Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story


- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Disclaimer:  All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plots are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

We are seeing a little more of Trey that most never see. Noelle has something to worry about.

 




Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


cast

 

 

 

The sight before her was totally awe inspiring, but a small, a very small part of her knew that it was a huge, big, terrible invasion of his privacy.

Noelle started to back pedal as she saw him reach out to pick up another tube of what seemed like a styling product off of the counter.

 Though she couldn’t see the man’s face due to the foggy bathroom mirror she could see the absolutely sexy little dip on his left groin area as well as a thatch of pubic hair. She paused fascinated by the shifting and flexing of his muscles in his arms, back, thighs and most especially his bum. It was truly a work of art along with the rest of him, it looked hard and muscular. He had the body of a runner, with lightly tanned muscular thighs and calves.

She was momentarily spell bound by the sight, riveted to the spot and filled with LUST. It was like starting a diet and the next day someone bringing her favorite red velvet cupcake to work it had been so long since she’d been with Antron and this man was edible.

She dragged her eyes away, turned and ran out of the room ignoring the shout behind her, quickly making her way through the apartment and out the door.

 Noelle couldn't believe that she had stood there and looked at that man like that. She was mortified at own behavior, her parents had actually taught her better, but my oh my the view was fantastic.

Even now as she was going down in the elevator, Noelle was experiencing hot flashes thinking about... the customer of I.N. Jewelers that she had eyed like a side of choice Angus beef. Noelle put a shaking hand up to cover her flushed face as she thought about what she had just done.

Her lust was rapidly cooled as she pondered what this could do to the reputation of her employers and friends. She had worked for Ian and Nicole Sullivan since high school because her parents had wanted her to develop a good work ethic and they had been friends with the Sullivan for as long as she could remember.

If he reported this incident to her bosses and they took no action it could mean the loss of more than one customer, if he told this story to his friends.

 There was no question this Trey Powell was wealthy, a condo like that in Foggy Bottom was worth nearly two million dollars.

 

 

~*~*~*~*~

 

 

   Trey caught a glimpse of something white in his peripheral vision and turned fully as he heard the sound of light footsteps running from the room. 

 “Hey stop!” he yelled, grabbing a towel from the towel warmer. Trey left the bathroom in pursuit of who ever had been so bold as to enter his penthouse without his knowledge.

He got as far as his living room when the front door closed and was about to called down to Dennis in the lobby when his cell phone rang, playing the ring tone for his sister, Aubrey.

 He had barely answered before she started.

“Your mother has called me again, for the third time this week, trying to lay a guilt trip on me about my lack of effort in communicating with her. She gave me this whole spiel about how her other friends kids call them all the time, in the morning before they leave for work and again after they arrive home. Mom just does not get that I don’t feel like working as hard on a relationship with her as she suddenly seems to be.” she vented angrily not even giving him a chance to say hello.

 “Aubrey.” he began still thinking he had time to catch the person but Aubrey was on a roll.

“I don’t feel like being degraded and put down whenever she gets the urge. I told her that a relationship is two sided. Do you know that she got offended because I decided to say that? I should be the one offended! When we needed them to be available for us they never were! She can’t expect us to be alright over night!” Aubrey continued.

 The relationship between the Powell women had been volatile from early on and showed no sign of changing anytime soon.  He tried again to get her attention.

 “Aubrey, Aubrey!” he practically shouted down the phone.

“WHAT!” she screamed back.  Her frustration levels really high like she could be taking it out on him.

 “Look, I know how annoying Mom can be when she gets on these rants, but you need to act like the great adult and successful lawyer that you are and ignore her.” he said patiently trying to reason with her.

“Easy for you to say she isn’t calling you, but don’t worry brother dear your turn will come.” Aubrey grumbled.

“Look Aubrey call me this weekend so we can talk o.k.? I’ve got a bit of a situation here.” he replied.

 “Sure fine don’t be there for me when I need you the most. Tell your latest lady friend that she takes precedence over your own flesh and blood.” Aubrey said hoping to make him feel guilty.“

"I love you too sis, bye.” he said in a distracted tone.

 “Bye Trey.“She replied unhappily.

As soon as she hung up, Trey called down to speak to Dennis in the lobby.

  “Dennis did you send the delivery person to my penthouse in the last half hour?” he asked quickly.

 “Yes, sir I did and your flowers were dropped off too. The young lady from the jewelry store just left a few minutes ago looking a little flustered. Was there a problem?”  The doorman replied a little puzzled.

Trey walked back into his bedroom and saw the silver and black bag sitting on his table.

“No Dennis, I just wanted to thank the young lady. Did you get her name?  She told me but I had other things on my mind.” Trey said thinking on his feet.

“Mr. Trey when you see a lovely little lady like that all of your attention needs to be on her. I may be old but apparently I can still teach you a thing or two about how to treat a woman. Her name is Noelle.” the older man jokingly said.

