Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story


- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Sorry it has taken so long to post a new chapter.  How everyone is still interested in this story.  I have decided to take a new path which is why I have brought in a new chacter.  So please comment and let me know if you like.  




Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


Chapter 9

 

                Mike, Kyra, and Jackson finally make it to Dominick’s house.  By the expression on Kyra’s face you can tell this is not what she was expecting.  Mike on the other hand glanced speciously at Jackson trying to figure out what game he is playing now.  They pulled up the a 3 wing 3 story white mansion.  Before they can be let onto the grounds Jackson has to announce his self via a monitor and speaker located outside of the gate.  Once the gate opens they pull into a circular drive way with a large water fountain.  After they park, Mike proceeds to help Jackson out of the back seat while Kyra still a little shaken gets out without assistance. 

                Suddenly, the front door opens and out steps a Vin Diesel look alike, but with Carolina blue eyes.  “Dom this is the shortie I was telling you about Kyra, and her boyfriend Mike who I think you already know” says Jackson while holding onto to Mike for support.   “Kyra, Mike and Jackson have told me much about you, but clearly they left out some very important information” states Dominick with lust filled eyes. 

                Kyra takes a moment to observe Dominick his expression leaves her no doubt as to what “facts”  he felt like Jackson and Mike forgot to mention.  Why this nigga ain’t looked at Mike, but when his name was mentioned he immedialty sneered with extreme hate in his eyes. I wonder what that was all about maybe I just imanged it because it was gone so quickly, but I don’t trust this dude.  I got enough double crosser’s to worry about thinking about Mike and Jackson.  I need to find out how this cat knows Mike and fast because he may be FINE ,but he has a dangerous vibe which means I need to find a way out of here quick, fast and in a hurry.  “How do you know my BOYFRIEND? “ states kyra with an emphasizes on the word boyfriend she didn’t need him to get any special ideas one man she didn’t want was enough.  Dom was clearly able to see the distrust, lust which she was fighting, and anger through her gaze, voice and body language.  Bringing his head up at the attitude in her voice Mike explains that they need to get Jackson into the house before he passes out from loss of blood and/or pain. 

                Once inside Jackson is immediately taken to another wing in the mansion for medical attention by the medical staff currently in residence.  He will be seen by Dom’s personal physican who Jackson is very familiar with.  “ If you will follow me I believe we have a lot to talk about” says Dom walking towards his expansive study.  Walking through white columns on a gorgeous marble floor Mike and Kyra choose to sit on the two chairs in front of Dom’s desk.  “ So Kyra you asked me how I know Mike well he has helped me in the past with several lucrative business ventures.  His profession/ skills as an FBI Agent allows him to help me with ensuring my businesses are shall we say appear to other as being on the up and up.  Our association has been all but ended since his removal from his previous post so we haven’t spoken in a while, but enough about OLD business.  Maybe you and I can start some new business.  As I understand from Jackson you are a person I definetly need to have on my team for more reasons then one.  says Dom with that same look of lust he gave her earlier.  “Look Kyra needs to have a hot bath, food, and somewhere to sleep can you arrange that for her? “ says Mike with attitude.  Kyra looked between the two and you could practically see the steam coming out of their ears.  Pressing a button on his desk located in the lower left hand corner Dom requests that his housekeeper/mother hen meet him in the study.  After five mintues a woman who looks almost exactly like Lorretta Divine appears in the doorway.  “Boy I done told you this shit is for the birds I don’t know nothing about technology it took me forever to get here cause I don’t anyway.  I am an old women and that mess is for the new generation use the walkie talkie I bought they work all over the house too and at least I know how to use them. 
Everytime you use that intercom I think it is God calling me to heaven and it scares the shit out of me.  Anywho, I am busy so what you need?”  says Pattie while huffing and puffing her way into the room.  “  Pattie this is Kyra,  Please settle her into the royal room, Thank you sweet stuff” says Dom with a wink.  After Kyra leaves the room Mike stands up and pulls out his 9 mm gun aiming it at Dom.  “Nigga you think I didn’t see that shit, she is MINE and you wouldn’t be the first man I have killed for her just the next if you don’t keep you eyes to yourself. “ states Mike coldly.