Lic 'Em and Stic 'Em by Nicety
Summary:

Carmel & Rod

They met and fell in lust, but in a small town things done in the dark have a way of coming to the light. Carmel Wilde is a single mother trying to do the right thing. Rod Woods is a man bored with his seemingly perfect life. Lust, betrayal, drugs and money. Who will end up on top and who will get screwed?

Disclaimer:All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


Categories: Original Fiction Characters: None
Classification: None
Genre: Erotica, Family
Story Status: None
Pairings: None
Warnings: Adult Situations, Drugs/Drug Use, Extreme Language, Homosexuality, Original Characters, Racism, Strong Sexual Content , Threesome+, Un-betaed , Work in Progress
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 5 Completed: No Word count: 12444 Read: 19228 Published: 07/09/11 Updated: 03/11/11

1. Chapter 1 by Nicety

2. Chapter 2 by Nicety

3. Chapter 3 by Nicety

4. Chapter 4 by Nicety

5. Chapter 5 by Nicety

Chapter 1 by Nicety
Author's Notes:

This is the Cast. Wish I could say those dimples were mine and a couple other body parts none are.

 

All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

CAST

 

Carmel Wilde

 

Rod Woods

 

Cat WildeDiamond Long

 

Dexter

 

Darren Jones

 

Holly Woods

 

Ernie Bush

 

Jean Claude Bertrand

End Notes:

Hope you liked them. That was a job to get them up.

Chapter 2 by Nicety
Author's Notes:

How they met.

All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

Rod loved watching her high yellow ass jiggle as he stabbed his big cock into her sloppy wet cunt from behind.

She was tight as the fist he used to use when his wife refused to fuck him and after three kids that was often. He’d never told Holly that he’d had a vasectomy nine years ago when he’d gone to his high school reunion soon after the birth of their last child.

He’d lived in fear for a while that he had put his pride and joy in the hands of a butcher until he’d gotten an erection after the procedure had healed. Having a hitchhiker suck him off in exchange for a ride several weeks later had been a relief and he had dropped the girl to her boyfriend’s front door with a smile.

“Oooohhh yeah daddy, gimme that big dick good baby!”Carmel squealed into the pillow so that the other occupants of the no-tell motel couldn’t hear her.

Better it was her face in the pillow as it was he was afraid he would have to wash with bleach because the bedbugs would be taking up residency on him.

His wife thought he played basketball with his boys but they had all learned to cover for each other and he had an excuse for coming home hot and sweaty twice a week.

Holly had forgotten what the funk of sex smelled like because they barely had sex once a month now and he took perverse pleasure in going home to her with the smell of another woman’s pussy on him.

It happened the first time he met Carmel. There wasn’t a single bottle of water in the brown Mountaineer he drove his family to church in and he couldn’t wash his dick off.

His hard on hadn’t gone down from the time she’d come into his classroom yelling that she wanted to talk to the fucking teacher who was gonna keep her kid back and she had burst through the door wearing a clingy green thigh high dress with elbow length sleeves and brown strappy heels that showed off her thick legs, slim waist and nice sized breasts.

He hadn’t gotten up for fear of lunging over his desk after her like a hungry lion taking down prey and Rod had to keep his eyes on her face which was no hardship. Her light skin, short cropped dyed blonde hair and pretty features made her an eye catching woman; add her video vixen body and she was the exact opposite of his very proper wife.

He had wanted to put his thumping cock in Carmel Wilde’s filthy mouth to shut her up but she had stammered to a stop once she saw him sitting calmly behind his desk unmoved by her behavior.

Rod Woods knew he was a good looking man with dark hair, hazel eyes and a tall athletic body and he used it all to his advantage from the time he was old enough to flash his deep dimples at his first female.

“DJ only has me and my momma to look out for him and I don’t want to let him down.” She’d admitted.

He could admire her for that but the sexual tension had been too potent for Rod to ignore as she took the seat in front of his desk resting her full rear on the small chair and crossed her tan legs. They had eye fucked each other for the next fifteen minutes after she had managed to calm down and he had promised to take some more time with her shy eight year old son who was getting teased by his class mates.

”Thanks Mr. Woods. I shouldna barged in here like that but I just gotta protect my baby.” She had said batting her eyelashes.

She was a single mom who worked long hours at the Northridge Hospital as a receptionist and she was lucky to still have the job after her stupid boyfriend got busted selling weed to an undercover cop.

That wouldn’t have been so bad except he’d had a gun under the seat and when the officer had identified himself he had sped off and crashed Carmel’s Dodge Neon into the police car.

She had thought the vehicle was in the hospital parking lot. D’lishus would be out in another year, she had just finished paying off the fucking car but in the meantime a girl had to get her itch scratched and looking at Rod Woods under her fake eyelashes she could tell he knew how to throw some good pipe.

Her pussy was talking to her a mile a minute with all the twitching it was doing and she was gonna leave a spot on the damned chair if she sat there a second longer looking at that fine assed white man with those sexy dimples and lickable lips.

“I understand Ms. Wilde, DJ is a good kid and he just needs time to adjust to a new environment.” He had promised taking her hand.

He had barely stopped himself from pulling her to him and bending her over his office desk to fuck her pussy like a mad man from that single touch and he was pleased he couldn’t smell anything more than baby powder on her.

He hated a woman that doused herself in perfume, the powder he could explain but perfume not so much and over the years he’d learned what to tell his wife of twelve years.

He hadn’t had any hot pussy in years and this was going to be his reward for being a good boy. He had let Carmel walk out of his office watching her fine ass barely twitch and palmed his cock through front pleated pants with a lecherous smile on his face knowing he would make that his mission.

“That ass is definitely gonna jiggle for me tonight.” He said to himself going back to his desk.

He finished up the busy work he used to avoid going home in ten minutes, turned off the lights and locked his classroom door. He had taken his time walking to the main office to clock out where Mrs. Davis asked him if the parent had found his classroom.

“Yes ma’am she did. Have a good weekend.” He had said giving her a charming smile before walking to the parking lot.

He took off his navy jacket, loosened his blue tie and unbuttoned his white shirt before using the breath spray.

“Dex this is Rod. I’m on the hunt just in case Holly calls you.” He said leaving a voice mail for his friend.

This was poker night but Dex was on a business trip in Las Vegas ironically.

His timing was good because Carmel was alone on the bus stop having missed the bus that came every twenty minutes, Northridge was a fairly secluded school and the board had decided that they wanted to really start participating in sports so that meant diversifying the student body some more.

The move had started paying off and any students they had lost four years ago had been doubled when they won the high school championships in basketball, football and track and field.

He had rolled down the window, leaned over and said a line he hadn’t used in years making sure his dimples showed.

“Would you like a ride?” The question sounded innocent enough but his voice was lower.

There was a look on his face that said she could take that any way she wanted as his hazel eyes met her light brown ones. He could see her nipples getting hard and because it was late September in Weston, Virginia you could put that down to the weather but he didn’t think so.

