[Reviews - 16] starstarstarstarstarPrinter
Summary:

Evangeline makes some life changing decisions. Where does John fit in this new life?

 

https://youtu.be/gbkx8qagZ1Q 

 

 


Rated: All Ages
Categories: Daytime Television, One Life to Live
Characters: Evangeline Williamson
Classification: Cannon
Genre: Drama, Romance
Story Status: Completed
Pairings: Jovan (One Life to Live)
Warnings: None
Series: None
Chapters: 5 Completed: Yes Word count: 11575 Read: 8437
Published: August 12 2018 Updated: August 21 2018
Story Notes:

Story based on actual events from the show but seen in another view with some additions.

 

 

1. The Move by magensby [Reviews - 4] starstarstarstarstar (3023 words)

Evangeline makes plans for a move.

2. Chapter 2 The Reveal by magensby [Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarstar (3765 words)

Evangeline and John share the news of their engagement.  Will the reactions go as expected?

Thnx to those who voted on whether to continue the story.  As you can see we opted to continue.

3. Chapter 3 The Explanation by magensby [Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarstar (1927 words)

John explains his decision and the wedding plans advance.

4. Chapter 4 The Wedding by magensby [Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarhalf-star (1368 words)

Evangeline and John marry!

5. Chapter 5 A New Life Together by magensby [Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarstar (1492 words)

Evangeline and John settle into married life.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.