Relatives & Demons by EdenWrites
Summary:

This is the Third story in the Road House series.  Arianna and Dean are married with twins to care for as well as Arianna's daughter, Amber. Despite their many responsibilities they try to maintain their relationship and its a challenge to say the least.  Come join me as they work out their issues while Dean still hunts and they run the Road House. 

 Disclaimer: No copyright infringement is intended. All recognizable characters belong to their original creators.  

 


Categories: Primetime Television Characters: Original Character(s), Other
Classification: Alternate Universe
Genre: Drama, Family, Romance
Story Status: None
Pairings: None
Warnings: Adult Situations, Original Characters, Strong Sexual Content
Challenges: None
Series: Road House Series -Supernatural-DeanCentric
Chapters: 20 Completed: Yes Word count: 50006 Read: 83068 Published: 17/06/10 Updated: 30/06/10
Story Notes:
Sam and his brother are still hunting as well as running the Road House but their lives are continually changing.  Erin Winchester their sister has also in the mix as well as their uncle Ben and Cousin Alex.  Enjoy this story. 

1. Chapter 1 by EdenWrites

2. Chapter 2 by EdenWrites

3. Chapter 3 by EdenWrites

4. Chapter 4 by EdenWrites

5. Chapter 5 by EdenWrites

6. Chapter 6 by EdenWrites

7. Chapter 7 by EdenWrites

8. Chapter 8 by EdenWrites

9. Chapter 9 by EdenWrites

10. Chapter 10 by EdenWrites

11. Chapter 11 by EdenWrites

12. Chapter 12 by EdenWrites

13. Chapter 13 by EdenWrites

14. Chapter 14 by EdenWrites

15. Chapter 15 by EdenWrites

16. Chapter 16 by EdenWrites

17. Chapter 17 by EdenWrites

18. Chapter 18 by EdenWrites

19. Chapter 19 by EdenWrites

20. Chapter 20 by EdenWrites

Chapter 1 by EdenWrites
Two weeks later,
    Sam heard a noise in the living room on his way back from the restroom and went to see who was up after two in the morning.  He found Dean with his feet up remote in hand as he watched a taped version of the Dallas Cowboy’s game that was played earlier that day.  Sam watched as his brother reached for the beer that sat near him on the table.
“Hey.”
“Hey yourself,” Dean said as he took a swig but went back to eyeing the television.
Sam took a seat beside him on the sofa.
“Um, what did Ari kick you out of the room or is the twins crying got you wide awake this time of the morning?”
“Neither.”
“Dude, so spill, what’s going on?”
“I’m watching the game did you notice?” he said as he frowned at his brother.
“So you are just taking a break from being Dad tonight?”
Dean hit pause on the remote.
“I’m going to get Braeden in a few minutes so Ari can sleep when he is done.  My activities have been approved, nosy,” Dean said with a smirk.
Sam chuckled.  He still couldn’t see Dean as a father though over the last couple of weeks he had noticed that Dean had been doing his fair share of helping Ari and keeping an eye on things.  

    They both looked up as there was a noise as Erin walked in the room.
“Hey you two night owls too?”
“Well Dean is waiting to do babysitting duty and I am on the way back to bed,” Sam said as he got up.
“Hold on, we should talk,” Erin thought.
“This is too weird I can’t get used to it,
” Sam thought before he sat down again.
Dean got up like a Jack in the box, “I’ll be right back,” he said as he left the room to get Braeden.

{Flashback-first time Erin had revealed her power}

It was two weeks before when they went up to the hospital to see the babies the day after the night they were born.  Erin, Sam, and Amber walked in the room to see Dean with a baby on his shoulder and Ari with one at her breast.  Ari smiled at them as Amber came close to the bed to see her brothers.
“Ohhhhh,” the little girl said as she reached to touch the baby, who was in Dean’s arms with his fingers in his mouth.
“This is Braeden Dean, and that is John Michael,” Dean said to Amber as she looked from one to the other.
Ari laughed at her daughter’s expression the little girl probably hadn’t quite believed that the babies were like little people.  
“Can I hold one of them?” she asked no one in particular.
Dean had Amber sit in his lap as he placed the baby gently in her arms as his arms held hers.  Braeden wasn’t too happy about the change though he whimpered until Dean said his name, then settled down with a pout and a show of the Winchester dimples.  

    Sam and Erin smiled at the scene before Erin pulled Sam out of the room.  She led him back outside without saying much other than they needed to talk.  Once they were on a bench outside the front doors she closed her eyes as she sat with her hands in her lap.
“Erin?”
“Just listen,” she said in her head.
Sam looked around, it didn’t occur to him that she was in his thoughts.
“It’s me,” she said as she looked at him.
“But how?”
“It’s a gift, the three of us are connected.  We need to talk this way if we want to keep our plans to get the demon secret.”

Mary watched the exchange with curiosity, then it hit her that they were talking without moving their mouths.  It looked to an outsider like they were in their own thoughts maybe just meditating.  She bit her lip, she would have never imagined.  Then she realized she better leave in case that demon showed up to bother her, she didn’t want to be close to the place where her new grandchildren were staying.  
“So you believe there is something at the house?”
“Yeah I do but it could be a good spirit too, I mean I am sure you cleansed before you moved in right?”
“Yes there was nothing there, but since you came I feel a presence I have never had a sixth sense till now.”
Erin smiled at him.
“You?”
“Somehow I enhanced your senses, what about your dreams?”
“None.”
Erin frowned, “I had hoped that the dreams would lead us to the damn thing.”

Sam agreed.  
{End Flashback}

    Dean watched his son as his siblings played with the infant.  The more he spent time with his kids the more he understood why his father had sacrificed himself for him.  He was convinced he would die for his own family if it would help them live longer or have better lives.  He sighed before he noticed the other two watched him instead of the baby.

    Suddenly, Dean got up and left the room.  Sam and Erin were stunned as the baby in Sam’s lap began to cry.  Erin started to follow Dean but Sam stopped her.
“Let him go, I’m surprised he lasted this long.”
“What do you mean?” she asked as she sat down again.
“Dean is a free spirit,, I think he may be feeling a bit closed in lately.”
“Oh,” Erin said as Sam passed her the baby to cuddled, as he quietened down after his father left the room.

    Ari heard when the car outside roared to life.  She had also wondered how long Dean would survive without time alone.  She felt a bit claustrophobic herself recently with all the feedings and Dean around to help.  She admitted she missed her alone time since the babies arrived.  Even being married had surprised her because as much as she loved Dean, she had never been a real sociable person.  She had her friends  but over the last year or so her time had been spent with either Amber or her mother.  Things had changed for her and Dean, she couldn’t really blame him for needing a bit of space, though it was the middle of the night.  She wondered where he was going.
She sighed as little John looked up at her from the comfort of her arms.
“Your daddy will be okay,” she said before she kissed the baby’s cheek while he gurgled up at her.

    Dean thought as he drove.  What was I thinking getting tied down? Why didn’t I just leave Ari where I found her?  No I had to fall in love, like that has worked so well for me in the past. His chain of thought broke when images of his sons floated through his mind.  Then there was Megan with her sweet smile, his Baby Girl and of course Amber who had grown to love him in spite of the way he was.  What did he know of love? Only what he poured out to Sam, though there was that moment when his father had thanked him for being a good son. Dean thought what he felt for his father at that time was love, but before that moment he would have believed he only respected his father’s authority.  He had simply been the good soldier so that he would not see the hurt in his father’s eyes when he disobeyed.  Maybe love was more than just something you could define, it was possible it had meaning interpretations.  He sighed before he realized there were tears in his eyes.  

    He pulled the car over to the side of the road and cried in earnest for a full five minutes.  Then he reached to grab a napkin from the glove box and saw a picture of he and Ari. After he blew his nose he stared at the picture.  Ari was five months pregnant and her face glowed.  He had his hand on her stomach and they both smiled for the camera.  Dean took a deep breath as he touched the photograph.  He loved Ari, he also loved their children.  The love he had was something that was so much a part of him that he couldn’t explain it, was something deep inside his soul.  So why was it so hard to give into his new life?

    He reasoned that it was fear of the unknown.  The fear that they would all be ripped from him in an instant like his mother.  But Dean didn’t fear demons, ghosts or strange creatures, why did he fear loss of family so much? He laid the picture on the seat so he could take it inside the house when he got back before he steered the car back onto the road. Fear? He didn’t like fear. Fear made people do stupid things.  Fear is for pussies. Immediately he felt better, he knew deep inside he was a brave man and he wasn’t going to allow fear to ruin his life or his marriage.  He determined that in his heart.

    He picked up the cell on the second ring as he cruised down the back roads.
“Hello.”
“Hey Honey, are you okay?”
“I’m fine, I’ll be back shortly.”
“Okay, I just thought I would check on you,” Ari said.
“Glad you did, see you soon,” he said with no other explanation before he closed his cell.
Ari sighed as she put the receiver down.

    Ari smiled when Sam brought Braeden into put him in his crib a few minutes later.
“Ari?”
“It’s okay, I talked to him,” she said with a smile at her brother in law.
“You know Dean is wound kind of tight.”
“That is an understatement.”
Sam laughed before he left the room.

    Ari was at the kitchen table the next morning when Dean showed up at seven-thirty.
“Hey,” he said to his wife who looked as though she might strangle him.
“Hey? Hey? Damn it Dean, it’s been almost five hours since you said you would be back shortly,” Ari screamed as she glared up at him.  
Dean stood like a lost little boy, as he looked at her without comment.  He knew she was right, of course, she was angry she had been worried for his safety.  He frowned as she waited for his reply.  Before he could say anything Amber came in the room. She was the only person brave enough to come into the room when there was yelling going on.  Sam and Erin were both in their rooms listening at their doors.

    “Daddy,” Amber said as she ran to him.
He picked her up, “Hey Munchkin,” he said as he ruffled her hair.
“I’m glad you’re back,” she said with a smile, “When I woke up today your car was gone and I was sad.”
“Well of course I came back,” he said as he hugged her.
Ari sighed loudly as she got up to put her bowl in the sink.
“Go get dressed now so you can eat your breakfast,” Dean said to Amber as he put her down.  
“Okay,” she said before she scampered out of the room with only a quick smile in her mother’s direction.  
Ari was convinced the little girl could sometimes feel the mental temperature in a room, she seemed to calm things by her presence or maybe it was just a kid thing.

    Dean went up behind his wife and put his arms around her waist. She still looked pregnant but it had only been two weeks since she delivered the twins.  There were still two more weeks before she could begin any exercise program.  
“I’m sorry,” he said into her neck.
She didn’t move or even speak she only waited for an explanation.
“I got lost then ran out of gas and had to walk to a gas station, I know I should have called but I didn’t want to wake the kids.  I also needed some time by myself.”
He voice was desperate because he really didn’t want to hurt her feelings, it wasn’t her fault that he needed to break free for a while.  

    Ari turned into his arms to look in his eyes before she swallowed.  He looked tired and cute, maybe handsome was the word.  Damn it, he always looked that way to her.  But there were dark circles under his eyes and she reached to touch them gently with her finger. She couldn’t be mad at him, though she really had been only concerned not really angry.
“Forgive me,” he said into the silence.
She pulled his face down for a kiss.  The kiss was urgent, very needy and involved a lot of tongue with Ari’s hands in his hair.  
She bit her lip afterward he led her to the table.
“I made a decision.”
“What?” she asked as she tried to be cheerful.
“I’m going to get a job and work like a regular husband.”
“What? No, why would you say that?”
“I… want to take care of us, why wouldn’t I?”
“You can’t Dean, you have to get the demon.  That is your job, it’s what you do.”
“I thought you would be happy that I want to be around to watch my kids grow up…”
“I do want that but you should keep hunting so that we can possibly have that life some day.”
Dean looked unbelievingly at her.  Here he thought his offer to be a regular Joe Blow would be welcomed and instead she wanted him to go out hunting.

    “Honey, I talked to Erin she thinks with her help getting that thing will be easier.”
Dean sighed, he knew she was right.  He also knew there was no guarantees in hunting.  It wasn’t as though he wanted to get a nine to five, but he did want to be someone his kids could be proud of but mostly he wanted to be there for them.  He didn’t want them to grow up the way he and Sam had.  
“There is not another reason you want me out hunting?” he asked hesitantly.
Ari arched an eyebrow at him, “No, actually I love you being home you know that I just want you to stay focused on the goal. And why would you ask that?”
“No reason,” he said as Amber came back in the room ready for her meal.

TBC
Chapter 2 by EdenWrites
Dean didn’t like the talking in his head thing he insisted it gave him a headache though his siblings knew it was just that he felt weird about it. Erin laughed at her big brother as she watched him play with little John out on the back patio. She was tempted to not saying anything aloud but he saw her out of the corner of his eye as she walked up.
“Hey,” she said.
“Hey yourself,” he replied as he put the baby on his shoulder.
“You know you are good with the kids, though I’m not surprised Dad said you were always good with Sammy as a youngster,” Erin said as she had a seat near Dean on the back patio in the shade.
Dean only smiled as she sat down. He was still uncomfortable with comments about his parenting skills. He had done what needed to be done with his brother, he only loved him the best he knew how. When Sam was younger that translated in to caring for him when their father was gone and when Sam got older it meant putting Sam’s safety above his own if it was called for. He felt the same about his children; he could only do his best with them and love them by protecting and caring for them with all he had.
“So when are you and Sam heading out?”
Erin bit her lip, she had gotten used to hanging out with her new found family. She and Ari got a long well; she would miss her and Amber.

{Flashback-a few days before}
Sam and Dean had gone to the market with Chet to get supplies and left the ladies at home with the babies. Erin enjoyed playing with the kids and Ari watched from the comfort of the sofa.
“So have you ever thought about getting married to this guy you always talk about, Anthony?”Ari asked.
Erin grinned, “We have only been together for about six months…”
“Yeah Dean and I went a bit fast in our relationship,”Ari said with a chuckle.
“I am a believer that things happen for a reason,” Erin said with a smile.
“I’m sorry what were you saying?”
“Oh Anthony and I are doing great well until I cam here he has been bugging me to come back to Texas.”
Erin explained that he was a bit possessive but not usually in a negative way, he just liked her to be available for him. He traveled a lot as an international executive for a computer company. Ari was impressed, she felt at least on of the Winchester siblings was on the fast track. Though she assumed the way that Erin had been raised put her in the position to have all the things her brothers did not. No one was to blame except maybe their father and the demon that took their mother. She sighed, how different would Dean have been if he had a normal home life as a child? She couldn’t imagine him being any other way then the way he was. The truth was that she loved him that way. Maybe Erin was right, things happened for a reason.
“Well absence makes the heart grow fonder, right?”
They both laughed.
“I believe it does,” Erin said as they heard the boys come in the back door.
{End Flashback}

Erin and Sam had decided to go with Chet on a hunt down South not far from her home. She was going to check in on her boyfriend and make sure she still had her job. The last two weeks had been a well deserved vacation but the coming little jaunt was being done with her boss thinking she was working from home for a while. It was a trip she dearly needed so she could spend time with Sam, though it would have been better if Dean were free to go with them. Dean’s life was more complicated then Erin had expected it to be and by the wild look in Dean’s eyes at times more than he had bargained for.
“We’re leaving tomorrow morning for Texas,” she said as she reached for her nephew.
Dean surrendered the little one to his sister. He watched as she cuddled the baby to her chest. Dean still felt guilty he had forgotten about her over the years. He was the eldest he should have remembered her, he should have been able to rescue her somehow. Erin smiled up over at him.
“It’s not your fault, it was best,” she said to him.
Dean frowned.
“Don’t do that,” he said to her with a look that clearly implied that he didn’t like her in his head.
Even though she hadn’t meant to intrude on his thoughts. She had explained to him it wasn’t something she did all the time; it was his concerned expression on his face that had tempted her to say something. She could only imagine how it felt to be Dean Winchester. She didn’t want to be someone he avoided, she wanted to be close to her brothers but she had found that Dean was more closed to the idea than Sam. Sam had embraced their strange connection while Dean had begrudgingly accepted his fate.
“Give me some time okay,” he said with a more tender look at his only sister.
She nodded as she handed the sleepy baby back to him.

Neither of them noticed Sam and Amber until the door slammed behind them. Sam had Braeden in his arms while Amber dragged the diaper bag behind her with a grin.
“Mommy is sleeping,” the little girl said to them.
“Okay,” Dean said with a smile as she let go of the bag to come into his lap.
Sam sat down to play with Braeden in his lap. The babies both gurgled as they vied for the most attention. Dean laughed. After a minute, Amber dragged Dean out into the yard to play with Sammy Doo while the siblings looked on with smiles.

A little more than an hour later, Sam’s cell rang just as Ari stepped into the outside patio. Ari smiled at Erin as she looked up from the baby she held. Little John wriggled in her arms as she put him on her shoulder.
“Were they good for you?” Ari asked as she sat down beside her sister in law. Erin nodded, “They are little sweethearts,” she said with a returning smile.
“So it’s not just me that thinks so,” Ari laughed, as she tickled John’s little chin while he smiled up at her.

Sam got up to take the call out in the yard. He smiled as Sammy Doo barked around his feet, which led him to have to leave the area.
“Hey,” Sam said into the phone as he walked away from the puppy.
“Sam we have a problem,” Alec said.
“Um hold on,” Sam replied as he walked out the gate to go to the side of the house near the barn and driveway.
“What’s going on?” he asked his cousin who’s voice sounded upset or maybe a bit frustrated he wasn’t certain which.
“It’s my dad, Sam he’s missing.”
“What?”
Alec explained that he had awakened a few hours before to find his father gone though all of his father’s things were still in the cabin.
“That’s not good, okay um, anything strange happen since you been on vacation? Anything you know, supernatural?”
“Not that I recall, we’ve been hunting, camping out, um going into town from time to time to eat…”
Sam asked if they had met anyone suspicious or had any unusual encounters with other hunters. Alec responded with another negative.

“Okay is your father prone to wander off? I mean does he ever go off alone?”
“No, he is perfectly sane,” Alec replied a bit irritable now.
“Okay, Erin and I can change our destination, we were going to Texas tomorrow for a hunt but we will come there instead. Stay calm, let me get your exact location,” Sam said calmly as he walked around to the truck to grab a pencil and paper from the inside.
“I’m sorry,” Alec apologized.
“Don’t worry, just keep thinking of what could have happened. Call me back if you get any ideas. We will see what we can find out from this end.”
“Thanks, Sam,” Alec said as his eyes turned to a greasy black that they had been flickering the entire time he spoke on the phone.
Alec tried to take control of his body but he was no match for the demon

Sam hung up and went to tell his brother what was going on with their relatives.
“Your kidding?” Dean said s he walked with Sam back to sit down. At the sound of his father’s voice Braeden began to cry as he lay in his portable crib. Ari smiled as she picked up the baby before Dean sat down beside her.
“Hey I thought you were resting.”
Braeden gurgled as he tried to join in the conversation.
“I was but I am feeling refreshed after my nap, you know it don’t it doesn’t take much for me,” Ari said as she smiled at Dean while she moved the baby to her shoulder. Dean leaned up to kiss her soft lips gently as he traced her jaw line with his fingers; he smirked when he was done while Ari raised her eyebrow at him.
“Good, I would have hated for you to miss all the fun on this beautiful day.”
Amber grinned as she watched her parents from her vantage point near Dean’s knee. They spent the afternoon enjoying the sunshine and one another’s company despite the upcoming trip.
****

“Another Winchester,” the demon possessed Alec said to Ben who was tied up in the corner. Ben only glared at his son. How could the thing have known where to find them? He thought back over their vacation and could only assume it had something to do with their stay at The Hunters Stop, though it made no sense. They had spoken to Sam then used the computer to make more camping reservations. Then they had gone to bed after they decided to wait until the trip back to see Dean, besides that was almost three weeks before.

“Are you listening?”
Ben nodded though he had no idea what Alec had said since he was lost in his own thoughts. He figured maybe he should focus so that when Sam and Erin arrived he could be of help to them.
“Getting your nephew to do our bidding means getting rid of his family, you do know that?”
So they don’t know about Erin and her connection with her siblings, that’s good. I guess John was right when he told him there was a way to get the demon if all else failed,
Ben thought.
“What?” Ben said to cover his silence.
“Yeah, he will be easier to control once he is alone in the world. The more family that pops up in his life the more of you we have to get rid of,” he said with an evil laugh.
Sam had explained what happened to John and Ben decided then and there no more deals for their family they would handle their problems together from now on. Ben glared at the thing, there was no way he was going to let any more of his family die, needlessly.

{Flashback – Eighteen years before}
Ben had gone on his second and last hunting trip with John when the boys were younger and lived in Kansas with Missouri to attend school for a while. That had been a time period where John felt the boys needed to at least learn the basics of reading and writing from the professionals. Ben had always thought his brother was past intense but he knew the ghost hunting business like no one else, Ben had admired him more than he ever let on. On this trip they had gone to Galveston, TX to investigate a haunted hotel that John had heard about. They checked in to the very hotel and next door to the room where the hauntings had taken place over the last ten years. Once their room was salted, they stole the maid’s key and salted the surrounding rooms, which were lucky for them, empty.

The room in question did have a guest and Ben was as concerned as John that someone would get hurt. The strangest part of the case was that the occupant was a reporter who chose the room so he could write about the ghost.
“Amateurs,” John had complained as they ate their dinner at the restaurant the first night.
“I agree, ignorance can be the better part of valor,” Ben said.
“I knew their was a reason I chose you as the sibling to tell my secret,” John said with a dimpled grin.
It was the closest they had ever come to being really close.

“Well this is one way to get to stay at a fancy hotel,” John said on their way back to their room. Ben laughed as he inhaled the sweet aroma of burning wood in some of the fireplaces several of the rooms boasted. Real wood burning ones only on the second floor of the two story hotel. They gathered their supplies once they were back in their room after dinner. John went up through the vent to the other room while Ben made ready to go knock on the door next to theirs. Ben gave John fifteen minutes to get in position in the room before he went to do his part.

John had just settled into the closet when he heard a tap on the door as Ben knocked.
“How can I help you?” the young man asked as he opened the door though he didn’t recognize the person he saw through the peephole.
Ben recognized the greasy black eyes of the demon as he looked at the young man but did not let on. Ben caught the man off guard as he pushed the door all the way open and knocked the man off his feet as he closed the door behind him.
“Now,” Ben yelled as a directional for John to jump out of the closet and shoot off the rock salt gun.
Four shots were fired from gun before the black puff of smoke swirled out the man’s body and right into the burning fire place. The young man was dazed as he lay prone on the floor.
“Where am I?” he asked as he looked at Ben and John as they stood over him.
It took a bit of explaining to the management to answer the questions regarding the gunshots but the reporter in his thankfulness went along with the Winchesters and promised to stay away from supernatural activity if at all possible before they left him.
{End Flashback}

Ben laughed to himself as he remembered.
“No funny stuff, if you want to eat,” Alec said as he dragged his father off the floor to his feet.
“Alec can you hear me, son, say something,” Ben pleaded.
All he got for his efforts was a punch in the face as a reply.
“No funny stuff,” Alec repeated with a gravelly voice as he helped Ben off the floor again.
Ben didn’t flinch, he was a true Winchester, not only did they stick together but they were all stubborn as hell. The demons would soon get a reminder of that first hand.

That night Sam, Dean, Erin and Chet spoke in the study while Ari and Amber slept or in Ari’s case waited.
“No all of you go, I’ll take care of everything here,” Dean insisted.
Sam frowned, Erin thought, we should leave Chet.
Dean shook his head, “No.”
Erin rolled her eyes, a classic Sam move, maybe stubborn is Dean’s gift.
Dean laughed as Sam looked from one of them to the other. Sam noticed that the gift of talking in their heads was dependent upon who Erin spoke to or thought about. In the present case he was out of the loop, this was all Dean and Erin’s battle of wills. Dean’s resistance was common knowledge among them but Sam believed when the time came for them to face off with the thing that killed their mother they would be in one accord.

Suddenly, Sam grabbed his head as a vision flowed through his mind.
He saw a cabin not far from a gravel road and inside he could see his uncle with his back to the window as he sat down at a table. At the stove was his cousin Alec. That was all that was in the vision. When Sam opened his eyes, he found he was on the floor and Dean was leaned over him. Erin looked at him worriedly. Sam could feel her fear for him, it was almost tangible.
“Sammy, are you okay?” Dean asked his voice bringing Sam thoughts back to encompasses everyone in the room.
“Um, yeah, I’m fine,” he said as he didn’t want to bring up the vision with Chet around.
The trusted the man but the fewer people that knew of their gifts the better. Dean realized something was wrong so he asked the older man to go get Sam some water.

“What did you see?”
Sam wet his lips, before he told them about the brief vision.
“Oh, that might mean that this disappearance thing is a trap.”
Sam nodded, that was his thought too, if Alec and Ben were together than why had Alec called?
“Well now we know what the situation really is,” Erin said.
“But what and how is a big question, but the biggest is why,” Sam said as he got up slowly before sat on the sofa where he received the water from Chet.
“Thanks.”
Chet sensed that they siblings wanted to be alone so he excused himself to go to bed so he could be up early to leave with the rest.

“What do you know about that guy?” Erin asked.
They explained about Chet’s past and assured Erin they had checked him out also. He was one of them in most respects though they still tried to be careful about what they said around the boarders including him.
“Well since my visions generally have some to do with the demon we have to assume that is what has happened here. But now that we know we can be prepared,” Sam said with a bit of Dean’s fire in his eyes.
Erin smiled at her little brother, she knew he had it in him.

TBC
Chapter 3 by EdenWrites
Dean watched from the truck as Sam and the rest left to go up north. He had allowed them to take the Impala since he and Ari needed the new SUV to shuffle the kids around. He backed out after the car to go to the store. He needed to get supplies for the next week but felt bad that Amber didn’t get to ride with him because her car seat fit awkwardly in the old vehicle. He looked up to wave at her as she stood sadly inside the back door. He really hated leaving them alone even for a short time. He stopped outside the drive to make sure Ari came down to get Amber before he drove away. She gave him a wave too as he she shut the wooden door so he could leave. 
 
Amber looked sad as she sat down at the kitchen table.
“What’s wrong Sweetie?”
Tears dropped from the little girls eyes as she looked forlornly at her mother.
“I wanted to go with Daddy he said I couldn’t.”
“It’s only because it wasn’t safe for you in the truck and he couldn’t watch you while he was getting the things we need. He’ll be back shortly, and it’s not because he didn’t want you to go.”
“Yeah?”
“Absolutely, he told me he wanted you to go.”
Amber brightened up, “Okay I won’t be sad.”
“Good I’m sure he will bring you a surprise too.”
“Goody.”
Ari smiled at her daughter. She had really loved the fact that she could call Dean Daddy; Ari was convinced it was the little girl’s favorite word. She was glad the two got along so well though Dean didn’t always seem comfortable around Amber. Ari knew he was unsure as to how to deal with little females unlike his arrogance with older ones. 
 
 Cassie watched Megan as she played outside with her friend, she had come home from work to find her mother was ill and her aunt was watching her daughter. Cassie bit her lip as she prayed that her mother would be well from her cold soon, though she felt selfish. The fact was there was no way she could explain all the things about watching Megan that they endured each day to her aunt. Everything from making sure the little girl wore her amulet to constantly renewing the salt rings and making sure they were always secure. They had to keep be aware of their surroundings and the slightest incident scared them out of their wits. Cassie sighed, part of her would be glad when it was Dean’s turn to watch over Megan for a while so she could rest. Dean insisted that if they were careful there shouldn’t be any thing to worry about, but Cassie knew they all were only hoping for the best.  