It had been hot and sunny this morning but at nearly four in the afternoon it had turned cooler and they wouldn’t have too many warm days left. Rod could see the pulse pounding like crazy in her long neck though and he knew she was feeling him but trying not to show it.

He’d stopped the car behind a big tree in a big park he was familiar with about fifteen minutes from the school. Her eyes had been drawn to the bulge in his pants that moved insistently against his zipper and he had picked up her hand and placed it on his crotch as she began to shake.

“Oh God I’ve never done anything like this before but I’ve gotta have some of a that Mr. Woods.” She had whispered.

He’d moved his seat way back silently and she had set to work frantically on his pants whipping his buckle open and unzipping his pants. She had reached into his underwear slowly and was rewarded when she came up with a long thick cock that waved in her face like a flag with a big plum head.

Carmel had seemed mesmerized until he had shifted his hips and pushed his pants and underwear down his slim hip and she’d gone down on his cock greedily like a fat man on a plate of ribs.

She had somehow gotten herself between his legs and he was impressed with her skill as she sucked on his big hairy balls too. He had his first orgasm ten minutes later because as good as she was he was better and had control over his cock and he came when he wanted to but she had been squirming around beneath the steering wheel and he’d wanted to bust a nut before he sank into her hot cunt.

If her pussy was as good as her mouth then he was in for a treat and he wanted to get to enjoy the main course.

He’d filled her mouth with his come and forced her to swallow or choke by holding her head on his erupting cock and she had shot him a look from angry brown eyes but with his head thrown back and his eyes squeezed shut he’d missed it and only felt her throat moving on him as she had swallowed his hot seed.

"Arrrrggghhhhh." he groaned sounding like he was in dying as his strong thighs stiffened and his hands tightened on her skull.

Rod had pulled up her dress while she’d been sucking him off and revealed the g-string bisecting her juicy ass and thin push up bra that barely held her plump breasts in the waning daylight.

After she had cleaned him up with her mouth he had bent and kissed her in appreciation causing her eyes to widen. He didn’t mind it so much because it was his come but he wasn’t going to stick his tongue in her mouth.

“Get in the back seat baby this fucking teacher needs some room to work this big rod.” He’d told her.

She had hoped for some action but had more than a few one shot men in her life and she'd heard the stories about white men but he was proving them to be false.

He had good recuperative powers and Rod was already getting hard and she had looked up at him like he was Jesus come from heaven before she had scrambled into the back seat to spread her legs.

Rod struggled out of his clothes and stopped at the sight Carmel made. He couldn’t even put one of his long fingers in her when he managed to get to the back seat because she was so horny she was fingering her own cunt and he licked his lips seeing the wet finger play with her big clit and then dip into her pink slit.

He’d watched her come with a scream as he pushed her legs way back, took aim and rammed his cock deep inside her hairless pussy unable to wait any longer.

Control or not he’d nearly come again from how dripping wet her little pussy was and the fact that the heels were still on was a big turn on as her knees went up to her ears and he watched her face and chest get darker as her eyes widened.

It was a good thing because that lube allowed him to begin fucking like a maniac into her softness as she pulled on his ass wanting him to stay still so she could savor the first really good dick she’d had in a long time. He’d had other ideas though as he’d found his stroke and he’d grabbed her hands and forced them over her head.

Carmel had been helpless to do anything but take his big dick and moan and groan while he banged against her clit and reached deep to meet her spot stimulating her as she writhed like a snake under his cock.

They’d fucked like teenagers in the back seat going from one position to another like they’d been lovers for ages and she began to swear like a sailor as he took her from one orgasm to another.

Sweat rolled off his body, they had come sticking on their groins where they had been joined for hours and she was bouncing on his dick when he happened to glimpse the clock on the dash saying it was ten through bleary eyes.

Panic had set in but it hadn’t been enough for him to stop banging the shit out of the best pussy he’d had in years and he’d thrust up into her cunt even harder watching her tits shake.

He’d grabbed hold of those gorgeous globes and squeezed them before pulling on her pink nipples and felt her pussy suck his dick even harder and just like that the come was boiling out of his cock and he’d pumped until her head was banging the roof of the SUV as he came.

“Take it all you fucking slut!” he had roared as she had whimpered and done just that his sweaty hands trying to grip her ass.

With his toes curling, his spine turned to mush she ground down on him mashing her clit into his hard belly. The grip she had on his big dick didn’t let loose and whether she was that talented or just hadn’t had any in a while Carmel was as tight as when they had first started fucking.

He had finally stopped moving, his cock had shot the last wad of come, his muscles had relaxed and the soreness set in and she had slipped gingerly off his dick with a lot of moaning and groaning on both their parts.

Rod had never felt anything like it and he looked over to see her stuffing tissue between her legs, her thighs bruised from where he had held them open and her gash what he could see of it a bright pink as she winced when she finally managed to close them.

“Oh fuck! Sweet Carmel I think you rubbed off some skin there.” He said looking down at his finally deflated red cock.

He had changed into the clothes he kept in his duffle bag so he could go straight to his pickup game and he saw that she was still shaking.

“Does that mean I won’t see you again Big Daddy? I wouldn’t mind another helping of what you got cooking.” She said even as she remembered begging him to stop after her fifth orgasm.

Rod flashed those dimples at her and she felt her sorely abused pussy flutter in response.

“Call me when you heal up sweet thing. I wouldn't mind giving you another ride” He told her as she shimmied into her dress.

He had dropped her off at the little house on the other side of town that she shared with her Mom who was luckily babysitting DJ.

He had watched her waddle up the drive before turning to give him a wave and his dick twitched in his pants much to his surprise.
End Notes:

Carmel and Rod keep getting down and dirty.

Chapter 3 by Nicety
Author's Notes:

Rod begins to see Carmel as more than a booty call.

All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

*He had watched Carmel’s ass jiggle as she swayed walking up the driveway to her house.

His grip tightening on the steering wheel as he thought about putting his dick in that tight hole. It had been a long time since he’d had that pleasure.

“Shit, she’d probably break it off.” Rod had said to himself.

That thought didn't stop the blood from pooling in his crotch again but he wasn’t gonna have anymore pussy until they both recovered and he had to take his ass home before he fell asleep at the wheel and Holly started calling him.

He rolled down the window to air out the vehicle and to help him stay awake as he dialed Dex’s number driving down the street whistling tunelessly and his friend finally answered.

“Your wife called. I told her you had a winning hand so she might be expecting some bling.” His friend told him and they shared a laugh.

$$$

He and Rod had recognized a mutual love of pussy when they met at Shaw University in Detroit.

Rod was from a small town in upstate Michigan and he had gotten a scholarship, shaken the dust from his feet and never looked back.

He was smart, athletic and handsome and as a freshman he had gotten in trouble with one of his professors when he was caught fucking the man's hot wife in their bed. He had thought they shared a last name because she was his daughter and he had nearly gotten expelled over that.

