Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer


- Text Size +
Story Notes:
Wow...I really didn't realize how difficult it was to write just 1000 words...hopefully you all enjoy it!




Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


“I can’t believe you forgot!” Denisha exclaimed angrily. 

“I can’t believe you expected me to remember!” Matt shouted back. 

“Matt, today is the fifth anniversary of our first dinner together,” Denisha said patiently, “It was one of the most special days of our lives, how can you forget?”  

“Denisha, everything is the most special day of our lives with you,” Matt returned.  As soon as the words came out of his mouth he wished he could take them back. 

 “Well, excuse me for remembering all the little things that made me fall in love with you,” Denisha said with tears filling her eyes. 

“Denisha…” Matt said reaching for her.  But Denisha skirted out of his reach and headed towards their bedroom.  Matt winced and closed his eyes as he heard the bedroom door slam. 

‘Who in the hell remembers the anniversary of the first day they went to dinner?” Matt thought darkly as he walked towards the hall closet and pulled out a blanket and pillow for the sofa.  It wasn’t that he didn’t love her or cherish her, he just chose to focus on the big things:  their wedding anniversary, her birthday, Valentines Day.  Denisha kept track of every little momentous occasion in their relationship.  How in the hell was he supposed to remember all of those dates??? Matt groaned and flopped down on the sofa trying to figure out how to get out of this mess. 

Suddenly it dawned on him what he had to do.  With a smile on his face, he headed back towards their bedroom.  He pushed open the door and found Denisha typing furiously on her blackberry. 

She looked up and glared at him as he walked into the room. “I have nothing to say to you,” she said coldly. 

“Good, cause I need you to shut up and listen,” Matt answered. 

“No you didn’t come in here and tell me to shut up!” she said climbing off the bed to get in his face. 

“Yes I did now shut up and listen.”  

Denisha sputtered indignantly unable to believe the gall of her husband.  First of all he forgot one of the most special moments of their relationship, and now was telling her to shut up?  Who the hell did he think he was?  This anniversary was special for her, because from their first hello they had an instant connection.  They had spent the entire night getting to know everything there was to know about one another. 

Becoming livid all over again, she was about to really let him have it when he leaned in and kissed her.  ‘Surely he doesn’t really think I am letting him off the hook this easy,’ she fumed. 

Encouraged by the fact that she didn’t hit him, or push him away he continued to kiss her, nibbling lightly on her lips.  He fought off a smile as she uncrossed her arms and slid them around his waist. 

Slowly her lips began to move against his as she returned his kiss.   ‘Damn him, he knows that I am unable to resist his kisses,’ she thought angrily as he slid his tongue into her mouth. 

“Uh uh Matt, you are not…” she began pushing against his chest. 

“Shhh…no talking.  Not tonight,” he returned placing his finger over her lips before he leaned down to kiss her again. 

Deciding that she would be mad at him later, she circled her arms around his neck and pulled him closer to her.   

Matt began to nuzzle her on her neck as he slid his hands under the white tunic top she was wearing to run his hands over her breasts.   

She arched her body into his hands as he continued to massage her.  When had he removed her bra?  Before she could formulate an answer to her thought she felt his tongue on her nipple causing all of the air to rush out of her lungs.  He kissed his way down her stomach before unfastening her jeans and sliding them off her hips.  She barely had to time to focus on what he was doing before she felt his tongue licking against her now damp underwear. 

“Wait baby, we need to…” she began. 

“Shhh Nisha…no talking remember,” Matt said softly as he pulled her panties off over her hips. 

Denisha was going to tell him not to tell her to be quiet anymore when his tongue slid over her bare flesh.  She about came off the bed as heat flowed through her body. She tried to move away from him to slow things down, but he had a firm hold of her hips and refused to allow her to move as he feasted on her core.  Sensing she was close, he quickly stripped off his sweats and covered her body with his.  Both of them moaning as he sank into her body.  Once her body had adjusted she began to move her hips against his, soon they were rocking wildly against each other, the mattress groaning in protest of the workout it was receiving.  All that could be heard in the room was panting, moaning, and the squeaking of the mattress.   

“Sweetheart, you know I love you with everything I have inside of me.  Remembering when we had our first date, or when we first said I love you, was important, but not as important as waking up next to you every morning knowing that you are my wife,.  There is not a single memory I have of you that is as precious to me as the one of you walking down the aisle and agreeing to be my soul mate for the rest of our lives,” Matt said sincerely glancing down at Denisha. 

“Awww…that is the sweetest thing you have ever said to me,” Denisha said tears filling her eyes, “I am going to have to remember this date.”  

“Denisha, that was not the point…” Matt began in exasperation. 

“Matt…”  

“What?”  

“Shut up and kiss me,” Denisha said laughing.