 Sometimes she thought Dean was over protective, she couldn’t always understand his concern since nothing had happened to any of their family in all these years, well except Jessica. She wasn’t even part of the family yet. Cassie bit her lip again; okay maybe there was cause for cautiousness.
“Cassie,” her mother called from her bedroom.
“Coming mom.”
Once she was in the room, she saw that her mother was trying to get up to dress.
“No, no you need to rest a few days, besides you don’t want to get Meg or me sick, right?”
Her mother nodded weakly as she got back under the covers.
“Hopefully Megan hasn’t already gotten the bug from me.”
“She seems fine, they are having a good old time with Aunty Lou, outside.”
Cassie’s mother looked her in the eyes as she tilted her head.
“You okay?”
“Just tired, I’m fine otherwise.”
“You know Megan will be fine, Sweetie, she has angels watching over her.”
Cassie sighed again, “Yes, mom, I know. You get some rest okay,” she said as she left the room.

{Invisible Realm}
 Mary Winchester sat outside by the swings as she watched her granddaughter play. She spent a lot of time with her lately, mostly to keep the demon away from the twins. She could see him hovering out of the corner of her eye, as he just sat and stared into space. He was probably in a trance, to bad it wasn’t a coma, she thought. She saw as Megan looked around as though she saw something but then went back to playing. Mary was convinced that Megan had a sense of the supernatural but she was too young to understand. She hoped her granddaughter would be encouraged in her gift for good and not for evil. Not that she thought Cassie or her mother was evil but she desired that the demon would not have any more of her family or have an opportunity influence them at all.  

 Mary’s overseer showed up to sit beside her out in the cool breeze.
“So what’s up?”
“Not much just enjoying this day to see my granddaughter.”
“You have spent quite a bit of time here lately, anything you need to discuss?”
Yeah can you get rid of the idiot demon so I can move on?
“No, I’m not in any trouble am I?”
The angel shook her blonde head as the hair flowed down her back and between her glittering white wings.
“No, I just want you to feel free to ask questions if you have any. I do need to tell you that your time to roam is getting shorter everyday.”
“But my boys…”
“Are they any closer to the resolution?”
“I’m not sure? But I know they’re working on it.”
Mary didn’t feel it was a lie, but since Erin arrived, she did not always know what was going on and she spent so little time in Wisconsin, she was a bit out of the loop.
The angel smiled as she faded away, “I’ll be watching,” she said and she was gone.

 The yellow-eyed demon came over as the angel disappeared.
“Nice night,” he said with a gleam of his yellow eyes.
“Don’t talk to me,” Mary said angrily, as she turned her head away from him.
“You know when I first met you years ago you seemed quiet almost shy, now you are …”
“I’m what? Dead because you were impatient and a liar. Not that I expected much more from the likes of you.”
“Hey, just remember who started all of this,” he said as he too faded away but just out of sight.

 Tears rolled down Mary’s cheeks, she sighed as she watched Megan go inside with the older woman, the young girl and Cassie. They shut the door and Mary went to sit on the porch swing in the front. She knew the demon was right; her messing around in the occult when she was younger brought all the strangeness into their lives. Why hadn’t she told John? He had to have figured it out with all his experience. How many times had he run into spirits that were angry and vengeful, things that were a direct result of someone’s stupidity?  
“Hey,” John said as he sat down beside her.
Mary couldn’t look at him. She felt too guilty. 
 
{Back to the visible Realm}
 Sam drove until it was dark where they stopped at a motel for the night. He and Chet dragged in their bags after they registered at the desk. Erin grabbed hers to take inside but she looked half-asleep and Sam smiled as she went into the room next to his and Chet’s.
“So you want to take your shower first?” Chet asked with a sleepy grin.
“No, you go ahead,” Sam said as he put his things away then pulled out the laptop.
When Chet was in the bathroom, he logged on the computer and waited for it to find the wireless connection so he could get in. He sighed as he leaned back carefully in the small chair, then yawned as he saw the screen come up.
What are you thinking he wrote on the messenger he and Erin had signed up for so they could communicate when they weren’t together. It was only a few minutes later before she was logged in also.
I think that we are too much alike, LOL she wrote.
LOL, maybe it comes from being related.
Sam smiled to himself. They had not had a chance to try talking in their head when they were apart, he tried then. He waited a few minutes but didn’t get a read on Erin.
Well it looks like we have to be in the same room to communicate in our heads.
Yeah that is unfortunate, she wrote back.  
Therefore, when we get up North I will go in first and you and Chet stay outside so I can see what is happening. 
Sounds like a plan, but if he grabs you, I will need to be at least near the door to know that you need help even if you try to talk in your head, she wrote.
That’s true, I think I am too sleepy to go over this now, let’s hope I get a vision tonight to help us, Sam wrote.
Well sweet dreams, Geek boy,, LOL
You’ve been around big brother too long already, LOL, good night,
Sam wrote before he signed off.

 Dean came back a couple of hours after he left with ice cream for Amber plus supplies for the horses and the puppy. He had also gotten Ari a treat but would give it to her later. He came in to find Amber helping Ari with dinner. She wore her little apron as she put the cups on the table.  
“Hey, I’m back.”
“We can see that,” Ari said with a grin.
“The boys still asleep?”
“Just went back to sleep for a bit.”
Dean showed Amber what he had brought her and she thanked him with a hug and a huge grin. After a few minutes, they sat down for their meal. Amber chattered on about how Ari had fed the twins at the same time and it looked funny to her.
“Well, that rarely happens these days,” Dean said between bites.
“I know our usual patient one, Braeden, decided he wanted to be fussy while you were gone and ate when little John was eating.
Dean shrugged as he cut into his back potato. He had gotten used to one baby being so different for the other he found the story odd.  
“It may have been because you weren’t here to keep his mind occupied.”
Dean smiled, that was probably it. He had rarely been away when Ari fed the babies because he liked to help her.  

 That night after Amber was in bed and the babies were down for several hours Dean gave Ari her token. It was a tube of Victoria Secret raspberry flavored lip gloss.
Ari smiled at the thought, Dean always loved the taste of the gloss on her but recently she had run out. She wouldn’t have believed he would notice something so feminine or small in their lives.
“Thanks, I just ran out,” she tilted her head as his grin as she sat down beside him on the bed.
“I know. But it’s not that I don’t like your lips bare but I remembered that you loved the shine like I loved the taste.”
“You know you are just an old softie,” she said as she put on the gloss before leaning over to kiss him.
Dean kissed her with abandon as she moaned into his mouth, though she knew it would never do for her to get too excited in her situation. She had several weeks to go before she could even consider sex. She could feel his heart rate level rise as she leaned on his chest. She would have to do something for him.

 After the kiss was done, Dean closed to his eyes with a smirk. She wondered if he had expected her to reciprocate once she moved back the covers. When he opened his eyes, she was looking at his erection with a smile on her face.  
“No I don’t want you to…”
“Just relax,” she said as she took his erection into her mouth while she straddled between his open knees.
“I didn’t…”
“Shhhhh..”
She caressed his throbbing rod with her tongue as she roamed it over and down the side slowly before repeating the action again. She could taste the lip-gloss on his tip as she began to suck him. The gloss actually made the activity quite tasty. She stopped for a second to take off her shirt so he could see her milk filled breasts if he opened his eyes. Then she smiled as she went back to licking and sucking him as he moaned softly before he reached to put his hands in her hair. She took him all the way in then sucked hard a few times before she rose up to do it again. She held his jewels in her hands as she stroked and caressed them gently then squeezed hard from time to time. Dean swallowed as he tried hard not to come too soon. He sighed loudly as he reacted by pushing against her mouth. It wasn’t long until he erupted into her mouth and she received it with a grin before she gave a final suck before she swallowed. The room went quiet as his heart rate returned to normal slowly. She moved to change into her nightgown while he watched her undress.
“Thank you.”
“No thanks needed,” she replied before she lay down beside him so he could hold her close. 

****
 
 Alec tied Ben to the chair and sat down from him across the table. The older man glared at the younger one.
“Why is our family so important to you?”
“Well I wish I could answer that but I am not privy to all the details as you humans say. I just do what I am told. And getting Sam Winchester to take to my master is my mission on this trip.”
Ben shook his head, who do they think they were dealing with? Sam and Dean had been fighting their kind since birth. This person possessing Alec must be a newbie, Ben thought. Maybe it is some kind of training for the thing because any other demon would have known better than to mess with a Winchester. Ben decided to keep the thing talking so he could get as much information as possible.
“So how did you know we were here? I mean…”
“Stop talking old man,” the thing growled.
Alec got up and put a rag in his father’s mouth then pulled out their duct tape to wrap over the towel and his mouth. Boy, I blew it, Ben thought.
“If you can’t be quiet than I will make you be quiet.”
The moment the thing was over him he could see his son struggle inside; Ben shook his head with difficulty to try to communicate with the son that things would be okay.  


TBC
Chapter 4 by EdenWrites
The entire trip to the cabin Erin and Sam had bad feelings about the trap they felt they were walking into but when they arrived and got out to scan the area with EMF meters they found nothing. Erin quirked her eyebrow at Chet and Sam while Sam shook his head.
“Nothing.”
“Ditto.”
“Yeah, that feeling I had is even gone,” Erin said as they checked their weapons before they headed toward the front door of the cabin while Chet looked around back.
The siblings walked quietly up the oak stairs to the porch with a nod for Chet as he stood guard. Erin tapped on the door as Sam eyed the area. The porch held a swing as well as a barbecue grill all looked relatively new.  

 Both of them were surprised when Alec answered the door with a huge smile but he looked as though he had not expected them.  
“Christo,” Erin bellowed.
Sam jumped back in case the expected demon came pouring out of his cousin. Alec only blinked. Ben came in the kitchen from the bathroom a moment later.
“I’m sorry my son was raised in a barn, come in you guys,” Ben said as he sat heavily in the chair.
Sam motioned for Chet to stay where he was for a bit.  
“But…” Erin began.
“I will try to explain,” Ben said before Alec sound down across from him.
“I have been waiting too, he wanted to wait until you all arrived. 
Alec/demon had gone from ranting about how they were going to kill the Winchesters and teach the world not to mess with them.  
“Suddenly there was a noise outside and the thing came out of Alex and that black smoke swirled then was gone ”
“What?” Erin asked.
Sam jumped up out of the chair and almost knocked over the table.
“Damn it, this is not good.”

 Meanwhile, Dean heard a noise outside the house while he sat in the living room. He thought it might be a car going by but it stopped in their yard. He couldn’t see the drive from the living room so he went to the kitchen to check. He almost swallowed his tongue when he saw who it was.
“Daddy, who is it?” Amber asked as she came in the room to see what was happening.
“Um, never mind, go in the room with Mommy and the boys okay?”
“But Daddy, I want to see,” she pouted.
Dean raised an eyebrow at her, she was four and rarely listened, he dreaded her teen years.
“Amber, go please, and shut the door when you get in there, now,” he insisted in his fatherly tone.
“Okay,” she said as she stomped off to the room.  
Dean waited until he heard the sound of the door shut before he went down stairs with the shot gun in hand.

 He opened the back door with a frown on his face. The tall man stood on the other side of the screen as though he belonged there.
“How can I help you Milton?”
“Can you come out here please I just wanted to give you some news, I’m just being neighborly,” Milton said with a smile.
Dean did a check of the outside a bit slowly just by using his eyes. He didn’t see anyone else, he felt confident Milton was alone. Milton scooted back so Dean could come out as he began to open the screen door. Though Dean carried the gun with him as he was not certain how much he could trust the man. He had already warned Milton more than once to stay away from Ari and Amber but he had also insisted that he had no business at their home either.  

 They walked together out into the open area, it encompassed the parking spots as well as the front part of the barn, garage and storage. Basically it was one very large graveled location. Dean held the gun at his side while Milton leaned against his truck.  
“What’s up?”
“Well I heard in town there were some men looking for you.”
Dean shook his head as he hoped it didn’t show how much his heart pounded. Oh God not now.
“Who? What?”
“Well they didn’t say who they were but they were asking over at the bank I was behind them in line, and the teller thought I was close with your family so she told me the gossip.”
“Oh, did she tell you why they were asking about us?”
“Nope just that they were. She told them she didn’t know you as a favor to me since she believes you know…”
“They we are your friends? Well thanks for that, um could you have done that over the phone?”
Milton leaned up from his truck and almost in Dean’s face.
“I can’t call your house,” he said as his smile fell.
Dean took a step back from the man, “I appreciate your good will,” he replied as he turned to go back inside.

It wasn’t that he couldn’t beat Milton to a pulp he just wasn’t in the mood to bother, he had a feeling the time would come and that he would have good reason to do it.
“Not a problem, neighbor,” Milton said as he got in his truck to leave.
Dean stood with his back to the screen door until Milton was gone. Afterward he started to check the perimeter to make sure the lines where in tack and saw that Milton’s truck had opened up a big gap in the outmost line. There was an additional salt line around the house but he figured better safe than sorry.

 Dean hurried to get the salt from the barn to repair it, once that was done he looked for other problems. Ari watched Dean from the window as she wondered why Milton had come to their house. Braeden began to cry as soon as she turned from the window so she picked him up to change his wet diaper and when Dean came in the room she had begun to feed him his meal. Dean told her what Milton had relayed to him and he face scrunched up with worry.
“I think we’re fine according to him the teller didn’t tell them anything, I just don’t know why anyone would go to the bank to ask about us. Unless they were FBI or something. It sounds strange, maybe he only wanted to come by here to see if I was in town. You haven’t talked to him, right?”
She shook her head as she saw the worry lines crease his normally calm features.
“No I haven’t, I’m sure it’s nothing.”
Dean nodded before he headed into the shower. Ari had begun to regret buying the horses from the moment Milton had begun to act as though it gave him a right to intrude in their lives. She smiled grimly as she watched Braeden devour his dinner, how could an innocent purchase cause so much trouble?

 All was calm until there was a bamming on the room door and the sound of footsteps could be heard before Amber’s voice which sounded muffled came from the other side of the door.
“MoMMY,” Amber screamed.
“Amber?,” Ari asked hesitantly as she got up to put the baby in his crib as she went to the door hesitantly. Her heart was racing as she wondered what was going on.  
“DEAN!!” she shouted when she saw that the hallway and Amber’s room was empty, she didn’t notice the sulfur in her anguish to find her little girl. The little girls bed was over turned and her door open. The time it took Ari to understand something was very wrong was long enough for the dark shadows to grab her and be gone. Dean came out of the bathroom having been under the shower when Ari screamed.
“Ari?” he said as he heard Braeden’s cry which woke up John Michael.  
Dean ignored the babie’s cries when he realized that Ari was not in the room or outside the door. 
“Ari?” he yelled again.  
He had the gun with the consecrated iron rounds in his hands as he went room to room searching.
“Amber?”
He scrunched up his face as he tried to think of what was going on. Then it hit him again that Milton had come to visit for another reason then what he had told him.
“Sh*t, I fell for the good neighbor thing.”

 He stepped back into the room just as his cell phone rang. 
“Sam?” he said aloud as he heard the name in his head.
He shook his head, What?
“Hello?” he said as he looked in the cribs to see his twins were also missing now.
He thought his heart stopped as he dropped the cell phone before he looked under the blankets for the boys. God no, please not this No No No...
“Dean what is going on?” Sam said in Dean’s head.
“Sam what is wrong with Dean?” Erin asked Sam.
Dean held onto the side of the crib only for a moment before he went into a rage.

 “DON”T BE A COWARD YOU SON OF A BITCH, TAKING WOMEN AND CHILDREN Doesn’t SHOW me ANYTHING,” he screamed.
“Oh No,” Sam said into the cell and in his head.
“Stop it,”Dean shouted in his mind.
“Dean listen, we are on the way back, this was a ….”
“No Sh*t, a trap to get me alone with my family.”

Dean’s heart was not holding up well under the new stress. He leaned heavily on the edge of the crib as the tears came. He didn’t stop them. The thing he most had wanted to avoid, had happened. He let go of the crib to sit down on the bed. He could smell Ari’s perfume and he hoped she could forgive him for putting her in danger. God let them be okay. Dean’s head was down when a white figure engulfed him and he disappeared.  
***
 A day later, Sam and Erin arrived at the house and knew something was wrong. All the way back they had tried to communicate with Dean but it had not happened.
“I wonder why we were able to connect up over a distance that one time but not later,” Sam said as they got out of the car.
“Maybe it’s for emergencies only that we can do that,” Erin said as she bit her lip.
Sam reached in the window to wake up Chet who had slept most of the way back. They walked in the back door calling Dean’s name but with no reply. Sam checked all the rooms and there was no note.
“They got him too,” Erin said as she sat down at the table.
Sam refused to give in as he rushed downstairs to check it out. Chet sighed as he stood in the middle of the room.
“So Sam is the link here? They want to create a scenario where he will do their bidding?”
Erin nodded.
“That sucks, the poor kid has lost enough,” Chet said as he sat down too.

 “Anything?” Erin asked.
Sam shook his head his mind raced a mile a minute then there was a noise under his feet. He looked down before he reached to grab the salt gun he had brought in the house with him. Erin followed as they raced down the stairs.
“I was just down here,” he said as she slowed up once they were half way down.  
Collectively they held there breath. Sam touched the knob to open the door to the downstairs apartment slowly. They weren’t prepared for what the found. 

 Mary watched from the corner of the room as her two young children looked down at the body of the eldest. Dean lie crumpled on the floor of the room his hand to his chest.
“DEAN!” Sam yelled.
As Erin rushed to her brother’s side. She checked his pulse as she tried to stay calm. He was breathing but it was shallow.
“Sam, hey Sam. He is alive but we need to call for an ambulance. Quickly Sam.”
Sam couldn’t take his eyes from Dean as he dialed 911. Mary held her breath. She had orbed Dean from the Demon’s grasp because her children needed to be together to get the Demon and Dean’s family back. But the strain on Dean’s heart from the stress and the orbing may have been too much for him. She bit her lip as the siblings gently moved their brother to the sofa.
 “Maybe we shouldn’t have moved him,” Sam said as he looked at Erin.
She shook her head.
“I don’t know his heart seem off, I’m no doctor but I did take a few nurses classes before I decided I couldn’t stand the sight of blood. You said he had heart issues and this does not look good.”
“Oh Dean you can’t die know, just when I am getting to know. Stay strong for your family for all of us,” Erin thought.
Sam looked up at Erin. He can’t die I’m the one he is always trying to save if anyone is going to die it has to be me.
Dean could hear their thoughts but he couldn’t think straight. He felt locked inside his own head. He wanted to be able to tell them he would be okay but the thought would not form and he could not talk. It was like he was not in his body any longer.  

 Mary leaned her head against his cheek, her tears fell on his face but they were not visible to the others. She touched his head then his heart.
“Mom?” Dean thought.
“I’m sorry for all of this, but you will be okay,” she said before she kissed his cheek before she faded away.  
“Mom, don’t go.”

Mary gave him a great gift when she gave her all to repair the link that connected her three children, it was the last time she would be able to walk the earth. But, she knew with them reunited they would get the thing that killed her. Some day they would all be together as a family on the other side of the veil.
“Dean?” Sam thought.
“Sammy I saw mom but she is gone now.”
“She was here?”
Erin asked.
Sam and Erin turned to see Dean was sitting up on the sofa with a determination on his face. The sound of the ambulance in the distance could be heard but it wouldn’t be needed.
“Hey, you two, we have work to do,” he said.

TBC
Chapter 5 by EdenWrites

Everyone was quiet as they went back upstairs. Dean wrestled with what he could have done different to avoid his family being taken. He knew that Milton had to be at the center of the disappearances, but he wasn’t sure how or why. I will find out. I’ll get back my family, I have to.
“Don’t do anything rash,”
Sam said as he looked at his brother.
The all sat down at the kitchen table before Sam and Erin looked at Dean.
“So what happened after we talked to you?” Erin asked.
Dean shrugged, “Last I remember I was sitting on the bed after I saw that the twins were gone. I woke up after I heard noise upstairs a while ago to see I was in the basement. I have no idea why but I believe Mom had something to do with it.”
“Why do you say that?” Sam asked desperation in his voice.
“Because she was there before I woke up it was like she was watching over me to make sure someone would come to help me….. then”
“What?”
“She touched me when I was weakest and she was crying. She said. that she had to go now, afterward I felt better.”
Erin and Sam looked at each other.
“No I didn’t imagine it. I don’t know much but maybe she was the presence you felt before Sam.”
“Okay, now back to what happened,” Sam said as he changed the subject.
He wondered why Dean had a chance to see his mother and he hadn’t. I’m her baby, I’m the one who never had a chance to know her, he complained to himself before he recalled that the others could probably hear his thoughts.
“It wasn’t my choice,” Dean said in his mind as he looked at Sam.
Sam sighed as he brought his emotions under control.
Dean explained about Milton’s visit and how he had reset the salt lines before he went back inside the house.
“Dean no matter what this isn’t your fault,” Erin insisted.

“Whatever, enough talking we have to get to the job of finding them,” Dean said as he glared at his siblings.
“Hey, you’re right. Okay so if Milton is involved somehow maybe his anger or desire for Ari has opened him up to demons,” Sam suggested.
Erin nodded, “Yeah that might be it, he could be being used by them because you know…”
She let the sentence drop as she bit her lip. She was about to blame Dean and he didn’t need it; it was bad enough he probably heard her thought in his head though he did not outwardly respond. He only reached for the notepad on the refrigerator then sat back down with a pen.
“So he may have other properties I will check it out online, I doubt if he would have them at his house somewhere,” Sam said as he got up to leave the room.
Erin got up to make some coffee, just for something to do.

Dean made notes of what he could remember until Erin wandered out of the room. As soon as she was around the corner, he was out the back door. Sam and Erin heard when the Impala started up and they looked at one another.
“We have to stop him he might kill Milton,” Sam said as they rushed outside to see the car as it sped out of the yard.
Dean was beyond caring about being calm. He was “pissed off”, he didn’t really care if it was Milton’s fault or not. The man had baited him and now he was going to retaliate.

When he arrived at the man’s house, it looked dark but that was fine with Dean. He banged on the door and Milton came to the door in his pajamas. Dean grabbed him by the neck and slammed him against the front door before Milton could speak. Milton was not quite as tall as Dean but he was a hair shorter, he attempted to push back but Dean held him tight. Then he punched Milton in the ribs as he yelled at him.
“Where is Ari? Why did you take them? How could you be involved with Demons?”
At the mention of demons Milton leaned up from his crunched over position and hit Dean in the mouth with his two hands clasped together. Dean was thrown off balance but did not fall. He swung up and hit Milton in his face just as Sam and Erin arrived.
“Dean, stop,” Sam said as he ran toward the two men, though Dean ignored his brother’s protests.
Sam pulled the two men apart a second later. He was afraid Milton would press charges against Dean, which would only delay them finding his family. Dean was breathing heavy as he glared at his brother while Milton glared at Dean.

Erin was the first to speak after she came up behind Sam.
“Hey everyone okay?”
Milton backed up from the brothers as he rubbed his jaw.
“You know you can’t blame me if your wife left you,” he said before Dean lunged at him again.
Sam rolled his eyes at Erin before he reached to pull Dean off Milton again.
“Stop it you two,” he shouted.
Dean pushed at Sam’s hands as he turned to go back to his car.
“I oughta call the cops on you,” Milton yelled at Dean’s retreating back.
Sam groaned. “He is just upset, don’t call them okay,” Sam begged.
Milton looked at Sam and Erin as he sighed heavily.
“Fine you all just get out of here, NOW,” he shouted.
---
Milton kept up the pretense of anger as they drove out of the yard. Once he was back inside the house, he couldn’t stop laughing or at least the demon that was hidden deep inside him could not stop. Milton was only a vessel that was being used to get back at the Winchesters. From the moment, Ari had entered his life Milton’s lust had grown until he became nothing but a useful tool for those out to make Sam Winchester not only an only child but the last man standing in his family. The demons knew if Sam had his family members around to support him they would never be able to control him. The more the Winchesters sought family and normality the more of them would be in danger.

Back at the house Alec and Ben arrived with a desire to help with the hunting. They drove into the drive and parked the car to get out.
“They should have been back way before now,” Ben said as he looked over at Alec who had scooted down in the seat to take a snooze while he prepared to wait.
“Maybe they went to eat,” Alec said before he yawned.
Ben wasn’t convinced as he looked around the perimeter. Neither realized they should have checked the salt line they disturbed with the car as the drove in the gravel drive. It was barely two minutes until the car began to shake as the demons shook it. Just a little game to make it more entertaining before they killed them.
“What the hell?” Alec asked as he raised up in his seat to look around and saw dark shadows on all sides of the car.
“An earthquake maybe?” Ben said as he looked around also.
Then suddenly as it began; it stopped. The black smoke seeped in the doors as it overwhelmed them. Black hands reached to squeeze their necks. They both fought back with all they had. A second later the torture stopped. They sat grasping for air as Sam tapped on the window.

“Hey you okay in there?”
Erin came around to open the door for Alec after she reset the salt lines automatically.
“You guys okay?”
“What happened?” Alec asked.
“Yea, I thought we were dead,” Ben said as he looked unbelievingly at Sam.
Sam shook his head, it was a freaky sight to see the demons scatter when he showed up. Even he didn’t have any reason as to why they would do that he was glad that they had gone. He went in the barn to get another bag of salt as Erin lead the others into the house carefully avoiding the lines near the back door. Sam stayed watch as he waited for Dean to get back. He wouldn’t be comfortable until they were all safe and sound for the night.

Dean had decided to take a drive but he wasn’t going to wail and lament this time he wanted a drink so he went to the bowling alley/bar and was prepared to go in but once he arrived he lost his thirst. He sat in the car as he thought back to the night he met Arianna. She had mesmerized him with her soft curls and easy smile, her sense of humor had also been a good draw. He sighed as he realized he was drifting and it wouldn’t do for Dean Winchester to break down in public. He reached out to open his door and didn’t notice someone was walking by. He hit the woman in the leg.
“OUCH,” she said as she glared at him with bright blue eyes.
Dean apologized as he got out of the car.
“Oops I didn’t see you,” he said with a smirk.
Her long wavy brown hair hung on around her shoulders and she didn’t look hurt. She looked beautiful. Her short skirt and low cut top emphasized all her curves in all the right places.
“Seriously, you need to be more careful,” she said as she moved to go into the bar but she smiled back at him.
Dean hesitated. She was attractive but he wasn’t at the bar to get laid, he had important work to do he should go home. He reached for his car door to get back inside.
“Hey sugar, you aren’t coming?”
“Not tonight,” he said as he got in the Impala and drove away.
“Too bad,” she said under her breath.

On the way back Dean got a call from Megan.
“Hi Daddy,” she said with a sigh.
“Hey Baby Girl,” he said with a smile in his voice to cover the loss that suddenly hit him at the thought of the children he needed desperately to find.
“I miss you Daddy,” Megan said as Cassie played with the little girl’s hair.
“Well I miss you too,” he said as he wondered if he should tell Cassie what had happened even though he knew she was doing her best to keep their daughter safe already.
“I want to visit now, Daddy.”
“Just a couple more weeks okay?” Dean said, he hoped in his heart all would be well by then.
Megan was quiet on the other end of the phone and he wondered what was going on.
“Meg?” Cassie said in the background.
“Megan?” Dean said.
Cassie took the phone from the little girl and looked in her eyes. She seemed far away as though she heard something.
“Rae?” Megan said
Cassie was concerned Megan had begun to zone out more than usual the last day or so.
“Honey, who is Rae?” Cassie asked.
Megan looked at her mother confused.
“Hello?” Dean said.
“Um, hold on okay,” Cassie said as Megan smiled up at her as Cassie dressed her daughter for bed before putting her in the bed with her.
“Rae is the baby, one of the boys.”
Megan smiled as she settled down with her head on the pillow.
“I’ll be right back okay,” Cassie said as Megan nodded.
“Cassie, what the hell is going on?”
Cassie sat down in the floor outside her room with the door cracked a bit.

