[Reviews - 113] starstarstarstarstarPrinter
Summary:

Photobucket

Jonathan Denson isn't what you'd call the life of the party but when he enters a room, he commands attention. The only problem is, the attention he craves isn't the attention he's getting. It's just too bad that the only person he ever truly wanted isn't ready for what he has to offer. Left with no other option, John decides that he's sick of leaving romance up to fate and takes his love life into his own hands.

Disclaimer: All characters and original storyline are the property of Renee Banks. I am in no way associated with the creators of any media franchise included in the story. No copyright infringement is intended    

Huge shout out to KKMonroe, formerly CPM09, for my title. This story would have been called something I wasn't completely satisfied with if not for her genius. Thank you, lovely lady :)


Rated: Mature Content
Categories: Original Fiction
Characters: None
Classification: General
Genre: Comedy , Drama, Romance
Story Status: None
Pairings: None
Warnings: Adult Situations, Extreme Language, Original Characters, Sexual Content
Series: None
Chapters: 5 Completed: No Word count: 12160 Read: 25697
Published: 03/05/10 Updated: 22/12/10

1. The Cast of Nice Guys Always Win by Renee Banks [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarhalf-star (1 words)

Here it is! What you've all (at least, some of you) have been waiting for. I present to you our sweetheart, John Denson and his story! I want to give a HUGE shout out to Miss KKMonroe for helping me revamp the title. Look out for her first fic, coming soon. Now, without further adieu, enjoy! :)

2. Chapter 1 by Renee Banks [Reviews - 0] (1352 words)

And the story begins...Hope you enjoy!

3. Chapter 2 by Renee Banks [Reviews - 0] (3325 words)

I've been hard at "work" at my internship so I haven't had much time for my stories. I apologize sincerely! There will be some more updates before the end of the month. Yes, Oni, I said it. So you can now stop being so "Silent" about wanting to hire an "Assassin" because I don't update enough. I'm going to try to do better. I hope you enjoy this chapter. It's a little something new. A few POV's in here but it'll be easy to keep them all straight, so no worries. Anyway, happy reading :)

Shout out to Sebine for her beta of a good majority of this chapter. Much appreciated, lovely!

4. Chapter 3 by Renee Banks [Reviews - 0] (4601 words)

Hola kids! It's been a long couple of months...in regards to my writing life and my real life. I've got a new job, I'm back in school gettin' that masters ;) and I've moved. A lot is going on with me, so your patience is much appreciated. I'll allow everyone to throw one stone at me because I probably deserve it. I'm going to try to do better with my updating and not keeping everyone waiting. I hope you enjoy and excuse any mistakes. Happy reading!

5. Chapter 4 by Renee Banks [Reviews - 0] (2881 words)

Sorry it's taken me a few months to get this one back up. Now, I can say that my updating quota is met for the year! *crowd roars* I know, I know. Thank you, thank you. That means I won't be updating until 2012! Just kidding, don't hurt me. I'll be bring you all more love triangles in the next weeks. I hope you enjoy! Happy reading :)