Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer


- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are mine.


Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


She adjusted his bowtie before running her hands over her ample curves in an attempt to smooth out invisible wrinkles. He was mesmerized. He wished he’d had more time to explore those curves, to memorize each valley and peak. With his hands. With his tongue. Her hands stopped their journey at her thighs, and his gaze was rooted to the spot just between, mind going back over the last half hour and the things they’d done. The things she’d done to him…

 

Unconsciously, he took a step forward. She stopped him with two hands on his chest, and a pout on her full lips. Her lips… Oh! The things she’d done with those lips… As if reading his mind, she pressed her lips to his in a searing kiss before leaning closer to whisper in his ear.

“Showtime.”

 

With those words and one final kiss on his ear, she was gone

--------------------------------------

As the music began to play, he turned and locked eyes with her, his beautiful siren. She walked slowly, seductively toward him, eyes full of desire… and something else he couldn’t quite name. He held her gaze until he felt himself begin to stir. Reluctantly, he ripped gaze from hers and looked to his left smiling at his mother, and willing his boiling blood to slow it’s rapid descent to his lower extremities before things became very embarrassing. He looked up again, and followed her progress, until she was just in front of him.

She smiled at him and sighed. She veered to the left as the music changed and the guests rose to their feet. Tearing his eyes away once more, he pasted a smile on his face and watched as the heavy doors opened. As his bride approached him, all bright smiles and tear-filled eyes, he bowed his head and resigned himself to his fate.