Luckily Rod had been tutoring the best scorer the Shaw basketball team had ever had which turned out to be Dexter Jackman and because of that he had been allowed to stay after Dex's teachers admitted his grades were much better after a few weeks of Rod working with him.

Dex was city born and bred and he had  taught his new friend the ropes and they had become roommates mid semester. They shared different tastes in women luckily and seldom liked the same girl.

They had only found one who liked them both and was willing to take them on and that was in their senior year, by then Rod was a lot more polished and sophisticated.

Dex had gotten a job as a sales rep for a major pharmaceutical company after they graduated and he had done a lot of travelling before settling in the same town as his college buddy.

Rod had gotten his Masters before he had started teaching, and he had done some investing on the side that gave him a nest egg as well as some spending money.

He had met Holly at that first job and the rest as they said was history. She had been the late, second child of an academic couple and he had to jump through hoops like a damned monkey before he could put his ring on her finger.

That was probably why he had begun fucking around on her within the first year of their marriage when she started rationing her pussy.

He had a feeling she knew that he was screwing around but he was discreet. What the hell did she expect him to do when they only had sex four times a month and he could feel her counting the seconds until he got off her body.

“Well she can just keep on expecting. I got a juicy fish on my line that was better than that girl we shared in college and I mean to keep her around for a while.” Rod told him with a grin as the cool air did its job.

Holly hated Dex who had made a heavy pass at her during their wedding rehearsal dinner.

Dex had been late coming straight from the airport to the venue and he’d missed the beginning of the festivities so he hadn’t realized the brunette he was propositioning outside on the balcony of the Livingston Hotel was the future Mrs. Rod Woods.

Holly claimed she had been a little tipsy but Dex being an upfront kinda guy had confessed that he’d found her to be pretty hot if a little stiff.

Rod had always figured she had wanted to try out his friend the way she froze up around the handsome, black man. It didn't help that every time they socially Dex teased her about it and Rod ignored when she nagged about his taste in friends. 

He had never been in love with his wife, and had only married her because that was the only way he could sleep with her and she looked good on his arm. Rod had wanted to raise himself up the social ladder and with Holly he had done that. 

He’d gotten home greeted Holly who was in the kitchen and gone to his sleeping son's room before going to look at his daughters and kissing them goodnight. They were nine, six and four and the best thing to come out of his marriage to Holly and he worked hard to provide for them.

If Holly had been different he would have been faithful but she just didn't provide what he wanted in a sexual partner he thought taking off the athletic pants and shirt. 

He’d found himself taking out his dress shirt and sniffing it for a moment and catching the faint scent of baby powder, but he quickly tossed it into the bathroom hamper and jumped into the shower when he heard Holly coming up the stairs.

Rod fell asleep fifteen minutes after his head hit the pillow a smile on his handsome face, unaware of the tears that tracked down his wife’s faux tanned face.

$$$

Rod hadn’t even noticed the new nightgown; perfume or hundred dollar haircut that the stylist had insisted made her look like a celebrity. 

Holly knew that Rod didn’t see her as a woman anymore but plenty of men did and she lived for going to the gym where she could wear the skimpy clothes that drew their hot eyes to her petite curves.

She had heeded her mother’s advice about men not buying the cow when they could get the milk for free and had held lots of men off until she had met Rod Woods.

Holly had taken one look at him, seen the twinkle in his eyes and the sexy dimples and fallen in love and made the mistake of thinking he had done the same but she had been so wrong.

$$$

Five months later Rod and Carmel were still snatching stolen moments when they could and that made the sex hotter.

Rod knew that he would never look at Halloween the same way again.

When he had volunteered for the annual party held in the school cafeteria he had not expected to see Carmel there helping with the different activities.

While the kids had been trick or treating in the parking lot Carmel had been bobbing on his dick before he had bent her over and made her ass clap in a classroom far from the cafeteria and parking lot.

For Thanksgiving he had been reintroduced to Carmel’s mother who had originally brought DJ to school for orientation. The older woman had volunteered to help with the pumpkin carving contest and she had looked him up and down but kept her thoughts to herself.

Carmel who had worked late and taken the bus to the school borrowed her Mom’s car keys and she drove Rod to the same park where they had first fucked and gobbled up his cock while he had fingered her wet pussy to an orgasm.

He had stayed late afterwards to help with the cleanup and he had offered to drop Carmel who had also stayed late to her home. It was the first time he had been back to her house and because DJ and her Mom were already asleep she had invited him in.

He had spent an hour in her bed before he could drag himself away from her two orgasms later and taken a quick shower in her cream bathroom to wash the scent of sex off himself.   

During the Christmas play when the angels were singing “fall on your knees” Rod was doing just that as Carmel revealed a pair of sexy red crotchless panties beneath her black leggings and he had eaten her out until she was screaming into her berry red scarf.

They had known that they would have no time together over the Christmas break and frantically he had put her on the edge of the desk to sink his big dick inside of her.

That first penetration was something to be savored because she was so tight and then the urgency had returned and he had ridden her hot, wet pussy to an explosive orgasm.

Afterwards she had pulled out the baby wipes which they had found to be very useful and cleaned up as best as they could before returning separately in time for her to watch DJ say his small part proudly.

Her son had adjusted to his new school just like Rod had promised and his grades were back to A's and B's just like at his old school. 

$$$

School had been out for a week and Carmel had been moping around the house after work when her Mom had suggested they go to that evening’s tree lighting ceremony in the shopping mall.

She had been shocked to see Rod there with his family. While all around them holiday revelers sang with the band on stage she had felt like it was just the two of them when he had caught a glimpse of her distinctive short blonde hair.

His wife had been wrapped in a bright red cape due to the cold along with a red turtleneck and black pants and she had looked classy and elegant.

Carmel had felt like something the cat dragged in with her three year old black puffy vest over a faded blue sweatshirt, jeans and sneakers.

His kids were cute and they looked like the perfect family but by now Carmel felt she knew him enough to recognize that Rod had seemed almost bored and the wife, Holly had looked like she was sucking on a lemon.

After the ceremony DJ had somehow caught sight of his teacher and he had run over to Rod not paying attention to his mother and Grandmother who were frantically calling him back.

“Hey Mr. Woods!” the child had said excitedly.

Rod had smiled down at the boy who was a shade darker than Carmel with big brown eyes and short curly hair.

“Hi DJ, did you like the tree ceremony?” he had asked and got a vigorous nod in response.

Rod’s gaze had risen looking for Carmel or Cat and he had seen the two women approaching a distinctly uncomfortable expression on his lover’s face.

“Hi Mr. Woods I hope DJ isn’t disturbing you?” Cat had said resting her hands on the boy’s shoulders.

Cat couldn't say that she blamed her daughter for sleeping with the man and she only hoped Carmel was being careful. Most men didn't leave their wives and especially white men didn't leave their families for their black lovers.

