Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story


- Text Size +

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


Sam frowned in Dean’s direction before they got out of the car. He thought his brother was losing his mind. Dean had six months left and he had cooked up a crazy plan to avoid telling Cassie about his deal. Sam had originally outright rejected the idea but he knew how Dean loved Cassie. He knew it had to be hard for him to hatch the plan that he had.
Sam sighed as they stood in front of the door, before Dean put in his key. They were hit in the face with the smell of steaks cooking. Dean smirked, Cassie knew they were coming for a moment he reconsidered what he was going to do. He shook his head; it was for the best.
Cassie came in the room with a grin on her face. She wore short shorts and a strapless top that seemed to float around her.
“Hey Sweetie,” she said with a grin at Dean before she was in his arms.
Dean kissed her neck before he whispered into her ear, “Hey,” he breathed.
She smelled so good.
Sam smiled in her direction. His heart hurt, he knew how much Dean loved his wife.
“Hey Sam,” she said once Dean put her down.
“Hey Cassie,” Sam replied before she went back toward the kitchen.
---
Dean went to the bedroom to put down his bag; he turned and almost ran into Sam.
“d**n it, Sam what are you doing?”
“Dean you cannot do this.”
Dean pushed him away before he walked out of the room. Sam sighed. He would do his part if his brother was insistent. In his heart, he wasn’t as much against the idea as the thought of Dean presenting it to Cassie the way he surely would. Sam couldn’t deny that he was attracted to his sister in law it just wasn’t possible. But she was his brother’s wife that should mean look but do not touch, Sam thought.
---
They all ate a bit silently at the table after the brief overview of their trip was done. Cassie smiled a Dean from time to time as she watched him enjoy his food. Besides steak they also had mashed potatoes, snap peas and apple pie to eat.
“So Sam how is that hunt for a girl going?” Cassie asked.
Sam almost choked on his potatoes. He smiled as he got up to get him a glass of water. Dean kept eating. He couldn’t work out in his head how to bring up the subject that he wanted to discuss.
“That was very good, Honey,” he said as he rubbed his stomach when his put his fork down from devouring his large piece of pie.
“When did you get to be such a good cook?” Sam asked for something to say.
“Always Sam, it has never been on my list of things to perfect but it is fun at times, mostly special occasions like having my husband back in town,” she said with a smile.
---
Dean smiled as they cleared the table. Sam disappeared into the living room as soon as his brother pushed his wife against the counter. Cassie pushed her hands into Dean’s hair before he leaned down to kiss her thoroughly. He sucked her lips before his tongue invaded her mouth. His hands roamed freely over her firm butt, he reached up to undo her bra under her shirt, for more roaming, he couldn’t get enough of touching her. She moaned into his neck as he moved his attention to her breasts. He undid her blouse before he called for Sam.
“Dean what are you doing?” Cassie asked as she tried to cover herself before Sam came back in the room.
Sam came into the room then sighed. He was going to kill his brother he could feel it.
“Yeah?”
Dean growled in his direction before Cassie got away from him.
“What the hell is going on here? Why would you call Sam in here when I’m….. half naked?”
“Sam wants you and I think maybe I should share ……….you.”
Sam opened his mouth then closed it then glared at Dean.
Cassie looked from one to the other of them.
“What? Sam wants me? CHRISTO,” she yelled in Dean’s face.
“I tried that,” Sam said with a dry look at his brother,” He is not possessed but obsessed.”
Cassie stumped off to the bedroom then slammed the door before she landed on the bed in a fit of tears.
---
Dean glared at Sam.
“Look what you did, you made her cry. You said you would take care of her.”
Sam slapped Dean in the head. “Dude I said watch over her not screw her.”
“But you love her……come on Sam go in there and do your thing, talk to her till she is happy again,” Dean said before he walked out of the kitchen then out of the house.
Sam wanted to scream. He had known Dean wanted to watch he and Cassie have sex but he somehow hoped his brother was going to change his mind. Sam had been in shock with the thought of what Dean was to do but he liked Cassie but confessed to himself, maybe it might be kinky but a bit fun. Then he had seen how happy she was to see Dean. Love for Dean was all over her face.
He sighed before he knocked on the bedroom door.
---
“Cass? Are you okay?”
Cassie stopped crying, why is Sam at the door where the devil is Dean? She got up to unlock the door to see Sam on the other side. She bit her lip. Hey, maybe she should sleep with Sam it had been almost two months since Dean decided to show up at his home with her. It would serve him right if she did Sam.
She pulled Sam into the room before he could say anything else. She reached for his belt and Sam tried to stop her.
“Cass, No? Don’t do this.”
“Why not it’s what Dean wants we should enjoy it,” she said with anger in her voice.
Sam moved away from her, “Don’t say that, I mean Dean has his reasons, he means well.”
Cassie put her head down; she didn’t know what to think. Maybe Dean didn’t love her anymore and he felt guilty. If pushing her together with Sam made him feel better who was she to fight it? Sam was tall, good looking and though he obviously had been in on the idea but somehow he seemed almost unwilling.
---
“Was he going to watch us? I mean was that the plan?”
Sam nodded before he pulled her into his arms. She looked so heartbroken he almost gave her the reason on the spot. She cried into his shirt for a few minutes before she looked up at him. Sam instinctively, moved his head down to kiss her on the lips. Her hands went up towards his neck but ended up nearer his chest. He pushed his lips into her mouth as she moaned against him. Suddenly they both wondered why they had fought it. He picked her up before he laid her on the bed. He took off his pants in record time as Cassie looked up at him with trust in her eyes. She couldn’t think, she didn’t know what to think. At that moment she wanted Sam and she wanted him soon. She could feel how wet her panties were just before he pulled the small bit of fabric down her legs and threw them across the room. Cassie liked that Sam wasn’t hesitant to go with the flow.
“The pill?” he asked she only nodded.
She hadn’t had time to tell Dean she was pregnant but at least she knew and there would be no mistake which Winchester was the father. If she ever spoke to her husband again she might consider telling him about their child.
Sam leaned over to pepper her neck with kisses as she stroked his back and tried to get closer to him. He slid his fingers inside her slick opening first slowly in then not as gently out as he continued his downward spiral to her breasts where he sucked liberally.
---
Neither of them heard Dean when he came back. When he didn’t see them in the kitchen or the living room he assumed they were working things out. He decided to forego standing by the bedroom door. He didn’t think he could take it. He bit his lip as he went into watch television or try to. He knew he could have never watched them together. He only hoped they enjoyed one another. He put the volume on mute because he didn’t want to interrupt them or have them know he had returned.

