Hard Ball by treehuggingsmartass
Summary:

Leslie sans never wanted anything quite as bad as she wanted to be partner for the Darnell firm and for some slick playboy who can barely keep it in his pants to up and take it pissed her off. oh how he pissed her off. So now Leslie thought of a way to destroy that dream killer, get her postion and move on to bigger better things. First Step : make him fall in love with her, Second Step: make him let go of that posistion And then The Last step: Smash his heart into million of little gooey red pieces. Let the Game begin.


Categories: Original Fiction Characters: None
Classification: General
Genre: Comedy , Drama, Romance
Story Status: None
Pairings: None
Warnings: Adult Situations, Extreme Language, Original Characters, Sexual Content , Strong Sexual Content
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 4 Completed: No Word count: 4845 Read: 3028 Published: 09/01/10 Updated: 28/08/10
Story Notes:

All publicly regonized characters and places belong to their respective owner, yet the original characters and plot belong to the author!

NO COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT INTENEDED!

 

1. Chapter 1 by treehuggingsmartass

2. Tonight is not the night by treehuggingsmartass

3. Misery loves company…not! by treehuggingsmartass

4. Fck me pumps by treehuggingsmartass

Chapter 1 by treehuggingsmartass
Author's Notes:

I hope you guys will enjoy my first story and not be to harsh haha.

but all response are welcome!

andddd

All publicly regonized characters and places belong to their respective owner, yet the original characters and plot belong to the author!

NO COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT INTENEDED!

THE CAST

MAIN

Leslie Violet Sans

Kerry Washington

Arden Lee Yun

Daniel Henney

OTHERS

Lola Willow Sans

 

 

 

Gabby Union

Laudine Rose Sans

Aaliyah

Nick Allen Hult

Diego Luna

Elena Janey Darnell

kristen Kreuk

 

End Notes:

So thats it for now

the 1st chapter will be out shortly

Tonight is not the night by treehuggingsmartass
Author's Notes:

Alright heres the first chapter

i hope you guys will like it.

i know its not the best but i hope that it will get better as the story goes on so dont give up on me yet!!!

 

Shit.

Bullshit.

Leslie stood still, clutching onto to her glass of red wine fuming as the scene unfolded.

Clinking of glasses, cheerful yells, laughing, and everyone's cheerful conversations over the new chosen Partner.

that bastard,Arden Yun, took HER posistion.

it shouldve been her night.

A soft hand patted her shoulder sympathically, as a strong voice told her it would be okay.

" les, honey, if it makes you feel better, i love you and you definitely deserved it more than him."

" Your damn right I deserved becoming partner! How dare he just grasciously accept the posistion, as if he really deserved it. " Leslie growled dangerously as she felt her blood pressure rise up...again. Mona just rolled her eyes at her friends lack of modesty and excused herself to go get them some more wine. She watched her best friend leave her side and then she turned her attention back onto the man that crushed her dream. he was fairly tall with a killer smile, pretty brown eyes and had 'LADIES MAN' stamped in Big bold letters on his forehead .After sizing Daniel up a bit more ,she concluded he was good looking but his looks could not stop the hatered she felt for him. She scoffed as he laughed with the rest of his group and instantly began to wonder where her friend was with the wine.

Meanwhile....

life was good at the moment as Ardenl soaked up all the compliments and congrats he recieved from people. He knew this was his position the moment he won the clark case and couldnt help but smirk when he heard his name called. He couldnt wait for all the new pussy he would be getting for this. Arden survyed the room looking for a someone. A women in paticular wearing a tight little red dress and stilettoes that were way over 4 inches tall.

Bingo.

he found her.

Elena Darnell was definetly a stunning women and could leave any man wanting more with a simple smile.

Her Long brown hair was in loose curls cascading over her delicate tan shoulders, , her kissable lips were painted in a glossy pink and her hazel eyes were outlined by black eyeliner and her outfit showed off her curves.

Arden couldnt help but send the gorgeous women a dashing smile and in return she sent him a smoldering look before she walked off.

Arden felt compelled to follow, so he excused himself for a second and went after the beauty.

