Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story


- Text Size +

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


 sam and lydia

 

Twelve Years later,
{Flashback a week before}
Sam’s job as the local asst. district attorney kept him busy so he rarely saw Lydia or their children.  It had been two weeks since they had made love and Lydia wasn’t the only one going crazy from want.  They set up a plan for that afternoon while the kids were away, but the plan didn’t work out quite like they hoped.
---
     Sam stepped into the laundry room from the garage to find Lydia waiting. She wore a black bustier and lace stockings with stilettos and nothing else.  She had a smile on her face when he saw her.  His heart went into overdrive on the spot, she was as lovely to him as they day he met her at the diner so many years ago.  Her long slender legs and svelte body called out to him.
“I thought you would never make it,” she said as she bit her lip and her hazel eyes lit up.
“Oh believe me, I got here as fast as the traffic would allow,” he said as he dropped his briefcase, jacket and slipped off his shoes all at once.  
She put her arms around his neck to receive his kiss while she worked on the buttons of his white dress shirt.  Sam worked his magic on her tongue as she moaned with him.  He moved his lips to her long neck a minute later as she reached for his zipper and slipped her hand inside his briefs to feel his hardness.  She grinned at the thought that he must have had an uncomfortable ride in the car if he was hard most of the way home.  She bit her lip again as the thought of him inside of her only made her wetter and ready for him.
“We have an hour until MacKenzie gets here or a little more.  Logan is gone til later,” she said a bit breathless as Sam’s eyes glazed over at the thought of her soft skin against his cemented in his mind.
---
The kids had begun to complain about the loud lovemaking a while before and they had felt a bit shy about doing it since that time.  Of course, being tired had also been a factor. When his pants hit the floor and he stepped out of the them he lifted her up as he leaned down a bit while she wrapped her legs around his waist.  He moved his large hands across her ass before he slid easily inside her.  He raised up again so that she sat on the edge of the washer while he began to make love to her slowly against the appliance.
“Oh, Sam, you feel so good,” she whispered against his neck as she wound her legs tighter around his back.
“And you,” he said inaudibly as he found her lips again.
They were lost in the rhythm of their hearts and bodies when there was a shreek from behind Sam.
“Dad?” MacKenzie said as she turned to face the door when she saw what her parents were doing.
The action stopped immediately as the couple realized they had been caught.  Lydia sighed as she leaned up.
“MacKenzie go inside,” she said just above a whisper.
“Ewww,” the girl said as she ran by them into the kitchen and shut the door firmly behind her, with a shout, “ That was so gross.”
Sam could only smile as he looked down at his wife.
“She has such great timing,” he said as Lydia shook her head.
At least Sam had had his butt to the door there were other ways they could have been interrupted that might not have seemed so innocent, Lydia thought.
“Yeah, she does,” she said as they disentangled themselves before they dressed again.
“We can try it again upstairs,” Sam suggested, “ After we have a talk with our daughter about how us having sex is not a bad thing.”
Lydia laughed as she reached for a towel to cover herself.
“A good idea,” she conceded as she leaned up for a last kiss from his soft lips.
{End Flashback}
---
    “Mom,” MacKenzie said as she watched her mother look out the window for the third time in the last hour.
Lydia didn’t hear her because her mind was far away, as she waited for Sam to return from his hunting trip with Logan and Dean.  The Winchester men had gotten a lead on the demon again and taken off a week before.  Sam’s vacation time had been a godsend for the occasion, generally they did weekend hunting trips but so far had yet to get the thing that killed Sam’s mother almost thirty years before.  Lydia often wondered if both Winchester’s getting married had been a flaw in the plan to get the revenge they had so eagerly sought in their earlier years of hunting.  Sam had confessed that after their father had died their desire to stop the demon had deteriorated to a bit more than a hobby.  When Dean left to hook up with Cassie and Sam met Lydia things had shifted in their world.  Cassie and Dean also had two children, Alyssa was almost twelve while little Cory was nine.  
---
    “Mom?” MacKenzie said again, this time she touched her mother on the shoulder.
“Huh? I’m sorry what did you say?”
“Aunt Cassie phoned they are on the way over,” the teenager said with concern in her face.
“Oh that’s fine, did you get the cookies out of the oven?”
“Yep, everything is ready for our girls night.”
Lydia smiled at her daughter, with her auburn curls and eyes that matched her own.  They had decided to have a get together for the girls in the family while the boys were gone.  Cory was to stay with a neighbor of Cassie and Dean’s since he had been declared to young to hunt but he hadn’t minded since he was more academic like his uncle, Dean insisted.  Though, secretly Dean hoped to change the young man’s mind, in the future.
---
    A half hour later, Cassie arrived with Allyson, Alli, the young girls dark pony tail hung half way down her back but her she wore her father’s favorite Ozzy tee shirt and short jean shorts to show she was cool.  Lydia smiled when she saw them, she was always a bit surprised to see Cassie who seemed to never age.  She shook her head at her sister-in-law.
“How are things without Dean around?” she asked after Alli nodded a hello to her than took off with MacKenzie to go to her room.
“You know the same as with you, I miss him but he drives me nuts when he is home,” Cassie said with a smile as she sat down at the kitchen table before she grabbed a warm cookie.  Dean had been a good, though stubborn man all of his life but she loved him like no one else. There were times however that she wanted to throw him out a window but the next minute she wanted very much for him to push her against a wall and have his wicked way with her.  She sighed.  
“Yeah, I guess it’s just the curse of being a wife,” Lydia said before she sat down across from Cassie to grab a warm cookie for herself.
They ate in companionable silence for a few minutes, each with their on thoughts.  
----