He considered the plan that had been set into motion. He loved them both so much he thought Cassie was the answer to someone to take care of Sam when he was gone. He knew Sam had always liked her and he more than once had told Dean how lucky he had been to find someone to put up with his issues. Dean thought if Cassie would sleep with Sam they would become close enough that she would consider staying with Sam. He sighed as he got up to pace the room. For the first time he wondered how long they would be and if he should go in to check on them.
--
Maybe somewhere in his twisted thoughts he wanted to see them together but his heart wasn’t in it. He knew they would be good for each other and they had more than likely “hooked up” to spite his plans. He smiled to himself, he could just see how angry Cassie would have been before Sam smiled at her and she would have tried to show Dean he couldn’t boss her. Then she would have gone for Sam because of his puppy dog eyes.
---
Sam slid his fingers out then he was inside her. She wrapped her legs around his waist a Sam watched her. Her entire body felt flushed, he seemed huge but only enough to fill her up. He moved slowly at first because he wanted her to get used to him as well as he thought she might change her mind. He moved to kiss her neck then her breasts and she leaned her head back for him to help. She arched her back as she pushed up against him.

Tears came from out of nowhere. She loved Dean and what she was doing felt all wrong on so many levels. But he had wanted her to do this she thought. She bit her lip as Sam upped the pace, maybe she could say she was doing it for Sam, Sam was alone he needed a bit of sex. Her mind was racing as her body kept up with him. Sam half thought Dean might burst in on him he knew he had come back somehow he had known when almost to the second.
Cassie moved so she was on top of Sam. She moved his hands above his head before she grinned.

“This is for you Sam, okay,” she said before she closed her eyes.
Sam had to smile as she rode him, everything else didn’t matter for those few moments. She could feel his length as he moved inside her again. He was different the Dean but it was not a bad thing, she bit her lip as the waves started to rise inside her. She trembled as she waited for Sam to catch up. Sam smiled as he watched her. Maybe both Dean and Cassie were the giving types. As much, as he disagreed with what Dean had wanted to do he enjoyed being with Cassie. She seemed to take it all in stride in the end.

When they finally left the bedroom they found Dean on the sofa asleep. Cassie bit her lip as she looked up at Sam. She went back to the bedroom to grab a blanket to put over Dean but went back to the room with Sam afterward. The sthingyed together on the bed before they went to sleep.
That was the way Dean found them the next morning. He watched them for a moment before Cassie woke up then looked right at him.
“Cassie I am going to leave okay………”
“No you are not you are going to tell me what is going on. You can’t have Sam do everything for you do you hear me,” she yelled.
---
Sam woke up when Cassie moved then turned to see a sad faced Dean. He turned over to face his brother.
“Tell her Dean just tell her,” Sam pleaded as he gave Cassie an imperceptible push.
Cassie leaned up though she couldn’t get up naked in front of her husband when she was in the bed with his brother it was all so messed up.
“Dean I’m pregnant, does that matter at all?”
“What? A baby?”
He entered the room before he sat down on the bed. He was going to be a father just before he died? Now that was really screwed up.
“Well I’m glad you and Sam got things worked out, but…….”
“No d*mn it Dean, tell me what this all about.”
“You’re pregnant?” Sam asked as he looked at Cassie.
She nodded as she looked at Dean, “Four months along,” she said.

Dean moved to lie beside Cassie in the bed, “So five to go?”
Cassie glared at him but her expression changed when he explained that he was going to hell because of a deal he made to bring Sam back to life. She shook her head as her husband pulled her into his arms. Sam moved to get out of the bed but Dean stopped him.
“It’s okay Sam we are one happy family here.”


-Epilogue-
Dean and Sam stayed around for the next six months until the night before Dean’s deal was up. He held his little boy in his arms while Cassie and Sam looked on. Jason Dean Winchester had been born a week earlier than planned but he was a big seven and a half pounds with a great set of lungs. Dean had felt as though all was right with the world on that day. Nothing could dull that for him even the thought of hell and not seeing his son grow up.
They had tried the entire time to get Dean out of the deal but nothing had worked. Cassie stood in front of Dean with her arms crossed. She wanted to go with him at least as far as the county line but he had said no. He wanted her to take care of herself for their baby.

He loved his family even though it had become a bit unorthodox since Cassie was sleeping with both brothers. Not often with Sam but Dean insisted it was only fair since he was leaving and Sam was staying to watch over his family. Sam and Cassie were in tears as they watched Dean walk out the door on his own for the last time. When he looked back he had to smile; he was glad his brother would watch over his family he couldn’t ask for anything more.

TBC -turns out there is more