He couldnt get there fast enough as several people stopped him, congratulated him and went on about how proud they were of him. Arden could only smile and give thanks as he told them he was supposed to be somewhere. He finally made it to a nice hall way with a few doors and a nice painting at the end of the hall. One of the doors was slightly open and a from it he could faintly smell perfume. He gently opened the door somemore to see Elena in her matching red lingerie set sitting down on a small cot , staring at daniel with lust in her eyes.

" I hoped you like what i wore baby" Elena cooed as she scoot over to let Arden sit beside her. Arden gave a husky laugh as he walked towards the women and gave her a soft kiss on her lips. " I love it, especially since i was the one who picked it out" he softly said as he started to nibble on her neck. She gave a soft giggle as she pulled away and moved to the floor. She pulled Arden's legs apart and the started to undo his belt. Arden looked at her as she smoothly pulled his belt from his loops, then swiftly pulled on his zipper. Arden sighed as he felt his dick be kissed by her plush lips. after a few licks and kisses she put his head fully in her mouth and started to do what elena does best. He moaned in pleasure as Elena picked up speed and started to massages his balls.

Life was great and tonight was defintely his night.

------+--------+-------

"Thanks" Leslie said gratefully as she snatched the full wine glass away from her friend and quickly downed half of it

" Slow the hell down leslie, we can always get more plus its a work event and were not allowed to get drunk"

" so? i need something to help me relax and if i get drunk...well it wont be such a bad thing" Leslie muttered as she finished her 4th glass of wine.

"Leslie, this is not gonna help you"

.........." where did the rest of my wine go" leslie questioned as a a familar warm sensation spread throughout her body. Mona looked at her friend as if she had grown another head.

" can you get me some more moooomooooo" Leslie pleaded as her friend shook her head and told her to go get her own damn drink and that she was not responsible for leslie's stupidity.

" fine ill go get my own damn drink" leslie mimicked as she turned around to go the the table where the wine was at.

as soon as she was halfway to the glorious table that held her prize, a man carring several plates of appetizers came rushing from her left side. Before they both realized that they stood in each others paths, they collided and caused a loud crash that was to be heard throughtout the balllroom as the plates fell off the tray and onto the floor where most shattered to large pieces. Leslie looked up at the embarrased man as he started to profusley apologize and begging her not to get him fired. Leslie then looked at her white gown now smothered in sauce and other ingredients she didnt want to know. After a few minutes of of silence, everyone broke out into laughter and soon after that they continured on with their previous conversations as if a women just a few moments ago never collided with a server.

'its official' Leslie thought miserably as she got up and went to the bathroom to clean up a bit

tonight was defintely not her night.

End Notes:

Thanks for reading it and look out for the next chapter!!!!!

 and btw.

i will try to fix the paragraphs to make it easier to read!!

 

Misery loves company…not! by treehuggingsmartass
Author's Notes:

I'm so sorry this took so long!!
School has been kicking my butt

I really wanted to make this longer but i;ve decided the second part would go on the next chapter and hopefully that chapter will be longer

Once again sorry for the delay!!

 b  Its has been two days since the party/accident and Leslie has not once stepped foot outside of her small apartment. Mona, her mother, and her sisters have constantly tried calling her but she just ignores it. Dressed in her old sweats and her hair an assorted mess, Leslie looked and felt like a teenager who just got her heartbroken for the first time. She would sleep to late noon , eat, watch TV and then go to bed. When she was sleeping, all she could dream about was how that idiot got fired and she finally got her beloved position.

If only it came true.

      Later in the second day while she was preparing her daily meal, She heard several knocks on her door. Some people say that misery loves company but they never met Lola sans, the eldest sans child.“Open up the fucking door before I break this shit down!!” Lola screamed as she started to pound harder on the door. “ I’m coming you old heifer” Leslie yelled right back as she quickly walked up to the door and unlocked it. Her sister stood 5’7 with a perfect body and face that could best be described as alluring . Lola was the epitome of Sans perfection while her younger sister was the plain Jane of the bunch. Even the youngest Sans child, Laudine, was absolutely gorgeous. It wasn’t that Leslie wasn’t beautiful , it was just that compared to her sisters she was the ‘ ugly duckling’ and the sister who never could stop a man in his tracks.

    Leslie first noticed Lola’s new hair cut and then she noticed how pissed of she was.

Oh joy.