“I don’t know, Meg, has begun to zone out on me. It’s like… I don’t know she is hearing something that I cannot hear.”
“Has she told you anything about what is going on?”
“Dean she isn’t even four she probably has no idea but just now she did mention Rae and said it was one of the boys.”
“One of the boys? You mean the twins?”
“I don’t know.”
“Cassie, Ari and the children are gone.”
“What? She left you?” She asked with a bit of hope in her voice that wasn’t missed by Dean.
“She was taken, we believe by the demons but we know it was supernatural.”
“Oh, I’m sorry, but I’m sure they will be fine, ….you will find them.”
“That is the plan but has Megan mentioned this Rae before?”
“No not until now.”
“Maybe she means Braeden, unless you know of someone named Rae.”
“No I don’t.”
For a few minutes they discussed the implications of Megan having some type of communication with her siblings. The thought was just too amazing to think of. Dean hung up after saying good night to his daughter he didn’t want to freak her out by bringing up what Cassie had told her. Whatever was going on with Meg sounded like it might help them all in the end. If she was communicating with her brother at least that meant he was still alive.

***
The fact was that Ari, Amber and the boys where in a basement surrounded by a glowing light produced by the very unaware little Braeden. Ari had figured out if she kept him content the protective shield around him stayed steady and the demons could not get inside. So far that had only come to check on them a few times and gotten frustrated when they realized that they could not reach them. Though one of them stood guard on the door while the others discussed what to do.
“So what is happening?” The one who seemed to be the leader asked as they went back upstairs to check on Milton.
“One of the people we captured has some type of power.”
“Yeah I noticed but it can’t be the lady because you would think she would use her skills to get them out of there.”
“I think it’s one of the kids,” another one said.

***
Dean saw Sam as he drove up to the house, Sam ran to close the small disruption made by the car before he met Dean at the door.
“Dude, relax,” Dean said to his brother who had begun to hover around him.
“I just…”
“You just what? Waiting for me to break down into tears? Shouldn’t you be inside researching?”
“Hey if we hadn’t had to go off and save your sorry ass, I could be working on the problem,” Sam grumbled though he smiled as they went up the stairs into the house.
Dean chuckled.

Alec and Ben were both crashed out with Ben on the sofa and Alec in the spare room. They found Erin in the study online. She had a smile on her face and they were certain she had found something.
“Looks like Milton own’s four properties in a ten mile radius.”
“Great,” Sam said as he moved a chair to sit down in front of the desk.
“Well actually it’s not that bad. Only two are occupied. One I was able to find a blueprint for is unoccupied, the other one we are on our own with as for as the layout.”
“Good job, Sis,” Dean said as he congratulated Erin for her work.
Sam frowned, hey I do the research.
“Hey I’m here to take up the slack, the work was done that’s what matters.”
“Stop bickering you two, let’s get some rest so at dusk tomorrow when can go and find my family,” Dean said.

TBC
Chapter 6 by EdenWrites
The first location they checked was close to ten miles away in Horicon. It was what appeared to be a fairly new house in a residential area with few homes. They drove into the gated community driving Erin’s car which was a respectable Subaru Tribeca, she insisted her other ride was 1966 dark red Chevy Malibu convertible. Dean smiled at her arrogance; she was a Winchester, as if he had any doubts before. Sam had only grinned.

With the scarcity of the neighborhood, they were able to get in and out of the basement fairly quick before they went on to check out the next house, which was only three miles away. This time it was in a well-lit area with lots of neighbors. Dean sighed as they drove down the street. He could imagine everyone glancing out the window to see them as the headed to break and enter in the quiet community.

The drove around to the alley once the house was located before Erin let all of the men out. Two were going to be on watch while the other two hid in the shadows on the way to the back porch. It occurred to Dean as he used the picks on the back door that since the house was empty maybe they should have just drove up and walked in no one would have known if they had key or not.

Of course, hindsight is 20/20, Dean heard a noise behind him as Sam fell at his feet and the click of a gun sounded.
“Evening Stranger,” the police officer said, “Turn around slowly,”
Dean turned with his hands up as Sam struggled to his feet with the help of the other officer who was a saucy blonde. Dean hoped he could work his magic on her for the sake of their cause.
“Officer, we talked to the owner earlier but he forgot to give us the key. We didn’t want to bother him this late.”
Sam bit his lip as he had the feeling Dean’s charade was going to fall flat.

Mean while Alec and Ben hid in the shadows as they ran to catch up with Erin to tell her what had happened.
“Erin we have to hurry the cops were taking them to the police cruiser behind the house when we rounded the corner,” Alec said his eyes a glow with excitement.
“Okay, you two squat down in the back; let me take care of this.”
Erin reached in the back to grab her suit jacket, which looked rather nicely with her jeans, and off white snugly fit tee shirt. She put on a dab of lipstick and reached to pull out a fake ID that read Marianne Faithful, Realtor. She fluffed up her hair and clipped the police car just enough that they would stop as she drove by them.

“Oh I’m sorry,” she said as she jumped out of her vehicle to rush around to the officer’s driver side door.
“Why are you in such a hurry, Miss?” the older male officer asked Erin as he got out of the car.
Erin looked confused at him.
“Where are you taking my clients?” she asked as she looked at Sam and Dean in the back seat.
“Your clients?”
“Yes I was to meet them… right about now but was running late,” she insisted breathless.
The blonde officer looked to the Winchesters to verify the story, the brothers only nodded.
“I guess we were impatient,” Sam said as he sighed as though he had tried to explain it a hundred times.
Long moments passed as the older policeman stared at Erin as they all waited for a decision. She had her hands on her shapely hips and for all the world seem to be a frenzied Realtor watching her commission drop by the second.

“Okay take them but next time,” he said as he looked at Sam and Dean, “Wait to be let in.”
“Absolutely,” Sam said as they made a hasty retreat from the police car as soon as the cuffs were off.
Erin didn’t leave the spot until the cops where gone because she realized with no alternate vehicle which would have served as the way her clients arrived their story would lose credibility. They all decided to go back toward their home, which was in the opposite direction of where the cops drove.

Half way back Dean told Erin to stop.
“We still need to check that house.”
“Well I was thinking if anyone were there they would have heard the commotion outside,” Erin reasoned.
Sam nodded in agreement.
“I think we need to check the other two houses, we can find some scam to get inside. Let’s check the people out when we get back and see what they may need,” Sam said as he looked at his brother who suddenly seemed to have lost heart.
"Don’t", Dean said as he watched Erin watch him in the rear view mirror.
They will be fine, Sam interrupted the thought flow as he turned around to look back at Dean who had laid his head down on the seat. He was quiet, he couldn’t even think of Ari because his siblings were in his head. For a moment, he was angry for that reason alone.

Meanwhile, Ari looked around the furnished basement she could tell that it had been prepared with her in mind. There were cribs, a sofa, a television, a small refrigerator with food as well as bottled water. The planning itself made her curious as to why they went through all the trouble if they wanted to kill them. That was before she saw Milton walk in the room. He seemed distant as he gazed at the glowing light that surrounded them. All the children were sound asleep and Ari didn’t move. She wanted him to think she was calm and unmoved by the craziness they had landed in.

“Ari, I hope you are comfortable,” he said as though she was over for a tea party.
She couldn’t speak she was so angry with him, how could he allow himself to be used by the dark side, she couldn’t even think the word that came to mind. She bit her lip to keep from yelling at him. She took a deep breath as she held Braeden in her arms, he was at peace and she needed to do the same. Milton stayed only a few moment as he tried in vain to put his hand threw the light that surrounded them.

Ari prayed to God that Dean would come soon. She had no idea how one of her children could have been protecting them. Her inclination was that it was Braeden because he most often seemed at peace with his surroundings, today had been no different. On the other hand, John Michael had been less fussy since they were taken then at any other time. She looked down at Braeden to see he was watching her face in silence, he smiled as she leaned down to kiss his soft cheeks before she prepared to feed him.

Dean wanted to get out of the car to be alone with his thoughts, to be away from his siblings what he wanted was his wife. He wanted to see her face and touch her skin. He had to stop thinking, he heard himself groan aloud as Alec watched him.
“So what type of scam?” Alec asked in the silence of the car.
Sam was quiet he had forgotten that his relatives had no idea how they survived without actual money.
“Oh just um something like telemarketers do but we will go in person.”
“Like be a plumber or sell fire alarms, that type thing,” Erin added as they all looked at her including Dean.
She laughed.
“Yeah I did wonder about the Realtor’s ID,” Sam said with a grin at his sister.
“Family business,” she said with a smile.
Ben chuckled in the back, he knew a little about John’s way to avenge Mary but the details he had never required from his brother.

When they finally made it back to the house Dean closed himself off in his bedroom. He took a deep breath as he lay down on the bed he usually shared with his wife though he had to harden his heart to keep from breaking down into tears. He closed his eyes to avoid looking around the room at the two cribs that should have contained his sons. He sighed as he tried to clear his mind he had to be logical, they all had to be unemotional as far as getting the mission completed.

Erin and the rest were in the study making plans. Sam was glad she had come back because she was aware that the twins six month birthday was around the corner. She had insisted that her family was more important than her job and having her brothers in her life had been liberating. Though she was still on the payroll as a fashion editor she was on an extended leave. Her boyfriend, Anthony, was due to come visit her the following week with a surprise for Sam that Erin knew he would be eternally grateful for.

Erin smiled as she looked over at him as he sat in front of the computer. His brows were furrowed and his hands flew across the keyboard.
“Hey um Erin,” Alec said as he called her over to look at a map of the area.
Ben moved to the sofa to lie down as he allowed the younger cousins to work out the plans. Sam looked up to see the two blonde heads as the leaned down on the floor, despite all that was happening he was glad to have family with them. He sighed as he hoped that Dean would be all right. He could only imagine what was like to have someone you loved ripped from your sight it was bad enough Jessica had died in front of him he refused to let his brother go through something similar.

Dean jumped when he heard his cell phone ringing, for a second he couldn’t remember where he had last seen it. By the time he found it in his jacket pocket on the chair it had stopped ringing. He bit his lip when he saw the call had been from Cassie and hesitated to return the call after he listened to her ambiguous message. Dean call me as soon as you can, I know you must be upset. If Cassie wasn’t phoning to tell him something about Megan then they didn’t need to talk. He was not in the frame of mind to have her commiserate with him. He was the walking wounded and he was not certain how he would relate to anyone at that moment. On the other hand, it wasn’t as though he needed to be rude to the mother of his child. In the end, he decided since it was too late to talk to Megan he would wait to call when it was more appropriate.
***
Ari watched the twins and Amber sleep. She was glad they were all protected by the white light but she did not understand how or why. She had tried hard not to break down into tears, but her courage was running low and fear had begun to set into her spirit. Ari had Amber on the sofa, Braeden in her lap and John Michael in a crib beside them all. She was the only one wide awake and she did not know what to expect from the people with the black eyes that kept coming to check on her. They seemed discouraged by the white light around them but she was most afraid of Milton. He had seemed like a nice man when they met but she wondered how he could have allowed himself to be used by anyone to take her prisoner. When he came down to ask how she was doing she had been so angry she had not asked questions, now she wondered if that was a bad idea.

She took a deep breath as she heard a sound.
“It’s late maybe if they are sleeping the light will fade,” someone said as a group of three came to the door.
She could hear the key in the lock so she straightened her back and attempted to look brave.
“Oh so you are awake,” the tall man with the brown hair and glasses said to her.
“Why am I here?” she asked as he came close to the light but it did not move from around her.
“I came to make sure you were fine.”
“Answer my question,” she requested in a more controlled tone with an effort not to waken her kids.
“Well, it would be better if we could talk face to face.”
“We are face to face,” she said as she glared at the man whose eyes she suddenly saw were as black as his cohorts.
“Okay Katarina Mayfield, how did you get involved with Dean Winchester?”
“What?”
“Yeah we know who and what you are, but it does not matter to us. The Winchesters are the reason you are here.”
Ari felt sick. Who and what she was. She looked down to find Braeden had his eyes open, he was smiling at her again. He squeezed her hand before she kissed his chubby cheeks then she held him close to her chest as the man left the room. This time she did cry as she held her baby.

Mary watched from the corner of the room. She was afraid something like this would happen. The light was something she had given Braeden from the first time he became aware of her in the house. Until now he had not needed it he had been secure in his surroundings. Mary was in constant fear of being caught when she helped her family. She had almost given all her powers up when she had to save Dean but somehow they had regenerated. She hoped help would come soon for Ari and the children she hated seeing her family captive. Though Sam had felt her presence at the house she had not been able to face him, yet.

Mary heard the yellow eyed demon before she saw him he stood on the other side of the door as he spoke with Milton. She moved to stand near him in a swift movement she hit him in the side. He only glared at her because he knew she was angry.
“I haven’t hurt them,” he said.
Milton looked strangely as he did not see who the yed was speaking to.
“How dare you bring them here it’s cold and damp and they are only babies,” Mary said as she prepared to pummel him in her rage.
“Stop,” her guardian said to her.
Mary huffed.
“You shouldn’t be here, now leave and allow things to work out as they have to be worked out.”
Mary bit her lip as she faded away.

TBC
Chapter 7 by EdenWrites

 dean and Erin

Dean with Erin

 

 

After they had checked out all the other houses they had to consider the unthinkable, that Milton had them at his house all along. Dean slammed the car door as they got out. No one else spoke as he stumped off to the back yard to sit out on the patio. Erin frowned as Sam decided he would be the brave one to go deal with his brother’s wrath. He only just turned the corner when Dean started in on him.
“What in the hell are you thinking. We can’t keep going out and coming home empty handed, these people that are missing, are ……”
“Dean we know. It’s not like we are going slowly on purpose but we couldn’t show up at Milton’s like you did last time. It would be no help for you to be rotting in jail.”
Dean racked his hands through his hair. He hadn’t shaved, he didn’t remember the last time he had showered, none of it was as important as Ari and the kids.

He stared at Sam who looked as stressed out as Dean felt.
“What is going on in that head of yours?” Dean asked as the others dared to come join them as the sun set below the horizon.
Sam waited until everyone was seated.
“I think they took your family to get to me,” Sam said shyly.
“What?” Ben asked.
“I’ve been thinking about a vision I had before we moved.”
“A vision? You never mentioned a vision to me,” Dean said as he stood up with anger in his face.
“Dean please.”
Erin looked at her elder brother “give him a chance.”
Dean conceded as he sat back down.
“In the vision I saw the yellow eyed demon; he said he had plans for me. He also said that I would lose everything that was special to me. Then he promised that when I lost it all I would be free.”
Dean stood up again, “What in the hell is that supposed to mean? Lose all of who? And and why would you not tell me about this? Damn it Sam all of what we are going through could have been avoided,” Dean said as he hovered over Sam’s face with his finger pointed at him.

Sam stood up and he seemed to tower over Dean.
“I never wanted the vision to come true and I certainly never meant for the people you love to be taken even for a moment,” Sam said as he got up and left the patio.
“You should go after him,” Ben said.
Dean only glared at his uncle, he was in no mood to take advice. He wanted to be stubborn he wanted his brother to see what his lack of initiative had done to him. He wanted a moment to absorb the burden Sam had carried in silence. But he only had a moment before he heard the sound of the truck as Sam took off.
“Sh*t,” Dean said as he ran around to the side of the house to see his brother leaving. There was a collective sigh as all the relatives had the same thought, Sam is going to Miltons.

***
Amber looked up at Ari as they colored on the sofa. The boys were both asleep and if it had not been for the fact that they were being held captive, they might have enjoyed their surroundings.
“Mommy, when is Daddy coming?”
Ari caressed her daughters’ cheeks, “As soon as he figures out how to get us out of her safely, Sweetie.”
“Huh?”
“If he just rushed in and grabbed us someone might get hurt so he has to get everything ready so we are all safe.”
“Okay, I miss him.”
“So do I, Sweetie.”

Ari swallowed when the door opened and a dark haired man walked in. It was the man from the day before who had been talking to himself. On second glance, she saw that he had weird yellow eyes not the black eyes like the others. She didn’t move from her position but only glared at him as he paced back and forth in front of the wall of light.
“You know there are things about this family that I could tell you that would curl your hair,” he said.
Ari only listened she figured she would learn more by being observant.
“For instance, your mother-in-law is responsible for that light that is keeping you safe.”
“My mother in law is dead,” Ari said with the hope that even though this thing in front of her was evil he might share some information that would help them later on.
“She may be dead in your world but she is alive and feisty in my world,” he said with a grin.
“We live in one world.”
“You are correct but there are two sides to it. I know you are an intelligent woman despite the way you have, shall I say, earned your money in the past.”
Ari blushed as she tried not lose her temper. Why did the keep bringing up her past, maybe to make her feel inferior and not worth saving.

Suddenly she had doubts about Dean coming to save them. Maybe I need to find a plan to get out on my own, she thought. No that is crazy he loves me, we only just got married. The yellow-eyed demon watched her he knew he had struck some sort of chord in her mind. She didn’t seem as brave as when he first walked in. But he knew he would need months to break her down to where she wanted to kill herself and her children. A slow torturous death would have been so much better but Mary had to get involved. He grunted to himself. Dean marrying an ex hooker, it was all so typical. The Winchester’s had always tried to be do-gooders as if that would led them to the promised land and the revenge they sought so single-mindedly.

“When I married a Winchester I became a Winchester, what business do they have with you?”
“I killed Mary Winchester and Jessica Moore.”
Ari could only stare at the man, she had no idea. Dean had been brief to say the least in the details of what happened to his mother. She remember something about her dying on the ceiling with her stomach slashed. They had not discussed it in detail, she trusted Dean then she had fallen in love with him. She never thought he would lie to her so she may have been left in the dark because they had moved so fast in their relationship.
“What are you?”
“A demon, they call me Azazel, I am in charge here.”
Ari went back to staring at him, to her he looked like a man with yellow eyes but she knew better than to let her guard down. Demons did their best work by the power of suggestion.
“If we were not protected would you kill us?”
“Yes.”
Ari swallowed. Oh Lord, please send help as soon as possible.
“Why? What are you trying to prove?”
“Don’t worry your pretty head, we have a plan. Though you are not in it, so if I were you I would enjoy the time with my children,” he said as he left the room.
Ari took a deep breath as Amber looked up at her again, she had been quiet the entire time, which was unusual.
“Bad man, Mommy.”
“I know.”

***
Cassie was not sure why Dean had not called her back the night before but decided he was probably concentrating on his mission. She paced as she decided if she wanted to call him again. Megan seemed to be getting worse, the little girl was lost in her own world and it frightened Cassie.
“Mommy,” Megan said from the other room.
Cassie ran into find her daughter packing her little suitcase.
“Megan what are you doing?”
“Rae needs me Mommy,” she said in earnestness.
Cassie sat down on the bed and pulled her daughter into her lap.
“Tell me who is Rae and why he needs you first.”
Then Megan was gone again she looked off into space as if someone was there that Cassie could not see.
“Meg?”
That was when she knew she should have left a different message for Dean but she decided on a whim to call Missouri instead.

Missouri picked up on the first ring.
“How is she Cassie?”
“What?”
“How is Megan?”
“Um, I don’t know she is not acting normal, Missouri I don’t know what to do,” she said as she watched her daughter as she sat on her bed.
“Don’t worry Honey, I am almost there.”
Cassie was speechless, “Okay we are waiting but Megan wants to go to Rae and I think she means Braeden.”
Missouri took a deep breath, “Yeah well that’s okay we can talk when I get there.”
Cassie only held the phone when Missouri hung up, she didn’t think she would ever get used to weird happenings all around her.

Megan came to give her a hug once she finally relinquished the phone.
“I love you Mommy,” the little girl said as though nothing odd was happening.
Cassie sighed, she would leave the questions until Missouri arrived, and she definitely needed a new viewpoint on the situation. Her mother, Diane, was off at the doctors office and her aunt had gone back home. Cassie waited as Megan went back to packing.

***
No time was wasted as the relatives gathered in Erin’s car while Dean roared ahead of them in the Impala. He had made sure someone took care of the salt lines before he went after his brother. Dean wondered when Sam became a hot head as he caught up to him at the first stop light. He was about to pull out the cell to call him but he saw a cop on his tail and decided against it. Luckily, Sam and Dean took the left turn while the policeman continued on the straight path. Dean let out a sigh of relief as he pushed in the speed dial number for his brother. Of course, Sam did not pick up.

I don’t want to wreck my car, I don’t want to wreck my car, he said as he speeded up on the two lane road to pass Sam and stop dead in front of him. As expected the truck came to a screeching halt in the Impala’s bumper. Dean grimaced as he closed his eyes a second before he jumped out of the vehicle to go to the truck and drag his annoying little brother out of it.
“What are you doing? You know we need a plan before we go in that man’s house again. You make plans to go see people we never met in our lives but you are just going to go to Milton’s half cocked? You do realize old Yellow Eyes is probably lying in wait for you?”
Sam only glared at Dean before Dean slammed him against the truck.
“Snap the hell out of it, stop feeling sorry for yourself. We need to do this right,” Dean insisted as he saw Erin’s SUV pull up in front of the Impala.
They all needed to get out the road quickly before they drew any more attention then a few passing cars who looked and kept going.
Erin came over to help, “Tell Ben to drive your car back,” Dean said as he threw her the Imapala’s keys before he got in Sam’s face again.
“Dude get in the truck we need to go back at least so we can plan until it’s dark,” Dean said in a pleading voice this time.
Sam removed Dean’s hands from his tee shirt as he did what his brother asked.

TBC

Chapter 8 by EdenWrites

 

road house alec

 

 

 A few hours later they took off toward Miltons home. Dean had dread in his heart because he was afraid of what they would find. He and Sam drove in the truck while the others including Chet road in the SUV. Dean was not ready to face the damage to his beloved vehicle and his car was too memorable to be seen leaving what they were certain would be a crimes scene when they were done. The elder man had been happy to come along to help them solve the mystery once they told him the situation with most of the details intact. Sam had been reluctant but they were sure the more eyes available as look- outs for cops or other people around was what they needed. 

The plan was to get in and out as fast a possible to head to their other house about thirty miles away. They bought it with the hopes that they would only need it for a place to hang out when the scenery in their area became boring. Now they were glad for their foresight. It was purchased in an entirely different name from the house where they lived. Sam had gone alone and bought it soon after they moved to Hustisford. 

Once they were in Miltons long driveway Erin called the brothers for last minute instructions. 
“I think we should park down here near the end behind the trees in case we need a quick get away,” she said to Dean after he picked up his cell. 
“Good idea, we will go up about half way and do the same,” he said before he hung up. 
Chet, Ben, Alec and Erin spread out once they all walked closer to the house. They kept their eyes peeled for Miltons employees wandering the grounds but saw no one. 

Sam pulled out the walkie talkie then told Erin to follow them up closer to the house while the others stayed farther out. She agreed and walked slowly in the shadows and Sam went with Dean went to the door. They knocked three times before Milton opened the door with anger in his face. 
“What the hell? You back to finish what you began yesterday?” he asked right before Dean pushed him inside the house. 
“Where are …” was all Dean got out before he was flung across the room by an unseen force. 
Sam saw him flying and raced into the house where the door seem to shut on it’s own. Erin stood on the other side as she scanned the area quickly before she pulled out her gun. 

Inside, Sam fumed. He was passed angry as he saw the yellow eyed demon as he sat lazily on the sofa with a grin. 
“Welcome Sam.” 
“I have nothing to say to you.” 
Dean got up rubbing his arm before he was grabbed by two men with black eyes. He struggled to be free of them but his attention was on his younger brother who was angrier than he had ever seen him. Sam reached to grab the yellow eyed by his collar and pulled him up off the sofa with one swift movement. 
“Where are they? You want me, not them. Let them go.” 
“Oh now you want to join us, why Sam I am charmed but that isn’t how it works.” 
“Let them go,” Sam said as he moved his hand and the man who was coming from behind him went flying against the wall. 
Milton stood in shock and was hit in the face by the door as Erin decided to test it and opened it in his face. She came in with her weapon drawn. 
“What the hell, Sam?” she thought. 
“Things are under control,” he thought as Dean as well as Erin looked at him. 
“We can do this,” Erin said aloud as she reached behind her to throw the minion who had attempted to walk up on her across the room in one swift motion. 
Dean still struggled against his two captors but was a bit impressed with his siblings, for a moment he felt pride. 

“Oh, this is Erin, the hidden child. The one your parents decide to keep out of the spotlight. Oh wait for a time such as this,” the demon had the nerve to say though he was hanging in the air from Sam’s strong hands. Sam realized though he had him that the thing could get away from him if he wanted. He simply dropped him and let him fall on the floor with a thud. 
“Sammy, focus, I know you are upset but we need to get to our reason for coming,” Dean thought as he saw Erin nod. 
Sam put his foot on the yellowed leg before he squatted down in front of his face. 
“I will ask you one more time,” Sam said between clenched teeth. 
“All that anger isn’t good Sammy, you may want to pull back on it for a bit. It will only make you do something you will regret. 
“I really doubt it.” 
Then there was a high pitched scream that seemed to be coming from the floor that echoed through the house. Dean chose that moment to release himself from the two men that held him, as he stomped on one of their feet and as the man let go of him in pain he punched the other guy in the face. Erin was there to help in a flash. It took them only a few seconds to knock both of the men unconscious as Milton could only sit dumbfounded on the floor as he rubbed his aching nose. He sighed, what had he gotten himself into. 

Ever since the demons had shown up they had used him and he spent quite a bit of time throwing up between possessions. He wasn’t even sure how it had all begun. He did know he needed a doctor or the dehydration was going to kill him. He was weak from being hit by the door, besides. He had never wanted anyone to be hurt he had only seen Ari and allowed his obsession to take over. He had certainly learned his lesson. Though how it all happened was still more than a bit of a mystery to him. He did feel that Ari’s husband was the key. The demons had taken over his home, possessed his help and moved in as though they were invited. He didn’t need to be Catholic to realize belatedly that his lust had gotten the best of him in the worse way. For a moment after the first possession he had seriously considered seeing a priest. He promised himself if he lived through the day he would try to be a better person. 

After tying up the two men, Erin and Dean rushed toward the sound which seemed to certainly be a baby’s cry. Dean was angry and concerned all at once. They found the stairs to the basement in the kitchen. Dean looked back to make sure Sam was still in control of the situation before he followed Erin down. 
“Sam, you got this?” 
“Go find them, Dean, I’m fine.” 
The yellow eyed only stared at him. 

Once they were down the stairs they saw that it was a furnished basement with several rooms. The sound seemed to have stopped by the time they found from behind which door it was coming from. There was a window at the top and Dean could see inside. But the bright light he saw first thing almost blinded him. He blinked before he tried the door handle. It was open and he went in not sure what he would find but certainly not what lay before him. Most of the room was laid out like a family room, but once again the light was bright as it surrounded his family that seemed to be sitting quietly on the sofa. 
“Dean, you came,” Ari said almost breathless to see him. 
Dean reached out to touch the light and though his hand went through it he hesitated. Erin was in awe and stood quietly behind him. Why do I think this is Mom’s doing, she thought. 
“How, how do I get you out?” he asked still uncertain. 
“Call the baby,” Ari said as she put a calmer John back in the crib and picked up Braeden. 
“What?” 
“I think it’s Braeden, Dean, call his name.” 
But when the baby saw his father he smiled and the light faded. Dean could only smile back at his child as he reached to pull him into his arms. 
“Hey guys, we might need to hurry this up,” Erin said as she went back to the door to see if anyone was coming. 
“Daddy,” Amber said as she saw Dean after Ari awakened her. 

When they first stepped out of the room they heard noises outside the basement windows. Erin looked to see Ben hitting someone in the face, it looked like a tall dark haired man but she could not see that well. Whomever it was would be out a while. She found it refreshing that her family had such skills. She explained to Dean quietly what she had seen before she picked up Amber to carry her as she followed the others. 

Sam pulled the colt out of the back of his pants as soon as he heard his siblings going down the stairs. He glared at the demon as he pushed harder down on his leg. He did not see Alec as he looked in the window with shock on his face. Alec motioned for Ben to come see what was happening. 
“I think Sam has it under control,” Alec said. 
“Yeah maybe too much, but I think he knows what he is doing.” 
“Do you think that is the demon?” Alec asked. 
Ben nodded as they left the window to circle back around to keep watching the perimeter. 

