Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story


- Text Size +
Story Notes:
Working on this while editing and rearranging the others. Life has been hetic and I hate to edit so it's going slow please bear with me.



Author's Chapter Notes:
I own nothing ececpt Alana and Alexi Ship.


Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


Pain. Pain. Pain. Too much pain. Pain in her head. Pain in her back. Pain in her nether regions. Why was there pain down there? Heavy weight pressed her into the floor. Heavy weight pressed her into the floor. Slow even breath tickled her shoulder. Hips moved slowly against hers. Parts stretched and filled as her body came alive, one stroke at a time. Arms lifted some of the weight as the body moved faster. The pelvis gyrated into hers enticing her movements. Moans escaped from lips. Hands fisted into her silky hair as she cried out. Unfamiliar waves of pleasure rocked her body. Warmth shot through her body.  The body fell on top of her.

The body rolled from her. She kept her eyes shut. Cool air swept over her. 

There was movement at the front of the tent. The metal tent. Where were they?

“It is fine daughter. Your husband is a kind man.” the women whispered to each other. She felt something wipe her core. “There is blood. Let the celebrations begin.”

Darkness claimed her.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

“Captn’s not gonna like this.” Jayne?

“Captn’ did it to himself.” Zoe?

“How’s the girl?” Wash?

“Well, resting.” Simon.

“Damn Alexi.” Alexi...Alana, little Alana.

“There’s no way out?” Sheppard.

No. Not with Alexi. Willin’ to kill a man as soon as look at him, exceptn’ for Alana. Willin’ to kill a man for Alana or torture him and make him wish he was dead.

“The girl was due to take here vows today. He sends her back the Order will put her to death.” Sheppard.

“Gingwa cào de liúmáng.” Jayne muttered.

“Doc, can you wake him?”

“He is awake but still paralyzed. I don’t think it’s safe to do more.” Pause. “With the wine and the drugs I wouldn’t risk it.”

“Been on this rock too long. Wash get us back to Haven we’ll sort this out there.” Zoe leaned over Mal. “Looks like we’re family for real.”

“How you gonna break the news to him?...”

“Ain’t no need if he’s awake.” The room became silent.

Mal listened to the voices as they faded away.

Gorram bastard. He was a fool to even take the tzao-goa job but they were low on food and supplies. No one in the entire damn verse would give them a job. Set up. Shoulda known.

Zoe said Alexi was desperate to stop his only child by his great and mighty lover Sarah from joinin’ the Convent. Zoe’s cousin. Young, beautiful and intelligent. Few years ago he offered to marry her. Not just for the promise of good, steady work but because she was a good woman and he was ready to settle. Smart and strong like Zoe. Sexy and graceful like Inara. A warrior like River and Jayne.

She said she needed to be a priestess. Mal honored her wishes and walked away but Alexi kept tempting. Supplies, free repairs, and meat, lots of real meat. Alexi was a powerful man with powerful friends. Even the Alliance didn’t stray too close to Alexi’s world.

He knew it was Alana last night. He couldn’t stop touchin her, needin her. It weren’t the drugs like the Doc thought. It’s was her. Yep, as true as the verse, it was her.

Mal tried to force his body to move but he could only turn his head. Alana, long, tone, and those hazel eyes that he fell in love with when she was just twelve. Milk chocolate skin, beautiful thick lips. She was so still.

“Captain?” Simon. Mal shifted his head so he could look at the pale man. “Can you hear me? Blink if you can.”

Mal winked at him.

“Well that’s something. I’m going to give you something that’s going to help you metabolize the toxin. It will take a few hours and you should try to sleep some.” Mal turned back to Alana. “She is doing fine. She woke and tried to harm her father. I gave her a sedative. She’ll be awake soon.”

Rest.

He was going to kill that bastard when he got some feeling back.






Chapter End Notes:
All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.