[Reviews - 12] starstarstarstarstarPrinter
Summary:

How will Margie and Jethro manage with no children in the house?  As we know there is never a dull moment with these two security intelligence agents.


Rated: Teen or Above
Categories: Primetime Television
Characters: Original Character(s)
Classification: Cannon
Genre: Drama
Story Status: Completed
Pairings: Original
Warnings: Un-betaed
Series: Past, Present and Future - NCIS
Chapters: 5 Completed: Yes Word count: 6550 Read: 5396
Published: September 09 2018 Updated: September 15 2018
Story Notes:

Chapter 4 revised to change the name of the Sterns' son from Jason to Justin.  The McGregors are aged in their seventies and not their eighties. 2/28/19

1. Chapter 1 Family by magensby [Reviews - 4] starstarstarstarstar (577 words)

The McGregor's finally take the twins on the long awaited European trip.

2. Chapter 2 Not Letting Go by magensby [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (1966 words)

Someone from Jethro's past makes an appearance.

3. Chapter 3 Recovery by magensby [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (838 words)

The aftermath of the kidnapping takes a toll on the Gibbs family.

4. Chapter 4 Back to Normal (REVISED) by magensby [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (2145 words)

The Gibbs household back in place and trudging along.  How long will the peace last?

5. Chapter 5 The Cabin by magensby [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (1024 words)

Margie and Jethro finally make it to the cabin.  

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.