[Reviews - 20] starstarstarstarstarPrinter
Summary:

Evangeline Williamson must face her darkest fears.  How will she meet this challenge?

 

 


Rated: Teen or Above
Categories: Daytime Television, One Life to Live
Characters: Evangeline Williamson
Classification: Cannon
Genre: Drama, Romance
Story Status: Completed
Pairings: Jovan (One Life to Live), Original
Warnings: Un-betaed
Series: None
Chapters: 14 Completed: Yes Word count: 23692 Read: 17450
Published: September 15 2018 Updated: October 04 2018
Story Notes:

Evangeline faces some major hurdles and must find herself again.  Just where will that leave all of those she knew before?

1. Chapter 1 Talk With a Friend by magensby [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (1246 words)

Nothing works better when trying to decide something than talking with a friend to get another perspective.  Sarah A. is one of Evangeline's best friends and she does not mince her words.

2. Chapter 2 The Aftermath of the Studio Attack by magensby [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (1610 words)

Things don't look good for Evangeline.  How does John respond?

3. Chapter 3 Sarah Takes Charge by magensby [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (1257 words)

Sarah A. arrives to aid her friend Evangeline.  Move out of the way people!!

4. Chapter 4 Things Must Change by magensby [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (1780 words)

Evangeline works to get her life back in order and a stranger comes to town.

5. Chapter 5 New Possibilities by magensby [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (1195 words)

Agent Baxter comes to Llanview.

6. Chapter 6 Bridging the Gap by magensby [Reviews - 0] starstarstarstarstar (1313 words)

So someone else has their sights on the fair Ms. Williamson.  Where does this leave Lt. McBain?

7. Chapter 7 I'm Not Ready by magensby [Reviews - 3] starstarstarstar (1391 words)

Agent Baxter pleads his case and we await the verdict.

8. Chapter 8 All For Evangeline by magensby [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (2049 words)

Friends are the jewels of life.

9. Chapter 9 This Was a Mistake by magensby [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (533 words)

Evangeline goes out on a date.

10. Chapter 10 Friendly Discussions by magensby [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (1365 words)

A clash of opinions on how to proceed but which way will Evangeline choose?

11. Chapter 11 At the Crossroads by magensby [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (1841 words)

There comes a time when we all need to take a look at our lives and make changes to improve our lot. Whether we have the strength to make the tough decisions is one only we can answer for ourselves.

12. Chapter 12 The Truth Revealed by magensby [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarhalf-star (1995 words)

Sometimes things are not always what they seem.

13. Chapter 13 Peace by magensby [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (1461 words)

Working her way back from the trauma of another kidnapping Evangeline tries to find a little 'peace'.

14. Chapter 14 Some Dreams do come True by magensby [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (4656 words)

Evangeline and John have a wedding to plan and a house to buy.  Does the future shine bright ahead or are those storm clouds on the horizon?

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.