“ why the hell haven’t you been answering my phone calls”

 

“ Well I really haven’t been answering anyone’s phone calls lately”

 

“ Oh Really! Well Mom is a basket case , Laudine is already asking for your car and everyone else is starting to believe that you off’ed yourself and are starting to mourn the loss!”

 

“all because I didn’t answer my phone???……wow, dramatic much?”

 

“ Shut up. that’s not the point! The point is you could at least let everyone one know your alive and doing well”

 

“ Sorry! I’m in a bit of a funk cause my long life goal was handed over to some petty man who cant even keep It in his pants for two seconds!”

 

“ still no reason to isolate yourself sis” Lola softly said as she moved her hand to my shoulder and softly squeezed it.

…..* Smack*

“ OWWWW! What the fuck was that for!” I bellowed as my hand instinctively went to the back of my head where the source of pain was located. Lola rolled her eyes while walking into my messy kitchen and looking at what I had set out for dinner, “ have enough to feed one more mouth?” Lola asked as she dipped her NOT sanitized finger into MY sauce that had taken FOUR hours to make.

“ No. So get the fuck out”

“ Why??? Because I hit you with my hand of reality??”

 

“ Yes and your presence is not wanted, so leave”

“ Lesy- poo! I’m hungryyyy”

 

     I glared at her until my face started to hurt. She gave a small smile before grabbing an extra plate and heading towards the living room. “ Leslie, love, I would appreciate it if you brought me a glass of wine” her voice sweetly said as I felt my depression kick in while I went to go get a glass from the cabinet

I lost the battle. I am a loser.

After we settled in a bit, we started to converse about how the weather was and how mom was doing when out of now where Lola asked me

“ So is he hot?”

 

“ Wait ,what? Who?”

 

“ you know” she teased as she gave me a devilish smile

 

“ Seriously who? I questioned as innocently stared at her growing grin

 

“ Arden”

 

“………”

 

“ Well?”

 

“ Get out” I said as I felt my anger rise up again at the mere sound of that bastards name

 

“ Come on! Just tell me yes or no.”

“ Leave, you over stayed your welcome.”

 

“ Tell me!”

 

“ Wait! How did you know his name, I didn’t even mention it!”

 

“ Mo told me, so just tell me already Leslie, I really want to know!” Lola begged as she lowered the television”

 

“…I don’t want to!”

 

“ LESLIE! TELL ME YOU HEIFER!” she yelled as she started to send me a smoldering glare

 

“……….”

 

“LES--

 

“ Alright!….he’s…presentable” I said softly, giving in

 

     Lola’s face broke into a huge grin and her eyes started to sparkle again . I slouched back down as I fixed my attention towards the T.V , trying hard not to notice my sister’s grin growing bigger. “ you got the hots for him don’t you” she teased as I sent her my best look of disgust and hatred. “ Hell no! I wouldn’t even touch him with a ten foot pole” I scoffed as I changed the channel to a over dramatic soap opera. Lola sent me once last smile before focusing her attention on the show. 

     I swear to god, if one more person is pregnant by their ex-boyfriend’s friend’s cousin’s brother, I am going to shoot myself in the head. I rolled my eyes as I started to get up and clean up our mess, meanwhile Lola was on the edge of her seat gasping as the paternity test confirmed that the characters baby’s father was indeed the step-dad. “ I knew she was a harlot!” Lola yelled as I entered my kitchen and dumped everything into the sink. “ I know, I could’ve told you that the first time I saw her” I yelled back as I started to clean up the mess I’ve made and started to wonder how late it is. Focusing on the dishes, I didn’t notice my sister creeping up behind me with a stupid grin fixed on her face, ready to attack me with her famous bear hug.

 

“ WHAT TH- LOLA!!! WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING!!” I screamed as she started to squeeze me and pet my head. “ shut up” she commanded as I quietly gave in and let her hug and pet me. Most of the time I wanna kill her and a lot of times I wish she would fall off the face of the earth but all of the time I am glad she is my sister and I wouldn’t trade her for the world. We stood like this for a good minute before we un-latched ourselves and headed toward the living room. Lola and i chatted softly as another soap opera came on and every few sentences we would stop and watch , then go back to the last thing we were talking about. The conversation centered on how our little sister, Laudine, was creating trouble at school and how mom is having a hard time controlling her.

 

“ I think I found a solution” Lola proposed as she gave me a small smile

I definitely did not like where this was going.