Meanwhile, Cassie watched Missouri as she sat outside with Megan. The little girl was calm as she looked up at the older lady. Cassie sighed. Missouri had informed her that her daughter had a gift. The gift involved not only her but also her siblings. According to the older lady, when Braeden met Megan there was an instant connection between the two of them. Missouri insisted that John’s reaction had been less dramatic but she felt his personality was the cause. Cassie didn’t think she would ever understand it all and she determined it was best that she and Dean had not gotten together. The realization made her sad because deep down she knew she still loved him though Megan was the only part of him she would ever truly have. She bit her lip as she heard the two of them come back inside. 

“Hey, you are Sam right?” Milton asked as he began to gain his strength back. 
“Kind of busy here,” Sam said before he looked over to see that the man was in dire straights as he tried to hold his head up to stop his nose from bleeding. 
Sam’s compassion kicked in as he tried to think of how to keep the yellow eyed in his grip and help Milton. They really didn’t need for the guy to die. Sam reached carefully in his pocket for the walkie talkie and called in Alec. 

When he came in the door Alec saw that Sam still had the gun pointed at the man who was sitting on the floor glaring at him. 
“Shoot me already.” 
“Shut up,” Sam growled. 
“What’s up?” Alec asked a bit nervous. 
“Help the guy up over there and get him some ice.” 
Alec did what he was told as he tried to ignore his cousin’s precarious position. 
“Should I um call Dad inside to help?” 
“No we’re good,” Sam said as he dragged the yellow eyed up off the floor and guided him into the next room. 
He didn’t want any witnesses, because he was going to shoot him and feel good about it. 

Yellow eyes had plans for Sam, plans to make him leader of his army of special children. Though he wondered how Sam stayed so calm and in control of himself. He actually admired that about him as he watched him straddle a chair after tying him to a him up with an extension cord he found in the room. The yellow eyed contemplated how he was going to make him into the man he needed for the job of leadership. However, Sam had other plans. 
“So why me?” 
“Oh you, were a gift to me from some close to you. Someone let’s say you never knew.” 
Sam’s nostrils flared because there was no mistaking whom he meant. 
“You are a liar and I do not believe your lies,” he shouted as he stood up, pointed the colt at the demon and shot three bullets into him. 
Though Sam knew he was dead instantly as he saw the life leave him in a puff of putrid yellow smoke. A second later, there was nothing but dust on the floor. He felt only relief as he took a deep breath before he left the room. He refused to think of what the yellow eyed had told him, he would consider his words later, maybe. Sam’s only regret was that Dean and Dad had not been there to witness the death of the one that had wrecked havoc on their family. 

Everyone was gathered in the living room when Sam came out. They all looked toward him to make sure that he was okay. Dean volunteered the information that the demons had left the bodies of the two men immediately after the gunshots were sounded. He bounced Braeden in his arms as he relished having his child near. Erin could only grin at her brother because though he tried to hide it he was delighted to see his family as he should have been. Ben and Alec had bandaged up Milton who did not seem in a great mood but sat at his kitchen table inhaling a bowl of cereal as though he had not eaten in years. 

Dean cleared his throat, “Hey Milton, you have anything to say?” 
“Who the hell are you people that you have the type of enemies that can do this kind of thing? If I hadn’t gone through all this and experienced the weirdness I wouldn't have believed it,” he said between bites. 
“If we tell you we will have to kill you,” Dean said as they began to file out of the house. 
Ari stayed back for a moment as John held on to her shoulder. 
“I’m sorry about all this,” Milton apologized. 
“Me too,” she said before she met Dean at the door as he waited for her. 

*** 
Later that night, Dean watched Ari and Amber as they slept. The little girl lie between her parents with her feet on Dean’s stomach. The boys were sound asleep in their cribs after the time away from their home. Dean hoped they would have no memory of what had happened, it was all he could do about it, and that disturbed him. He wanted more than anything else to keep his children safe, yet he felt powerless. He knew in his heart that as Sam had told him more than once, he was only one man. Dean looked at Ari again and his heart clenched, she had trusted him with her love, her life, and their children and he had failed. With a huge sigh he shook his head, focus on the present, they are safe. 

It had been a busy few hours for everyone. They had been able to leave Milton’s unscathed, something he was very thankful for. He and Sam had spoken only briefly since Sam blew away the yellow eyed demon. Erin, Chet, Alec and Ben had been as tired as Dean’s rescued family and their home was quiet as everyone rested despite the fact that it was close to eight in the morning. Even Sammy Doo lay by the door snoozing which made Dean grin, if a dog could think he guessed Sammy Doo was as relieved as the rest to have everyone back home. 

The message from Cassie saying that Missouri was visiting her because she needed to get a handle on what was going on with their daughter had actually been a blessing to Dean. With all that had gone on in the last few days he was afraid Cassie would think that he had stopped caring about Megan though it was far from the truth. Dean was relieved to her the little girl was getting help from someone they all trusted, he made a mental note to call later in the day. 

Meanwhile, Sam tried to rest though his mind was full of questions. He sighed as he went over the words the demon had tortured him with. How did Mom get involved with the supernatural? Then he remembered Mary had told him she was sorry. There has to be more to this, I can’t believe my mother would set me up to live a life of anger, confusion and most of all, evil. He tried to close his eyes to relax, to take time to enjoy the fact that their big back wolf was dead. He wanted to think of the surprise Erin had promised him, just maybe he would have some time of hope in his life, at least for a while. The demon be damned, he deserved a break and he planned to take one. Well, we all know about the best laid plans of man, right. 

TBC 
Pls leave feedback.

Chapter 9 by EdenWrites


Later the next evening, everyone sat around the living room while they enjoyed one another’s company. The children played on the floor with Erin, Ari and Dean while the men watched television half heartedly. Alec and Ben were leaving the following morning to get back to their lives. Though they were happy to have been of assistance to the brothers and hoped to see them again in the near future at their own homes.
Erin planned to stay indefinitely, she had rearranged her life to spend time with her brothers. Her boyfriend, Anthony was to arrive in two days to talk to her and get to know her family. Erin’s eyes twinkled when she thought of the surprise Sam was getting from her. She caught him staring and realized she had to watch her thoughts since he could read them.

Sam’s conversation with Dean about the yellow eyed Demon had been odd but had shown a light on Sam’s recent behavior.
{Flashback-several hours before}
Once Dean woke up after spending a few hours sleeping peacefully with his reunited family he had come out of the room to find Sam at the computer in the study. His little brother seemed calm, more calm then Dean would have expected.
“So what happened in there?”
Sam looked up at him with the pen in his hand.
“Um, I didn’t like what the demon had to say….”
“What was that?” Dean interrupted Sam’s thought.
“He implied that Mom was responsible for my abilities, but not in a good way,” Sam said as he put the pen down with a frown.
“Okay, was there any other information that he gave you?”
“Nothing new, we knew he wanted me to do things for him, that was nothing new. I was feed up Dean, he was a demon so I shot him. I am sorry that you and Dad didn’t see the end of him but it’s done finally,” he said with a shrug.
Dean sat down at the chair in front of his desk and put his feet up with a sigh.
“Yep it seems like you did shoot ,” he said as he pursed lips and inquiring eyes, “What now?”

Sam sighed as he ran his fingers through his long hair.
“We are not totally out of the clear but I do know some other things I may not have shared with you.”
“Do tell,” Dean said with anger in his voice though he was going light on Sam after his demon confrontation.
“Mom’s relatives are all dead, as well as her close friends.”
“Go on,” he said as he sighed again, Sam had not revealed this information to him previously which made him wonder what all Sam knew.
“I…uh found that out when I was searching for her relatives.”
“You didn’t mention that.. but carry on.”
“I was taking all these things in Dean, then there was Ari, the move, the kids, your life changed. I really wanted you to be happy for a change. Damn, it, Dad put you through so much Crap, sue me for wanting you to have a bit of fun and a life.”
Dean only stared at his brother. Sam didn’t flinch, he actually seemed sad and irritated at the same time.
“Okay, I um never asked for all this with Ari, hell I don’t know what I am doing most of the time but, I …..”
“You are welcome,” Sam said with a grin.

“No more secrets from now on okay?”
Sam nodded, “Okay well Erin and I have found a few connections with our Dad’s family and our mother’s family that go back for generations. Did you know that they were high school sweethearts?”
“Yeah?”
“Yes, and not just them but Dad’s grandfather was married to our mother’s Great Aunt.”
“No way,” Dean said with a disturbed look on his face.”
“Yes way,” Sam laughed, “But more importantly they were a rich family with connections to the Skull and Bones.”
“I don’t think Dad knew all of this, Sam, maybe he knew something but…”
“I doubt it but I think he was on to something he never mentioned to us, I know he was your leader/father Dean but he never told us all he knew.”
Dean cleared his throat the shared intimacy and humor of the previous moment was gone.
“Don’t start.”
“He was my father too, Dean, I loved him despite the way our relationship played out.”
Dean insisted that he knew Sam loved their Dad as they moved on to discuss their ancestors.
{End Flashback}

“Dean, go spend some time with Ari, we will watch the kids,” Sam said in his head before Dean shot an eyebrow up at him. Erin could only laugh as she continued to color with Amber while Braeden looked on from her lap. Dean still hated the talking in your head thing but at moments like these it came in handy as he reached to give a happy John to his uncle. Ari looked at her husband as he reached to help her off the floor with a smile before they exited the room. John Michael fussed only a moment as Sam began to play with him.

****

Cassie watched Megan as she ate her lunch while Missouri looked on. The older lady had been patient with the little girl. They had plans to phone Dean later in the day if they did not hear from him. Missouri was convinced that Megan became calm again after she had spoken with Dean the night before to hear the good news. Cassie did not feel prepared to handle a special child but she could only pray that her decision to marry Vince did not somehow disturb her sensitive child when she told her the news. Vince had been hesitate to believe about Megan’s gift as much as Cassie was nervous to tell him. He was most concerned that Megan’s abilities would tie her too much to Dean and his children. Though Cassie insisted they were Megan’s brother’s and her life was entwined with them no matter what. That attitude from Vince had given her pause after she accepted his proposal. It was three days later and she was not certain about her decision, do I love him or is it the companionship I want so badly now that I know Dean is settled.
***

Ari pulled Dean into the bedroom with a smile on her face. As soon as the door was shut she pushed him against. He grinned, “Not sure if I can perform under pressure,” he said teased with a smirk.
“Oh you’ll do just fine,” she replied as he brought his lips down onto hers.
She moaned against his lips while his hands wandered under her shirt. Their hearts raced as they began a slow exploration of one another. The heat rose instantly in the room. Or at least the thought floated through his otherwise occupied brain. Once Ari’s bra was unfastened his hands roamed freely over her pebbled nipples, her lean stomach, but his lips never left hers. He desire was to touch all of her, though he knew each curve, dimple and small imperfection by heart. In all of his life he never believed being with one woman could be so fulfilling. Though his outward nature was one of protectiveness, with a side of cold indifference cultivated to cover up the lack of womanly influence in his life his true nature was giving and that is what shown through when he was with his wife.

Ari massaged his scalp as she pushed her body closer to his. In her mind, she screamed, touch me, hold me, don’t let me go. Dean moved to lift her up as his hands cupped her firm butt and her legs wrapped around his waist before he carried her to the bed. She didn’t let go as he landed on top of her and the kissing continued. His tongue explored her mouth as though it was the first time he had tasted her. Every spot received attention with from his talented tongue. She met him with a longing that poured from deep inside. She never wanted them to take anything for granted, their being together was too precious. She had missed him so much and he was beside himself with wanting her. He leaned up to take off his tee shirt and her skirt which caused her to look at him with a pout. He smiled at the look, so sweet, so wanton, so much his woman. He was marked for life, if he could stay in that room loving her for hours he realized it would not get old, because she was his to enjoy. He silently thanked Sam for allowing him an opportunity to have a life, children, and love at least for a time. There he stopped the thought or tried to.
“What’s wrong?” she asked as he looked up at his face that had gone from openly lustful to sadness in a moment.
“Nothing,” he started to say before his lips went dry.
How can I do this to them?
“Dean? Honey what’s wrong?” she asked as she sat up.
He told her it was nothing but as he leaned over her to make love she stopped him.

“Tell me or we are not doing this,” she insisted with a sad look in her eyes.
He touched her cheek, gently, “I am just feeling lucky today.”
“But you looked so sad.”
He bit his lip which was more her habit then his own.. He moved to lie beside her on the quilt. Ari turned on her side to look down curiously at him. Her enigma, that was Dean. So rugged, so stubborn, yet gentle and thoughtful. She felt lucky to be with him.
“Tell me okay because you know I really want to make love before Amber comes knocking,” she said with a grin.
Dean confessed, “I’m sorry about what happened to you….”
“No don’t do that, it wasn’t your fault. You were nice to freaking Milton and look what that got us,” she said a bit angrily.
Dean smiled as he traced her jaw with his finger, he loved her feistiness. He pulled her head down to kiss again, she gave in for only a moment before she got rid of his jeans and boxers.

She straddled him before she moved to take him in her mouth. A sure fire way to get him back in the mood quick. She sucked, licked, and moaned while he moved his body against her mouth with a grin on his face. She knew him from cover to cover just like her favorite book. She stopped short of his coming before she impaled herself on him. Dean rocked with her as he reached up to stroke her tender spot which elicited moans from her as she bit her lip to avoid being too loud.
“Dean!!,” she whispered into his neck as he leaned up.
“Katarina, I’m with you,” he said while she opened to receive more of him.
Ari sighed when she was filled, then she felt the waves of pleasure explode inside her as he entered her fully again and again. Her hands touched his scarred skin lovingly while they gave pleasure to one another. She adored his body the texture, the curves, he was hers and it all felt very right. Dean couldn’t wait any longer to come and he meet her eyes as he released himself. He smirked as he continued his caresses until she was satisfied. She grinned wide as he moved up to lie beside her but she stopped him because she wanted to be close to him a bit longer.
“Just a minute longer, okay.”
“Absolutely,” he said as he nuzzled his nose against her neck.

***
Two days later,
Sam stood with his back to the road as he eyed the bird’s nest on the barn. He racked his fingers through his hair in an attempt to remove his long bangs from his eyes when he heard a car drive up. He didn’t immediately turn around since Dean, Ari and the kids had gone to the market a few hours before he simply assumed it was them.
“Hey, you know a haircut isn’t the worse thing you could invest in,” he heard a slightly familiar female voice say from behind him.
An image of a dark haired beauty with green eyes floated through his mind for a moment.
The sound of the back door shutting was the next sound that came to his ears, and a laugh escaped his sister’s mouth as she ran to hug her tall dark handsome Italian boyfriend. But when Sam turned around all he could think about was the person with Anthony. He stood with his mouth open when he saw it was none other than, Sarah Blake.
“Hey stranger,” she said with a grin and a twinkle in her eyes.
Sam was certain he was dreaming until she was in his arms.

TBC

 

family pics

Chapter 10 by EdenWrites

 

 dean ari story 3

Sam looked at Sarah after she pushed back when they were done with the hug. His heart was in his mouth. He swallowed before he found his voice.
“Sarah?”
“It’s me Sam, tell me you’re glad to see me, you look shocked.”
Sam didn’t hesitate, “Oh I’m very glad to see you, just you know, surprised.”
That was when he realized Erin and Anthony were staring at them.
“So little brother did I do good?”
Sam nodded, “You did, indeed,” he said as Sarah blushed before they all went inside the house.

Erin explained how she and Sarah met once they all had coffees as they sat comfortable at the table. She had already explained about Anthony how he was in the sales end of the fashion business mainly making sure the periodicals where dispersed over seas to the various markets.
“Sara met at a charity event in Dallas about a year and a half ago. Must have been right after you met up with her, anyway we kept in touch and along the way, she mentioned your name. It seems…”
Sara interrupted so that Erin would not reveal too much about her feeling for Sam, “Isn’t it a small world?” Sarah asked as Sam raised an eyebrow at her.

“So how is your father?”
“Honery as ever, Sam, but fine otherwise,” Sarah insisted, “And Dean?”
Sam went into a brief description of Dean’s last year that had Sarah in tears of laughter. Erin and Anthony joined in as Sam’s version of Dean’s life unfolded.
“But he’s loving the daddy thing?” Sarah asked as they heard the door open downstairs.

Dean and Ari both walked in the back door with a baby in their arms. Amber followed behind as she carried a small sack. Dean passed John to Sam as he went back out with a smile on his face to grab the items they had bought from the car. Ari smiled when she saw Anthony for the first time.
“So this must be your beau,” she said with a grin at Erin who was bursting with happiness.
“Yep, this is him,” she said as she blushed.
“Well it is great to finally meet you,” Ari said.
Anthony grinned as he greeted her. Erin could not believe he had finally arrived. It was the longest they had been apart despite his travel schedule. She squeezed his hand before he offered to help Dean with the groceries.

As he walked away Ari winked at Erin.
“You weren’t kidding he is a hottie.”
“Yeah I know. I have been blessed,” she said as she bit her lip.
Sarah stood awkwardly as Sam waited a moment to introduce her after Anthony went outside.
“I’m Sarah,” she finally spoke into the quiet room as she raised an eyebrow at Sam.
“I was waiting for an opening,” he apologized.
Ari laughed, “I owe you both an apology because Erin told me that Sarah was coming.”
Erin looked sheepishly at her younger brother, “Gotcha.”
“What am I the only one who didn’t know?”
Dean walked in with two bags, “Yeah, pretty much, though I don’t think Amber was aware,” Dean shared with a dimpled grin.
Amber looked at her father curiously because she had no idea what was going on.
“Huh?”
“Never mind,” Sam said to the little girl as he cuddled John Michael in his arms, “They are all plotting against me,” he said as he kissed the baby’s cheek.
“But I hope you liked your surprise,” Sarah said as she played with the babies hand.
“Don’t doubt that,” Sam said in a whisper that only Sarah could hear but she blushed while everyone looked on at the two of them expectantly.

Cassie waited by the phone that night for Dean to call back. They had spoken only briefly a couple of times since his family had been returned. Each time he had talked to Megan but not to Cassie. She had begun to feel paranoid though she understood he had an entirely separate life despite Megan being his child.

When the phone rang, she jumped but answered on the first ring.
“Hello?”
“Cassie, what is going on?”
She sighed, “Well Missouri said she would be fine Dean, I just….”
“You just what?” he asked impatiently.
“I don’t know if I can do this,” she said as her voice broke.
Dean closed his eyes as Ari looked at him questioningly.
“Cassie do what? Megan is your daughter you do whatever needs to be done….”
“I’m not equipped I don’t know what is good or bad for her. Dean Missouri says she um how do I explain it … she can be overwhelmed by her surroundings. If she gets too much stimulation in her head. And, and….Vince is not sure what to think.”
“Screw what Vince thinks, if he loves you then he has to deal with whatever Megan has to go through…”
She sighed again as the tears came. He was angry because he felt as helpless as she did and she knew it.
“I’m sorry I just didn’t know how to tell you this…”
“Tell me what?”
“There is a place she can live where they can deal with her gift and teach her to manage it…”
“What? ………..oh Hell NO,” Dean said as he leaned up in the bed.
“Dean it is an educational institution. Not a home but a place where gifted children can live for a time to learn about themselves.”
“How dare you…she is still a baby, for goodness sakes…”
“Dean, I know it sounds callous but I don’t know what else to do. Missouri has been to the place and she believes it will help her. It is not a bad option….”
Dean was speechless. How could Cassie send their daughter away? He couldn’t think of how it would help Megan only of how it sounded like a cop out that was convenient for Cassie and her Vince. At that moment, he hated Cassie as much as he ever loved her. He could not process the information and simply hung up the phone.

Ari looked at him, his face was contorted with rage. He shook her hand away as he got up to leave the room. She bit her lip as she picked up the phone and hit redial. Cassie picked up thinking that Dean had been cut off not knowing he had intentionally hung up on her.
“Cassie, whatever you told Dean has him upset. Is there anything I can do?” Ari asked as she moved Braeden to a different breast to finish his meal.
Cassie explained the situation and immediately Ari understood Dean’s reaction she also believed he would come around and told Cassie so.
“Yeah, his pigheadedness can be shocking to those that have not dealt with it.”
Ari laughed, “Yeah you do know him. Well how is Megan?”
“A lot better since Missouri sat with her and explained some things about her Sensitivity issues. I don’t know what I would have done without her. And I am so glad you all are fine.”
“Thanks,” Ari said as she bit her lip she didn’t feel they had anything else to discuss but she stayed on the line.
“Well,” Cassie said, “You know Ari I’m glad that Dean found someone to love that understands him, I really am.”
“I appreciate that it does mean a lot. You being his first love was a bit… intimidating especially when I saw how pretty you were,” Ari confessed.
“Maybe but Dean isn’t about looks though you are beautiful, he is more about connection even though it may seem to be about sex.”
“I know he is complex. Well I should let you go.”
“Okay, thanks again.”

Dean found Erin and Sam in the Dean talking to Anthony and Sara. They both looked up at him.
“What’s going on?” Erin asked in his head.
Dean sighed deeply as he sunk into the nearest chair.
“I don’t want to talk about it aloud or otherwise,” he said in his mind as they both stared at him.

Sam shrugged in Erin’s direction, as he went back to talking to Sara. Dean closed his eyes as he tried to clear his mind. He opened one eye only to see Sam looked at him worriedly. “Okay fine, it’s Cassie & Megan,” Dean said in his head. Sam raised an eyebrow at him before he excused himself by telling Sarah he would be right back. Dean automatically followed as he watched Erin move to fill the gap that Sam had left.

Dean met up with Sam in the kitchen.
“What’s up?” Sam asked as he fell into the older brother role Dean had noticed the slight change in Sam since the demon died.
He wasn’t certain if it was a good or bad switch but at that moment he did need advice whether or not he liked the idea. Once he sat down Sam poured a cup of coffee from the fresh pot on the kitchen counter, Dean told Sam the news.
“You are kidding?”
Dean shook his head though Sam knew that Dean would not joke about Megan.
“I don’t know what to think of it. I mean how can a mother send a little girl like that away?”
“Well, it is possible Cassie is going with Megan, did you ask?”
Dean shook his head.
“You should ask, I mean get all the details before you totally lose it for not reason, Dean. I get you were upset but now that you have had a moment to think being logical about this is what will help your daughter.”
Dean raked his hands through his hair, “I know and I walked out when Ari tried to console me.”
“Seriously dude, you don’t want both of them mad at you,” Sam said with a grin.
“Yeah funny, but you’re right. I’ll go smooth over things with Ari then call Cassie early in the morning when I am fresh.”
“Sounds like a plan, and Dean you know Cassie loves Megan I don’t think she would do anything stupid like send her away without going with her.”
“Maybe I overreacted.”
“It’s been known to happen,” Sam said with a chuckle.

That night Sam lay in his bed as he thought of Sarah who slept downstairs alone. He sighed as his thoughts wandered at the thought of her body consummating with his. Though they had decided that night to take things slow since Sarah was staying around a while. She insisted her father did not expect her back for a couple weeks and she liked the idea of having time to finally get to know Sam.

On the other hand, Erin and Anthony were moving far from slow. Anthony smiled down at Erin as she wrapped her legs around his waist. They were celebrating him having asked her to marry him. She had been overwhelmed but more than willing to say yes to him. Though they hadn’t been together for a long time they felt moving to the next step was for the best. She had let him know she was uncertain when she would be ready to leave Wisconsin since she was still getting to know her brothers. He had gone so far as to suggest they move to the small town though Erin was not certain that was the greatest of ideas. It wasn’t as though she had anything against the place but if she stayed in the Midwest she told him Chicago would be more logical in her line of work. It also would be a short drive for them to visit without invading her sibling’s space.
“It sounds like a plan,” Anthony said as he nuzzled her neck with his nose.
“Yes it does, doesn’t,” she grinned as she arched her neck to receive his affection.

She traced his muscled back with her long fingers before she slowly scraped her nails over his skin. Anthony moaned lightly as he felt the familiar sensations. Erin had always been a bit wild and he knew she would marks on his back but he didn’t care. He loved his fiancée sultry side. A moment later his was on his back with a smile as she leaned down to suck on his neck before she gently bit him which left a large impression of her teeth on his neck. Anthony closed his eyes as the pain came and went in an instant. There were times he couldn’t keep up with her as she moved from his neck to his shoulder leaving small bites all the while they made love, faster, harder and maybe louder than they meant to.
Dean grinned at Ari as he heard the headboard in the room on the other side of them hit the wall.
“No comment,” he said as she straddled him.
“I think I can get them off your mind,” she said.
“Oh I am sure of it,” he replied.
It took only a moment in time for them to become oblivious to the other couple as they disappeared under the covers to make love in their own way.

***
Dean’s conversation with Cassie went better the next morning as she had a chance to explain what was involved in Megan go to the center.
“Of course I am going with her, Dean. The first week I can stay with her at the center after that I will live in one of those hotels that are like apartments.”
“So you have a plan to be close by?”
“Absolutely and you can come visit if she stays longer than we expect. We are looking at four months right now.”
“Oh that is a long time I suppose it’s an estimate, right?”
“Yeah they won’t know til they began to work with her.’
“Okay can I speak with her please,” Dean asked as he sighed before Megan came on the line.
“Hey Daddy.”
“Baby girl I hear you are going on an adventure,” he said as he tried to remain calm.
“Yeah Mommy and me are going to this place that they have little girls and boys that are special like me.”
“That is good and I will come see you too, okay?”
“Good Daddy, I miss you and Amber and Rae and John and everybody soooo much.”
“I know you do, well your mother says this place is actually closer to us then your house so that is a good thing too.”
Megan laughed, “I am so happy Daddy.”
Dean was glad to hear her laugh, how could he be against something that made his little girl smile.
“I know and this is all going to be good for you.”
Megan said goodbye before she handed the phone back to her mother.

“Let me know when you are leaving.”
“Of course it will be a couple of weeks.”
“Cas, I’m sorry I freaked last night.”
“Don’t worry about it, I kind of expected it,” she said with a smile in her voice.
“You know me, leap before I think.”
“That has been known to happen, yes.”
Ari walked in the room and saw Dean with a smile on his face that lit him up. She was jealous for a moment, she assumed it was Cassie. After a second, he hung up the phone.
“Everything okay?” she asked.

“Fine, just getting the details on the Megan situation.”
“Oh okay, I’m glad that you were able to get that figured out with Cassie.”
Dean nodded as he pulled Ari into this lap before he kissed her.
I shouldn’t have worried even for a second, she thought as she received his kiss.

TBC

Chapter 11 by EdenWrites
Sarah and Sam had plenty of time to get to know each other over the next few days. While the other two couples spent time with their families as well as their significant others. She and Sam had gone on a few regular dates. They attended the movies, dinner and even hit a local pub. Sarah liked that Sam wanted her to feel normal in his supernatural world. They had even discussed how absurd it was of them to consider a relationship while Sam still hunted. But in the end, Sarah had again insisted she was a big girl and it wasn’t as though there wasn’t already one female with a Winchester trying to have a normal life.
“But Ari is different.”
Sam knew what he wanted to say but was tongue tied.
“What do you mean? I mean does she have super powers like you? Is she a hunter too? What?” Sarah had asked a bit peeved at Sam’s stubborn desire to treat her as a fragile doll.
“No I mean she knew what she was getting into and came along to help despite knowing.”
Sarah sat down her glass of wine before she reached over to take Sam’s warm hand in her own. She traced her fingers over his large palms as she tried not to think of what large hands on a man might mean. She blushed under his gaze. Boy I’m getting horny these days.
“It’s no different Sam; I know who you are and what you do. Yet, I’m still here with every desire in the world to get to know you better though I ….”
Sam shook his head, “Don’t say it…because I’m crazy about you but we should still go slow…”
“Don’t say what?” she asked him with a grin.
“Um, I thought….”
She caressed his hand lightly, which caused Sam to shiver but mostly it turned him on.
“You thought I was going to express my undying love for you?”
“Arrogant huh?” he said as he looked down at their clasped hands on the table.
“No, but I’m not there yet. I was going to say I want to spend more time with you as much as I can squeeze out from ‘the boss’,” she said with smile.
Sam looked up into her eyes; he loved her eyes. He actually admitted to himself for the first time that he was very certain he still loved Sarah.

