other schools around the area weren't privy to this setup, seeing that Mr. Jessup felt they would bring too much riffraff to his property.  I later figured out that the "riffraff" Mr. Jessup was referring to were the black kids, who mainly attended Cranston High. Mike was considered okay by the old man, seeing that Mike's dad was liked in town, and Mike's mother was a part of a prominent Cranston family.

 

    "Yeah...well," he said, shrugging. He then turned his eyes onto Emmeline and his eyebrows rose with interest. "You're Robbie's cousin?" he asked as he moved to stand before her.

 

     She seemed surprised that he recognized her. "Yeah," she said, nodding her head. She leaned forward in her seat as if trying to get a good look at him.

 

     "You were over at his house a year ago around Mother's Day. Me and few other guys came by to hang out," Michael said, sitting beside Emmeline. "I saw you and your other cousin lounging on the patio."

 

     I listened, mildly surprise that he had other friends. Ever since I got married, I had to admit we grew apart somewhat. I was all about family life, work, and college, while he had subsequently moved on to new friends, one of them seem to be Robbie Carson. Now I watched as he and Emmeline were pulled into a private conversation. I only heard something about Homecoming weekend and a step show. I felt left out, standing off to side, wondering what I should do while they talked. Finally, Emmeline stood.

 

     "I better go. I see my cousin over by the punch bowl," she said.

 

     "It's great meeting you, Emme," Michael said, standing beside her. "I will see you tomorrow."

 

     She smiled. "I can't wait." She walked away, but not before eying Michael flirtaciously. I watched as my friend ogled Emmeline down as she sauntered over to the food table, his eyes filled with interest and desire.

 

     "Tomorrow?" I asked, curious.

 

     He looked at me sheepishly. "I offered to take her out to the movies."

 

     "Wow," I replied, stunned. "Then what about-"

 

     "It's over. You know that," he said, rolling his eyes.

 

     I nodded in understanding, although I didn't know exactly how to feel about this sudden turn. Michael and Emmeline? His best friend and a girl he felt drawn to moments ago. It was strange and surreal. I realized then that maybe it was for the best. It was God's own design. For having Michael and Emmeline together and to free me from whatever temptation that could've potentially bloomed within me. I smiled at my friend and patted him on the back, while silently thanking him for saving me.

 












Enter the security code shown below:
Note: You may submit either a rating or a review or both.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.