 

“ Come on. Spit it out.”

 

“ I think The littlest Sans child should move in with you” She beamed as she started rambling about how fun it would be and how we can bond. I was still stuck on the part where she suggested such a awful idea, I would definitely kill our younger sister, not even two days she would make it.

 

“ No”

 

“ Why not?”

 

“ Because I don’t want to deal with a seventeen year old with issues”

 

“ Don’t be selfish and let poor mom suffer, you know her back is hurting again”

 

“ Why cant she live with you”

 

“ I would kill her in a minute and I have no room” Lola scoffed as she started to turn her head towards the screen

 

“ Lola seriously, you cannot just throw this on me. I am going through something really big right now and I don’t think I can handle a teenage girl at the moment….or ever. Plus my workload is heavy and my work hours are crazy and I don’t trust her enough that she will not burn my house down or throw a party” I retorted as I also turned my attention back on the show.

“ Ana! How could he do this to me?!!” Young Kelly bemoaned as a tall brunette went to stage left and pretended to think. After a few minutes of Kelly sulking and sighing, Ana went towards her with a wicked grin plastered on her botox injected face. “ Kelly! I have the most perfect Idea, that will give that stupid Ricardo what is coming to him” Ana softly said as Kelly stopped her crying and intently started to pay attention to the crazed brunette. “ First we make Ricardo fall back in love with you and then once he has, you simply just break his heart “ Ana said simply as it left Kelly confounded. “ But Ana this is a stupid Idea and I doubt he would fall for me! Hello, he cheated on me!” Kelly stated as sorrow once again clouded her face.

“But don’t you want to make him pay for what he did to you? Don’t you want him to feel the pain that he caused you? Don’t you want to make him cry? Don’t you want to destroy him “ Ana incanted when all of sudden she turned towards me. Through the screen, with a crooked smile she asked me “ Don’t you want to have your position and don’t you want him to pay?”.

“ yes” I whispered back.

“ So you will take in Laudine?” Lola said as she referred back to the topic of our sister moving in with me. I gave her a look and went back to the plan I was forming in my head. Lola rolled her eyes as she watched me, with a strange look on her face.

“ Ive got it.” I said as I jumped up to go call  my boss and let him know I was going back to work

 

“ Got what Les.?”

 

“ The perfect idea on how to get me as partner”

 

“ Oh jeeze! Just let it go Leslie” Lola huffed as I stared at her coldly

 

“ Lola, do you really know how much this means to me? I really hoped that since you’re my sister that you would understand how I am feeling and that you would be there for me” I said disappointingly as Lola shifted uncomfortably on my couch.

 

“ So…what did you have in mind” Lola said apologetically as she sent me a soft smile.

 

“well first thing is I have to seduce Arden,, second, make him fall in love with me, third, make him let go of being partner and finally break his heart and move on.” I said as I started to calculate how hard this was going to be

 

“ Leslie, I don’t think it’s a good idea to toy with someone’s emotions, no matter how rude the person is”

 

“ Oh come off it Lola! In today’s world, love is just a game!”

 

“ Leslie it’s still wrong and you don’t even know how to play.” Lola said darkly as she smirked at me. I couldn’t help smirk back as I started to walk towards my room. “ Hey Lola, since when have I ever lost a game” I confidently said as Lola rolled her eyes and shot me a small smile. “ That’s what I thought. Its just another game for me to win.” I said as I went into my closet to search for the perfect suit to wear to work tomorrow.

Be ready Arden, the cat is ready to play.

 

z88;

z88;

 

 

z88;

z88;

z88;

z88;

 

 

 

 

 

End Notes:

Oh man! Leslie has really lost it hahaha

well ill be starting chapter 3 in a week! :D

see ya later <3

Fck me pumps by treehuggingsmartass
Author's Notes:

Sorry this took so long!

with graduating and moving away for college *cough cough* Vacationing* cough cough*. it took me forever to write it but alas! i did it!

I hope you enjoy it :>

 

All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

 

Arden’s POV

‘ I can do this I can do this” Arden thought confidently as he walk towards his new office. He made sure he was dressed to the T with the freshly pressed Armani suit he just bought the day before with some of his new bonus. Nothing like a new suit to start a new day he thought happily as he went into his new office.

It was Huge.