From the moment they met Sarah had distracted him. She was elegant but friendly, she was beautiful which had almost made him uncertain from the start. The night Dean insisted that he go out with Sarah for research he had been unsure because of Jessica’s death and the reasons behind it. When he thought of Sarah after the date he realized that he had been attracted to her spirit. It was open and it reminded him of Jessica. But that was where the similarities had ended, except that she too was stubborn.
“You okay there?” Sarah asked as she realized Sam was lost in thought.
“Yeah, I’m fine, you ready to go?” he asked as they got up to leave the restaurant.

The next weekend,

Sarah watched Sam as he stroked the fire in the grill as he prepared to make burgers; he wore only a tee shirt and a pair of worn jeans with sandals despite the cool afternoon. She eyed him under lowered lashes as she bit her lip. She had known Sam Winchester was a fine specimen of a man. A man that had fed her fantasies for months after she first met him. She shivered at thought of his hazel eyes on her as her thoughts drifted to a happy place that involved lots of sweat and flying hands as she explored Sam’s taut body. She was lost in thought and blushed when Sam said her name.
“Sarah, So how do you like them?”
“Um, well done please,” she said as she sat back on the patio with her glass of wine as she willed her body to calm down.
Sam put the meat on the grill then came to sit with her totally unaware of Sarah’s thoughts only a moment before.
“Have I told you I’m glad you came?” he asked as he leaned down to kiss her willing lips.
Sarah blushed again as she moved her glass to the table before she put her hands on his face as she looked in his eyes.
“Well yes, everyday but I don’t mind if you say it again,” she answered before she pressed her hand to his jaw as his lips skimmed hers.
They were deep into the kiss when there was a sound, of someone clearing their throat.
“Sam?” Jo said as he turned to see she held her bag at her side.
Sam jumped up abruptly, surprising Sarah though she was able to save her glass from falling off the table.
“Sorry, I’ll be right back,” he said as Sarah raised her eyebrow at him.
“Okay.”

Jo was around the house and getting back in the car when he caught up with her.
“Jo wait.”
“No, I should have known you would have moved on.”
“I…….I do like Sarah a lot. Why didn’t you call instead of just showing up?”
“Who in the hell is this Sarah? Did you just meet her or what?”
Sam shuffled uncomfortably before he explained quickly about Sarah as Jo tried to calm down.
“So you think she is the one?” Jo asked as she crossed her arms over her stomach after she threw her bag in the car.
She was livid and Sam knew it. But he couldn’t help how he felt about Sarah. In his mind she was the one. Maybe he had known for a while even before Paris or Jo. His nod was barely perceptible but Jo understood clearly as she glared at him as tears threatened to fall down her cheeks. She took a deep breath as she turned from Sam it was done, she came back and Sam was over her. So be it.

Dean saw Jo’s car and Sam talking to her when he was about to turn in the yard.
“Oh no,” he said.
“What?” Ari asked as she turned around in the seat.
“Jo.”
“Oh that can’t be good; Sam is just getting over her.”
“Well I don’t know he has always liked Sarah; I hope this doesn’t change anything.”
Ari agreed as they parked the car then got out to help the kids out of the back section of the SUV. Jo didn’t acknowledge the couple as she glared at Sam while she backed her car out of the yard. Sam didn’t see Sarah as she stood near the backyard as she watched him. She put on a smile when he turned to her, though in her heart she recognized jealousy was present.
“Everything okay?” Dean asked as he held John on his way inside.
“Great,” Sam said none convincingly as he turned to go join Sarah.
Dean grimaced, oh some splaining to do Lucy.
A half hour later Dean wandered out side to check on Sam and Sarah to find them kissing on the patio. Dean smiled to himself as he backed away from the scene. Looks like Jo showing up did not cause any problems thank God for small favors.

That night after everyone had a walk following dinner; Sam went with Sarah downstairs to “hang out.” The watched television for a while which bored them so much they decided to watch a movie on the big screen that was installed in the den. Dean had insisted on the HD wide screen after he convalesced in the area and felt he spent too much time squinting. Of course, Sam’s suggestion that maybe he needed glasses in his old age had only gotten him a slap in the head. Ari had found the idea to make sense because she felt is was a good investment for their business.

Two hours later, both Sam and Sarah were still very much awake. Both had avoided the obvious activity that would sufficiently tire them out enough to sleep.
“I should go upstairs,” Sam suggested as he got up and brought her to her feet with him.
“Oh no, can’t you stay?” Sarah asked with her lashes lowered.
Sam looked in her eyes. He wanted so much to say yes. Maybe if they just held one another it would be enough. But even in the dimly lit room, he could see the sparkle in her green eyes and he feared he wouldn’t be satisfied until his hands were on her soft body.

“I……..shouldn’t,” he said before she leaned up on tip toe to pull his head down to hers. His lips crashed against her gently at first but Sarah pushed her tongue in his mouth as she moaned. Her hands found their way into his hair while Sam attempted to stay in control. Recently sex had only caused him problems. Then Dean’s words came back to him if you are not liking sex you are doing something wrong.

Before Sarah realized what was happening he picked her up then sat her back down on the sofa with her in his lap though he never stopped kissing her. His hands roamed over her back before he moved them under her blouse. His nimble fingers unclasped the hook quickly before his hot hands found her pebbled nipples. Sarah moved back to look at him as he touched her. She immediately so the fire in his eyes while he looked questioningly at her.

“Sam if you don’t want to then we can wait,” she volunteered while all the while he was driving her insane with want from the constant movement of his thumbs.
She didn’t think he had any idea what he was doing to her body. She reached to cease the moving of his fingers. The clock on the wall ticked loudly in their ears as they looked long and hard at one another while their bodies waited for the decision.
“But I do, but before I have to tell you something,” he said before Sarah attempted to get out of his lap but he stopped her.
****

Upstairs Erin phoned her Aunt Jenny about the upcoming nuptials. The older woman seemed happy for her since she like Anthony. Erin felt the conversation with her aunt was stilted but she had gotten used to the chill since she had taken off to see her brothers the first time. She assumed her aunt did not want her to lose her career over missing work when she could make proper arrangements to see her brothers at another time or so she had said often.
“How did she take it?” Anthony asked.
“Solemnly, you know sometimes I get the impression that she know something she does not want to share with me.
“Maybe you know older people can be mysterious for your own good,” he said with a smile.
She snuggled next to him on the sofa and looked up when Ari came in with Dean.

As much as she loved Anthony Erin envied Dean at times. She understood he had a long way to go to get used to being a father/husband. But she thought he was adjusting nicely or seemed to be.
“Hey you two, are we intruding?” Ari asked before they both sat in the big overstuffed chair.
Dean’s eyes never left his wife’s face as she sat in his lap. She put her arm around his neck as she spoke with Erin.
“Oh no problem, hey it’s your house.”
“No we are all in this together. Sometimes I wish I had donated to the Road House anonymously because I do not see the funds as mine. If we need something we buy it no worries,” she said as Dean smiled.
“Yep except that you can get what you want without asking the rest of us.”
“That is true, which reminds me I bought you something,” she said with a wide grin.
“Cool,” Erin said with a smile at her older brother as he winked at her.
Ari pulled Dean back out of the chair, “Come on,” she said.
“I hope it’s edible,” Dean said to Anthony and Erin as they left the room.
Erin laughed, “They are funny those two,” she said as they exited.

Dean leaned back on the bed as he watched Ari pull out a bag he hadn’t seen before. She smiled as she turned around with a pair of very small panties over her finger.
“Um I don’t think they are my size,” he teased as she leaned over him with a grin.”
“Not your size but you will like these more than most.”
“Yeah?”
She put them up to his nose to smell.
“No way, they’re edible, oh please tell me you are wearing them tonight,” he almost begged.
Ari laughed. He could be so predictable. She had almost forgotten she had bought them a couple days ago when she and Erin had gone off alone to shop.
“Maybe I will wear them,” she said as she leaned down to kiss him but only for a moment.
“Maybe?” he asked as he quirked his eyebrow up, “Oh don’t tease me, woman.”
She could only laugh as she went in to take her shower, though he came in soon after.
It was a great thing that the babies had learn to sleep through the night.

Sam watched as Sarah slowly closed up on him. He sighed. He wouldn’t feel right about sleeping with her if she did not know all there was to know about Jo or even Paris. On the other hand, he wasn’t sure about bringing up yet another girl. So he soothed his conscious by only explaining more details on his relationship with Jo.
“So you slept with this Jo?”
“Yeah um couple of times.”
“But she doesn’t mean anything to you any more, right?”
“No,” he said hurriedly.
Sarah looked up at him. The answer seemed to come too fast for someone who had slept with the girl. Maybe she didn’t know Sam like she thought. Maybe he was a player like he insisted his brother had been.
“Well, give it a thought you did lay down with the woman,” Sarah said sarcastically as she looked incredulously at him.
“I didn’t mean it to sound callous. Jo and I are just different. Unfortunately, we found out later. I mean you know I want to keep hunting for the answers despite the demon being dead. Jo doesn’t want any type of stable life.”
“Hey she showed up here today, maybe you just blew you last chance with her.”
“That is just it I do not want more chances with her, I want you Sarah. I knew that not long after Jo and I had been together. I confess the second time was not about any real affection, it was pure lust.”
Sarah reached over to touch his face, she wanted to believe him. She wanted to trust that the things had only begun to come together for him recently. To trust him when he told her she was the person he most wanted to see again. She wanted to believe that he had planned to call her before she arrived.

Sam understood her hesitation. He had known all along that sex was rarely something he could do half-heartedly. He and Jessica had been together for almost four months before they slept together. Right afterward they moved in with one another. Sam had wanted to be so sure that things were good with them before they made love. He had been glad for the wait. Jessica had been all he could have imagined in a woman. Maybe he had been naïve but he never regretted waiting to be with her or having been with her.

Sarah on the other hand was someone he had thought would never truly want him despite the instant attraction they had for one another. But she was here with him and he had the audacity to tell he had been with other women. Maybe he had hit his head. Who did that? He sighed as she watched him for long moments.
“I believe you Sam, you know you didn’t have to tell me the details,” she teased him.
He laughed. All the anxiety fell away as she moved to get close to him on the sofa again.
He almost hoped this wouldn’t be the night they had sex he wanted to soak in one feeling at a time, but this night he promised himself he wouldn't turn her down again.
****


Meanwhile, Jo checked in that night to the local hotel. She was tired and upset though she refused to cry over Sam Winchester again. She sat blindly watching the cable television as she wrapped herself in a fluffy towel. She put her feet up on the bed as she reached for the popcorn before she began to munch in an attempt to divert her thoughts.
She was doing fine until she saw a bulletin on the screen. The picture was of Dean though the announcer did not seem to have his name at all, just a photograph of him leaving the scene of a robbery in Eau Claire, WI, which was six hours away.

TBC
Chapter 12 by EdenWrites
Author's Notes:
Keep in mind the history I created for the past in this fan fiction is not canon but what I made up way before we knew anything of Eric Kripke's Campbell family.   Thanks.

Jo hesitated only a moment before she phoned Dean. He picked up on the third ring with irritation in his voice.
“Hello?”
“Hey it’s Jo, I have bad news.”
Dean sat up slowly in the bed to avoid waking Ari. They had only just fallen asleep though so she woke up and looked curiously at him a second later.
“Who is it?” Ari mouthed.
“Jo.”
Jo went on to explain about the bulletin she had seen. Dean closed his eyes. But did not say anything. Oh God, Not now please.
“Did you hear me?”
“Yeah I did, thanks for calling Jo, I appreciate it. Hey are you staying around or not?”
“Um I think I am going back to my mothers.”
Dean hesitated for a few moments as Ari watched him. She leaned up to put her head next to his against the headboard. He reached to touch her hand. He felt he had to do something to end the charade of his life. He loved his family too much to allow them to be hurt.
“Hey we have another house if you want to stay there and think or just hang out I don’t think that will be a problem.”
Jo was quiet, why was Dean offering for her to stay around them? A fleeting moment of hope shot threw her but Dean squashed it immediately.
“Um this isn’t about Sam; whatever he decides is up to him. I think he and Sarah are getting along …….”
“Hey he can do what he wants. I would like to stay around longer just because well you know Mom.”
Dean laughed. He knew Ellen nagged on Jo quite a bit mostly because she was a worrywart. He also thought having her around in case Ari needed someone was a good idea. He had a feeling he and his siblings might have to leave for a while.

After the conversation, Dean explained it all to Ari. She reached to touch his face. He seemed sad and disturbed. She felt in her heart it would all work out in the end.
“What can you do about all of this?”
“I need to get far away from you and the kids for a while. Just to protect them. While we are away we can figure out ways to make this go away for good.”
“But Dean it’s the FBI again?”
“Yeah at least this time it wasn’t a murder only a bank robbery.”
Ari bit her lip. The last thing she ever wanted was for Dean to be away and on the run. The thought frightened her like none she had before. It wasn’t that she didn’t want to be alone she just needed him to be all right.
“I would think it would be better if you stayed here where there are plenty of witnesses to the fact that you have not left the area,” she suggested.
“Normal people who aren’t on the grid can do that, unfortunately….”
“Not you.”
He looked in her eyes for long moments as he reached to pull her to him. Then he remembered Andy. Maybe Andy could work his magic and give them some time. He reached for his phone after he told Ari he would be back shortly. She bit her lip as he left the room before she got up to feed John who had begun to cry.

Mean while, Sarah sat near Sam on the sofa as she gathered her thoughts. Sam was only human she thought he should give himself a break. She stood then put her hands out to him.
“Sure?” he asked he let her pull him off the sofa.
“Positive,” she said as she led him to the room.
She pushed him on the bed when they were close to it before she smiled. Sam was impressed by her initiative. She leaned over him with her hands on his knees so she could kiss him. He reached to pull her in closer as their lips touched. He had wanted Sara from the start and to have her so close to him made him blush. He moved his hands up the back of her shirt to touch her skin and she shivered. Just to be around him made her pulse race but when he caressed her skin; she enjoyed it even more.

The kiss deepened immediately as Sam released all of his feelings for Sarah as she pushed her hands through his long hair. He reached to pull her top over her head as they disengaged, momentarily. Then she moved her legs around his waist so she straddled him as he moved back a bit to keep her from falling.

So many emotions assaulted him. His downstairs brain led the way as it moved to attention, as his heart raced with her nearness. He loved her smell; it was a flowery fragrance that threw him off balance a bit. It was perfect for her but in another way it made her seem pure to him. He wanted very much to make love to her on so many levels. Beginning with the time, they had spent apart, the new things he had learned about her that drew him to her, the desire that welled up in him, yet he didn’t want their relationship to turn out like any before it. Jessica had died, no not that. Paris had not been right for him as well as Jo. His track record with women had plummeted since he had been on the road with Dean. Part of his heart knew she was the one for him the other part was afraid of failing horribly at romance and the worse thought of all that she could die because of him.

Sarah rose up to look in his face because his hands had stopped moving.
“Sam?”
He moved to touch her sweet face and trace his fingers across her sweet lips. He felt frightened suddenly though he was quiet.
“Sam, you okay?”
“I….think I want to wait on having sex, Sarah. It’s not that I don’t want you because I do very much, but…”
Sarah bit her lip, maybe she had come on to strong. She knew Sam was a thinker and hesitant because of his past but she had wanted to get beyond the barrier he usually put up.
“Sam don’t start worrying about me again,” she said softly.
“It’s not that I promise. I do want you, but I don’t think this is the time.”
“Well when?” she asked suddenly hurt.
“I don’t know.”
She got up off the bed then grabbed her shirt from the floor. He stopped her with a hand on the arm. His eyes were suddenly sad as he watched her.
“I care about you and I want you to stay so we can get to know each other better. Is that what you want?”
She nodded as she looked at him sadly, “I’m sorry if I rushed you.”
“No it’s no ones fault, I just want us to keep going slow if we can. Sex is a big step and I want to be prepared this time when I make love to you. I want it to be special and part of the next step in our relationship. Do you want that?”
“Of course, I do want that Sam I need that too,” she said as she bit her lip as he pulled her back on to his lap with a smile.

Upstairs, Dean spoke with Andy in the study.
“Sorry man I didn’t mean to wake you.”
“No problem, I was just you know napping,” Andy said with a smile in his voice.
Dean explained the situation to him and Andy was quiet for a while.
“Yeah that sucks man, does this Hendrickson guy have any idea of where you are?”
“No, I doubt it. It’s just I want to keep everyone here safe and this new incident may be a way for that thing to find us again.”
“Yeah, just give me his work location; I can take care of this from that.”
What was left unsaid on the cell phone was that Andy would use the location to get into the computers at Hendrickson’s office to get a visual on the man. After that, he would work his magic because he had been practicing. He had the ability to tell Hendrickson to do whatever he chose.
“Thanks man.”
Andy laughed, “Did I tell you about my night with Carmen Electra?”
“Um no you didn’t, do tell,” Dean said as he leaned back in the chair.
“Let’s just say she was a basic need that I felt I had to have. She is one wild and crazy girl.”
Dean laughed. Andy had finally begun to enjoy his gift more.
“That is pretty cool. So this won’t be a problem?”
“Not at all.”
Andy had no idea how his mind control gifts had expanded to work on long distances but he was glad it had happened.
***
Ari was pleased to hear that Andy was able to take care of Hendrickson. As Dean looked up at her as he traced her face with his fingers, he could tell she was relieved. Her features softened and he saw the glint of tears in her eyes. She had no idea how he felt about the thought of leaving his family to go on the run. Going hunting was one thing but to be away from the with the thought that he could be captured like an animal and punished for all the good he had down, well it had laid heavy on him too. The few moments he had considered the thought, he had been angry with his father all over again. But he wouldn’t tell Ari, she didn’t need to deal with his father issues any time soon.
“While you were gone in the other room Jo called back to accept your offer to stay here but I’m not sure it is a great idea,” Ari said as she bit her lip.
“Well, I guess I do need to discuss it with Sam,” Dean said a he hesitated to leave his warm spot in his bed again.
He leaned up to kiss her waiting lips just before John Michael let out a howl. Dean picked up the unhappy infant from the crib to change him before he handed him over to the mommy.
“Be right back,” he said before he left the room.

Dean found an unhappy Sam as she sat at the kitchen table. He seemed to be totally out of it. He didn’t move when he heard Dean come down the hall, he didn’t flinch when his brother pulled out a chair across the table from him before he asked him what was going on, he didn’t seem to be aware of his surroundings whatsoever.
“I’m an idiot,” Sam replied as he looked dejectedly at Dean.
“I really don’t want to go there, Samantha. But hey I need to talk to you about Jo…” Dean began.
“No, there is no more Jo; I just rejected Sarah because of my roaming hands and sexual excursions with Jo.”
“Whoa hold on Tiger, what the hell are you talking about?” Dean asked as he leaned across the table to try to calm his brother.
Sam sighed as he explained what had happened with he and Sarah.
“Waiting isn’t so bad right? I mean it’s what you usually do.”
Sam furrowed his brow before he took a deep breath and put his head on the table.
“It’s all your fault,” he mumbled into the table.
“What?” Dean asked, before Sam sat up again then to look in his face.
“Nothing.”
“What did you say?”
“If you and Ari hadn’t made this love stuff look so appealing……..”
“Oh no, don’t blame this on us, you just have to be strong, if you want Sarah then you can have her just be yourself,” Dean said with a smirk before he got up from the table.
Sam stopped him, “What is the deal with Jo?”

Erin stopped at the end of the hall as she heard her brothers talking in the kitchen. She figured it was a good time to speak with Ari about the wedding. She tapped on the door then entered when Ari answered.
“Hey,” she said as she saw Ari feeding the baby.
“Come on in, John is just having a snack,” Ari said as she looked adoringly at the baby as he closed his eyes.
“You are so good with them; I hope I will do as well.”
“Well this is the easy part it’s when they began to talk back and walk around everywhere that will be the challenge with two of them,” she said with a grin.
They were quiet a few moments as Erin stood by Braeden’s crib while he slept before she sat down in the chair across the room. Ari asked if she wanted to speak with her about something in particular.

“I wondered if you would consider being my maid of honor at our wedding next month.”
Ari was surprised that Erin wanted to get married so soon but did not bring up the issue she only agreed to the position.
“I have never had many close friends, maybe it’s the innate Winchester in me, but I feel closer to everyone in this house then I ever did, maybe we don’t play well with others,” she said with a dimpled grin.
“I’m glad you feel that way I really am I have lived my life in a similar way for various reasons, “ Ari explained.
For several minutes, they chatted generally about past boyfriends, dysfunctional fathers and marrying men that they felt were meant for them. Erin had liked Ari from the start but to hear her sing Dean’s praises it only cemented her belief that the woman her brother had married was genuine.

When John Michael was done, Erin picked him to burp for Ari as she adjusted her nightgown. The infant seemed fascinated by his aunt and smiled after his manly burp was done. Erin rocked him a few moments in her arms before he fell asleep all over again.
“You’re good with him, you know he is the fussier of the two.”
Erin nodded, “We all know that, Sam figures it’s John Winchester incarnate.”
Ari shook her head, “Oh Lord tell me it isn’t true,” she said with a smile just before Dean came in the room.

“Hey, Sis,” he grinned.
“Hey Bro, I’m leaving I was just keeping your wife company. How is baby brother doing?”
“I think he will live,” Dean said as Erin backed up toward the door.
“Great I will see you in the morning.”
After several false starts they were finally able to get a bit of sleep that night.

***
Dean reached out in his sleep the next morning to find Ari’s spot empty. He turned over then raised up slowly. He could tell something was missing. He took a couple of deep breaths then he realized what it was. The sound of the boys sleeping was not present. He jumped up to check both cribs. His heart raced in his chest, for a full minute he thought they had all been taken again. He threw own his lounge pants and flew out the door. He found the hall empty but could hear loud thumping noises outside the window at the end of the hall. He leaned down to see Erin and Ari shooting arrows down in the field. His heart slowed down a bit but it still left the question of where were his sons.

He turned from the window to see Amber walk out of her room.
“Amber?”
“Hey Daddy,” she said as Sammy Doo almost crashed into her when she stopped walking.
“Munchkin have you seen the boys?”
She twisted up her face then turned to point down the hall toward the den.
“Thanks,” he said as he raced in the direction she had indicated.
Amber followed him for lack of anything else to do since her mother was busy outside with her aunty Erin. Sammy Doo tagged along too.

Dean entered the room to find Sarah watching John Michael a she roamed around in the walker and Sam playing with Braeden on his chest.
“Hey” Sam said.
Dean took a seat to calm down. Both Sarah and Sam looked curiously at him.
“You okay?” Sarah asked.
“Fine, just wondering where everyone was when I woke up they were all gone.”
“Oh Ari didn’t want to wake you with the scare about the shifter and you two going to bed so late and all.”
Sarah grinned, “No she didn’t give details but I figured it was just another hot night for you two.”
Sam looked a bit sheepish though he laughed. It wasn’t as though they could tell Sarah everything especially the “freaking out” that Sam had done.
“Yeah it was a long night,” Dean agreed.
Amber stood at the door a moment but Sam saw her and invited her in to play.
“Hey you can come in,” Sarah said at the little girl’s sad face.
“What’s wrong?” Dean asked her as she seemed to avoid him.
She shook her head but he got up then guided her to the sofa to sit with him.

“Why so sad?”
She was quiet as she reached to hug him before she cried into his chest. Dean didn’t know what to do. He hugged her but looked questioningly at the other too. They both shrugged at him as he mouthed a “ Not much help,” to them.
When she stopped crying he looked her in the face.
“Now tell me what’s wrong maybe I can fix it,” he said as he wiped her tears with his fingers.
“Sad Daddy, just sad,” she replied with a pout.
“I’m sorry you are sad, do you want to tell me why?”
“I miss Meg.”
Dean held her close a few more moments.
“I miss her too and I know she misses you, but I think she will be coming to visit real soon.”
“Yeah?” she asked with hope in her voice.
Sammy Doo barked with excitement at the happiness in the little girl.
“Absolutely,” he said as she gave him a big happy hug.
Sam and Sarah could only laugh at the two of them. Ari watched from the door with a grin, she knew she had made the right choice.

***
Missouri spoke with Jenny that morning. They discussed the latest Winchester update.
“So Erin is marrying her Anthony, she phoned me last night,” Jenny said as she paced the room.
“It’s best it’s also good she is planning to stay close to her brothers.”
Jenny wanted to know if Missouri would attend the wedding and was told that after all the years their families had been connected it was a none issue.
“Yeah our family having yours as slaves in the old days does bind us for life,” Jenny said with a bitter laugh.
Missouri smiled to herself. Jenny had always been a bit self obsessed but she and her deceased husband had done well with Erin. The demons appearance to take Mary had not been the plan, his impatience to have Sam had changed a plan that had been conceived years before.

“So you will tell them the history of their parents when they all come down, right?”
“It is about time they knew, I had hoped to have someone there to back me up but you and I are all that is left,” Jenny said.
“Yeah, I hope the boys don’t hate me when they hear how much more I have always known about their family then them,” Missouri said with a sigh.
She had always loved those boys like they were her own she certainly hoped they understood that she had a role to play and it has always been to guide them toward their destiny. The end justifies the means.



TBC
Chapter 13 by EdenWrites
Author's Notes:
Warning: More drama ahead-  tissues needed. 
Relatives
Chapter Thirteen

Erin leaned around Ari to see what she was watching. They both smiled as Amber gave Dean a hug before both women entered the room. After a moment of greetings, Ari excused herself to go take a shower and Erin did the same. They had planned girls’ day out and everyone was excited to get started so they could head to the shopping mall. Sarah volunteered to stay in the den with the kids and Sam, since she was ready to go while the others dressed. Dean waited only a moment before he wandered into the bedroom to check on Ari who he could hear was in the shower once he closed the door. He quickly undressed to join her. 

Ari grinned when he opened the glass shower door. She was soaped up from head to toe and wore a shower cap to preserve her hair since they were short on time.
“What took you so long? I have a spot I can’t quite reach,” she said with a smile.”
Dean laughed as he pulled her soapy body close to his. 
“I think I can help you with that,” he said before he crashed his lips against hers. 
She pushed him against the wall, “Right where I want you,” she said with a mock evil laugh.

Meanwhile, Sarah took Amber to her room to help her dress and put on her shoes while Sam stayed to play with the twins. John Michael’s initial reaction to being left alone with the youngest Winchester was a loud cry then a pout. Sam raised an eyebrow at the infant that seemed to calm him. Sam felt pretty certain of himself for long moments until John Michael let out another scream. Sam finally picked up the little boy to find he was wet as he scrunched his face up at his uncle.
“Sorry buddy, I thought you were complaining for the fun of it, hold on,” Sam said as he grabbed the spare baby bag to get a diaper. 
Braeden watched quietly as he played with his toys. He seemed happy just to watch the other two.

Dean and Ari cut their shower short since they didn’t want to hold up the fun.
“So all of you are going shopping and taking Amber?”
“Yep? You, Anthony and Sam get to keep the twins, all the boys together,” she said as she snuggled into the warm towel he had used to dry her off. 
“When are you coming back so we can have all the strippers gone?” Dean laughed.
Ari raised her eyebrow at him, “Hey I think for that remark we will surprise you,” she teased.
Dean pulled her back in his arms, “You know I’m kidding.”
She answered him with another long kiss as she pulled his face down to hers.

Erin and Sarah waited patiently in the den with an impatient Amber before there was a sound of a car driving on gravel from outside. Amber was the first to run to the kitchen to look out the window.
“Oh my,” she said as she smiled at the two ladies who had followed.
“Surprised?” Erin asked.
“Uh huh,” Amber said before she hurried down the stairs and out the door with Erin closely behind her to keep an eye out.

Amber’s eyes were big as saucers as she grinned at her sister while Cassie helped her out of the car.
“Meg?” the little girl said with a question and a smile all rolled up into one. 
Megan was barely on the ground before Amber had her in a hug. Megan grinned widely at her sister. They never thought of one another as any thing else. They were simply sisters that did not live in the same house. Neither had the concept of stepsisters in their mind or hearts.

