Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story


- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Hello Everyone!! I will break this chapter up into about 3 parts.  This is part one so Enjoy!!  Please comment and let me know what you think.  




Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


Chapter 10.1


 


                I knew that muthfucker was going to plant a bomb or something in the car.  It was too easy for me to escape from the mansion.  I am just glad I got out of the car in time.  I have to get back to Kyra.  That fool is planning something sneaky.  It’s okay though cause I got an even better plan.  Dom will rue the day he ever fucked me with.  Once I disable this alarm system I will be able to get to Kyra.  Good thing I persuaded his head of security to give me a through accounting of all the equipment, alarms, etc. in this mansion or I would never be able to get to Kyra.  Well now is good a time as any.


                        Staying here is not the answer I got to go now.  As much as I need to rest I can’t rest until me and my baby are safe.  What is that noise on the balcony.  Moving towards the balcony Mike appears before the doors and steps through before Kyra can even get to them.  “How did you get here? And Why?” asks Kyra suspiciously.   “Look no time to explain we need to go.  I have to get you and my son to safety quickly.  There is no time to lose.” responds Mike in a rush.  “What son are you talking about?  As far as I know you don’t have any children have you been cheating on me too?  What the FUCK is going on?” Kyra asks loudly and angrily.  Just as Mike is about to respond the door flies open and several armed men walk into the room followed by Dom. 


                “He knows you are pregnant Kyra because the mutherfucker paid to have your birth control pills switched to placebo.  He is determined for you to have his baby.  I told him this wasn’t the best way to go about it, but he never listens to me.  You should have left when you had a chance Mike now it’s to late.  Justin and Zack please take Mike  downstairs and teach him that I mean business.  You can’t try to kill me and think you are going to get away with it.  I have someone downstairs just waiting to talk to you.  Go now.”  Dom waits to continue talking until everyone has left the room and only he and Kyra remain.  “Why are you trying to leave tonight Kyra I told you I would let you leave, but you are trying to sneak out.  You have no reason not to trust me.  I can help if you let me.  Please let me help you. “ Dom states empathically.    Suddenly Kyra begins to cry heart-rendering tears as the last few days of drama catch up to her.  It would be so easy to just surrender to him and let me take care of me, but I can’t do that I have to take care of  myself and my child.  It doesn’t look like I can count on anyone but me so now I will focus on how to get myself out of this mess quickly. 






Chapter End Notes:

REVIEW PLEASE!!!