Carmel had pulled some killer hours to afford the Christmas that every child deserved while running around screwing this man’s brains out. The house had been decorated since the first weekend in December and the gifts had slowly been appearing under the tree her daughter was juggling more balls than a circus performer.

Cat did wish for some of that energy but at forty-five she now valued quality over quantity and she would take some good sweet loving over the groin slapping, wham-bam thank you ma’am sex she had had with Carmel’s father and her husband.

“No Mrs. Wilde he wasn’t.” Rod had replied easily a polite smile on his face.

He had then introduced Holly, his son Matthew and his daughters Callie and Lauren to Carmel, Cat and DJ who was looking enviously at the latest game the boy was playing with.

Holly's parents were always giving the kids things and since her brother, Andrew didn't seem like he was going to have children anytime soon they got a lot.

Rod knew that Carmel was getting DJ a laptop but now he thought getting the child something might be a good idea.

$$$

Holly looked the two women over seeing the department store clothes and shoes unlike the child who wore sneakers that cost at least a hundred dollars and brand name clothes.

This was not the first time that they had run into a parent and student and she knew that this Carmel person and her son was part of the initiative to get better in the sports department.

She dismissed the women and basically ignored the conversation allowing her eyes to go to a designer store window where a white quilted jacket with a pretty fur hood was displayed thinking she needed a new winter coat.

Rod saw Holly’s bored expression out of the corner of his eyes and decided to take a chance.

“The kids still have a bit of their Christmas shopping to do and their mother is taking them to do it tomorrow.” He said looking at Carmel meaningfully.

Carmel felt her pussy start to throb and her nipples hardened in anticipation as she nodded slowly, her cheeks getting hot.

“Well it was nice meeting you all and enjoy the holidays.” She said with a big smile before the trio left.

It was all she could do to stay polite to Rod's wife, the snobby bitch. She didn't look like she knew how to keep a man happy in bed with her expensive haircut and clothes that she probably care about more than her husband.

She was like a skinny little doll Carmel thought. No wonder Rod needs a real woman like me to satisfy him.

They walked away and when DJ ran a little ways ahead to look at some lights Cat looked at her daughter who was actually smiling, the life back in her brown eyes.

“Child you are falling for that man aren’t you? And he’s so bold planning a booty call right in front of me with no shame to his game. I don’t know whether to be offended or jealous.” Cat said not wanting to judge.

Carmel barely heard her mother, she was planning the outfit that she would wear to drive Rod crazy and make him forget his skinny, sour wife.

“Be happy Mom because I am.” She said quietly watching her son.

“Well enjoy it while you can cause when D’lishus gets out of prison he is gonna be up in your face like the police were.” Cat replied in the hopes of keeping her grounded.

Carmel’s smile faded as she remembered how the police had thought that she would know about D’lishus’ illegal activity.

She had felt like a criminal by the time they were done and the hospital had been more of the same. She was a good employee though and they'd had no leverage to fire her but she knew she couldn't make any mistakes at her job.

“I’ll worry about that when the time comes.” She said and ran to catch up with DJ who was now two windows down.

$$$

Carmel could barely sleep that night and when Rod texted her around 10 Saturday morning and told her where to meet him she was glad her mom had taken DJ to the library.

She didn’t want another lecture about her relationship with Rod. She took a quick shower, got dressed and jumped into the second hand Focus she had bought with her mother’s help.

The motel was a few miles out of town and she had gotten there in record time, looked around and then parked a few vehicles down from Rod’s grey M3 before going to the door and knocking.

Rod had been pacing back and forth and when he looked through the peephole and saw Carmel in sunglasses, a white hoodie and tight, grey jeans he opened the door so she could enter.

They barely said hello before he was kissing her greedily and pulling her full hips into the erection that had grown in his pants from the moment the room clerk had slid him the key with a bored, knowing look.

It was always like this with them the first fuck would be hot, hard and hurried and then they would settle down for the long haul and she began struggling out of her hoodie.

Rod was already bare-chested and she ran her hands over his hard muscles before she had pulled the sweater off and he groaned seeing that she wore no bra.

“Fuck baby you know how to turn me on.” Rod growled as she unzipped and bent to remove her pants revealing her total lack of underwear.

Carmel quickly put back on her high heeled black boots and saw his chest moving faster, his face flushed, they both loved fucking with her wearing heels.

"I love feeling your big dick in me Rod. I was going out of my mind thinking I wouldn't see you until school started up again." she replied licking her lips.

His sweat pants looked like he'd stuck a writhing python in it and his eyes were heavy as he looked at her standing proudly before him.

$$$

Her ultra short hair cut might make her look like a boy but with her beautiful face and video vixen body she was all woman.

Carmel's smooth golden skin, full breasts with their puckered nipples, womanly hips that he loved to grab and shaved mons made his shaft buck in his pants before he moved.

He picked her up and tossed her onto the bed and she landed with a little squeal and her legs splayed wide as Rod came down on her and began kissing her again while his fingers began diddling her throbbing clit and wet pussy.

She pushed down the sweatpants that he wore, found his warm cock like a homing pigeon and squeezed him, in too much of a hurry to want more foreplay. She had been rubbing and clenching her thighs on the drive over and she was hotter than a firecracker.

“Stick it in me now baby I need some of your candy cane.” Carmel told him running her hands over the dripping, stone hard prick in her hands.

Her legs went back all the way as he sank into her cunt and he groaned into her neck before he started sucking on her skin.

He always marked her in some way while she was careful not to do the same to him but she wanted to drive her heels into his tight, flexing ass while he was fucking her so his bitch wife could see.

Rod gave her a few hard thrusts pulled his throbbing cock out of her with a pop, already near orgasm and he wanted to make it last a little longer. He bent to suck and lick her clit and pussy while he played with her full tits before he pulled up and rammed back into her.

He kissed her and she tasted her juices on his face as he stuck his tongue in her mouth and she sucked it getting hotter as his groin slapped against her clit, the room filled with the noises of their sex.

They ended up doggie style and he looked down at her jiggling ass thinking he didn’t want to be anywhere else as he buried his big bone in her over and over.

Carmel cried and moaned through the orgasm her wet, hot cunt pulling Rod with her and he groaned her name his eyes rolling back in his head as she writhed beneath him. He dumped his load inside of her and they fell onto their sides still connected.

They had another marathon fuck session ending in the tiny shower where they nearly broke their necks as they slid together and she ended up give him a tit job before he licked and sucked her sore pussy as she rode his face.

He handed her a colorful shopping bag as she was slipping out of the room dropping a hard kiss on her lips and she tried to give it back but he stopped her.

“I wanted to give you something Carmel. Merry Christmas baby and don't open them early.” He said as her eyes widened.

A week later Christmas morning when her saw the Kindle for her mom and a white wool coat with a detachable faux fur collar for her she wanted cry.

“Well damn that man has some good game.” Cat said as DJ whooped around the room.