Dean heard the car a she watched Ari dress. He looked out the window twice then wrangled his eyebrows at his wife who hadn’t made a move toward the window.
“You knew?”
“I knew Amber missed Meg and that Meg was going to be coming in this direction on the way to the school, I wanted them to have a chance to visit,” she said as she bit her lip.
Dean frowned. He hadn’t known. He had been totally in the dark. He sighed. He wasn’t mad just surprised. Anytime he could see Megan was a good time he reasoned as Ari watched his face. 
“I’m sorry……..”
“No don’t be, I’m glad Megan is here,” he sighed again, “I miss her everyday,” he said without looking up.
“I know,” she said as she sat down beside him on the bed to look in his thoughtful face.

Outside all the hugs were done and Sam had brought down the twins though Sarah held one to keep things safe.
“Good he is finally back,” Erin said to no one in particular, as Anthony drove up.
He had been gone all day to meet with a man in Milwaukee on business. She’d been concerned he wouldn’t make it back in time to give her a kiss before they were all off to shop for the rest of the day. Cassie and Megan had been invited since they had planned to arrive the same day.

Dean and Ari met up with everyone in the kitchen. Erin grinned as the two of them walked in the room hand in hand. Ari blushed when she saw her. 
“Hey Cassie, glad you two made it in time.”
Megan ran to Dean for a hug as he picked her up before she snuggled to his neck, “Surprised Daddy?” she asked while he held her tightly.
He didn’t care that all eyes were on them; Dean nodded against her head before he put her back down and patted her blonde little head as she went off to join Amber again.
“It took a bit of driving but Megan was so excited to see you all, it was worth it,” Cassie said as she smiled at her daughter who sat next to Amber as she talked none stop.
“Well it all worked out. We just need to grab our jackets and we can head out,” Ari said as she returned to the bedroom.

In a second only Cassie, Dean and the two girls were left in the kitchen. Dean held John Michael who was wiggly in his arms as he wanted to get down to play. Cassie smiled, she hadn’t seen the twins.
“They’re handsome, Dean, though they seem to be a handful.”
“Yes on both counts,” he said as he finally put the baby on the floor then watched him scrabbled off toward the den where Sam had gone again with Braeden. 
“How are things going with you and Vince?”
“Um, not as well as before, we were excited with wedding plans and spending loads of time together, then it stopped after….you know,” she said with sadness in her voice.
Dean didn’t miss what she meant but he also realized it wasn’t the time to discuss it. 

“How long can we stay, Mommy?” Meg asked.
“Well tonight and tomorrow night, then we have to go honey, remember I told you.”
“Okay,” she said as she leaned over to whisper in Amber’s ear.
Amber made a show of laughing really loud and Dean smiled at the two of them as Cassie watched him. She had really screwed up with Dean but she was glad at least Megan had a relationship with her father. 

If she weren’t so embarrassed, she would have confessed that Vince had all but disappeared from her life. He was busy all the time and the few times they had gone out he actually talked of Megan as though they should leave her at the school all alone. Cassie had told him off the last time he had dared to bring it up. By all accounts, she and Vince were history. Unfortunately, the last two weeks she had gotten a sinking suspicion that the time she spent with Vince would effect her forever, the same way as it had with Dean. She bit her lip as the others gathered in the room.

****
Sam, Anthony, Dean and the boys were all gathered in the den around the television. The twins were playing of course, but the adults were “kicking back” beers. 
“So you think you’re ready for that big step?” Dean asked Anthony.
Anthony let out a burp that they rated on the burp o meter with a six before they all laughed. Sam shook his head, he never expected when he was at Stanford that there would come a time that he and Dean sat around and drank beers with their future brother in law. He was amazed.
“Well Erin is a rare find. She is soft and sweet but can she has a tougher side.”
“Oh you mean her back side that was hitting the head board the other night?” Dean asked with a smirk.
“That too?” Anthony laughed before he went back to attempting to explain to Erin’s brother’s why he loved her.

Several miles away at the Outlet mall, the girls were enjoying the views. They wandered from store to store browsing as they chatted. Ari and Cassie took turns watching the girls or in most cases holding their hands as they just enjoyed being together. When they finally arrived at the children’s store suddenly, Amber and Megan were quiet. They stopped in front of the window as though they had seen a vision. Cassie laughed. Megan was predictable the little girl loved new clothes.
“Okay just go on in,” Ari laughed as the two ladies followed them while Erin and Sarah went to the store next door. 

Megan headed for the dresses while Amber wanted to find the tee shirts; Ari suspected that was the Dean influence. She and Cassie allowed them to try on several items a piece before the let them choose one garment for each. 
“One?” Megan moaned with a pout that only a mother could love.
“Yes,” Cassie said sternly but with a smile.
“One or nothing,” Ari warned her pouty child.
“Okay,” they both said as they giggled while they dressed.
“Girls,” Cassie said while they went to the counter to pay. 
Ari heard Cassie let out a soft moan as she closed her handbag but neither of them mentioned it. Afterward Ari kept on eye on the other lady. She didn’t look in pain but she was aware that women hid pain well when they felt it necessary. 

Two hours later, they were at their second mall and stood in front of a bridal salon. Erin grinned as she looked around excited at her friends. 
“Okay I want to go in here,” she said as though no one knew by her huge smile.
“You think?” Ari said as she took Erin by the arm that the girls were not attached to.
Sarah was about to go inside but so Cassie hesitate.
“You okay?” she asked Cassie he looked a bit pale as she stood with her hand on her stomach.
“I don’t know...” she began before she would have fallen on the floor if Sarah hadn’t stopped her.
Luckily, a man walking by saw what was happening and with his help, they moved Cassie to the bench across from the Bridal Shoppe. Sarah thanked him before she dialed the nine one one operator. Cassie was unconscious and on closer examination Sarah so blood on her pants. It all happened in seconds but it would stick with Sarah for many days to come.

“Oh Cassie, wake up,” Sarah said into her ear.
People stared as they walked by it seemed a bit cozy for women on a bench at the mall. It looked as though Cassie may have been drinking to the passer byes as the snubbed up their noses.
“Erin I need you to come out here but please tell Ari to keep Megan inside.”
“What? Why?”
“Cassie is very sick I had to call an ambulance.”
“Oh no problem I will be right out,” Erin said as she disrobed in record time.
She stepped out of the dressing room to find Megan in tears on Ari’s shoulder as Amber said quietly close by.

“She won’t stop crying. Where are Cassie and Sarah?”Ari asked before Erin leaned over to her free ear to give her the update.
“Oh, okay. What are we doing?”
“I’ll go out, stay here a few minutes okay.”
Ari agreed just before Megan jumped up, “I want my Mommy.”
Ari took Megan’s hand as she had her look into her eyes. She didn’t want to lie but sometimes kids had to be eased into things. Besides Ari didn’t really know what was happening herself.
“Your mother isn’t feeling well, but we will go out to see her in a minute okay,” she said a she brought the young girl back in her arms.
Amber leaned in on the other side, “Her mommy’s is sick?”
Ari nodded. 

Once the ambulance arrived, Sarah decided to ride with Cassie while the others followed in the car. The closest hospital was only ten minutes away in Madison. 
“Cassie, we are on the way to the hospital, hold on in there okay,” Sarah said as she tried to hold herself together.
She didn’t know Cassie until that day. She liked all she had seen about the younger woman and she knew Sam had said nice things of Cassie. She wished she could call them but cell phones were not allowed in the ambulance.

Megan calmed down a bit once they were in the car. She and Amber were quiet on the drive. Erin phoned home to let Dean know what had happened and he insisted he would get there as soon as he could, he spoke with Ari briefly, somehow he felt the need to tell her that he loved her. She understood it was one of those you never know what is going to happen moments, as she told him the same before they hung up.
Ari drove the car as she recalled the first time she had met Cassie. She had been a bit angry that she had shown up out of nowhere then insisted Dean needed to meet his daughter. Ari sighed but she was glad she and Cassie had gotten over that initial awkward moment. It wasn’t that they were friends but she thought they had gotten close to being comrades, that was the word for some reason it fit. She prayed to God Cassie would be okay.
At the hospital, things happened quickly. They took her in through the ER and she woke up briefly before they took her to do emergency surgery.

“Sarah…I think I’m pregnant…but it has been hurting…” she tried to say.
“Okay, save your strength they are going to make you all better,” Sarah said as she looked down at Cassie who seemed to be fading before her eyes.
“I…….I ……need to say…..that I still love Dean…” Cassie said before she was out again.
Sarah bit her lip; she truly hoped Cassie would be fine. She told Cassie she would be back as she ran to tell the nurse about their being a possible pregnancy involved despite the fact that Cassie was knocked out from the drugs they have given her to get her ready to operate on. 

Dean arrived about the time they wheeled Cassie into the operating room. Megan went straight into his arms.
“Mommy is going to be with the angels,” she said as she looked into her father’s green eyes.
Dean only looked at her before he stuttered, “They will make her better, Baby Girl.”
“No Daddy,” she insisted, as she held on to his neck.
Ari swallowed back tears as they threatened to sting her eyes. It was what Megan had been saying since she began to cry at the store. Mommy is going to be with the angels.


TBC
Pls leave feedback. This was a hard chapter to write but I needed to make way for other storylines in the fic.
Chapter 14 by EdenWrites
Less than an hour and a half later, the doctor came out to find the people who were waiting for Cassie. She eyed the waiting room critically, unsure of who to speak with. Though there were only a few groups of people present none of them seemed Afro-American was her train of thought. Dean looked up and saw her just before she would have had the receptionist announce that they needed to speak with Cassie Robinson’s family. Dean moved Megan from his shoulder, where she slept, to Erin’s waiting arms. Megan wiggled around at the disturbance.
“Daddy?” she asked as she raised her head just as Dean got up.
He looked down at her with a smile in his green eyes, he loved her so much.
“I’ll be back Baby Girl I have to go talk to the doctor okay.”
She looked in his eyes searchingly, “K,” she said before she laid her head on her Aunt Erin’s shoulder.

When Dean stood in front of the doctor the tall blonde-haired woman looked questioningly at him.
“Yes?”
“Were you looking for Cassie Robinson’s family?”
The doctor was speechless for a moment as she eyed Dean. She didn’t realized that she was staring but he was so unlike the person she had expected to speak with about Cassie. She cleared her throat, she knew better than to pre-judge people but she was only human and this had thrown her off a bit.
“Um, yes,” she finally said as she switched back into doctor/surgeon mode.
“Is she okay? When can we see her?” Dean asked with hope.
He hoped beyond all else that Megan was mistaken. Cassie needed to be around to raise their daughter. He needed Cassie to be around for Megan.
“I’m sorry, we can only speak with blood relatives,” the doctor said in full professional mode now.
“Well, um, Dr. Grant, I’m her baby’s daddy,” Dean said a bit angrily, “She came to this state to visit us,” he said as he pointed to the little sad group in the waiting area.
“So, no one related is here?”
“Her daughter but she is three, now will you just tell me what the hell is going on?” he almost yelled in the doctor’s face.

She took a step back. Dean’s face was red. He began to breathe raggedly. He felt a panic attack coming on. Why wouldn’t she just tell him what was happening?
“Hey you okay?” Dr. Grant asked as she touched his arm.
He pushed her hand away, before he ran his hands through his longish hair.
“I’m fine how the hell is Cassie?” he asked with a most anguish look on his face.
In his heart he knew. He needed to hear, but he dreaded as much as he had anything since his father had died.
“Mr. Uh?”
“McGillicudy……”
“Cassie has passed on, we couldn’t save her. It was just too late. She…. May have been in pain a while. If she had only….”
“So you couldn’t save her? She was pregnant she didn’t have a deadly disease,” he said angrily in her face.
The doctor took another step back, before Ari approached the two of them.

“Every thing okay?” she asked as he put her hand on Dean’s shoulder.
He turned to her with sadness in his eyes. The last time she had seen that look had been at the cemetery when her father had died. At times, she noticed Dean took on other people’s pain. He was a passionate man despite the measures he took to stay closed off.
“Mr. McGillicudy, the pregnancy was not viable.”
Dean looked at her with a quirked eyebrow, before the doctor continued her statement.
“It was not in her uterus where it should have been,” she said as she looked at Ari with hopes that maybe the woman would continue the explanation with her friend or whoever Mr. McGillicudy was to her.
“Oh,” Dean said.
He was not so much concerned with the details as with the fact that Cassie was gone forever. For just a moment, he began to have regrets about them. Not the kind of regrets that had anything to do with his love for Ari. Regrets that made him reconsider choices he had made. His life was changing again. He promised himself he would make sure Megan stayed with them. He had always wanted more time with her and as much as he had never wanted Cassie to die this was his chance.

While he was in thought the doctor wandered off after she gave them the news. Ari took Dean’s arm before she looked into his eyes.
“I need to call her mother,” he said as he disentangled himself from his wife and went toward the sliding glass door.
Ari stood only a moment as she watched him walk out the door. She bit her lip as he turned to go tell Sarah, Erin and the girls about Cassie.

Outside, the reality of the situation hit Dean. He sat down on the nearest bench. He pulled out the cell phone but didn’t dial right away. No, God I never wanted her to die, you know that I still had feelings for her. He looked up as he saw a couple walk into the front of the door. The woman looked as though she might have her baby at any second. Dean sighed. Life and death or only a breath a part. He laughed to himself that sounded a lot like Sam. He pondered if his brother was rubbing off on him. Then he realized he was stalling.

He reached for the phone again. Instead of calling Diane he phoned Sam to give him the news.
“Oh my gosh, Dean I am so sorry. That is so unexpected, I mean all of it.”
“I can’t believe it is so unreal. I really need to call her mother; we will back in a bit, okay. Oh how are the boys?”
“Good basically, John Michael is getting used to me and Braeden is good as usual.”
“That’s good, talk soon,” he said before he determined he would make the hard call.

Inside the hospital, Megan had gone back to sleep on Erin’s shoulder while Amber dozed with her head in Ari’s lap. The three women sat lost in their own thoughts while they, waited on Dean. Sarah for one felt a bit depressed as she got up to go make a call to Sam. She wondered off in the opposite direction from Dean since she thought he would want to make his call undisturbed.

Before he could get the number dialed, Dean lost all control of his emotions. The tears began as only a sting behind his eyes but before he could stop them they were wet on his cheeks. He took a deep breath as he heard the door near him open. He closed his cell then wandered off to take a walk. The further he got from the building the more the tears flowed freely. When he looked up again he realized he was on the other side of the building. He pushed his tears away with the back of his hand as he determined he would get his task done so they could get Megan home. Home, he thought, his and Cassie’s daughter was going to his home. He hoped Diane agreed she should be with him and Ari.
***

That night Dean, Ari and the girls were all gathered in the same bed. The twins were sound asleep after a day of hanging with Anthony and Sam. Megan had taken up the spot on Dean’s chest, despite the fact that she was no infant. Dean hadn’t minded until her sleeping weight gave him second thoughts. He moved to reposition her and she woke up.
“Daddy?” she said sleepily.
“Yeah, Baby Girl, I’m here,” he said as he moved her hair down on her head.
“Don’t leave,” she said with a sad voice.
She was so aware of everything that happened. Dean felt she was too young to experience so much sadness. First her grandfather had died when she was a baby now her mother. He moved his finger over the tiny nose.
“I’m not going any where but you are such a big girl I think we need to resituate here,” he said with a grin.
Megan laughed at the comment. Then she covered her mouth when he put his finger up to his lips to indicate she should be quieter. Her expression was priceless; her big hazel eyes rose as she held in a giggle. Ari watched silently as Megan moved so she could lay her head on her daddy’s chest. Dean’s face was one big smile as they settled back down.
He looked up at Ari and gave her a wink. Amber slept through it all snuggled next to her mother’s side.

Sarah was upset that night as she and Sam snuggled on the sofa. She had never been good with death. Having Cassie practically die in front of here was bad enough but to have to carry the secret Cassie had shared only made it worse. She sighed against Sam’s chest. She considered her options. She could forget Cassie’s confession or she could get advice from Sam. Except Sam might feel he had to tell Dean and that would not be good.
She looked up to see that Sam watched her.
“You okay?” he asked as he reached to touch her lips with his finger.
“I don’t know but I am having a bit of a crisis.”
Sam moved his hand to touch her dark hair. His crisis was rising in his boxers. He tried very hard not to think of how much he wanted Sarah. He knew beyond all reason the time was all wrong.
“You can tell me anything,” he said as his puppy dog eyes settled on her green ones.
Sarah took a deep breath, forgive me Cassie.
“Cassie said she still loved Dean……before……she um went into surgery,” she confessed.

Sam was quiet. He bit his lip before he chewed it for a moment.
“I had hoped she had gotten over him after he married Ari, but it isn’t something that really matters now.”
“I know but……it seems so tragic.”
“Love triangles usually are,” Sam said with sudden sadness in his eyes.
“I suppose they are but there wasn’t as triangle here. Who are you referring to?”
Sam’s lack of response irritated Sarah as she sat up to look at him.
“Who?”
“No one in particular it was just a comment.”
She knew she was being touchy when all she wanted was for him to hold her close. If she could only get the image of Cassie in pain out of her head. Her face crumbled before Sam’s eyes. He leaned up to pull her back down with him.
“It’s okay it will take time to get past this,” he said into her hair.

At the same time, Erin and Anthony spoke in low tones in her room.
“Poor Megan, to have a gift like that at such a young age.”
“Is she still going to go to that school?” Anthony asked.
“I don’t know, Dean wants her to stay her with them. More than likely he has not thought of the school today. It has been a trying twenty-four hours,” she said as she moved her head to Anthony’s shoulder.
“That is an understatement,” he replied before he kissed her forehead as they settled down for the night.
***

A week later, they all gathered in Cape Girardeau for Cassie’s funeral. They spent the night at Cassie’s mother, Diane’s home. She didn’t want to be alone so close to time for the service plus she insisted her sister was driving her nuts. She had agreed with Dean that Megan should live with him and her brothers.
“You know you’re welcome any time,” Dean said as they readied to go to bed that night.
“Oh believe me, you never know I might move to Chicago instead of with my nagging sister, I plan to be around to visit my only granddaughter,” she said as her voice broke.
Ari reached to hug the older woman as she tried to hold back her tears.
“I’m glad that Cassie met you Dean. I know it may not have worked out like it could have but, you are a good man,” she said before saying her good nights and leaving the room.

The twins were set up in the portable cribs in the guest room with Dean and Ari while Amber was with Megan in her room. Sam, Sarah and Erin were downstairs on the sofa bed and the day bed. Anthony had stayed at the house with Chet since they were only going to be gone a couple days he decided to get some of his work done from the home office. He reasoned with Erin that he would be able to focus better while she was away. Erin had reminded him he was supposed to be relaxing not working, before she had grinned at him before she dragged him off to the bed the night before they left.

When all was quiet Dean went out so sit on the patio and found Sam already there.
“Couldn’t sleep?” Sam asked.
“No, looking for an alone spot,” Dean said with a half smile.
“Yeah, No, you won’t be alone for several years now,” Sam answered as he looked at his brother.
Dean had been a rock for Megan over the last week, Sam was certain if his brother had ever cried. He did wonder about that but it wasn’t something he could ask. Dean had everyone fooled except himself. He had wondered off to consider him and Cassie’s time together, more than once while the kids and Ari napped or when Sam and Sarah had gone off to do who knows what together.
“I kind of got that impression,” Dean replied.

Sam expressed how he still had a hard time with the situation. Cassie’s death had thrown them all for a loop. She was so young and vibrant one minute then no time later she was gone. Of course, they recalled how the doctor suspected Cassie might have known something was up before she had visited them. Obviously, she had not understood the levity of her situation. Dean wasn’t so convinced since he knew she would not knowingly have put Megan or herself in danger. They sit quietly for several moments before Dean goes back up stairs.

On his way to the guest room he decided to take a look into Cassie’s old room. He stood at the door with a sigh. It smelled of her slightly floral fragrance she loved to wear. It made her stubbornness easier to take at times. She was so delicate but sassy he recalled. He stepped into the room tentatively. When he saw her laptop he couldn’t resist a look at what she was working before she left. He touched the center pad and the screensaver disappeared only for several small shot of him and her together to appear in its place. She had used an old photograph of them on her desktop.

Dean was stunned he had not considered she would not have a picture of Megan or Vince or she and Vince together. Of course he was unaware of how that relationship stood. He could only stare at the computer. The picture was of the two of them that was taken in a photo booth not long after they first met in Ohio. He had known she wasn’t totally over him or he thought that was a possibility until Vince had shown up on the scene. He shook his head as he sighed again just before Ari made her presence known.

“You okay?” she asked as it seemed to Dean she was going to come in the room. Since the desk was faced to the wall he realized Ari was unaware of what was on the screen so he got up to meet her halfway.
“I’m doing well,” he said as he took her hand and they went to the room.
***

The next morning Dean dressed the boys while Ari went to do the same for the girls. He gave her a shaky smile before she left the room in her fitted black buttoned front dress that hit her just below the knee. John Michael and Braeden wore matching one piece navy blue short sets. Not that it was necessary for them to wear a dark color to the funeral it was just that it blended in with the rest of the family. Dean dressed himself when he was done with boys. He was in the midst of tying his tie when Ari came back to the room.
“Done so soon?”
Diane wanted to dress Megan this last time I left Amber to keep them company. Here let me do that,” she said.
Dean raised his neck for her to complete the knot on the tie but when she was done he pulled her into his arms.
“I love you so much,” she said with a bit of fear in his voice.
He leaned down to kiss her waiting lips without hesitation.


Ashes to Ashes
Dust to Dust
We are born to die
From the day of our birth we are dying
Each day is a step toward the grave
From the earth we were born,
To the earth we return.
Why are we afraid to die?
When it is our destiny.
All we can do is our best,
Everyday do your best.
Tomorrow is not promised

Amen


TBC
Pls leave feedback
Chapter 15 by EdenWrites

 

 sam and sarah

 

{Invisible Realm}
Cassie was allowed to see her daughter to verify that she was fine. She smiled as she looked down at her little girl from her Heavenly perch. She sighed as she saw Megan running the fields with Amber and the pets. Her daughter seemed to enjoy the open spaces and her siblings. They laughed and played and Cassie felt despite her death all was good in Megan’s world. That was all she could ever ask for. She was glad that Dean had been ready to take his daughter, to give her a home and a wholesome life. She knew all things happened for a reason. She wasn’t sad for herself though she wished she had had a chance her hold her daughter one last time. She did believe Megan would join her in Heaven some day. Stray tears of joy ran down her cheeks as she turned away to be led to her assignment for the Millennium Project that would keep her busy to the end of the current AGE. The church age, the age that precedes the thousand-year reign of Christ.

Mary and Jessica passed Cassie on their way to work on their duties. Mary had greeted Cassie not long after she crossed over they had chatted briefly at that point. The younger woman, Jessica Moore, smiled at Cassie. Mary introduced them and Cassie’s smiled in return. Over the time that she and Sam had kept the secret of Megan, Sam had told her all about Jessica.
“Sam still talks of you.”
“I know,” Jessica said, “But this new woman, Sarah, I believe someone who might change that,” she said.
Mary sighed for her boys, she was glad that she had finally been avenged but she missed being around for them. Only now and again could she check on them in Heaven, proper.
“She seems nice and she knows about the supernatural,” Cassie insisted as they continued to walk toward their destination.
“Well I love Sam but I think he and Sarah make a good match.”
“I agree the same with Dean he has found someone that will accept him and that is a most wonderful thing,” Cassie said and they all agreed.


{Back the Visible Realm}
A week after the funeral, Megan finally decided she was a big girl and went to the room with Amber. She slept on the bottom bunk of the new bunk bed they both shared in the room. Amber was happy to have a sister in with her. After a few nights, they actual went to sleep instead of chattering away after the lights were out.

Ari and Dean thought finally things would settle down a bit with the little girl even though she might be a while getting over the loss of her mother. When they had returned after the funeral Megan had become distraught when she realized her mother playing with the angels meant she couldn’t see her again.
“I want to see Mommy now she has played with the angels,….. I want her back,” she said tearfully on the first night.
Ari held her close as Amber snuggled with Dean as they all lay in the bed.
“I’m sorry Sweetie that is not how it works. God made your Mom better but she has to stay with him and the angels now.”
Megan pouted as she tried to understand how that was a good thing. She sniffled against Ari‘s chest a few more minutes then seem to think that she could deal with it.
“Yeah?”
“Yes that is how it works,” Ari said as she smoothed the girl’s hair and looked to Dean for a bit of help.
“You’re doing fine,” he mouthed to his wife.
She raised her eyebrow at him as Amber watched the two of them, not certain what was happening.

“My gramma is there too, there with the angels, Amber said to help.
Meg turned to look at her with tears still in her eyes, “Can she come back?”
Amber shook her head. Dean decided he could contribute to the conversation.
“Don’t you like it here with us?”
Megan nodded, “…….but I miss Mommy.”
“You can miss her, that’s fine,” Ari said as she held her stepdaughter in her arms.
They were all quiet as they snuggled down to fall asleep.
They had experienced the same scenario almost every night that week.

Finally, Dean and Ari felt it was safe to do a bit of canoodling under the blankets since the girls were in their room. They were quiet as they made love with their heads totally covered in the darkened room. Things moved along fine until they heard a sound. They both stopped moving then waited as they listened to try to identify the slight noise. When they started again it was almost too late as Dean was close to losing what was necessary to continue. Ari’s roaming hands were able to get him back up to speed just before they heard a voice.

“Dada dad a da,” Braeden said.
Dean laughed when he wanted to cry. A great night for their baby to start to talk.
They got themselves situated before Ari cut on the bedside light to get up to get the happy little baby. After he was changed he was ready to play, why not it is only two thirty in the morning. It was a good thing neither of them had to be anywhere most of the time.
The late night snack was the only meal that the twins received by breast now that they were older. If their sleep patterns had not been thrown off by the lifestyles of the family things might have been different but it worked for them. Dean smiled as he received his son once he finished eating.
“Want to play, buddy?” he asked the smiling infant.

***
It was two weeks until Erin’s wedding and she had begun to feel the stress of a quickly put together occasion. It was good that she and Anthony’s friends were also fashion contacts. The only problem was they had to lie to them to avoid over explaining things. They had been able to get everything from the church to the cake and rings without leaving town. She had chosen the wedding dress locally with the help of Ari and Sarah.
Their plan to marry in Texas then settle in Chicago raised a few eyebrows but it allowed them to continue, in their chosen careers. Of course, Erin was going to work from home so she could be available to hunt with her brothers whenever possible while Anthony would not need to make any changes.

Sarah had consented to be a bridesmaid. She had finally told her father she was on an extended vacation and not to expect her for a while still. He had ranted about her being irresponsible but she could only smile with Sam at her side grinning.
“He thinks you are a bad influence, since you don’t have a real job,” she said with a laugh.
Sam lifted her chin to kiss her willing lips.
“He’s probably right; I mean what kind of guy kills demons for a living.”
“My kind,” Sarah said as she snaked her arms around his neck to kiss him all over again.

Dean walked in the room with John Michael close behind him.
“Sorry to interrupt,” he said to Sam and Sarah.
John Michael used the sofa to pull himself up to stand by his father who had taken a seat; Dean smirked as if it were somehow his accomplishment that his son stood up. The baby’s blonde hair reminded Dean of himself when he was his age, he smiled to himself.

John Michael made all types of noises as Sarah picked him up to take with her on her way out of the room. Dean smiled as he heard Braeden before he stopped at the door with Ari close behind, the little boy made as much noise as his brother had a minute earlier. His short dark hair clung closely to his little head, and he still toddled a bit on his feet though he had been walking a few weeks.
“Dad a dadada dad a,” he chanted as he looked from his father to his uncle who reached down to pick him up.
Sam and Sarah had agreed to take the twins outside to play a bit while the girls were gone with Erin and Anthony to the store.
“If it isn’t too much trouble. Ari and I are going to town for a bit.”
“No problem knock yourself out,” Sam said with a smile while Braeden grinned with his gums showing at his father who reached up to kiss his cheek.
“See you in a while buddy,” Dean said before he did the same to John Michael as the others looked on.

