[Reviews - 9] starstarstarstarstarPrinter
Summary:

Why can't we get a 'rewind' when things don't happen as we would like?  And if we could 'rewind' would we do anything differently?

Evangeline Williamson has had her share of ups and downs since moving to Llanview, Pennsylvania.  If she could go back in time and change some things exactly what would she change?  We're about to find out.


Rated: All Ages
Categories: Daytime Television, One Life to Live
Characters: Evangeline Williamson
Classification: Cannon
Genre: Drama, Family, Romance
Story Status: Completed
Pairings: Jovan (One Life to Live)
Warnings: Un-betaed
Series: None
Chapters: 8 Completed: Yes Word count: 10677 Read: 14465
Published: January 11 2019 Updated: January 25 2019

1. Chapter 1 by magensby [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (774 words)

Evangeline gave the police the clue to rescue Natalie.  Now at the hospital after that rescue she and John have a brief conversation.

2. Chapter 2 by magensby [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (1329 words)

Now both Evangeline and Natalie are in the hospital.  Where will John's loyalty fall this time especially with this unexpected additonal element?

3. Chapter 3 by magensby [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (906 words)

The doctors consult on Evangeline's case and Mrs. Williamson reveals something astounding to Evangeline.

4. Chapter 4 by magensby [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (1349 words)

Evangeline reacts to the news of her kidnapping and Lisa Williamson decides how best to handle her daughter's memory loss.

5. Chapter 5 by magensby [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (1783 words)

The gang is all here and the session begins.

6. Chapter 6 by magensby [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (1691 words)

Evangeline speaks and everyone listens.  How will they respond?

7. Chapter 7 by magensby [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (2183 words)

Evangeline wastes no time getting back to work and John tells her that he is leaving town.

8. Chapter 8 by magensby [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (662 words)

And the journey continues for Evangeline and John.  Is it a bumpy road or smooth sailing ahead?

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.