First a computer from his mom, then a digital camera from grandma, a big boy bike from Aunty Di and a Gameboy with all the accessories this had been his best Christmas ever.

He didn't notice his Grandma pulling his Mom in to hug her or his Mom's shoulders shaking as she cried.

End Notes:

Thanks for the review, I will answer but life is getting in the way. 

Chapter 4 by Nicety
Author's Notes:

Carmel has an unsettling visitor. Rod has regrets and makes a confession.

All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

*Valentine’s Day dawned cold and bright and Carmel looked up as the front door opened and her mother came into the house.

“Happy Valentine’s Mommy.” She said quietly.

She had fallen asleep on the couch in the living room waiting for her mother to come home and left several messages on her phone but gotten no response.

Cat took off her wool coat, the white cardigan and turtleneck no proof against the brisk wind Carmel could see her nipples were hard from where she was sitting.

“The same to you baby.” Cat replied with a too bright smile.

“I thought you would still be in bed.” She continued smoothing her hands over her tan wool covered thighs as Carmel stood up.

“Obviously and I would have been but I was worried something had happened to you on these slick roads. You didn't say you would be out all night.” She told her mother and turned to go into the kitchen.

The weather had finally turned after New Years and Carmel was really grateful for the coat Rod had bought her, it did a wonderful job of keeping her warm when he couldn’t.

She slammed the fridge door shut after taking out the milk as she imagined the romantic dinner her lover would take his wife to at some fancy restaurant.

Valentine’s Day had fallen on a Saturday this year and she doubted Rod would be able to get away from Holly today as he normally did.

Carmel had come to rely on getting her dick fix and her mom would take DJ on outings around town so she could meet Rod.

They met in little no-tell motels, Carmel resisting Rod's suggestion that she go over to his house when Holly took the kids to visit her parents in D.C. for the weekends.

She knew it was wrong to be having an affair with a married man but her heart and pussy wanted what they wanted and that was Rod.

Carmel refused to violate the other woman's house though and she wasn't stupid enough to be caught in Rod's marital bed even as far gone as she was and she admitted to herself that she was out of her mind.

She hated that her time with Rod might be interrupted today by his stupid wife, but it looked like one Wilde woman had gotten some dick from the look on her mom’s face.

Apparently she wasn't the only one with a secret lover her mother had been with this man for the past ten years at least but Carmel had no idea who he was. 

Carmel hated that her mother was keeping a secret from her and had been from the time her father had died.

Newman Wilde had been a lifer in the Navy and they had ended up being stationed in Virginia when he and several others were killed by a bomb that ripped through the warship he was on in Jordan.

He had been a few months from retiring after a forty year career and her parents had just bought the house that they lived in now.

Her father had been a quiet man whom she had adored and who had loved her in his own way and she had been missing him when she had fallen for D’lishus and his bullshit as a nineteen year old freshman in community college.

$$$

Cat knew that when her daughter got that expression on her face she was thinking of Newman.

Sometimes she missed him too, but he had not been the love of her life and he had known that when he married the teenaged Cat.

She had been faithful though and mourned her husband for a year before she had restarted her relationship with her Boo.

Now she wished she hadn't been as strong cause that man knew just which button to hit and he hit it well.

Cat worked as a human resources manager for the city and she had done so since they had returned to their home state.

She had a busy and fulfilling social life and she knew better than Carmel realized about forbidden love.

$$$

"I'm sorry Carmel I should have let you know as soon as I realized that I wouldn't be home." she replied patting her hair.

“Am I ever going to meet this mystery man of yours momma? Is it the same guy you’ve been seeing all this time?” she asked knowing there would be no answer.

“You’ll find out one of these days baby. What are you making for breakfast? I’ll just go take a shower and then wake up DJ. I told him we’d go to that museum in D.C.” Cat sidestepped with a smile.

“Ok Momma I can take the hint. I’ll stop minding grown folk business.” her daughter replied letting the subject go.

Carmel made heart shaped pancakes and smiled when DJ promised her a great Valentine's present and she gave her son a kiss before he and her mother left.

Her son was a beautiful little boy and the only good thing that fool D'lishus had ever done in his life.

$$$

She didn’t get a call from Rod, but around nine in the morning she got a delivery of flowers as beautiful as the ones that her mother had received the day before from her mystery man.

She heard a car drive up just as she was finished with her shower after cleaning the house and when the doorbell pealed she was throwing on a pink bathrobe. Carmel looked out the window and seeing an unfamiliar black SUV frowned.

Their house was separated from the neighbor's by a tall hedge and she pulled the robe's collar closer to her throat with one hand before she grabbed the bat hidden behind the door.

Peaking into the peephole she could only see a man’s chest and her heart began to thud. The neighborhood was quiet but things happened everywhere even nice places like Ginger Lane.

The door bell rang again and she was shaking a little as she gripped the wood in her hands.

“Who is it?” she asked trying to deepen her voice.

“You better not have another man in there woman or I won’t be responsible for what I do.” Said a familiar voice and Carmel ripped open the door.

She couldn’t believe her eyes and her frown deepened as he pushed past her looking around the living room.

“What are you doing here? Whose car is that?” she asked closing the door behind him.

He looked down at the bat she was still holding and then back up at how gorgeous the pink color looked against her tanned skin. It felt like forever since he had seen her.

“You act like you don’t want to see me.” He said, his eyes bright as he caught a glimpse of her breast.

He looked over her shoulder and saw the two bouquets, his smile fading.

“You have someone sending you flowers?” he asked his voice hard.

Carmel couldn’t believe he was jealous and she cut her eyes at him. He acted like he had some kind of rights over her.

“And if I do? What’s it to you?” she said turning her back on him.

She didn’t expect to be yanked off her feet causing her to drop the bat and began struggling.

“What’s it to me is that this pussy is mine and no one else is going to fuck it.” He growled into her ear as he cupped her mound possessively.

He manhandled her down the hall gritting his teeth as she bumped up against his hardening cock with that fuckable ass.

He found her bedroom and pushed her onto the bed and Carmel tried to get up but couldn’t before he came down on top of her.

The neighbors wouldn’t be able to hear anything but she screamed anyway as she heard him unbuckling his belt, unsure what he meant to do but pretty sure she wouldn't like it as she tried to breath with her face pushed into her soft sheets.

He grabbed the bottom of her robe and uncovered his favorite part of her, the globes of her bottom quivering, making his dick harden to its full length. He watched as she shook even more when his hand caressed first one curvy cheek and then the other as she finally managed to turn her face.

She must have seen his intentions because the wriggled stopped for a moment before it got more vigorous making his eyes widen.

“Don’t you dare! You ain’t my father you son of a bitch!” she yelled breathing heavily.

“No I’m not your father cause if I was what I plan on doing to you would be called incest baby.” He told her in a guttural voice doing some panting of his own.

He had missed this ass so much and he bent to kiss it before he brought the belt down giving her several blows on her sassy curves and upper thighs.