 “Thank you for the information Dennis, I really appreciate you looking out for me with the ladies.” he replied catching the faint scent of feminine perfume as he walked back into his bedroom.

“No problem, sir.” the other man answered.

“I will be down shortly to get those flowers from you then.” Trey said and hung up. He wondered what the mysterious Noelle had seen and shrugged. If she walked into some one's personal space a naked man was no less than she should expect to see.

He hoped she had enjoyed the show as he looked down at his bed. The black Dolce & Gabbana pinstriped suit and purple shirt were a nice contrast with his dark hair and vivid blue eyes. He put on a pair of black Hugo Boss leather slip-ons and grabbed his black leather Tag Heuer watch from his bedside table. The watch had been his grandfather’s and he liked to wear it when he was going out for the evening.

Trey looked back at his bathroom as he was walking out of his room and decided to track down “Noelle” tomorrow. That promised to be a fun conversation Trey thought with a grin on his handsome face.

Trey stopped by Dennis and got the flowers which were white, yellow, peach and pink Peruvian lilies in a large Waterford crystal vase. Trey called Jayne from his car to see if she would be ready by the time he got to her house, the drive over only took fifteen minutes from his place to Dupont Circle.

When he arrived she was waiting for him eager for the evening festivities to begin. She didn’t know that he had picked up a little something extra to surprise her with. Trey presented silver and black gift bag knowing he had shocked her.

The delicate pendant was a gold egg shape pendant with a teal colored sphere in the center to Jayne who totally loved it. He also gave her a card that had a certificate for a monthly fruit basket from Harry and David.

 Because of the close proximity of the Roof Terrace Restaurant in the Kennedy Center they had decided to go there instead of one of the other many restaurants in the area. It also was one of the places Jayne and her husband Cliff would visit frequently.

 After leaving his car with the valet they made their way up to the top floor where they were shown to their table overlooking the Potomac River. Trey ordered a Vodka Martini “shaken not stirred” and Jayne a glass of white wine and looked over their menus while the drinks were brought.

Jayne ordered a chilled avocado & cucumber soup with red onion, basil and olive oil, while Trey ordered the Caesar wedge salad with bocarones, parmesan reggiano and crostini.

 For the main course Jayne ordered the pan seared Pacific halibut with ratatouille of baby squash and Trey the grilled beef tenderloin with roasted new potatoes, baby carrots and haricots verts with a cabernet reduction. For dessert they both ordered the bergamot and lemon curd tart with citrus anglaise, white chocolate and fresh berries.

They both finished their meal as the sun was setting over the view of Georgetown and the majestic Lincoln Monument.

Trey paid the bill and they moved down to the Opera House for the evening performance of Mary Poppins. Tickets were hard to come by for the hit musical that had taken Broadway by storm and was now touring the country, but Trey had gotten the tickets two months earlier.

Jayne thoroughly enjoyed the performance and they both thought it had been a ‘magical’ experience. The sceneries had been so life like and vibrant; to see Mary Poppins “flying” out into the audience had really brought the story to life. It had truly been a wonderful show.    

~*~*~*~*~* 

 

 Noelle had sat at the light unsure what to do. Maybe she should have gone back and apologized for invading his home like that and he wouldn’t say anything to her employer she thought.

 She finally decided that she would come clean on Tuesday to Ian and Nicole and hope for the best. The twenty minute drive home gave her a chance to clear her mind as she tried not to dwell on the momentous events of the evening.

 Noelle considered her plans for the next day including some major yard work in an effort to distract herself from her problem.  She was going to pick out her plants tomorrow while her teenage neighbors tilled the backyard under the supervision of their father.

She had been living in Berkley for three and a half years moving out of her childhood home a few months after the deaths of her parents. One of Monet’s older brothers Marques was a real estate agent and he had found the three bedroom, three and a half bathroom house in this quiet neighborhood.

She loved her new home but hadn’t done any real landscaping, but the interior of the house was finally to where she wanted it.

She parked in the driveway and waved at Scott and Todd Jensen who were going to be working on her yard before going into the house.

 Noelle had no plans for the evening except to make dinner, she had been tutoring all day and she was tired. She had called her two girl friends to see what their plans were for the evening but they had both been out or busy.

Monet Jean-Charles was the event coordinator for Chateau Noir her family owned and operated banquet facility and tonight they were having multiple events. 

Marissa Flores was a corporate lawyer for one of the largest life insurance companies on the east coast, she had just taken on a large client and her work load had increased drastically.

 This meant that Noelle was on her own for the evening. 






Chapter End Notes:

An unofficial meeting in the flesh, may not be the way we would like to meet someone for the first time. But those unexpected, chance meeting can be so truly memorable.