***
Sam began to notice odd behavior with Megan and the twins. It took two consecutive days to realize their conduct was out of the ordinary. While Megan sat on the floor with her crayolas Braeden would crawl near her to play. On the second day, that Sam noticed the actions John Michael joined in. Of course, the peculiar thing about the activity was that none of them spoke a word. If Megan happened to look up at Braeden whom she had begun to call “Rae” he would only look at her curiously for long moments before he would continue to play. John Michael who generally made the most fuss reacted the same to his sister. Then she would go back to her picture as though nothing had happened. Similarly, the twins loved when Megan was allowed to hold them. They would sit quietly as though they some how communicated without talking. Sam was fascinated by the whole thing. They were all thankful that Amber didn’t seem to notice since she had previously enjoyed the twins’ attention and could have easily felt that Megan was monopolizing her little playmates.
Sam was certain it was some type of psychic connection though he phoned Missouri to find out what she thought of the situation.
“It sounds like it Sam. You mean they seem to comfort one another?”
“That is how I am seeing it. Ari has noticed as well as Erin, Dean has not been in the room when it has happened.”
“I don’t think it sounds like something to worry about. Megan is in mourning whether or not she behaves that way is a different matter. If it is psychic then it is helpful that they are acting the way they are, I mean they are her blood. If Dean were less well, you know in control and more emotional he would have noticed it also. No disrespect to your brother.”
“None taken,” Sam said.
Sam agreed he confessed it had thrown him off a bit to see such none verbal phenomena happen before his eyes.


***
One night, after the children were sound asleep, and Chet had gone to visit friends in Milwaukee the other adults met up for a movie in the den. They were still discussing which movie to watch when there was the sound of someone knocking at the front door, which was rarely used. Everyone assumed it had to be a boarder. They had continued to have them though they were rare. Sam got up to answer.

Sam smiled when he saw Ellen on the other side of the threshold. They smiled at one another as he let her in the door.
“Hey,” Sam said.
“Hey Sam,” she replied before he pulled her into a hug.
Afterward she followed him into the den.

Dean smiled when he saw the visitor was a friend. Though they hadn’t spent much time together Ellen had actively been sending them business since they opened the roadhouse. Several of the boarders had given generous donation as well as spread the word of the place.
“Hey,” he said.
“Hey yourself,” she said with a grin.
Sam introduced everyone.

“Well I’m glad to finally meet all the women in the Winchester clan and you too Anthony,” Ellen said as she said with a smile as she smiled at everyone with the thought that John may not have been happy about the situation but she found it refreshing.
“Nice to finally meet you,” Ari said as she hugged Ellen then sat down again.
“Yes, I’ve heard a lot about you from Jo as well as Sam and Dean,” Erin added with a smile.
Sarah only smiled and nodded since she wasn’t a Winchester and didn’t want to seem presumptuous. Sam put his arm around her a she sat down beside her, he noticed she seemed a bit uncomfortable but was uncertain as to why. He asked her about but she only shrugged.

“Well I’m sorry I arrived so late, I got a bit lost in Milwaukee and since I wanted to surprise you all I couldn’t call, I hope it’s okay if I stay a few days, Ellen said with a laugh.
Ellen figured she could visit Jo while she was in the area so it hadn’t been only to be a busy body as far as seeing how Dean was doing as a married man. She smiled to herself at the thought.
“Not a problem, you are always welcome,” Sam insisted a she held Sarah closer to his side before he kissed her forehead, which surprised Sarah a bit.
They had been getting closer but Sam was behaving downright possessive, it made Sarah’s heart soar.
“Thanks, I can’t wait to meet those kiddies in the morning,” Ellen responded.
“Oh that will be fun for you,” Dean said as everyone in the room laughed at his smirk, he enjoyed his family, that wasn’t a secret to anyone.

Ari offered to show Ellen to her room so she could put her things away before they started the movie. Ellen could see why Dean had been drawn to Ari as she watched her as she followed her down the stairs. The younger lady had her long dark hair up in a pony tail which no only made her look younger but also displayed a natural sexiness about her. Ellen shook her head she couldn’t believe by looking at Ari’s slim frame that she had given birth to twins not seven months before. Ellen estimated the woman couldn’t be any larger than a size four.

“So the kitchen is stocked with snacks and such but feel free to come up to eat with us,” Ari said as they left the kitchen on the way to the bedrooms. Ellen nodded in approval of the room on the right because the colors seemed brighter. Otherwise the rooms were the same. They held double beds, two bedside tables, a closet, as well as a mirrored antique dresser. It was an eclectic mix of antiques in the same shade of walnut; it gave the bedrooms a Bed and Breakfast feel that Ellen liked though she thought it was a bit extravagant. The room she picked had a window seat that appealed to her more feminine side, something she rarely indulged.
“Oh I think I’ll like staying here,” Ellen said with a smile for Ari.

***
Jenny sat down at her desk as she prepared to write her only sister, Janice, regarding Erin’s wedding. The two siblings hadn’t spoken in over ten years. The last time had been a big blow out over Janice’s lifestyle. Janice was divorced and she enjoyed being a Cougar. Her last few men friends has been at least fifteen years younger than her and Jenny thought it was disgusting. Of course, Jenny had always been old fashioned. She was a widow and had no interest in obtaining a new husband. She had friends, lots of money and until recently a great relationship with her niece, whom she had raised as her own daughter since she had none of her own. Jenny sighed as completed the letter, prepared it to be mailed then bit her lip as the thought that she hoped Janice didn’t come.



TBC

Chapter 16 by EdenWrites
Chapter 16

Ellen could only smile as she walked into the kitchen the next morning. The room seemed over flowing with people. 
“Hi,” Amber said to the new comer a she looked up from her plate.
“Hey yourself,” Ellen said a she took the only empty seat.
“Do you want cereal or bacon and eggs, Ellen,” Ari asked as she got up to prepare something for her guest to eat.
“Cereal is fine,” Ellen said as she half watched Dean feed the twins. 
He was intent on his task as of the boys seemed to be trying to feed themselves while he attempted to keep the food on the trays and off the floor. They made happy noises the whole time.
“How did you sleep?” Sam asked above the sound of his nephews enjoying breakfast, before he heard the back door open and heard footsteps on the stairs. 
“Very nice, I love those beds. They are a lot more comfy then what I have at home.”
“I know they spoil you here,” Sarah said with a smile at Ari who put the bowl down in front of Ellen plus a glass of juice.
“We aim to please,” Ari said as she winked at Dean.
That seemed to be his saying lately.

Erin walked in the kitchen with a grin on her face and her fiancée close on her heels.
“So everything settled?” Sam asked.
“Yep, the condo is ready for us as well as all the furniture, we just have to show up.”
The engaged couple was beaming as Ellen was introduced before they went to their room to put away their bags.

Dean got up a few minutes later.
“Sam we have to get going,” he said to his brother who was talking to Sarah.
“Yeah okay give me a second, I am almost done.”
Megan touched Ari’s hand to show she wanted to get up from her chair, the booster chair was too high for her to jump down alone.
“Where are trying to go?” Ari asked as she looked at the little girl before she took her from the seat.
“With Daddy,” Megan said as she ran off down the hall to her room.
“Megan…” Dean started.
Ari raised her eyebrows at him.
“I’ll talk to her,” he said as he went after his daughter.

Dean found Megan as she sat in the floor pulling on her shoes.
“You can’t go Baby Girl.”
Sometimes he could only sigh at her when he saw how much she resembled Cassie.
“Yes Daddy I go with you and Uncle Sam,” she insisted as she continued her task.
“No, stop, look at me.”
She looked shyly into his face. She wanted to go with her Daddy, she loved to be around him. He made her smile and then she didn’t miss her mother quite so much. 
“You are going to see the horsies today with Abby and Ari.”
“Huh?”
“Yeah you don’t want to go with us when you can see the horsies and maybe if you are good they will let you ride one.”
“Really Daddy.”
“Absolutely,” he said as she went into his arms wearing one of her shoes.
“But…”
“We can do something when we all get back, okay.”
She nodded on his shoulder as he took her back in the kitchen. He sat her in the chair again, then pulled Amber’s hair before he turned to go toward the door.
“Sam we have to go,” Dean said as he went down the stairs and out the door.
“Okay, okay,” Sam said as he kissed Sarah on the cheek then smiled and left.

After the guys left or at least Sam and Dean it was decided that Ellen would go with Amber, Ari and Megan while Sarah watched the twins with Anthony and Erin. Chet was doing chores around the farm and they assumed probably chatting up one of the neighbors not to far away who was a widow. For a man in his fifties he loved to have women friends, but luckily he was also discreet and never talked about his work, or at least he insisted he didn’t. 

That night after they returned from the park late Dean and Ari talked quietly.
“So we should keep Megan with us, she won’t need the school if we can teach her about her gifts, especially if Rae has the same gift,” Dean said.
“We?”
“Well okay you and Sam will help,” Dean said with a grin.
Ari had taken on the task of teaching Amber at least while she was young.
“I mean do you think she should go there?” Dean asked as he snuggled up to his wife.
“Well, maybe we could at least talk to them and they could give us an idea of what she should learn.”
“That is an idea if they aren’t in it for the money and are interested in the kids knowing what they will have to deal with in their lives.”
“Exactly,” Ari said as she leaned up to receive his kiss.

It was slow as he pushed his tongue into her mouth she felt his hands on her stomach. His hands roamed over her body slowly as she heated up from his touch. He moved to straddle her body. Ari smiled at him as he moved his lips to her neck. She moaned as he pushed up her gown and unfastened her nursing bra. 
“Come to daddy,” he said with a smirk.

Downstairs, Sam and Sarah made love for the first time. Sarah could only smile as she traced Sam’s spine with her fingers. He was so taut it somehow surprised and delighted her all at once. Seeing him in jeans and a tee shirt all the time she never guessed how muscular he was under it all. Sam slid in and out of her overly wet opening with ease as she moaned against his neck. 
“Oh Sam,” she said as he continued to adore her body with his own.
His hands were all over her as tried to touch all of her. He knew that waiting would enhance their time together. But he was glad it finally happened. When he had come downstairs to talk to her he hadn’t exactly had sex on his mind but after a few minutes of talking it was all he wanted, no it was all they wanted. He loved Sarah and she had said she loved him too. That was all it has taken for them to lose their clothes and put an end to the their time of abstinence. 
“Sarah,” he said against her neck before he moved his hand between them to stroke her to climax.
“Oh Sam, that’s it, more please.”
Sam grinned to himself and he came not long after her. When they were done and the condom was discarded she lay in his arms happy and satisfied.

***
Dean and Ari woke the next morning to the sound of Erin’s voice shouting.
“What the hell Anthony, you chose now to tell me this?”
Dean hoped the girls were sleeping soundly otherwise they would come pouring into the room at any moment.
“Uh oh,” Dean said as he leaned up then reached over to put on this lounge pants before he went to the door to slowly pull it open. 
He saw his sister in the hall but only for a second before she went back into the room. He waited a few seconds to see what would happen and wasn’t surprised to see Anthony’s clothes fly into the hall.
“Erin can we talk about this,” Anthony said as he picked up his items from the floor, his voice sounded frustrated and a bit tired.

Dean shut the door before he got back in the bed. His fingers were still crossed that they would not hear a tap tap tapping on their door, Ari looked up at him.
“It doesn’t sound good for the wedding,” he said as he snuggled next to her again.
“I think they’ll be fine.”
“Why do you say that?”
“Just because they fight doesn’t mean they aren’t in love, you just don’t want to have to wear a tux,” she said with a smile as she leaned down to kiss him.
Dean shrugged, she had a point but he did want his sister to be happy.

Later that afternoon, Ari Ellen, and Sarah met up with Erin in the den. She had been quiet most of the day. Anthony had chosen to camp out downstairs because he refused to go to a hotel because he wanted badly to work things out with his fiancé. 
“So you ready to talk about it?” Ari asked as she and Sarah sat on either side of the one girl Winchester. Ellen sat across the room.
Erin looked from one to the other before she sighed.
“He cheated on me and I had no idea and he chooses now to tell me.”
“It is awful I don’t want to say that it is not, but Sweetie you love him right?” Ari said.

Erin nodded, she loved Anthony like no one she had ever known. Maybe she was being pig headed. How could he do that to her? Even though he had confessed it was before they had committed, it was just after they started to date. He had been out of town and trying to decide if he wanted to get serious with her or anyone. 

Sarah offered her advice next, “Cheating is wrong it is the worst thing you can do to your significant other short of abuse. But I agree with Ari if you love him I think you should forgive him. He told you to clear his conscious give him the freedom to tell you anything by letting him stay in your life.”

Ellen agreed with the younger ladies to a point but didn’t think that Erin should give in to fast or seem to eager to let the situation go. She expressed to her that it was best to lay ground rules now that it seemed he had started off in the wrong direction in the relationship. 
“So he did this before you were officially dating then that is good but he needs to know that talking things out will be expected.” 
Erin smiled for the ladies before they hugged. She took the night to consider their advice because she didn’t want Anthony to think she was a push over though he knew her temper could flair. 

***
That night Sam and Dean had a discussion with Anthony not quite the same as the ladies had with Erin but well, it was the Winchesters.
“Hey,” Dean said to Anthony as he and Sam took seats in the living room where Anthony sat watching television.
“Hey there, guess you heard what happened by now?”
“Yeah and we came down to kick your ass for cheating on our sister,” Sam said though he wore a smirk.
Dean watched Anthony with a more of a serious look on his face. After the time they had spent getting to know the guy he would have never expected that Anthony would have been anything but faithful to Erin. 

“Seriously, why would you do that?” Dean asked.
“Dean,” Sam said.
“I………I, it was before we actually decided we wanted to stay together and not see others.”
“Then why confess at all?” Dean asked with a frown.
He had never been a fan of cheating, of course, he had only been faithful to one woman and it was the one he married. Maybe he was being hard on Anthony but it was his prerogative since, well, Erin was his only sister.

Anthony explained how he wanted the air to be clear between him and Erin before they got married. He had felt guilty over the time of their relationship but didn’t know when a good time was to say something like that.
“Guys, I love Erin with all my heart. I didn’t tell her to hurt her. I wanted to be honest that’s all.”
Dean sighed, everyone made mistakes he knew that for certain. He still didn’t like that the man had held back the information for so long but it would be up to Erin to decide what to do.
“Fine well, I hope it works for you. I don’t know what Erin has decided, but you are free to stay here if she agrees,” Dean said as he and Sam prepared to go back up stairs.
“Thanks, Dean, I appreciate that you all have been more than welcoming to me and it is appreciated.”
***

Two days later the caravan headed to Texas as Ellen went off to visit Jo. She had enjoyed her short stay and insisted she would come again sometime. She didn’t know why she was so surprised that Dean was taking his father role in stride but she was proud of him. Both he and Sam insisted after the wedding things would get back to normal and they would go hunting again. It was important that the supernatural part of their lives ended in a satisfactory way. Elen had been surprised and excited when Sam killed Azazel she was less happy that Sam still had visions and Erin hinted that YED was only the tip of the iceberg for their family.

TBC
Pls leave feedback.
Chapter 17 by EdenWrites
At the first overnight stop of the trip, they checked into the hotel rooms that had been reserved for by Erin for all of them. It was a national chain with numerous amenities including a pool, spa and weight room as well as an on site restaurant/bar. They were all determined to make the trip an adventure. While the men retrieved the luggage the women and children went inside to check in at the desk before they went off to the rooms. Sarah and Erin were happy to help Ari with the twins while Ari kept up with the girls. 
“Thank you so much,” Ari said as they entered her and Dean’s room.
“No need to thank us,” Erin said as she sat Braeden on the floor on his now sturdy legs while she put up the portable cribs for them while Sarah kept an eye on both the boys. Dean called to get the room numbers and Ari smiled to herself as she hung up the phone. Maybe this trip will be good for the entire family she thought. 

She changed the girls into their swimsuits so they could get in a swim before the sun set while she had the other two ladies available to watch the boys. Afterward, Sarah and Erin went to their own rooms to figure out what Sam and Anthony had planned for their evening. 

Dean could only grin when he came into find his daughters in the middle of their bed watching cartoons, quietly. While his sons played in the cribs and made all kinds of noises. 
“Can you watch them while I change?” Ari asked before she stepped into the small rest room.
“Sure,” he said as he bounced on the bed which disturbed two young girls who were entranced by the tv show.
“Daddy stop,” Megan said with a pout.
“Well your’e no fun,” Dean said as he got a kick out of teasing her.
Amber shook her head as she kept watching the show.
“Shhhhh,” she said as Dean grinned as he moved his attention to the boys. 
He figured they would play with him and they wouldn’t tell him to be quiet. 

It wasn’t long after that they met up with Sam and Sarah down at the pool. The men watched the boys while Ari and Sarah took the girls in to play for a bit then they switched out so the ladies could watch the boys while Dean and Sam played in the pool and supervised the boys. 
It was a hot out in the Missouri sun and everyone had fun playing in the water especially the kids. Dean smiled as he watched Megan, dog paddle. Em was her new name she had given herself. He figured she had grown tired of him calling her Baby Girl though he still called her that in his head.
“Daddy,” she said as he snapped out of his reverie.
“Yes, Em, what’s up?”
“Got to go tee tee,” she said as he smiled at her. 
He took her out of the pool then led her over to Ari to take care of her.
He could only smile as they wondered off, while he wondered how he got so lucky.

Later, that evening after the kids were all in bed he and Ari snuggled under the covers in the quiet room. His hands had only begun to roam over her body as he kissed her neck when they felt something on the bed. The looked up to see Megan grinning down at them.
“What you doing?” she asked innocently.
“Trying to sleep, what’s wrong?” Dean asked with as much patience as he could muster.
She climbed between them on top of the covers and grinned as Ari tried not to laugh. Life with children was unpredictable. Though it would have been odd if none of the kids had ended up in their bed, actually, since they were in such close quarters. 

“You can stay but you have to be still,” Dean said as the little girl moved her head to his chest and her feet in Ari’s direction. 
“Okay, Daddy,” she said as she closed to her eyes before Dean ran his hand over her blonde curls.
She looked content as Dean shook his head and Ari smiled. Of course, a couple of minutes later Amber joined them and situated herself beside Megan while Ari moved closer to the other side of the bed. For a moment, Dean considered sending them both to their bed but Ari smiled at him and he knew she didn’t mind. 

Megan needed to be able to feel comfortable with them and Amber couldn’t be left out either. Megan still had nights that she cried herself to sleep which bothered Dean a bit he needed her to feel safe in her surroundings as she got over her mother’s death. On the other hand, he was still getting over his own mother’s death perhaps if he had been able to live a regular life it would have been easier for him and that was what he hoped for his child. They were all lucky the boys sleep through the night it made things a lot less hectic. 

Meanwhile, Sam and Sarah, made love in the peacefulness of their hotel room. Sarah couldn’t get enough of Sam and he adored with his large hands as they roamed her body. Thanks to Sam’s foresight they were able to use their own sheets. The idea of being intimate in a hotel room with questionable bedding had not appealed to him though Sarah had insisted the hotel had a great reputation. Sam thought he might come across as a bit anal about that sort of thing but with years of hotel experience behind him he believed in better safe than sorry. 

Sarah attempted to hold in a moan as Sam came before he moved to take care of the necessities. 
“Thank you,” she said to his back.
“For what?” he asked as he got back in the bed.
“For inviting me to the wedding.”
“Sarah, you are in the wedding,” he said with a grin.
She hit his shoulder as he leaned over to kiss her again.
“Oh that’s why I am here, so if someone else was in the wedding would they be in your bed?” she teasingly asked him.
He answered her with another kiss, this time it was long, lazy and left no room for doubt. She moved her arms around his neck as her mind went back to enjoying him. She loved he smell, his taste being with him whether making love or just hanging out. She had it bad for Sam Winchester. Part of her was happy and the other part still a bit unsure. She did know she wasn’t going to over think things at that moment. 
***

Near Dallas, Janice and Jenny discussed the upcoming Winchester visit as they sat on her back porch. They argued about when they would give the newcomers the background information of their family.
“But we don’t want to ruin the wedding,” Jenny said in frustration.
“We can’t keep it from them any longer. I had hoped Missouri would come and take the burden off of us.”
“It’s not her job to tell them, we are their aunts. She is really an innocent bystander. A pawn in the Winchester family game of manipulation that has been around since the beginning.”
Janice nodded. She knew Jenny wasn’t happy about her coming to the wedding but she had never met her nephews and it had been years since she had seen Erin. 
“Yeah you’re right, I guess I just hate to be the bearer of bad news.”
“Join the club,” Jenny said.

*** 
When the Winchesters rolled into town they were happy to see the bright shining Southern sun and feel it’s warmth. It took three hours to get to Erin’s condo where Sam and Sarah were going to stay. Anthony was to go to home to his place and Ari, Dean with the kids were to hang out with Aunt Jenny. Dean was a bit sad to leave Sam behind but he said nothing as his sister gave them directions for the ten-minute drive. 
“I’m sorry about this but we will be over in a bit I just have some errands to run. Aunt Jenny is really very nice and from what I remember our Aunt Janice is a hoot, kind of a gypsy wild woman.”
“Hey, don’t worry about us we’ll be fine,” Dean assured his sister as they drove off.
Erin, Sam and Sarah stood outside til they could no longer see the SUV before they wandered back into the building. She wasn’t sure why she felt melancholy, but being back in Texas even for a while settled on her uneasily. It wasn’t that she had a premonition she was ready for her new life to begin with Anthony and her brothers.

Dean found the address easily. He and Ari were getting the kids out of the car when their Aunt Janice came outside. She had a friendly face and it lit up when she saw Ari take one of the twins out of the car seat. 
“Here let me help you with him,” she said as she took Braeden.
He smiled up at her kind face, though he wiggled in her arms just before Jenny came out of the back door.
“Hey there, I am assuming you are Dean. Erin called to see you were on the way over. She will be here with your brother and his girlfriend shortly,” she said.
Dean nodded as he took Amber and Megan’s hands to let them met the ladies.

Amber was friendly because she loved to meet new people but Megan was obviously unhappy. Dean picked her up as she scrunched up her nose.
“Hey what’s going on?” he whispered to her.
She shook her head she had no idea how to explain that she had a bad feeling about the older lady. Dean sighed as she put her head down on his shoulder while Ari enquired about the problem with the look in her eyes. He really hoped Megan’s reaction wasn’t a sign that they were going to get bad news.
“She’ll be okay she doesn’t always take well to strangers,” he explained. 

TBC
Chapter 18 by EdenWrites
Author's Notes:
Keep in mind when I wrote this part of the fic I was making up their background.  It won't be like in the show.  Thanks for reading.

Dean and Ari got the kids out with a bit of help from Janice while Jenny held the door open. Once they were inside, they took their bags to the room. The boys seemed tired so they put them down for naps in the bedroom. 
After that was done, they decided to talk a while with their Aunts. Janice was the outgoing bubbly talker while Jenny tended to be a bit standoffish with them. Dean had the impression that Jenny was not pleased about his little family though it wasn’t what she said it was the way she looked at his children. He became uncomfortable after a few minutes and wanted badly for Erin and the rest to show up.

 “Let me get you all some drinks, Janice said when she saw the girls were quiet.
Amber followed her to the kitchen while Megan moved closer to Dean’s leg. Jenny was quiet in the silent room for long moments until Janice returned with two waters which were carried by Amber and coffees which the older lady had placed on a tray with mugs.

 “Here we go,” she said as she sat the tray on the table.  
Amber gave Megan a water bottle which the little girl held in her small hands but did not open.  
“So Dean you and Ari were married recently?” Jenny asked as if she didn’t know the answer. 
Ari and Dean figured she was stalling until the others arrived so they could hear the history of their family. Erin had hinted that Jenny let her know they were going to have the talk but no one had been certain when that would happen.  

 Erin had confided in Dean that she had a bad feeling about their history it was something she hadn’t been able to shake off. Dean and Sam didn’t know what could be so bad considering what the knew they hoped it couldn't be any worse or so they hoped.

 “Yes, we were married before the twins were born,” Ari said as she watched Dean who sat across from her near Megan in a chair.
The large living room went along well with the huge estate that was Jenny’s home. Dean couldn’t imagine growing up in such luxury the way Erin had. It was an entirely different world. He almost agreed with the idea that their dad had allowed their sister to stay. She had received every opportunity to succeed, yet all Erin wanted to do was to move on from her home to be closer to them. Maybe it was in their blood, he pondered the thought as the older woman stared at him again.

 “They're all very beautiful,” Janice said while Jenny remained quiet.
Jenny had always been judgmental, Janice wondered how Erin had become such a free spirit with her upbringing but she figured it was in the genes. Mary had been a runaway and John was an ex marine. The two of them had done what they could, with what fate had handed them through no fault of their own their families, well, that was another story.

***
 Several hours later after the small family had a nap the others finally arrived. Dean turned over to see on the bedside clock that it was after six in the afternoon. He must have awakened the others because when he turned over again the other three were rubbing their eyes. He could only smile at Ari. He thought she looked cute with her hair messy and she was mid yawn.  
“What’s so funny?” she asked as the two girls in between them looked at Dean too.
“Nothing, we should probably get up I think I heard Sam downstairs.  
“Yeah, Uncle Sam,” Amber said as she crawled over Dean to get out of the bed.  
Megan still seemed a bit sluggish as she let out a big yawn.
“Come on sleepyhead,” Dean said as he picked her up to set her on her feet.
“Oh Daddy,” she said as she followed Amber out of the room. 

 Once they were all situated in the den, all that is included Erin, Sam, Sarah, Anthony as well as Dean and his group minus the twins, who were being watched by the housekeeper, Jenny looked around with a smile. It was the first real smile Dean had seen from the older woman, he liked it because it reminded him of his father.  

 “So it took a while to decide about telling you all the history of your family since in the future it may not only come in handy but there are things you need to know.”
“Hold on. I want to say that it’s is wonderful to finally have the three Winchester children all together. I’ve wanted to meet you boys for many years,” Janice interrupted.
Jenny cleared her throat, “We can do that later don’t you think,” she chided her sister.
“Well, okay carry on,” Janice conceded with a small smile.
Jenny had always been the bossy one of them.

 “As I was saying I gather since John had not told you of Erin considering the way you all met I assume he might not have known some things. We felt this was a good time with the marriage for you to know the information.”
“Please can we do this,” Janice interrupted again.”

 Jenny’s story went something like this. 
Your parents were both from wealthy families.
“What?” Sam interrupted though Sarah touched his knee to quiet him.
Ari smiled as she watched Dean who seemed to be in shock. 
The thing about Mary was that she was head strong from birth she never wanted to listen and at every turn tryied to be normal like the rest of the kids she knew. Her families money was of no interest to her it was the reason she ran away. Unfortunately, her family had her life planned out for her and despite her leaving they still had control of EVERY aspect of her life. There wasn’t a moment that they did not know where she was or who she was involved with.

“Um you mean like spies?” Sam asked only to receive a raised eyebrow from his aunt at the interruption, “Sorry,” he mumbled.
John Winchester was your mother’s chosen husband from day one, well after Ben did his disappearing act. Our families had made a deal you see. The deal went back to the beginning of the founding of our country.
She stopped talking that was when Jenny took over.
They were a part of a secret society. They took oaths and made promises in blood. The dark days that will come in the future are a direct result of such pacts but this is our story too.

 So when Mary left they decided to use Plan B. The marine known as John Winchester settled in Lawrence, Kansas a city known for supernatural activity. No,w that wasn’t something that either John or Mary knew or cared about. John met Mary while she worked as a dental assistant. They fell in love right away and got married.
 
 However, before Mary met John, before she settled down to a real job she made some promises of her own. It was a time when she needed money and refused to do the things most runaways do.
 
“Mom made a deal didn’t she?” Sam asked.
You mother was in a bind she was on the streets though we now know that her family knew her every move. They even had someone in town watching her.  
Jenny had her wits back by now. She pulled herself together after she returned to the room with a tissue in her hand. Dean’s expression never changed. He couldn’t get out of his mind that their family had been influential and they way they had lived had been such a contrast to that.