She screamed, cried and begged him to stop as he explained to her what he would do if he caught her fucking around on him in between each strike.

He admired his handiwork when he was done and watched how she squirmed against the dark chocolate sheets and knew she was close to coming as her moans changed.

“Get on your knees and finger that sweet pussy baby.” He said in a hard voice.

Carmel did as he ordered not daring to disobey incase he decided to spank her again, he had never been like this and she didn’t dare provoke him. He looked like he was on something and she was a little afraid of him to tell the truth.

There was also something really hot about the entire situation. Her ass was on fire and her pussy was yammering away as she played with her clit while fondling her breasts and she felt him get off the bed.

He whistled soundlessly as he watched her, loving the sight of her golden bubble butt writhing against her hands. He bent and kissed her reddened ass and then felt the electric shock that went through her as he stuck his tongue into her little rosette.

Carmel shook like she was having a seizure and when he pulled the jeans that were falling off his ass down the rest of the way, pushed her fingers from her drenched hole and plowed into her from the back he emitted a low groan at how good her pussy felt.

“My pussy!” he roared leaning over her back.

Carmel was caught between trying to get off and getting him off of her because his pelvis was pressing into the welts that were surely rising on her skin.

None of that mattered though when he cupped a breast roughly and his other hand found her clit and began thumbing them in time to the lightning strikes of his piston-like hips.

“Oh my God yes! Fuck me, fuck me!” she began babbling as he hit her spot in more ways than one.

And then the fucking bastard stopped moving, cock and fingers.

“Whose pussy is this?” he asked, his breathing heavy above her.

The clenching of her hot tunnel was going to drive him mad and he could feel his climax looming closer.

Carmel’s head was spinning and she could barely understand what he was asking her. This was no time for Twenty Fucking Questions!

“I said; whose pussy is this?” he asked again punctuating this question with two hard strokes.

She finally engaged her brains and unglued her lips enough to give him the answer that he wanted.

“It’s your pussy daddy! Only yours!” She swore on a wail as he began moving before she could finish.

He threw his cock into her, wanting to crawl up inside her with each powerful stroke and his legs gave out as he drenched her cunt with his seed.

His hips rose and fell spasmodically as she whimpered and cried, making that sound Eddie Murphy had talked about in Raw as she came and he heard it as if in a fog, but he couldn’t even smile when he had made the sound too.

He finally levered himself off her back making her moan, pulled out of her clutching hole to watch her pink slit open and close on air and saw his white come inside of her.

“That’s right Carmel and don’t you forget that it’s my pussy because I won’t. Even when I’m with Holly.” Rod told her, slapping her ass once.

Carmel was coherent just enough to hear the regret in his voice as she lay on her queen sized bed and still shaking from one of the best orgasms she’d ever had in her life when Rod came out of the shower.

He was already dressed and he picked up her slim ankle sending aftershocks up her body as he put something on her, pressed a kiss to her sore ass and then temple, whispered “Happy Valentine’s Day.” and left.

She fell asleep as the car started and woke up wondering if she had been dreaming until she sat up and felt the stickiness and pull between her thighs and the soreness of her ass.

"I am going to kill that man." she mumbled putting a hand to her head.

She felt like she had drunk a bottle of wine on an empty stomach.

There was something around her ankle and she looked down to see the thin gold chain with tiny letters and she had to squint to read what it said.

“Mine”

$$$

Two weeks later Dexter looked at his friend, seeing that he was losing weight and not looking right.

“Hey man what’s going on?” he asked Rod concerned he was burning the candle on both ends.

He had just come from a trip to Los Angeles where he had run into their college buddy Ram. The idea of going on that Caribbean vacation with his other frat brothers was beginning to sound better and better and Rod looked like he really needed to get away.

Rod looked in on his condo whenever Dex was gone on extended trips and he had offered to pick him up probably as an excuse to get away from Holly.

They had driven from the airport and were sitting by the curb in front of Rod’s house, the windows rolled up, engine still running at one in the morning.

“I fucked up.” Rod finally said taking a deep breath.

“What do you mean you fucked up?” Dex asked puzzled watching his buddy run a hand over his hair.

“I mean I fucked up. I fell in love with her.” Rod said sounding so miserable that Dexter had to look at him twice.

“Man stop talking bullshit that’s just her sweet pussy talking to you.” He said with a laugh but Rod shook his head.

“No Dex it’s not and I don’t know what to do. I don’t love Holly and I don’t think I ever did but I don’t want to leave my kids.” He replied in a low voice.

“So wait you would actually leave Holly and marry Carmel?” he asked trying to wrap his mind around what was happening as his friend nodded his head.

“I broke the rules and gave Carmel jewelry for Valentine’s Day.” Rod confessed and dropped his head in his hands.

That was when Dexter knew his friend was serious. Every man from the time he came out of the womb knew that you didn’t give your jump off jewelry, not even the top of a soda can unless you were willing to make a commitment of some kind.

Rod had played around a little over the years but never anything like this. He had even had Carmel to his place once for dinner and Dex who was shocked by nothing had left them alone after an hour and gone over to his lover's house.

Dex had been embarrassed being in the same room with the two of them. They could barely keep their hands off each other and he had been hot and bothered by the time he got to his lady's place.

Carmel seemed to be an all right girl and she was totally into Rod, barely sparing him a glance and he had been especially charming that night.

“Holy shit you are fucked!” he said momentarily silenced and then he grinned a Grinch-like smile.

He had been waiting for a chance to tap that ass and she was gonna get it good. Little Miss Uptight from the wedding rehearsal was going to get some love from the dark side.

“So wait a minute, does that mean that Holly is fair game?” he asked the predator coming to the fore.

Rod swung his head to look at his college roommate almost reading his mind. They had been through a lot over the years and more women than most men would have in ten lifetimes but this was his wife.

“She’s fair game, and I might not love her anymore, but I don’t want her hurt. She is still the mother of my kids.” Rod warned, meaning what he told his friend.

He had ceased to be jealous over what Holly did and she could parade a truckload of men through the bedroom for all he cared but he knew that Carmel saw lots of doctors and administrators at the hospital and one of them might try to poach his woman.

It just about drove him crazy thinking about her in some of those outfits she wore. She was so sexy and he knew those motherfuckers weren't blind or gay.

“I’m not about to hurt her man, you know I ain’t into violence unlike some people.” Dex reminded him pointedly and Rod’s neck got red.

“I see you already introduced Carmel to your pimp hand. Now I know you’re serious about that girl and I can’t say as I blame you. Her momma named her right because she sure is sweet.” Dex told him with a smile, clapping him on his back.

“Keep your fucking eyes to yourself. Carmel is mine.” Rod said from between clenched teeth, turning on his friend.

Dex held up his hands as if in surrender when he saw Rod's fierce expression.

“You're woman is safe from me man, I’ve been seeing a honey myself. I’ll talk to her about your little dilemma and see what we can come up with to help.” He said as Rod got out of the vehicle.

