[Reviews - 12] starstarstarstarstarPrinter
Summary:

John McBain decides to leave Llanview for a new job and a new city.  Join him as he 'finds' his way.  Who knows what exciting things lie ahead for him?

Just remember that sometimes life surprises us.  How we handle that surprise shows our true strength.  Not all will be revealed at once.  Have patience and it will be worth the wait.  

We will introduce some new characters so come along for the ride and enjoy the scenery.


Rated: All Ages
Retired
Categories: Daytime Television, One Life to Live
Characters: Evangeline Williamson
Classification: Cannon
Genre: Drama
Story Status: Completed
Pairings: Jovan (One Life to Live)
Warnings: None
Series: None
Chapters: 8 Completed: Yes Word count: 10552 Read: 15778
Published: December 17 2018 Updated: December 22 2018

1. Chapter 1 by magensby [Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarstar (1287 words)

John settles things in Llanview in preparation for his move to a new city.

2. Chapter 2 by magensby [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (833 words)

John settles into his new home and tries new things.

3. Chapter 3 by magensby [Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarstar (1584 words)

John knows how to work it is just the other part of living that seems to give him a challenge.

4. Chapter 4 by magensby [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (892 words)

Introducing a new character in this chapter.

5. Chapter 5 by magensby [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (1527 words)

John's co-worker Hannah gets married and John feels left out.

6. Chapter 6 by magensby [Reviews - 0] starstarstarstarstar (918 words)

John's mother gives him good advice and reveals news of her own.

7. Chapter 7 by magensby [Reviews - 0] starstarstarstarstar (1575 words)

Alexandria receives another promotion and can't wait to share the news with Uncle Stephen.

8. Chapter 8 by magensby [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (1936 words)

The conclusion.  Perhaps it didn't answer all of your questions but I hope that you enjoyed the ride.  

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.