Author Topic: Introduce Yourself  (Read 6000 times)

Offline oldskooluvr2

• View Profile
Re: Introduce Yourself
« Reply #3 on: April 15, 2021, 01:29:06 PM »

Hi my name is Jules,

It's nice to see that the forum is back up and running. I am usually lurking in the background. Used to love the first Valent Chamber site in the early 2000s then this site was made stay up on it for a while then life happened and it was only this past year that I surprised to see that it was still even here after 16 years had gone by. I was a long-time ABC message board user back in the day. I met and made some very awesome friends whom I'm still in touch with today and visit often. Made I can carve out more time to get up here again.

I hope to meet some new people and make more friends, well have a blessed day everyone.

J

Offline dirahdee

• View Profile
Re: Introduce Yourself
« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2021, 01:11:37 PM »
Hey jacci! Nice to meet you!

I'm dirahdee. I just recently rediscovered Valent Chamber a couple of months ago after going back to check out the old TST website. When I'd visited VC back in the day, I felt that my writing wasn't up to par to post alongside such talented writers. I was INTIMIDATED like a mug lol. I mean seriously! The writers are/were AWESOME!

But as the years have gone by, I think I'm starting to find my literary voice and now feel a lot more comfortable posting . I'm so glad that VC and the new forum exists, and I hope that we can get this thing popping and be a source of support, laughter, (and gossip) once more members join in the fun!

Offline jacci

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Introduce Yourself
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2021, 07:55:56 PM »
Hi, I am jacci, been with the Chamber since day 1, and very proud of this community and what we have achieved. Mostly I lurk behind the scenes and stay out of everyone's way, trying to keep things running as smoothly as possible.

Hopefully everyone enjoys our shiny new forum.

Welcome!