Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story


- Text Size +
Story Notes:

All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

Wait, Abby Reynolds is my creation even if she only speaks three words.




Author's Chapter Notes:
Our heroes are capture by a former collogue.


Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


The chamber was quiet when she woke. It had happened the Alliance had finally caught up to them. Everyone was taken. Mal, Zoë, Wash, Kaylee, Jayne, and Inara only River and Simon escaped and that was because Mal and Zoë sent them off in the shuttle. Her body felt battered and bruised from the fight. Looked around she saw the others huddled in a corner tied together. Only she and Mal hung from the wall.

Cowards. Her head hung with an unfamiliar weight. The sickly sweet smell of jasmine hung in the air. She felt like she was floated. Mayhap she was.

“Ah, the lovely, lovely joins us.” Her body tensed at the sound of his hated voice. “Oh, yes, it’s me.”

He stood in front of her so she could see him. Jack Bishop. The former resistance Captain turned traitor and joined up with the Alliance. He hated Mal and Zoë almost as much as they hated him.

“Zoë my dear, I hear congratulations are in order. You got married!” He lifted her head so she could look at him. “Does your hubby know what a bitch he married? Hmmm? No? Well let me tell him.”

He’s high. Zoë could see it in his eyes. Jack ran across the floor tripped to a stop in front of his prisoners. Wash winched when he pulled him close.

“Young Zoë here is quite the prankster. She decided that I loved men, which I do, but in the resistance they don’t want to know that. One day she decided to do me a favor and slip me a nasty little pill called a jura. Ever heard of it? No, well jura makes you want to have sex; Lots of sex, which I did with a lovely young man, for hours.” He stroked Wash through his britches. “It should have had a happy ended but we were found and let’s say those resistance boys do not play nice. That was why I switched sides though Zoë would tell you different if she could.”

Jack stumbled back over to Zoë.

“When I heard you had married I just knew I had to give you a little gift I’ve been worked on. I call it Mal and Zoë.” He waved over at Mal who hung limp against the chains. “Mal gives the man an uncontrollable need. You see how hard he is? Mal guarantees eight hours of pure pleasure. It increases sperm productivity ten times faster than the normal male could.”

Jack licked Zoë’s neck.

“Zoë is Mal’s counterpart; when a woman wears it the man using Mal attacks like a ferocious beast. He can’t stop himself. Pheromones ya know. Zoë forces the woman into ovulation.” He waited for his words to sink in. “Yes, that’s right little Zoë you’re going to be a mommy.”

Wash sat stunned for a moment before struggling against the bonds that held him.

“Oh, little man, if you were up to the job you’d of done it by now. Maybe you’re more like me than you want to believe. Take them to the chamber.” Jack hugged Zoë as she fell. “Strip her then release Mal. Oh, I’m going to be an uncle.”

If she could move she would have killed them but as it stood the only inclination she had was to touch Mal as she was carried past him. This was going to crush him. Jack was no fool. He knew Mal’s mother had been raped and murdered by the Alliance. He knew a child by Mal would destroy Zoë’s marriage. Wash, who was so insecure about her friendship with Mal wouldn’t be able to stomach Zoë having Mal’s child. Abortion was out of the question.

Her clothes were removed and she was laid naked on the bed.  Mal was fairly dragged into the room. She could hear him screaming all the way down the hall. Her Mal. Her brother. Her best friend. Tears poured down his face when he was thrown into the room. He fell to his knees out of view.

“Zoë?” He cried. Her heart broke. “Zoë  it hurts so bad.”

“It’s alright Mal.” She whispered to him. She could hear him crawled across the floor to her. His heavy body dragged along by need. It seemed like a life time before she felt his weight on the bed.  He found her hand. “Always knew you’d be a great father.”

Something inside Mal broke. He came to her crying into her neck. He settled his body over hers and joined them together. Zoë whispered in his ear.

“It’s alright. As long as it’s you Mal I’m happy. We’ll make a beautiful baby.” Over and over her words soothed his worn soul.

Each time he climaxed Mal was able to think a little clearer. He was going to kill Jack. He was going to marry Zoë because it was true Wash would never be able to accept Mal’s child and Mal was not going to let him take Zoë off his ship. She was his life. His safe haven. Without Zoë  his world was empty everything he fought for had little meaning.

Zoë kept whispering sweet words into his ear. Quiet words that only he could hear. When she could move her arms again she wrapped them around him. Her legs found his waist. His seed seeped out of her stained the sheet. For more than eight hours this went on. When he knew he was free of the drugs he carried her into the bathroom and cleaned her as best he could. Then he held her while she cried.

“Looks like Mal is a success! I think she rather enjoyed it, Hmmm?” Wash seethed as he watched the man he despised taking his wife. He heard every word she whispered to him. He was hanging on until she wrapped her body around Mal’s. In his heart he could forgive almost anything but her willing taking what Mal was giving broke him.

He had a quick plan of taking Zoë and the baby, if there was one, off the ship and raised it together but Mal would never let his child go. Zoë would follow whatever Mal said.

Jack sat besides Wash laughing as Mal cried. He knew Mal was feeling bad but still Wash was broken too.






Chapter End Notes:
I own nothing. We bow to Joss Wheadon