Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story


- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Tiffani's unexpected arrival has an interesting revelation or two. Will she leave before Gabrielle sees her?

The language is about to get HOT, HOT, HOT!

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.  




Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


Chapter 37

“Tiffani I don’t know why you thought you could come to St. Sebastian and expect me to welcome you. We aren’t friends and we never will be. I believe I made that clear to you through my lawyers. You need to leave.” He told the redhead his voice hard.

WTF

Out of his peripheral vision he saw Lewis’s eyebrows rise and then he walked away and quickly got on his phone, too far away for them to hear his whispered conversation.

Unfortunately Lewis was also too far away to hear their conversation as well.

“K.C. I never wanted things to end the way that they did. I was young and stupid but I’ve grown up a lot since we were engaged.” She pleaded looking at him earnestly.

Tiffini baby

He felt embarrassed for her that she had actually formed her lips to say the words that she had grown up, because if this was her being grown up she still had some work to do.

“I’m sorry you wasted a trip down here Tiffani. A phone call would have been preferable especially since we haven’t talked to or seen each other in nearly eight months. We don’t have anything productive to say to one another.” K.C said unmoved by the hurt look on her seemingly innocent face.

“How could you be so hard after all the things we shared? We were good together, everyone said so. Come back to Denver all of my friends miss you K.C., I miss you. We can start over.” Tiffani replied quickly aware that she was on the verge of begging.

 

She reigned herself in feeling the heat entering her pale skin, K.C. was not changing his stance and she was afraid that she would be going back to her parents empty handed. Their house was on the edge of being foreclosed on and she had been with several other men since K.C. but none with the kind of financial or personal clout as the man that stood before her.

 He was unmoving however and she was desperate enough to beg even in front of the hired help because she could see nothing she was saying was working. She had known that K.C. could be ruthless when necessary but she had hoped that he would have softened over time.

K.C. was still determined to be a gentleman but Tiffani was pushing him to go there and he was tired of the bullshit. Tiffani was living in some kind of fucking fantasy world if she thought he would forget the fact that he had found her with her lover. Or forgotten that she had attempted to slur his good name when he forced her to break the engagement.

“I had my closure when my lawyer sent you that order to cease and desist. I don’t want to start over with you Tiffani because I’ve moved on.” He said with finality in his voice and raised his head as they heard a car’s engine.

He stepped away from her and Tiffani knew a dismissal when she was given one, she had done it to enough people after all.

A blue SUV was coming up the gravel drive and a broad smile came across his face. Tiffani saw his expression and frowned because K.C. had never looked at her with that loving expression on his face.  She had seen affection, frustration, anger and finally indifference but never love and she wondered who this bitch was that had managed to snare him like that when she hadn’t been able to.

She had known that her hold on him wasn’t very strong because it was built on sex but she had hoped it would be enough to get them up the aisle.

She had hoped that he could let bygones be bygones and maybe give her a loan if nothing else but those hopes were fading fast.

Tiffani dressed       Tiffani and her mother Simone had seen K.C. Whitfield at a charity function and she had managed to bump into him that night spilling her red wine on her royal blue designer dress. The old ploy had worked many times and this had been no different, he had played the gentleman to a fault offering to replace the dress and she had played the helpless damsel in distress.

He had been one of the best lovers that she had had but Tiffani had learned that she needed more than one man could give her no matter how good. It was too bad that he had walked in on her and Lee and even worse that he had refused the offer to party with them.

Lee liked men with big dicks who knew how to use them and K.C. was definitely a skilled cocksman.

Tiffani walked around K.C. grabbed a handful of his shirt and lay a kiss on him just as the vehicle cleared the bougainvillea hedge that seemed like a staple on this hellishly hot island. She was pushed off and smiled at the way he wiped his mouth off with the back of his hand as they heard a car door slam.

“Baby we both know I could still make you want me.” She said a seductive look on her face and heard a laugh from behind her.

Tough Chick

Tiffani turned slowly and saw a beautiful black haired, green eyed woman a few years younger than her in a yellow strapless top that made the most of her tanned complexion and blue jeans that hugged her sexy figure.

This was real competition and Tiffani knew that from the direct stare the other woman was giving her.

“Hi Lewis. K.C. my parents need us to pick up a container from the store before we get to the village.” She said totally ignoring the redhead.

Gabrielle wasn’t stupid, she knew who the other woman was and she’d be damned if she showed her ass in front of this trifling witch.

K.C. was proud of Gabrielle for acting like a lady but he was afraid that Tiffani wasn’t going to let it go that easily.

“K.C. are you going to introduce me to you little friend.” She asked in cultured tones and he wanted to run for cover when he saw Gabrielle walk a little closer.

Gabrielle was wearing low heeled sandals and was an inch shorter than Tiffani in them who took pleasure in looking down her freckled nose at her.

“I don’t think that will be necessary since you aren’t in my life any longer. Lewis I’m sorry you got mixed up in this unfortunate matter.” K.C. said as he walked to Gabrielle.

He wrapped a strong arm about Gabrielle's small waist intercepting her before she could get closer to Tiffani, it would be just like the redhead to provoke Gabrielle into assaulting her and if he wasn’t mistaken Lewis had called the police.

Sorry K.C.

“I didn’t realize what the situation was K.C. accept my apologizes, both of you.” Lewis said sheepishly including Gabrielle who inclined her head like a queen a small smile on her face.

Tiffani saw the shared camaraderie between the trio and something snapped inside her. How dare he have moved on and with this little whore! She’d show them you didn’t mess with Tiffani Hudson!