Arden walked in amazed at the sheer size of it and how expensive everything looked. From the large mahogany desk to the plush seats in front of it and to the large bookcase that covered one wall.

It was pretty much empty, but Arden smirked and softly patted his new desk.

“ All the memories we shall share” He said as he thought of how many ladies he would fuck on it.

Still in a stupor, he didn’t realize the other partner stepped into his office and was gently laughing at him

z88;

“ So you like it?”

 

Arden spun around and placed his hand over his chest

 

“ Whoa ! Don’t do that, you almost gave me a heart attack” He kidded as he returned the smile

 

“ Sorry, but I couldn’t help myself”

 

“ Its fine and I must say I love it already”

 

“ good I’m glad, even, though it’s a little desolate, it will be real easy to fill it up”

 

“ I know! Its amazing” Arden enthused as Derek just smiled

 

“ So Mr. Darnell, What is my first assignment as partner” Arden said as he stood next to the man with his arms crossed and his back facing the door. Mr. Darnell gave a small grimace as he handed Arden a folder.

“ We are representing a woman who stabbed her husband twenty-five times”

 

“ Wow”

 

“ I know, she’s slightly off but she is paying us a handsome amount to represent her.”

 

Arden shook his head in approval and started to ask a few more questions about the case when suddenly the door flew open and the sound of heels hitting the marble floor echoed through out the room .

 

“ Sorry I am late Mr. Darnell, traffic was hellish today” A soft voice called out

 

“ Next time you enter my office, knock . And If you’re my new secretary, I like my coffee with cream and milk, no sugar. “ Arden demanded as he felt his annoyance build up at being interrupted.

He turned around to continue his verbal lashing, but his words were forgotten as he was met with-----

………………………………...................................Leslie POV……………………………….......................

“ Where the fuck are my heels!!!” Leslie screamed as she dove back into her closet to find

her favorite Christian Louboutin pumps. She had spent the last two hours showering and doing her make up to make sure she was at the top of her game, but she can’t be at the top of said game without her Christians. “700 hundred dollars and I only wore them once to some stupid party, FUCK! WHAT THE FUCK AM I SUPPOSED TO DO!” She yelled once more as she retreated from her closet and sat fuming on her bed, thinking of where her shoes could possibly be. The more she thought of possible places the more she got pissed at herself for not placing them where they belonged. She took one long glare at her torn up closet before she sighed and got up to finish her hair. Piece after piece, Her once straight long dark locks are now soft curls that softened Leslie’s face and made her seem more feminine. With a loud snort Leslie stared at herself in the mirror, realizing that the lady in the mirror was nothing more then a fraud to who she really was. From the overdone smoky eye to the soft color of the rouge on her cheek and then to her soft lips which were covered in bright red lipstick.

“Is this really worth losing yourself ?” Leslie sub-consciously asked as herself as she stood staring at the sexy female in the mirror . The image gave a small dark smile as her brown eyes gleamed under the dark make- up.

Of course it is.

z88;

“Shit! If this Mother-frackin car keeps up at this rate, I am going to be 30 minutes late” Leslie fumed as she felt her blood pressure rise for the fifth time this morning. It seemed as if the universe was not in her favor at all this morning. First, she found her Christian’s which were strangely hiding in one of the bathroom cabinets (?) but after that she had spelt coffee all over her 1000 dollar suit which forced her find another outfit that was sexy but professional enough for her to wear. The whole ordeal set her back 40 minutes by which after she was all dressed and ready, she only had 20 minutes to get to work and the ride itself was at least 40 without the traffic.

Someone just shoot her now.

For 20 painful minutes she rode behind the jackarse in front of her, before turning into the private garage of her firm . With a satisfying locking sound, She went as fast as she could in her 6in heels to the elevator which ,thank god, went all the way to the floor she needed to be in.

Leslie for once felt her cool exterior breaking as her nervousness was seeping through the cracks. She crossed and uncrossed her arms underneath her chest at least three times before letting them hang close by her side. Her heart beat was speeding up and she felt a little light headed. The knots in her stomach were just forming as she heard the familiar BING which indicated she was on her floor.

“ Come on Leslie pull it together” Leslie mentally prepped as she placed a sultry smile on her painted face and willed her nervousness away.