"What the hell could you do? Short of murder my problem is gonna be in Carmel's face 24/7 in a few months." the other man said his hazel eyes dark.

Dex shrugged, "I don't know but she was telling me that this guy can get things done like McGyver or something." he answered.

“Fine but remember I don’t want anyone hurt not even that shit, he is DJ’s father. That fucking asshole got her pregnant and then nearly got her fired from her job because of his bullshit.” Rod muttered a hard look on his face.

“Hey wait a minute what’s this cat’s name and what prison is he in?” Dex asked before his friend could close the door.

“The fucker’s name is Darren Jones and he’s at Cooke Correctional. Why?” he answered with a sneer on his face.

“No reason just wondering. You take it easy man and we’ll see what we can do about that issue.” Dex promised and watched Rod go up to the house.

Movement on the top floor caught his eye and he say the curtain move before it settled.

“Oh yeah you will be getting some dark chocolate soon Miss Holly. I hope you can handle it.” He said before driving off.

End Notes:

Thanks I hope you are still enoying the drama. More to come.

Chapter 5 by Nicety
Author's Notes:

Carmel talks to a friend and the doctors are in.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

*“Diamond, I fucked up!” Carmel wailed sitting on her friend’s chaise, black mascara running down her face.

The couch, like the townhouse and her friend were cool and elegant with a dash of sexy attitude thrown in.

Compared to her Carmel felt like a mess in her sloppy red sweatshirt, ripped jeans and baseball cap.

“What do you mean you fucked up?” the other woman asked glancing at her friend.

Carmel was definitely not looking her usual fly self and due to their crazy work schedules and the men in their lives they hadn’t seen each other lately.

She and Carmel had been friends from about the third grade and they could drift apart for years and come back together like no time had passed at all.

Di was also DJ’s godmother.

“I love him so much it hurts!” Carmel replied crying harder.

Diamond’s perfectly arched eyebrows raised as she snatched a decorative box of tissue from her vanity and thrust it at her girl. This was starting to sound serious.

“Bitch please, that is just the pain from that big dick he’s been giving you. You know you ain’t had none like that in your life and Darren that asshole loser was a lifetime ago.” The beautiful woman said sarcastically.

But Carmel shook her head emphatically.

“I made that sound Di! That sound that Eddie Murphy talked about in Raw.” She admitted.

She wiped fiercely at her eyes knowing that Diamond Long would kill her if she messed up her furniture and nearly missed the shocked expression on her friends face as she blew her nose noisily.

Carmel would have laughed but it wasn’t funny and she watched Di take a sip of her white wine before she put the glass on the granite countertop in her walk in closet.

The other woman was getting ready to go out on a date but Carmel had called her up after months of being out of touch and Di had said come over.

Carmel had up till then been spending every moment she wasn't with her son or at work with Rod and she hadn't been able to take it any longer.

She had called Di knowing she couldn’t talk to her mother.

“Well damn Mel what are you going to do?” Di asked quietly.

She had slept with a few married men herself, but that was business not pleasure. Carmel despite her sexy wardrobe had been fairly conservative in the bedroom department and Darren had been her third serious boyfriend.

“I don’t know! Rod gave me this anklet and I can’t get it off and he won’t take it off. If Darren sees it he’ll want to act like he's got rights over me or some shit!" Carmel told her angrily showing her the gold chain.

Di snorted as she eyed it with a nod, she knew that men didn't give their sidepieces jewelry somethng was going on here.

"I only went to see him once in jail to tell him I didn’t want anything to do with his trifling ass. But you know how hard headed that boy is and Rod told me already he doesn’t want another man touching me.” Carmel said shredding the messy tissues in her fingers.

Di shook her head at the balls of the man. Possessive and demanding as hell, she was beginning to wonder about this guy!

$$$

Diamond grabbed a small silver wastebasket and indicated her friend should discard the paper in it.

She understood what it was to have someone doing time and she rifled through her closet looking for an outfit before deciding on a white Chanel pantsuit and pink camisole that showed off her firm breasts and sexy figure.

“I never will understand how a man can expect a woman to wait for him to come out of prison when you know a lot of them are getting their salads tossed in there.” Diamond said dropping the white silk robe.

Carmel absently watched her thinking she looked like a video vixen with that body not a professional working woman in her beige La Perla underwear.

“Girl you know D’lishus would kill the man who looked at him wrong.” Carmel said not wanting to imagine DJ’s daddy being somebody’s bitch.

Diamond turned away quickly and put on the camisole hiding her face from her girl.

She knew people did what they had to do to make it in the system. She and Carmel were tight but there was one thing the other woman didn't know about her.

“Hon my date is gonna be here any minute and you are distracting me, but I have someone I can talk to about what’s going on at least with Darren. The stud and his wife? I’m not sure what I can do about that.” She admitted as she put on the pants over her g-string and slid the side zip up.

“I don’t want him hurt Di for DJ’s sake, but I want Darren out of my life. I love Rod and I feel guilty about his wife but I won’t try to break them up.” She said firmly looking up at her friend as she slipped on the fitted white jacket.

“Girl please stop lying you'd try to break them up in a heartbeat, but we both know it would be better if Mr. Hot Rod left wife on his own and I hate violence no one is gonna get hurt - much. " Di replied calling a spade a spade.

The women exchanged a look and then started laughing because they had it like that. The closeness had come from both of them also not being well liked by the other girls and they had gravitated to each other in school.

"So are you going to be able to get some vacation time to come to the island with me?” Di asked slipping into gold Jimmy Choo platform pumps that matched her purse.

“I’ll try.” She replied, thinking a get away might be just the thing especially with D'lishus getting out soon.

They went downstairs arm in arm talking about what to wear on the trip and the doorbell pealed.

“He’s right on time as usual. I like that about him unlike some of the other men I’ve dated.” Diamond said with a smile as she went to open the door.

She raised her face and Carmel turned away to grab her bag and coat as the couple kissed.

The man was hidden by the door but then she heard a familiar voice say.

“I missed you D.”

She turned back in surprise and saw the tall, handsome man with sexy creases in his cheeks who looked equally shocked at seeing her.

“Come meet my friend baby.” Di said, with an inviting smile.

$$$

Every time she came here it was a reminder of the time that they had lost and could never get back.

He had been incarcerated for most of the time that she had known him and as Diamond walked to where he waited behind the class, as anger and sadness swept through her that such a great person would end up in a place like this.

People saw what they wanted to see when they looked at him and most couldn’t get past his tattoos, piercings or hair but she saw the piece of his heart that belonged to her and always would.

She walked with her head high, despite the fact that the new guards had tried to bring her down with their degrading, invasive body search.

She was sure they would pay for that once he found out about it and she would make sure he knew.

Di wore a simple white Gap blouse and grey Donna Karan wool trousers with a black and white tweed jacket and black leather Louboutin boots, everything designer.

