Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story


- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Sorry for taking so long, but I am more or less back to normal and have been working just like I promised. This chapter continues the seduction on Caribbean Temptation and is in several parts which I will post all at once. Enjoy the ride.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.  




Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


Chapter 28

K.C. had stood in the Tiffany store at Cherry Creek Mall in Denver after leaving work early on Wednesday so that he could buy the brooch for Sheila in atonement for his bad behavior.

His eyes had been caught by the rich purple of the nearly twenty carat pendent and earrings and the fact that they were in silver had been the clincher. He could only imagine how beautiful they would look against Gabrielle's gorgeous light brown complexion especially with nothing else on.

earrings

K.C. had stuck a hand in his pants to mitigate the damage those wayward thoughts made to his body. He had immediately known that he had found the perfect birthday gift for Gabrielle, the pieces were both sleek and timeless yet there was a fun element about them too.

K.C. caught her easily in his arms barely moving since he outweighed her by a hundred pound and ten pounds as she subjected him to a frenzy of kisses all over his face. He held her tightly while enduring her attack a big grin on his face knowing he had pleased her.

He could not remember experiencing a moment of unbridled joy like this with Tiffani who had always been expecting things from him and took it for granted. He had dreaded going out with her after a while because she would point out “little” things that were much more expensive than the two thousand dollar total of the jewelry that he had given Gabrielle.

K.C. would have given her more but knew she would have been uncomfortable with the idea. He laughed with Gabrielle and spun around once before falling backward onto the luxurious Egyptian cotton cream comforter and she stopped laughing as their eyes met.

The desire was plainly written on both of their faces now and Gabrielle felt the leashed power vibrating in the big body beneath hers.  She should have felt more scared looking down at him, seeing the banked emotion in his clear blue eyes, and the flush of desire on his face.

Instead she felt intensely feminine, sexy and desirable, feelings she had been suppressing these last few years roaring to life now as her body pulsed in time with his.

“Would you like me to put it on you?” he asked his voice deeper.

“Later.” She replied shaking her head.

At any other time she might have laughed at the phrasing of his sentence but not now.

Hey lover

Her mass of thick black hair blocked out the light as she lowered her head slowly to kiss him. All of the love and passion Gabrielle felt for him poured out as her tongue licked at the seam of his mouth before he opened and met it with his own.

His hands left the curve of her waist to travel down over the sweet rise of her ass and K.C. groaned as she began to move against him, her body plastered against him. The sensual moves stimulated him further and he opened his legs to give himself more room as she pressed into him further, the jewel box poking him in the shoulder.

Gabrielle pulled it from under him and tossed it across the bed and with her now free hand speared it through the thick strands of his dark blonde hair. K.C. rolled over taking her with him as she squealed in surprise at the unexpected movement. He was careful to keep his weight off of her, but the gown still restricted her legs in the fabric.

“Damn it.” He swore pulling his mouth away angrily.

K.C. wanted her too much and was going to scare her off after nearly three months of taking things slowly. His brain was telling him to wait while his body was telling him to rip of her clothes, spread her gorgeous legs and fuck her until they were both spent but he had to remember this was still about Gabrielle.

It took a second before he pulled his mouth away almost angrily to lever off of her, sucking in a deep breath as he bent to pull off his black shoes and socks. He was tired of all of the clothes between them; he just wanted to feel her tight, moist body surrounding him and the sooner the better.  

Gabrielle sat up to watch as he began to undress and she licked her lips while he unbuttoned the cuffs on his white shirt. K.C. pulled it out of his pants while his shoulders and broad back flexed in his haste to be rid of it and he almost ripped it.

Off with your head

He had not been celibate this long voluntarily in years and just the thought of being inside Gabrielle without anything between them was so intoxicating that he could barely think straight.

K.C. had always been careful to wrap it up since a teenager, despite what his partner said and the level of trust he was placing in Gabrielle was not lost on him. Just the thought of being bareback with her was too much for his poor male brain to take in and if he wasn’t careful he might degenerate into grunts and single word answers before the foreplay was over.

“K.C.?” she asked unsure of his mood.

Gabrielle reached out to touch the tanned skin of his back but he pulled away from her with a growl, turned and dropped smoothly to kneel before her. She squealed again when he grabbed her long, narrow foot to remove a sparkly sandal with determined fingers.

Sexy shoes

The throbbing of her clit had not abated and with his strong hands cradling her foot she threw her head back and moaned as he ran his fingers over her arch and up along her ankle under the dress before switching to the other foot.

Oh Lord, what had possessed her to wear such skimpy underwear she could feel the moisture on her thighs she thought moaning as she felt his mouth.

K.C. watched, greedy for all of her reactions as he put what he had learned about Gabrielle into play. A tight smile curved his lips when he saw the soft gel pads in the high heels that helped her sensitive feet and he placed a kiss on her ankle.

She would soon be in sensory overload if this kept up as his skilled hands trailed fire wherever they went and her breathing became even more labored. This masterful side of K.C. was very erotic and Rielle found the way he was taking charge of their foreplay incredibly sexy.

He tossed her shoes to the ground before pulling her to her feet and reaching around the back of her dress to unzip the blue gown. The sound of their heavy breathing was joined by that of the metal coming apart loudly in the room as they stood in their bare feet facing each other.

Gabrielle stared at the broad expanse of tanned chest in front of her and she lifted her hand to touch him a small smile curving her full mouth as she felt his warmth. His chest rippled smooth and hairless a light smattering of hair arrowing down into the navy pants that were now obscenely tented and her gaze nervously bounced from it to a point over his right shoulder. 

Rielle knew the air conditioning was turned on in the suite but somehow with the phenomenal heat coming off of K.C. she barely registered it. She felt the dress loosen behind her and looked up to see K.C.’s eyes had darkened as she stepped back a little. She shrugged the single strap from her shoulder but didn’t let it fall as she stood looking up at him a little apprehensively.

K.C. saw that she was nervous and he raised his hand to cup her face the contrast between her light chocolate complexion and his tanned skin an erotic one.

“You are so very beautiful Gabrielle. I want to start from one end and sample all of you like the finest chocolate.” K.C. told her in a soft gruff voice as he looked down into her upturned face.

Rielle’s heart thumped in her chest as he smiled down at her gently, his thumbs raising to rub them over her collarbones wanting to reassure her that this was not just about him getting his jollies and getting off.  

K.C.'s sweet tooth had been something of a surprise to her, but to his friends his love of chocolate was a big joke, she shivered at the seductive words.

“I won’t hurt you, I promise and we won’t do anything that you don’t like. I don’t know what I did to deserve someone in my life as special as you, but every day I am so grateful.” He swore holding her gaze with his.

lucky

 

He was making her feel special, like he treasured her and in reality it was no different than how he usually treated her. It was not that K.C. didn’t curse in front of her, especially when he was watching sports at Chris’s or Jarrod’s and Lord knows working in the construction field with all of that testosterone made it almost expected.  

She knew he deliberately made teasing comments just to get a rise from her and she could tell from the twinkling in his eyes when she got him back with a heated zinger but he treated her like a woman and not like a possession.






Chapter End Notes:
First installment hope you enjoyed it more to come.