    Out on the hunt, Dean stood at the edge of the clearing with a salt gun in his hand as he peered through the trees.  They had only begun to pack so the could leave early the next morning when he had heard a strange noise outside almost like a thunderstorm in the distance.  He told Sam and Logan he would be right back so they had stayed behind.  Once he was outside and saw that dusk had come early he wished they had come with him, not because of fear though it had begun to wind itself up his back, but for sheer safety that numbers provided.  He looked to his left then his right swiftly and thought he saw a shadow.  He wasn’t stupid he decided to go back for reinforcement so he turned to go the way he came only to be hit in the face.  He went with the punch in order to save his nose at the same time he reached to grab whatever it was in the side to fling it from him.  When he opened his eyes he found himself looking down the barrel of a gun, then realized he was on the ground though he could not remember the fall.
---
    Two blue eyes stared at him from the face of what he believed to be a young man though it could have been a lanky short haired girl.  The person didn’t blink, they didn’t seem to have any fear either which worried Dean right away.  Then he saw another movement off to the left and he could tell by the height it was Sam.  He looked back at the blue eyed person again to give Sam the upper hand.
“Hey, um I mean you know harm.  I heard a noise and came to check it out,” he stuttered.
The person who he had decided was a girl, a little over average height but rail thin and dressed in boys pants and torn tee shirt still did nothing.
“You speak English?” Dean asked in exasperation, he had decided that since he was still alive despite the gun in his face he may as well figure out the mystery.  
    A second later, Sam had her on the ground as the gun flew out of her hand.  She did not scream only gave in to the tall figure who was Sam.  Sam helped her up but she backed as way as though she did not want him to touch her.  Dean had a bad feeling about that action as he reached to get the rock salt gun before he noticed Logan walk toward them.
“Hey what’s going on?” the young man asked.
“We don’t know she has said nothing, only pointed a gun at me,” Dean said into the girls face though she seemed more frightened than anything now.
Sam stepped closer to her.
“We don’t want to hurt you, where do you live?” he asked as he looked in her face with his kind puppy dog eyes.
She shook her head, like she either couldn’t talk or she was afraid to.  Dean wondered why she didn’t just run away.  Why stay in the clearing if she was afraid?
“Look we can help you if you need help, but I did hear something and we should maybe get back inside.”
She shook her head before she grabbed Sam’s hand.
---  
    Dean didn’t like it as she lead them farther from the hotel.  The walked about a fourth of a mile before they saw something that would haunt them for the rest of  their lives.  It was a baby wrapped in a tattered blanket lying on a make shift cot in a cold cave.  The baby sneezed when they walked inside the cool opening and the blue eyed girl picked up the baby to hold her to her chest.
“Is she yours?” Sam asked.
The girl did not answer, Sam assumed she might have been frightened that they would take the child from her.  But why was she out their alone with a baby, then they heard the noise Dean had heard earlier, but this time he figured out it was a distant rumble of actual thunder but the little girl looked terrified.  Then the sound went away.  
---
    Sam and Dean looked at one another as Logan looked over the baby.  Except for having an obvious cold the baby looked healthy.  
“This isn’t our area of …expertise,” Dean said as they watched the girl, the baby and Logan from a few feet away.”
“Well our hunt was a bust we may as well help her if we can,”  Sam said.
“If she will let us though the sound seems to come from all around which by the way is creepy even for us,” Dean insisted.
Sam pulled out a quarter and threw it in the air, the game they now played to avoid paper, rock, scissors.
“Call it,” he said.
“Tails,” Dean said.
“Darn it I get to decide,” Sam said with a frown before they turned around to find that the young girl had disappeared and only Logan stood at the cave with the baby.
---
    Back at the hotel the boys did what they could after Sam went to buy baby cold medicine because Dean was in shock the first half hour after the mother vanished.  It seemed the little one was a girl and though she was curious took to the men easily.  She looked to be close to six months old and Sam could not imagine who would leave a child to the elements, she looked so sweet with her similar to the girl who had led them to her.   Sam smiled as she squeezed his finger, as he tried not to lose it.  The whole thing situation was heart wrenching.  He truly doubted he would find parents that they were fit to raise her which saddened him more.  Logan insisted that the older girl turned to mist in front of him and had not been able to get their attention.
“So we didn’t imagine her?”
Logan shook his head, he was too young to be senile, but even he had a hard time believing what he had seen.  Sam found a legend about the area that he thought would account for what happened.  It seemed that many people had reported seeing a young girl who would lead them to safety but each time the description of her changed as well as the way she behaved.  The common factor was that she never spoke she only vanished when they were found.  
---
    “Okay so she is like some freaking angel?”
“Sounds like it uncle Dean, but what are we going to do with a baby?” Logan said as she looked at his father.
A smile spread across Sam’s face as he pulled out his cell phone.  Dean shook his head he thought his brother must be nuts if he thought he could just show up with a baby at his house.  
“Hey,” Sam said as he walked out to sit on the Impala.
“Hey,” Lydia said as she took the phone out of earshot of the other scrabble players.
Cassie shook her head, as the girls laughed a her expression.
“Those two crazy kids,” MacKenzie said with a smirk not unlike her uncle’s.
---
    “What’s up?” Lydia asked with the hope that he wasn’t calling to say he would be getting back later than expected.
“Um we have a situation,” Sam began.
Several minutes later, Lydia breathed a sigh of relief the situation could have been worse though she had no idea how they would explain a baby to the neighbors they couldn’t let they baby go to social services either.  Sam insisted he would use all his sources to find the rightful parents discreetly but if nothing came up or if what he found was a bad situation, they would make up a cover story about a lost relative or something and raise her themselves.  Lydia agreed she loved Sam for his soft heart as she hung up the phone and tried to put the rest of his body parts that excited her out of her lustful heart.  She sighed as she went back in the room to continue the “ladies night.”

TBC