The door opened to a young intern who looked no more than 24 years old. He was at first fiddling around with a paper clip holding a few sheets before he looked up to see a bronze goddess with red ruby lips. His mouth dropped a little as his dark eyes roamed over her beautiful body that was perfect in every shape and form. Her face was that of an angel but those lips and those eyes belonged to a lustful siren who begged to be punished in a not so angelic manner.

“ Good morning” The goddess said in a soft but rich voice that had him thinking on how that voice would sound screaming his name.

“ Morning to good you” The young intern stumbled out of his mouth as he flushed red with embarrassment and quickly rushed into the elevator. But before he hit the close button he looked one last time at this gorgeous creature and begged that one day he would find her waiting for him in the break room.

Leslie felt that she should have been offended that a man just straight out ogled her but instead she just smiled and let the feeling of pleasure of being acknowledged spread throughout her body.

“Now lets see how mister douche bag will react when he see this” Leslie thought as she made her way towards his office.

Twenty male heads turning, and 5 indecent proposals later Leslie found herself walking in on the Douche bag fucking arsehole and The douche bag who gave her position away talking in a hush tone as she stalked her way towards them.

“ Sorry I am late Mr. Darnell, traffic was hellish today” Leslie said as she put on her best I-am-sorry-but-not-really-because-you-guys-are-fuckers façade.

“ Next time you enter my office, knock . And If you’re my new secretary, I like my coffee with cream and milk, no sugar. “ A irritated but velvet voice replied to her ‘humble’ apology/

 

z88;

“Please God give me strength to not kill this man nor jump his bones. Amen,”

………………………………................Arden’s POV………………………………..................................

As he was met with a very gorgeous woman who had on the best fuck me pumps he had ever seen. Her brown skin glowed as if she was a goddess, The soft wave of her hair framed her alluring face, and her lips…her lips are his favorite feature. So lush, so suck able, and the red paint on them makes him want to kiss them till he was breathless. He gave the once over on her body and he can definitely say he is not disappointed at all. And his other friend, who is jumping up with joy right now, can agree to that. The white shirt she was wearing was nice and professional but allowed a bit of her perfect bosom to be shown as the first three buttons were undone. Her small waist was emphasized as the black pencil skirt clung onto her body the right way and ended right above her knee. He also paid careful attention to the small slit in her skirt that allowed some of her leg to show but noticed it was just enough as it made him curious as to what the rest of her sexy legs looked like.

z88;

Wow, This creature has left him in a stupor

And he also notices said creature is giving him a look of contempt and pure annoyance as her precious lips are formed into a frown

“ I am not your secretary , so I best advise you to remember that in the future”

 

Arden gave her his best killer grin and ran his hand through his glossy black hair

 

“ I will definitely keep that in mind”

 

“ Good. So Mr. Darnell what is this case about” She said as she turned her full attention on the other partner

 

As two of them talked, Arden couldn’t help but feel a bit jealous.

“ She should be paying attention to the man who is going to make her scream until the next week and make her glad she was born a woman” he thought bitterly as he glanced at his expensive watch .

“ well I’m glad that you are going to let me help with this case Mr., Darnell, I am glad that you trust my expertise. Please come see us again when you get the chance” She said as she place her hand and walked him out of the office. As soon as the door closed she stood there for a second before walking up to Arden.

The closer she got, the more he noticed how lovely she really is.

 

“ So where were we” Her voice gently said as he picked up on the subtle lustful undertone

 

“ Well why don’t you remind me” Arden said as he decided to play along with her little game.

 

With a small smirk she went up to him and kissed him.

He felt her tongue open up his mouth and gently caress his. It didn’t take him more then a millisecond to respond back but by then it was to late and she was walking away.

Arden just watched her open the door and then walk out, leaving him breathless , perplexed and horny.

z88;

Who is this Woman?

z88;

z88;

……………………………….Leslie Pov………………………………...........................................

After kissing him, Leslie went straight to the bathroom to reapply her red lipstick.

 

“ Step 1 is coming along perfectly” she thought happily as she snapped the lipstick shut. She sent a smoldering smile at her reflection but only to see her lips still quivering from the small kiss.

z88;

What the fuck?!?

z88;

 

z88;

z88;

 

End Notes:

Thanks for reading!

I will try to crank the next chapter out as soon as i can!!

 

This story archived at http://https://www.valentchamber.com/vault/viewstory.php?sid=905