Gabrielle saw trouble brewing in the other woman’s eyes from the safety of K.C. arms and braced herself when she opened her ridiculously small mouth.

“K.C. can’t possibly love you. He needs a classy woman by his side, not some island slut who can’t keep her legs closed. Are you going to be popping out a baby in a few months, is that how you plan to get him to commit to you?” She hissed at the dark haired woman.

“She didn’t really just say that did she?” Rielle asked K.C. in disbelief.

He shrugged and nodded, Tiffani was definitely not rooted in reality anymore if she could spout that kind of shit.

They heard another vehicle driving up and Rielle prayed it was the police before this turned into a real confrontation. Tiffani must have sensed that she was running out of time because she launched her real offensive, but it was at K.C. not Gabrielle.

“You came to the right place obviously since you prefer dark meat. Who would have thought looking at you that you could be a black hearted son of a bitch? I should have known you would end up with a dark cunt because only one of them would be able to take your Mandingo dick! Have you fucked her on her hands and knees like an animal? Did you enjoy it like the filthy beasts that you are?” she screamed at her ex lover.

K.C. watched her with a total lack of sympathy, his jaw clenched as he refrained from answering this psycho bitch.

He had heard about her family finances worsening and her response of going from one rich man to another trying to find someone to bail them out.

His driveway was pretty crowded as a white police SUV crawled up the drive during her tirade and parked and two officers got out of the vehicle. One of them, K.C. recognized as Lewis’s cousin but the other man was a stranger and they approached with serious looks on their faces.

Tiffani was panting after spewing her rage while Gabrielle watched her like someone would watch a rabid dog from behind K.C. He had pushed her behind him for safety while Lewis stood a little closer to the angry woman the moment she opened her mouth.

“Good evening Mr. Whitfield, what seems to be the problem here?” Vaughn Coleman asked as Lewis walked to K.C.’s side.

They interviewed them all individually and after a brief explanation from Lewis the two officers turned towards Tiffani. The redhead had composed herself and tried to look like she hadn’t just been slinging racial slurs like a pro as she attempted to gain the sympathy of the white cop.

“I’m just so embarrassed Officer Foster.” She began as she fluffed her red curls.

“I came down here to your lovely island thinking I’d see an old friend and I just don’t know what came over me. The next thing I know I was saying all of these things and K.C. was … well he was telling me that he had moved on and I just couldn’t accept it.” She said in a sweet voice, her expression winsome as she looked at the officer.

“You’ll have to come with us Miss Hudson. This is private property and you were asked to leave several times from what Mr. Whitfield and Mr. Coleman have said. He has chosen not to press charges but if you are seen in his presence it is within his right to get a restraining order against you. The same goes for Miss Hall and Mr. Coleman.” She was told in no uncertain terms and her expression hardened.

She knew when to cut her losses, but before she left she had one more thing to do. She took a step toward the brunette and all of the men tensed.

Tiff

“I think I’ve seen enough of St. Sebastian.” She said loudly for all of them to hear. “Gabrielle is it, if you ever get tired of him come see me. I like a little variety myself sometimes and you look very lickable.”

She said softly putting her index and middle fingers up to her lips in a V and ala Samantha on Sex in the City fluttered her tongue as her eyes dipped to Gabrielle’s high breasts.

Rielle fought hard not to show her any reaction but she wanted to shudder in revulsion as the other woman finally walked away, swaying her hips.

Lewis pulled her Louis Vuitton suitcase from the cab of his truck and placed it in the rear of the police vehicle and they all watched it drive off.

K.C. felt like a boulder had been lifted off his chest and he looked down at Gabrielle who just shook her head in disbelief at what had just happened.

“K.C., I’m really sorry about bringing her up here. If I had known what she was I never would have done it but she was so convincing.” The man said looking uncomfortably rubbing the back of his neck.

“Lewis, you don’t have to worry. I don’t blame you for this; Tiffany can be very convincing when she wants something. Maybe if she put as much attention into her career as a buyer for Colorado Lifestyle she might be better off.” He replied as he watched Gabrielle crossing her arms under her breasts.

Lewis could see which way the wind was blowing and said goodnight to them before leaving.

“We don’t have much time if you plan to take a shower before we leave.” She told him quietly when Lewis had gone.

“I think we need to talk about this.” K.C. said seeing her set face.

WTFB

“I think we need to get that ice cream from the store and go to the village. Alex is going to think you’ve abandoned him if we don’t show up soon. Leaving him with all of those women may be good for them but bad for him especially when he tells them he’s single.” Gabrielle said civilly holding onto her temper.

She knew his crazy ex-fiancé showing up wasn’t his fault but she was still processing the incident and she was trying to act like an adult.

K.C. decided to let her have her space and quickly went to take a shower and get dressed and when he returned to the living room he was happy to see she looked more like herself.

K.C.“I’m sorry you were subjected to Tiffani. Her family is seriously over-extended and she must be really desperate to have come here like that. I had no idea she would think I’d want her back.” He told her by way of explanation.

“When I drove up and saw the two of you kissing I thought my eyes were playing tricks on me. I want to bathe you in a tub of bleach because that – that bitch put her lips on you! And what was with this?” she asked heatedly her eyes blazing as she did the thing with her fingers up to her mouth.

He had known that that gesture by Tiffani would not go unmentioned and he was right.

Gabrielle was surprised when K.C. paled before he indicated she should sit.






Chapter End Notes:
What will K.C. tell Gabrielle and how will she react? We saw how a real lady acts but will Gabrielle finally lose her temper or will she take the high road when he finishes? Is Tiffani gone for good?