She could feel eyes on them prisoners, other visitors and guards as she smiled warmly and she ignored it all keeping her focus on him.

She had a favor to ask and hoped that he would be able to help her with this problem.

“How’s my baby girl doing?” he asked in a deep voice watching her with heavy lidded eyes as she sat down.

An inmate in the next cubicle heard him speak and did a double take. Bushman didn't sound like that, maybe he was trying to put some bass in his voice for the banging honey who came to visit him.

$$$

He had taken Diamond from her mother’s lifeless body and held the newborn in his hands before blowing sacred smoke over her tiny flailing limbs.

He was proud of the woman she had become, as hard, polished, coveted and beautiful as her name just as he had wanted her to be even though he hadn’t been able to raise her.

He had always made sure that she had everything she wanted until she could do for herself and she had done well.

She visited him several times a year but he had told her that because of her position as secretary to one of the top executives at Delacroix and Pearson she needed to stop coming to see him, something that she refused to do.

“Hi daddy, I’m really good. How are you?” Diamond said to her father.

Jean Claude looked at his daughter, Diamond seemed happy but there was a shadow in her eyes and if there was one thing he knew it was shadows.

“I am as I always am.” He said formally and then smiled showing off white teeth.

“So what is new with you?” he asked and waited.

The smile she bestowed on him lightened his heart.

“I’ve met someone and we’ve actually been dating for a couple of months. He’s a nice guy. I even told him about you being in the joint and he was still cool.” She told him looking down at her short French manicured nails.

“That is good, then tell me what is still troubling you?” he asked patiently.

She looked around seeing the other occupants of the institutional gray room in their white t-shirts and orange pants before her gaze landed back on her father.

“You remember my friend Carmel? Her son’s father is about to get out of here in a few months.” She began and soon she had told him everything.

“You cannot blame a father for wanting to know their child.” Jean Claude replied watching her face harden.

“He fucked up her life the first time and she doesn’t want the same for DJ and I don’t want it either. My godson is the smartest kid and he deserves the best just like I had.” Diamond replied fiercely.

She subsided when one of several guards moved closer.

“We don’t have much time left. What is the name of this man?” he asked quickly.

“Darren, Darren Jones. He goes by D’lishus and he’s in for drug and gun possession charges.” Diamond whispered, realizing he was right as the head guard advanced on them.

“I’ll see what the big man can do baby girl.” He told her his voice changing back to his natural register.

$$$

Narrowed eyes watched as Diamond got up, gave him a smile and left as a throbbing began in his head. Ernie “Baby Doc” Bush could feel the familiar headache coming on.

It always happened and he would need to spend an hour in the dark before the effects would wear off and he allowed the guard to shackle him as he shuffled off to his cell.

His family had long washed their hands of him preferring to work at Burger King and Taco Bell while going to school and studying to become successful in their chosen professions.

His parents didn’t understand why Ernest couldn’t do like his siblings had but as a child he’d had been strongly influenced by BET, Scarface, and his wayward friends.

It was no real surprise that he wanted to get rich or die trying and lack of height made him even more determined to do so.

He had been running the streets since he was thirteen gaining street cred, unfortunately he also liked to smoke his own product and the Kush made him fearless and paranoid.

Ernie was in for narcotics distribution and gun charges and he had been transferred from Sing Sing to Cooke because he had stabbed another inmate who had tried to rape him in the shower.

He had already served ten of his thirty years and gotten in good with a couple of the guards when he heard about the prisoner that was being transferred to from out of state.

Cooke was a high level facility for repeat offenders with about four hundred inmates.

Ernie had learned that this was a mass murderer who had killed his victims by burying them alive and his name was whispered even by the guards in awe.

“The Bushman” as he had been known then had been curious to see who this cold blooded murderer was. Anyone who commanded such respect was someone he wanted to meet.

They had brought him in at night with nearly a full shift of guards and Ernie had caught a glimpse of a very tall, well built white haired black man being wheeled in on a gurney like Hannibal Lecter.

He hadn’t been among the prisoners who scoffed wondering what the big deal was when he had not been allowed in the general population right away.

The new prisoner was not seen for a week and then he appeared one day out of the blue flanked by six guards.

"Who the fuck is that?" he heard one of the guys sitting on the bleachers ask.

Bushman had gotten his first tattoo at fourteen and had them everywhere but this big nigger had him beat. And somehow he was allowed to have his piercings not just in his ears but nose and lips and the hair that he had thought was white was actually yellow.

Bushman who was watching the action saw the guy head turn slowly as his gaze swept the yard before it halted on the basketball court.

He had watched the way he moved and the crowd parted like the sea before Moses as the prisoners that had been playing one by one stilled on the court.

The guy holding the ball only answered to Kobe and was a ball hog too. Ernie felt a smile cover his face as the Kobe wannabe was made sorry for that tendency when the tall nigger zeroed in on him.

Kobe looked like he was going to shit himself when the new prisoner reached out for the ball and it seemed to float towards him like magic.

For an old guy he had game and moved around the court like the wind before pulling up, sinking a three pointer and somehow managed to get his own rebound before any of the other prisoners could move.

He had walked off the court and lobbed the ball behind his back and they had all watched as it went into the basket with a swish before it bounced back to the faux Kobe.

$$$

Ernie had watched it all, seen the power in the other man and wanted whatever that was. From that day forward he had made it his business to find out what he could about the new prisoner.

He had pledged his allegiance to the witch doctor and literally sold his soul to the devil in exchange for being feared by the other inmates and respected by the guards as Baby Doc.

Ernie also allowed Papa Doc to use his body when the other man's daughter came to visit. The beautiful Diamond came as often as she could and while Baby Doc knew she wasn’t interested in him he sometimes wondered what could have happened if he had taken a different path.

$$$

It had been good to see Diamond again. Solitary confinement was a joke to one who could transcend the physical and walk in the metaphysical and Jean Claude Bertrand to give him his government name had sacrificed much a long time ago to attain this skill.

He had been incarcerated for nearly thirty years and every year he had confounded the prison doctors because he had the body of an athletic young man, but he was purportedly sixty-five.

A smirk would always cross his lips while they marveled because he was twice as old as that and would outlive all of these jokers.

Jean Claude had moved around the country, staying close to Diamond his only child until he had ended up back in Virginia where his Haitian born parents had come to after they had been freed as slaves a century and a half ago.

He was serving five concurrent lifetime sentences for murder and only because they couldn’t find the bodies had the penal system not given him the death penalty.

Little did the authorities know that his victims were walking around very much above ground and waiting to do his bidding.

"And now I have a job for them to do, but first I have something to do." he said in a deep, dark voice.

Papa Doc lay down on the hard cot and closed his eyes as the smoke rose around his body hiding him from view and filling the room before it seeped under the metal door.

End Notes:

The doctor makes a visit.

This story archived at http://https://www.valentchamber.com/vault/viewstory.php?sid=1805