Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer


- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.   




Author's Chapter Notes:

I trying my hand at this month's challenge. . .

 

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.  

 




Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


 

Happy Birthday Baby

 

Today was Jack's birthday.  They had only been married for a few weeks and Jill wanted to do something extra special for him.  She made his favorite dinner of steak and potatoes.  Jack loved sweets so she made her homemade peach cobbler for dessert.

As she waited for Jack to get home from work, she took a long bath.  As she was drying off, the magazine she was reading while she was waiting for the cobbler to finish cooking was on the table.  Since she knew she still had a few hours before Jack got home from work, she thumbed through the pages.  A particular picture caught her eye.  The recipe beside the picture said "How to make a mind blowing dessert for your man!"  She knew that her peach cobbler was mind blowing enough; but as she kept reading, the recipe did look appetizing.

She decided then and there to make the recipe.  After tweeting some of the recipe to her liking (in her opinion, whoever wrote the article had all of the wrong ingredients), she surveyed her handiwork.  She knew that the final ingredient could not be put on until Jack walked through the front door.  She decided to call him to see how close he was from home.

Jack put up his cell on the first ring.  "Hey, sweetness."

Jill smiled.  "Hello birthday boy.  How far are you from home?"

"I'm about five minutes away.  Is something wrong baby?" Jack asked with concern.

"No, everything is great.  I got a surprise for you." Jill said seductively.

"Oh.  I'll see you in five.  I love you sweetness." Jack said.

"I love you too.  Be careful." Jill hung up.

 

Ω

 

Jack sighed.  He did not want a big deal made about his birthday.  He only needed three things to make his day: Jill, dinner, and hopefully she made him peach cobbler.  He loved the guys on his crew and most of their new neighbors were nice, but he wasn't in the mood for a party.  However, he wasn't about to disappoint Jill, so he steeled his nerves and put on a happy face for his sweetness.  He just hoped the party would not be a long affair.

As he pulled up in the driveway, he saw that there were no cars parked except the one that belonged to Jill.  He would have felt relief, but he knew if it were a surprise party, people would have parked elsewhere.  Bracing himself for the onslaught, he took a deep breath and opened the front door.  Nobody yelled Happy Birthday.  In fact, the house was eerily quiet.  "Sweetness?  Where are you?" his voiced echoed.

"I'm in the dining room." Jill's sweet voice answered.

He walked to the dining room.  He slowly opened the door as if a bomb was behind the other side.

It was a bomb.  But for once, it was the kind of bomb he wanted to detonate.

The sight before his eyes was almost too much.  His cock hardened in an instant.

His beautiful, sweet Jill was lying on the plastic covered dining room table.  She was naked except for a few strategically placed props.  A big banana leaf covered one of her beautiful breasts.  The other breast was covered with whipped cream that dripped off her big blackberry colored nipple.  She held a scoop of vanilla ice cream in her hand next her breast.  The melting ice cream dripped all over her chest.  He wanted to follow the white sweet trail that went from her nipple to her stomach to down her legs with his tongue.  Her hair was in an up do and she had dots of marshmallows along her hairline. The creamy colors against her dark chocolate skin made her look like the ultimate sweet treat.

It took less than one minute for him to get naked.  He ripped the buttons off his shirt and the pants and boxer briefs he wore were damaged beyond repair.  It didn't matter because he had to get some Sweetness.

"Happy Birthday, baby."  Jill said in a seductive sing along voice.  "I thought you might want dessert before dinner."

Jack walked over to the table and got on it beside his wife.  He licked her from her the soles of her feet to her toes to the top of her head.  He had to make sure he got all the Sweetness so he could really enjoy his dessert.

 

There were only a few sounds that echoed around the dining room. Whispered 'I love you' from both of them.  Jill's cries as she cummed multiple times.  Her demands that he go deeper and harder.  Him telling her how tight her pussy was and that she was the only one for him. The slap of Jack's balls against her ass as he took her from behind.  Finally, after several hours he roared as he cummed.

By that time, she had fainted due to the overload of her senses.  The ecstasy had taken her over.

Jack smiled as he picked her up to take her upstairs.  When she came to, they could take a bath together.

Jack didn't get to eat his Birthday dinner and peach cobbler until breakfast the next morning.

 

stories/227/images/chocolate_kiss.jpg