[Reviews - 5] starstarstarstarstarPrinter
Summary:

Star Trek TOS Charlene Masters/ Scotty

Story inspired by the TOS episode The Alternative Factor. Charlene deals with the aftermath of Lazarus actions and is comforted by Mr. Scott.


Rated: Most Ages
Categories: Primetime Television
Characters: None
Classification: Cannon
Genre: Science Fiction
Story Status: None
Pairings: None
Warnings: None
Series: Constellations
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 2577 Read: 2493
Published: 16/03/10 Updated: 16/03/10
Story Notes:

The original script called for Charlene Masters to be romantically involved with the villain Lazarus.  You can read all about the script change and my take on it on my LJ post Sisters in Space: Charlene Masters. The original plot read alot like The Space Seed, the episode where Khan seduces a female crewman with his huge pecs into betraying the entire crew. I did not want Charlene to go down like that. So, here is a short story resurrecting the romance angle that fits into the episode as aired.

All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

1. Chapter 1 by Candace [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (2577 words)