 Jenny started again, Missouri Moseley’s family were servants for the Winchesters many years ago. Missouri had gifts as a child and our family took notice. Missouri kept an eye on Mary as a favor to the Winchesters. She wanted to do it because Mary had been a sweet child that she played with when she was younger herself. She and Mary were only a few years apart in age. But, Mary didn’t know that Missouri lived in Lawrence until she approached her one day on the street. They struck up a friendship all over again.

 “So why didn’t Missouri tell her what was going on with all of this?” Sarah asked.
Jenny ignored the question.
Missouri could only watch, she had to stay out of it. Mary had made her own choice in matters. Of course, she never thought keeping secrets would get her killed.  
Janice interrupted again, “Tell them the important part,” she insisted.
Jenny cleared her throat again. 
Mary youngest child is not John’s son.
Sam stood up, “What the hell kind of lies are you telling here?” he bellowed.

 Everyone looked his way.  
“Sam sit down,” Dean demanded.
Erin could only close her eyes this was not what she had expected. 
Sam please Erin said in her head.
“Sit down are you crazy? And Please? Are you going to stay here and listen to this?” he said as he fled the room with Sarah behind him.
Dean’s jaw hardened. His heart was pounding hard in his chest. But he sat still. Why wasn’t he as surprised as Sam. Maybe it was because of what Dad had told him. Maybe he had known there was something else that Dad didn’t say. Ari watched him. Maybe he should have told Sam that he arrived to get him when Jessica died because Dad had called him and told him to get his brother out. Maybe there were too many lies between them. He loved his brother but had he known they didn’t share a father?

 Since no one else moved Jenny continued.
In most scenario’s these type of things involve the first born but in Mary’s case she had stalled them until she couldn’t any longer. She was a married woman when they performed a ritual on her involving demon blood it was a transfusion and invitro all in one. Then later she had to pretend that her child was her husbands.

 “All those years we thought Missouri was our friend?” Dean finally asked.
“She was the person Mary visited after ritual happened she counseled her but Mary couldn’t hurt your father she hoped it would all be okay,” Janice said quietly, “Missouri has always been there for you all, she isn’t to blame. John found her ………”
“Just as it was planned, right?” Dean said this time he was up yelling as he flailed his arms.  
Megan started to cry as she saw his anger; it’s what stopped him and allowed him to take a deep breath. Ari picked up the little girl as they all left the room with Amber following behind. 

***
 Sam was outside in the dark pacing when Sarah came out.  
“Hey are you okay?”
“What do you think?” he yelled in her general direction.
He wanted to throw something. Sarah took him by the arm then looked up in this face.
“I’m so sorry. I know you hate that you feel you have been manipulated your whole life. But you have the power to control how you react to this.”
Sam sat down in the porch swing where Sarah joined him before the rest came out of the house.  

 “Hey you okay?” Ari asked as they all sat down.
“It’s just sinking in?” Sam said as he tried to regain his calm.  
He thought Sarah was right, he had to stay in control. Besides the demon was dead maybe things where going to be better. It would take time for him to get used to the idea of what he had been told. Who is my father? Was it Azazel? What am I?

 Dean was quiet but he was also livid. So many years and he wondered how much of the information had their father gathered about his own family. He stretched before he sat down to put Megan in his lap. The two girls with the exception from a little crying from Megan had been fairly quiet. 
 
 Amber went to sit with her uncle Sam who was glad to have her to hold. She was so innocent and as much as he loved Sarah something about that unconditional kid love was what he needed at that moment. Amber gave him a big hug and he smiled at her. With such innocence in the world he would take the higher ground whenever he could, he promised himself. 

***
 Erin and Anthony stayed in the den once everyone was gone. Erin was afraid after all the things that had been shared Anthony might change his mind about her.
“So am I such a catch now?”
“Yeah about that,” he teased, “Did I tell you my family is descended from Count Dracula?”
She punched him in the side as she laughed.
“No really, Erin I’m not marry your family, thank God, I am marry you.”
“Thanks for that,” she said just before the sound of a babies anguished cries could be heard through out the house.

Dean and Ari rushed inside leaving the girls out on the patio with Sam and Sarah. Dean was the first to the room. He found Jenny holding a screaming John Michael. Dean had to hold his nose when the odor of the babies dirty diaper hit him.
“I was going to change him when I heard him crying ,“ she said.
“Um, I’ll do it,” Ari said as she entered the room then took the baby.
Dean shook his head as his heart rate slowed. Everything was fine but he had been concerned for a moment. John Michael was the fussy one it would only make sense that he would be the one to make all the racket for such a small thing as a dirty diaper and a stranger handling him.
“Sorry,” Jenny mumbled as she left the room.
Dean felt a bit sorry for the lady. They had invaded her space and now the noise factor had risen with the introduction of the twins to her environment.

Dean stopped her before she was out the door.
“Not your fault, looks like John Michael has his namesakes temperament.”
“Yeah, I see that,” she said as she stood awkwardly in front of her nephew, “Can we talk a minute?” she asked.
“Um, sure,” Dean said as he looked from Jenny to where Braeden was kicking in the other portable crib, “Let me get him okay.”
Jenny nodded as he picked up the other twin to take out in the hall. Ari smiled as the left.

Dean followed his aunt down the hall to the living room. They sat down, him on the sofa with the baby in his lap to play and Jenny sat in a straight back chair across from him. It seemed unreal do Dean as he sat among all the opulence of the home. The large fireplace dominated the wall which seemed massive. There was a wet bar one side of the room as well as antique vases in the other sitting area not far away y that sat on carved tables. He tried not to stare, obviously Jenny had not been above receiving the share of wealth that the family had owned over the years. He couldn’t wait to hear what happened to his father’s share.

“I was just going to say I was a bit surprised to see that Ari wasn’t how do I say this………..”
“Wasn’t white?” Dean supplied with a smirk.
“Yes, your sister never mentioned that point.”
“Erin is a free spirit like you said, she probably hasn’t noticed yet,” this time Dean punctuated his statement with a frown.
Jenny put her chin in the air. “I have nothing against none white people, Dean, I was just surprised.”
“Aunt Janice,” Dean said for the first time ever, “Didn’t seem to have an issue it either.”
“Yes, another free spirit, had she been around when Erin came to
live with us, well your sister would have been a gypsy.”
Dean smiled. 
“My husband and I couldn’t have children and we loved having Erin visit. Though Mary was never rally an advocate, your father thought it was a good idea for us to have her over now and again.”
Dean wondered again how he could have totally blocked out his own sister. It bothered his often. His break down after the fire must have been severe for his memory to wipe away so clean. He had vowed to stop blaming his father for that especially after seeing
the advantages Erin had been given, she had been the lucky one.
“Did I ever come visit?”
“Actually when you were about a year old you came with your parents, John was not a fan of my husband either. He felt he was too old for me and married me for my money.”
“Oh.”
“I think that started the rift between us. I loved my husband, David, very much. He died a few years ago of cancer.”
Dean was quiet. Braeden made the only noise that filled the room just before Sam came in the house again with Sarah and the girls.


TBC
Chapter 19 by EdenWrites
Chapter Nineteen

{Invisible Realm}
Mary heard her name being discussed while she was working. She, Cassie and Jess where working on a very large quilt with several hundred others. Mary had been distracted when the sound of her name floated to her ears from the earth far below. Suddenly, all the talking around her seemed far away but she couldn’t hear any real
conversation, just that one mention. She was a bit frustrated with the incident. She frowned as Cassie who sat beside her as she busily worked. Jessica was the one to ask what was wrong.
“They are talking about me, I think someone is revealing my truth,” she said as she bit her lip.
Jessica looked nervously around. They were supposed to focus on the here and now their paths had ended. Though she knew, Mary was understandably nervous after having told her and Cassie what hat happened.  
“Let’s take a break okay but you really are going to have to let this all go, okay?” Jessica said with a smile as she and Cassie both got up with the older woman to wander off to chat.

{Back to the visible Realm}
  That night with the girls in another guest room and the twins sleeping across the room , Ari finally had a chance to get Dean’s response to what had been revealed to them.
“So what do you think about what they said today?” she asked as she lie snuggled in his arms.
He was quiet as he began to consider what he wanted to say.
“This may sound strange but I was more shocked about the wealth of our ancestors then about Sam’s heritage.”
“Really?”
“Dad had alluded to Sam being special more times then I can count. Of course, when Sam began to have visions I thought that was what is was all about. But before Dad died he also gave me an ominous warning that if Sam used his power, meaning visions or so I thought, for evil then I was to kill him.”
“What?”
“Yeah it wasn’t something I was every going to do…I mean kill my little brother it was crazy …..”
“Did you tell Sam?”

 Yes, I did and he reacted as if I thought he would. He was almost afraid of the visions after but neither of us knew there was more to it.”
“Has he shown other signs of being different?”
That was when Dean told her about what happened the day they rescued them from Milton and Azazel.”
“Oh,” was all she could muster.
Dean went on to explain to her how the demons who attacked Ben and Alec in their car had scurried off when Sam showed up. That incident had shaken Sam though he was only able to think about after the rescue.
“Can I just say Wow?” she asked she turned over to face him.
“Yeah, Wow is a good word. I think Dad must have found out the truth before he died. He really needed me around to take care of Sam for a deeper reason.”

Meanwhile, Sam thought he better share the same things that Dean had told Ari with Sarah. She deserved to know what he was capable of doing. Though it was late, they had been up chatting with Erin and Anthony. The other two had gone off to their bed when Sam felt the need to confess.
“Shouldn’t we go to bed?” Sarah asked as Sam hesitated to move..
“Actually I need to tell you something.”
“Oh there is more?” she asked with a half smile.
Sam nodded as she sat back down beside him. 
“Okay.”
“Sarah remember how I told you I killed the thing that murdered Mom and Jess?”
“Yes and that was awesome news, I know you spent years worried about that.”
“Yes, but I,,,”
“What?”
“I may have left out some things. Sarah it’s not just visions any more…”
He explained what he meant about the things that had happened to him and around him. She only smiled up at him.

“But with your job, they’re good skills right?”
Sam thought how beautiful and accepting she was of him and it made him wish he was normal all over again. But maybe Sarah didn’t want normal, it was something he should consider.  
“Yeah, you could say that, but I have the potential to be very dangerous. I don’t want you to get hurt in the cross fire.”
“Please don’t start this again, Sam, I love you. I know the kind of man you are no matter what. I saw you get angry today and you had every right to be upset but you didn’t hurt anyone.”
Sam shook his head. She was so stubborn.
“Doesn’t all this other worldly stuff scare you?”
Sarah smiled, “It is a part of you world, it has been your life forever. Sam either you 
want me or you don’t She took his hand as he leaned down to kiss her. Erin had listened from outside of the room with a smile on her face. Good going Sam, Erin said in his head. He wasn’t surprised as he continued to kiss Sarah. Erin was a romantic despite being a Winchester. Erin walked to her room before Sarah pulled Sam off the sofa to go
to their room. Sam grinned at Sarah and decided he would save the sibling connection information for another time.

***

The next afternoon the family all gathered again; this time the twins were present. Dean didn’t want them out of his sight again.
“It is going to be hard to talk over them,” Jenny insisted as she looked over to where the boys were playing.
“Do your best,” Dean said without batting an eye.
“Go ahead, Jenny, the boys are fine,” Janice encouraged her sister as she lounged on the sofa with a cigarette in hand.
It was only a prop since she didn’t want to smoke around the boys, it was a hint for her sister to get on with the show so she could go outside and relax.

“Sam, let me start by saying there could still be some of John in you,” Jenny said with a slight smile.
“I’m Nephillim and nothing can be done about it,” he said as Sarah took his hand.
He seemed almost shy, he and Sarah had discussed the implications of what happened to Mary once they were in bed the night before.
“Seriously?” Dean asked with raised eyebrows. “He has a point,” Janice said quietly.
“But we do not know if somehow Mary was able to get some of your father’s DNA into the mix, the information we have is third hand at best,” Jenny said though the others were still talking around her.
Sam heard what she said but he believed it may have been wishful thinking.
“I think we are using the definition loosely here,” Erin added.
“But it does mean part human part fallen angel,” Dean said as all eyes landed on him.
“And a fallen angel is a….” Sam began before he was interrupted.
“Sam the way you use your gifts is what matters,” Jenny said.
“Yes, your character and your life are the key not your DNA,” Janice added.
“They’re right,” Sarah reiterated as she squeezed his hand.
The room was quiet for a moment before Dean asked a question, “What about Megan?”
The little girl looked up at him.

Janice explained that they knew from Missouri about Megan’s gift. It was a natural gift.
“Twenty percent of the world’s population have those types of gifts. Empaths and Psychics have them in a degree but others are simply more compassionate than the normal human being. They have a finely tuned nervous system that allows them to experience the world on a more intense level. It can be used for good or it can drive them
insane. Though she could just as easily become a great painter or writer or world leader, again it is how she chooses to use the gift.”
“But it can be managed without treatment or drugs?”
“Absolutely.“
“Okay can we get back to the history lesson?” Erin asked with a laugh.
 
“So we needed to discuss the monetary part of what happened in the Winchester past, right?” Janice said to get Jenny back on track.
"There was a trust set up for Mary and John but Mary refused it without telling John. She assumed he would not want any part of her family’s money. She didn’t know the fund was from both families and that if she refused it would simply sit there until someone claimed it. It could be you, Erin and your brothers or even the grandchildren. The money has been there growing interest all this time."  
“Really?” Erin said.

”What, Where, Why?” Sam asked.
The money was from the societies where our ancestors belonged. In this case, the Winchester and the Remingtons, not the gun family. they would not give the money to a family unless the family was able to complete the transaction. The transaction was intermarrying these specific families. They figured if they could not control their own children then they did not need large amounts of money. The money they were dealing with was in the millions at that time. Originally, the wanted Mary to marry Ben, John’s older brother but that was when she ran off and Ben married someone else, someone that was not on the approval list. By that time, they figured with John overseas and learning to obey rules, he would be an easier person to manipulate. In the end, he fell right into their hands.

“But mom and dad married?” Dean said as he struggled to understand.
“Right they did because the manipulations worked. That is why the money is still in trust for your family and your children.”
“Oh.”
“All you have to do is sign a form and it is yours to be divided between the three of you,” Janice said.
“Sounds to good to be true,” Dean said with a frown.
“Think of all the good you can do,” Jenny said, “It is all up to you how you use it, the amount has to be pretty much endless by now.”
Dean remembered his Dad’s finally words, I just want you to know that I am so proud of you.. before he told him about Sam. He wasn’t sure why he remembered but somehow it seemed their father was taking care of them from the grave or hell wherever he had gone. 
“So we have one uncle and two aunts, correct?” Sam asked.
“Yes, there are no relatives left on your mother’s side that we are aware of,” Jenny said a bit ominously.

“Um why is that?” Sam asked though he had known about there not being anyone left because his researched had dead-ended on his mother’s family.
“If there are any of them left then we haven't heard of them,” Janice said as she got up to head toward the patio for her cigarette break.  

The room was silent again except for the sounds of the boys playing. Anthony squeezed Erin’s hand, before Megan motioned to be pulled into Ari’s lap.  
“I’m hungry,” Amber said as she stood in front of Dean.”
Everyone laughed at that and the tension was broken.
“Well before we go have some dinner does anyone have any questions. Anything that wasn’t covered that you want to know,” Jenny asked.


TBC
Chapter 20 by EdenWrites
Author's Notes:
This is the final chapter in Relatives and Demons.  The next story, Secrets and Solutions starts ten years later.  Thanks for reading. 
Chapter Twenty

The rehearsal dinner was an old fashioned Texas barbecue catered by Erin's favorite place, Spring Creek. She had always loved to stop by on the way home from school or work to grab a sandwich or a baked potato to enjoy later. Her mouth watered with the thought of their barbecued sausages.

The wedding rehearsal hadn't taken but about thirty minutest to complete , most of the time was spent explaining to Megan why she was throwing flowers onto the ground. Erin had laughed as Amber rolled her eyes at her sister. Ari had explained patiently to the little girl that it was a tradition and she should just follow Amber and do as she did. Megan had conceded after she realized they all were waiting on her.
"Okay Aw Ri," she said shyly.
Erin thought her nieces were adorable. She felt lucky to have found her siblings when she had. They were a couple of very lucky men and she would make sure they understood that as often as possible.

Erin bit her lip as she looked around to see what the others were doing. Most were still filled their plates as they went down the buffet line. They had it set up on the grass but the patio was large enough to accommodate a large table with chairs. She caught sight of Dean as he carried one of the twins across the lawn, she could just see that it was the blonde one so it was John Michael, she had to smile to herself.

She could also hear the noise of the other children as they ran around with little interest in eating. Alec had brought his wife and their two boys who were five and six years old. His wife, who was a petite Brunette named Tammy, was nice. She had met her a few times over the years. Her uncle, Ben, who was going to take her down the aisle had come with his wife, Gina, also which rounded out the group except for her two best girl friends from work, and the groomsmen who were Anthony's brothers.
Anthony was one of three boys whose parents had died in a car accident five years before. They were all tall good looking Italians from a good sturdy bloodline of Costa.

Anthony’s best friend, Milo, was out of town on business until the next morning so he hadn’t been able to make the rehearsal. He promised he would be able to walk a straight line down the aisle so Anthony had let him slide with only a warning that he better not ruin their wedding. Erin laughed at the thought of her gentle fiancée rolling his eyes at the promise.

Suddenly she snapped back to reality when she felt Anthony’s hand run along her leg. She looked up and into his brown eyes.
“You okay? You getting nervous?” he asked with a grin.
“No I was thinking about that stripper we had at the bachorlette party last night,” she teased him.
Anthony raised his eyebrow but grinned at her. The men’s stag get together had been all about bonding at the local bar while the girls had gone off to a fancy dinner. Anthony knew there was no stripper involved, or at least he had assumed.
“Really?”
“Oh I didn’t mention that when we came back? He also was a tall muscular brunette, I think Italian. Just blame aunt Janice,” she said with a twinkle in her eyes.
He shook his head before he kissed her cheek, he knew she was kidding.

Ari and Sarah showed up with the twins to sit by them a few minutes later.
“Hey you two, so they are going to do the set up in the morning?” Ari asked with a smile.
“Yes, the tent, the gazebo the chairs, they are coming early so I’m sure we will all be up at the crack of dawn,” Erin said with a yawn.
“Sounds exciting,” Sarah said as she played with Braeden in her lap while she looked out over the expanse of yard to find Sam.

She saw him chasing one of the little boys, Alec’s son, before he picked him up to twirl him around. The sight gave her butterflies in her stomach. She loved Sam so much. Whatever he was he wasn’t evil, she was convinced of that.
“You okay?” Ari asked as she noticed Sarah’s facial expression had changed though she seemed content.
“Yeah, I’m fine.”
***
It was about a half hour after the pastor left to go home that Jenny went up to bed. She said goodnight to everyone and winked at Erin. Erin knew despite the strain in their relationship giving her the wedding was important to her aunt. Janice stayed outside with the others. She grinned at the younger couples as she sipped her wine.
Alec and Tammy sat as they talked to Sam and Sarah. Their boys ran around as the followed Amber and Megan. All four seemed to have slowed down from earlier but refused to be ready to go to bed.
“So how long you think they will last?” Tammy said to Alec.
Alec grinned at his sons, “I don’t know you know how energetic they can be.
Sam laughed, “Sounds like you too have as much fun as Dean with his bunch.”
Alec smiled, this was the first day that he had a chance to spend real time with both brothers in a calm situation.

Meanwhile, Dean and Ari readied the twins to take them inside. They gathered up the diaper bag a well as the portable crib.
“Hey we will be back in a bit,” Ari said as she followed Dean who carried Braeden.
“We’ll be here, take your time,” Erin said with a wink as Ari laughed to herself.

When the couple and the boys were out of sight Erin turned in Anthony’s arms.
“Well you do know you are sleeping at your apartment tonight, right?”
Anthony moved his fingers over Erin’s nose before he pulled her to his chest for a long sultry kiss. Her hands went around his back as she immediately had second thoughts about not sleeping with him that night. Who needs tradition, she thought. Anthony pushed his tongue into her mouth before Erin moaned against his lips.
“No, I’m not changing my mind,” she said just as her pal, Jillian came onto the patio to say they were leaving.

“Okay see you tomorrow,” Erin said as she cleared her throat.
Anthony’s brothers had disappeared with her girlfriends after dinner, she had a feeling they went to make out some where. Every now and again she had seen them talking to one of her siblings but the twinkle in Jillian’s eyes was apparent even in the twilight.
“Wait,” Erin said to her friend’s retreating back.
Jillian turned around, with a hand on her hip and a grin on her face, “Yeah?”
“Did you have fun tonight?”
“Oh we had a great time,” she bit her lip as Anthony laughed, “I always liked Anthony’s brothers,” she added.
“See you later,” Anthony said.

Dean and Ari put the boys down in their portable cribs. The two little ones were sound asleep as soon as their heads hit the pillows. The two adults watched them rest for a few moments before they decided to take advantage of the time alone. They liked to watch them sleep though neither had ever confessed it to the other. They had no idea how natural it was to enjoy that activity.
“So are we going back out right away,” Ari asked in a whisper as she raised her eyebrow at him. He took her hand and led her back towards the bed where he sat down then pulled her into his lap.

His hands roamed under her shirt as he kissed her longingly on the lips. She was flat on the bed before she had a chance to think. He peppered her neck with kisses while he reached to unbutton her blouse. Her hands were on his neck and face as she tried to keep up with him. He seemed a bit in a hurry.
“Dean? Dean, hold on,” she said as she moved away from him.
Her heart was pounding hard in her chest but one of them had to think logically. He looked down at her as though he had no idea why she had stopped him, “What?”

“We should lock the door,” she said as she bit her lip.
His expression changed from annoyed to understanding as he got up to take care of the door. She pushed him against the wall when he came near her again. He pulled her to his chest before he brought his lips down on hers again. She unzipped his pants and moved them over his hips as they continued to kiss. She dropped her panties to save time before he picked her up and turned so she was flat against the wall.

He slid easily inside of her moist cavern. She held in a moan as it threatened to escaper her lips. While they made love she caressed his firm bottom as he moved against her. The entire time he kissed her slowly and deliberate. His heart was in overdrive as they came together. Before he came she looked up into his green eyes to smile at him. Dean smirked.
“I’m sorry,” he said a minute later as he put her down then pulled up his boxers and zipped his pants.
“Don’t worry about it, we should get back outside with the others.”

After she had adjusted her clothing and put her underwear back on he pulled her into his arms.
“I love you so much,” he confessed.
“I know, I love you too. We haven’t had much time alone it was getting to me too,” she said as she bit her lip against his shoulder.
He moved her back to look in her eyes, “Not a good thing for either of us I guess,” he said with a small smile. But it was nothing that a quickie couldn’t cure for them.
“This will be all over soon and we can get back to normal,” she said as she touched his cheek. She put her arms around his neck after he leaned back from her a little.
“I don’t ever want to be with anyone else, do you know that?” she asked as she looked in his eyes.

Part of him didn’t understand how she could love him though he felt he had every reason to love her. She was kind, gentle, warm, understanding and beautiful.
“I do now,” he said as he looked shyly at her while he moved a strand of hair behind her ear.
“Don’t forget it okay, no matter what happens.”
He nodded as he kissed her again, this time gently but with much meaning, before they checked to make certain the boys were still sleep soundly before they left the room. Dean wouldn’t forget it and he wanted to be extra kind to his woman, the woman who had sworn to love him forever on their own wedding day and again a few minutes before. He hoped she never had cause to reconsider.
***
The next morning it was barely seven o’clock when the wedding preparations began outside. Everyone seemed to be milling about by the time Ari and Dean had the kids ready. They all ate their breakfast and made their plans for the day. The wedding was to be mid afternoon and they all had hair appointments and such preparations needed to be cared for.
The ladies were going to the salon with the children to get manicures as well as up do’s. The men had to get their tuxedoes and come back to help with the set up for the wedding. It was a plan made to save time.

“So Dean, you and Ari were married at the courthouse, right?” Anthony asked as they got in his SUV when he arrived to pick them up.
“Yeah, it was all about timing it is a long story. She didn’t mind and I never thought I would get married,” Dean replied as he smiled at Sam who had gotten in the front because of his long legs.
“In your line of work I could understand that. Looks like you chose the right woman, she does not seem to mind your work.”
“No she doesn’t, I am glad I chose her.”
“You mean she chose you right?” Sam asked as they backed out of the drive way.
“Same difference, college boy,” Dean teased his brother.
Anthony laughed at the two of them.

The ladies had fun taking turns watching the twins as they all took turns with the different stylist. The girls were good as they had their hair rolled and pinned so they would look perfect later on. Megan was fussy at first but when she saw that Amber behaved she settled down.
***
At two on the dot, the music began and the wedding started. Erin peeked out from her old room of stairs and was convinced all one hundred guests had arrived. She bit her lip as her aunt came up to get her and tell her that her turn was imminent.
“Thanks for everything Aunt Jenny, I really appreciate this. You feel free to visit whenever you like, okay?”
“You look beautiful my dear, that cream color is perfect,” Jenny said as she looked her niece over.
Jenny hugged her tight, “Of course dear, now we have to go down or they all will wonder what happened to the bride your uncle Ben is waiting,“ the older lady said as she looked at Erin with her eyes full of tears. John would be so proud, she thought.

Erin smiled when she saw the bridesmaids in their spaces, their pale gold off the shoulder dresses sparkled as the chiffon material glistened in the reflection of the sun. The little flower girls, Megan and Amber waited impatiently, in their pale gold dresses, as they tried to be still too. Then Erin eyed Alec’s son, Chris, who was the ring bearer and could only smile as he looked up at her in his little brown suit that matched the men’s wedding attire.

Her calf length lace dress fit her body perfectly as she swayed confidently down the aisle. The fitted heart shaped bodice emphasized her curves and Anthony felt lucky to be alive but also lucky to have found Erin. Dean cleared his throat as Erin handed her bouquet to her maid of honor, Ari. Erin had to smile at Sam as he gave her a wink before the pastor begin the service. She tried not to grin but with her brothers at her side she was bursting with joy. Stop it you too, she said in her head. They all smiled as Erin became Mrs. Anthony Costa.
**

After the ceremony, they reception was held at the Omni Mandalay Hotel at Las Colinas in a small ballroom. It was a half hour drive but it was beautiful and the place Erin had always wanted to have her wedding reception. What they thought might be a sedate affair turned out to be fun with the children all over the place playing while the grown ups danced.
“So you are an old married lady now,” Sam said as he danced while he danced to a slow song with his sister.
“I suppose but I think Anthony and I will work out well, hell, he travels all the time and I hope to go hunting with you and Dean often. We have to get the rest of the supernatural mystery figured out before the twins are twelve, right?”
Sam smiled. He was going to love having Erin around.
“Oh and when are you going to make an honest woman out of Sarah?”
“Don’t worry about that, we have our plans,” Sam said mysteriously.
***

That night after all the guests had gone the siblings and their significant others went up to Anthony and Erin’s suite to hang out together. The children had gone home with aunt Jenny and aunt Janice with little resistance since they were all tired from two days of strenuous playing and relatives.

“You sure you want us in here?” Ari asked with a grin as she looked around the massive room.
There was a large den, fireplace, a wet bar and walk-out balcony with patio furniture
“Yes, we got a large room so we could party til dawn,” Erin said with as smile at her sister in law.
Dean walked over to the wet bar to see what was stocked only to pull out a bottle of whiskey.
“Oh yeah, now your talking.” he said as he filled a glass before he offered it to Sam who laughed at him.
Sarah grinned as she and the ladies went out to the patio to take in the view, this spending time with Sam is going to be an adventure, she thought.
“Our plane desn’t leave for Maui til noon tomorrow take off your shoes and relax,” Anthony said as he pulled off his bowtie before he smiled at his brothers in law.


THE END of Story Three
This story archived at http://https://www.valentchamber.com/vault/viewstory.php?sid=1135