Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story


- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Evangeline rescues Layla and Chris and meets an exciting stranger.


Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


Evangeline cursed under her breath. Fuck. Her rental car died just outside Port Charles.

She had gone to the mob infested town to bail her little sister Layla and Chris out of the local jail after they had gotten into a bar fight with the locals.  She bought them a couple of plan tickets back to Lanview but decided to drive herself. She wanted a break from all their drama.

Since her second break up with John she had been running on empty. She knew better than to take him back, but when she woke up from her coma he was there by her side. He was with her during the therapy and supported her when she struggled to get restated to the bar.

 When she was finally back on her feet, confident and able to take control of her life, he began to pull back. Then the call came in the middle of the night. Natalie needed him, again.

She sat for hours waiting for him to come back home and all she could do was think about all the times he had left her alone for Natalie. When he finally walked through her door she had packed his bags for him.

He argued that it wasn’t the same and they had grown past all of their insecurities but he failed to see that she wasn’t insecure.

She was strong and whole for the first time since she had first come to Lanview six years ago. No she didn’t need saving. She needed and wanted someone who would put her first in their life. John wasn’t that person.

She didn’t what to be Saint Evangeline anymore. She didn’t want the constant pressure of being super woman, the high power attorney and all around perfect daughter. It all left her feeling like she was drowning in quick sand.

Tonight she faced a whole new set of problems with a blizzard chasing her and the stupid car dying. She was confident she could handle it.  

She pulled her cell phone from her purse.

“No signal. Of course, Jesus you have some sense of humor.” She muttered stepping out of the car. Lifting the hood she looked at the pristine engine and shook her head. She had no idea what to look for.

The road was deserted and it was more than fifty miles back into town. Evangeline had no choice but to wait and hope someone came along.

She got back into the car and wrapped her coat tighter around her. She was cold and tired. It had been such a long day. Within minutes it had started to rain.

She hated the rain. It pounded against the car. She knew this wouldn’t be any ordinary storm.

The wind quickly picked up rocking the vehicle back and forth. She whimpered. She had always hated storms. Lightening streaked across the sky followed by a bone shaking BOOM!! She screamed, clutching her coat tighter to her.

She was so frightened she didn’t notice the lights that flooded her car nor the figure that ran up to the window.

 

~First Meeting~

 

He tapped but she didn’t look at him. He knocked harder but all she did was rock back and forth. He knew she was trying to tune out the storm.

He pulled at the door handle, somewhat surprised when it gave. A woman alone on a deserted road and she didn’t lock her doors.

“Hey,” He called to her. “you alright?”

She didn’t respond. She just rocked back and forth. He reached past her and tried to start the car. It was dead and in this weather he wasn’t going to try to fix it.

“I’m going to take you to my truck.” She didn’t respond. He pulled her from her car. BOOM!!! She jumped into his arms and wrapped herself around him. “It’s o.k.”

He lifted her and carried her to the passenger side of the truck. Gently lowering her he opened the truck door and helped her slide into place. She looked at him with grateful eyes. “Do you have luggage?”

She nodded yes. He ran back to the car and grabbed everything he saw. He popped the trunk and grabbed a large bag. He shoved it all into the back seat of his SUV.

“Thank you.” She whispered shyly as he climbed into the driver’s seat. “I have problems with storms.”

“Yeah, so did my little sister. Don’t worry about it.” He looked at her chocolate face and realized what a beautiful woman she was. “The storm is moving in too fast to try and fix your car. I have a cabin further down the way. We’ll take shelter there.”

She nodded as he fastened his seat belt. She followed suit and leaned back into the large seat. She took several deep breaths. She felt his hand close around hers and she relaxed a little.

He drove quickly and confidently through the raging storm. She concreted on the giant hand that engulfed hers. It was tan and strong in a rough way. She could tell he used his hands for a living. It felt good around her soft skin. She felt safe.

He released her hand as he navigated the narrow mountain road. She looked at his profile. He had a strong face that could have been chiseled be the Gods. His lips were pressed tightly together as he controlled the SUV in the strong winds. His nose was long but well proportioned to his face. She couldn’t see the color of his eyes but against his light blonde hair she hoped they were blue or green.

She could tell he worked out. She had felt the hard ridges of muscle when he carried her to the car.

Evangeline! She screamed to herself. Here she was in a life or death situation with a stranger and all she could do was think about his body. Get it together girl.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

 

He felt her watching him. Her eyes were like a physical caress. His body responded to each glance. He watched her through hooded eyes as she licked her lips.

After a year of feeling nothing he suddenly felt alive. He had lost his best friend, his child and godson because he trusted the wrong person. He had finally gone back and dealt with the betrayal. They had paid for what they had done.

He took a deep breath and looked over at her again. She kept licking her lips and touching her long neck. Jason wanted to kiss that neck.

He took her hand again and rubbed little circles in her palm sending her tiny messages of his intent. Tonight he wanted to feel something, he wanted to feel her.

He looked over at her as she nodded.

He brought her hand to his lips and kissed each finger before placing it on his thigh. Jason would need to concentrate on the road to get them to the cabin in one piece.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

She stared at her hand on his powerful thigh. Heat radiated through his black jeans.

She had agreed to his silent request. She didn’t know why and she didn’t question her desire for him.  For once she wouldn’t question anything. She just wanted to be with him.

Slowly she massaged his inner thigh, smiling to herself when he groaned. He caught her hand.

“We won’t make it there alive if you keep that up.” He smiled in the dark. He replaced her hand. “Just a few more minutes.”

He resisted the temptation to drive faster and kept his steady pace.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Evangeline let out the breath she had been holding when she saw the small cabin ahead of them, he parker the SUV as close to the porch as he could. She looked up at him as she ran her tongue over her lips.

She shifted in her seat and stroked his jaw, encouraging him to take the next step. Slowly he lowered his mouth to hers. He let his lips gently probe hers, his teeth skimming over her tongue.

He released the seat belts and pulled her onto his lap. He captured her lips again as she molded her body to his. Her fingers stroked the back of his neck.  

His hands cupped her ample breast squeezing them until she cried out and threw her head back. He pinched her nipple through her sweater causing her body to convulse.

Jason pulled her coat off of her and let it fall between them. He lifted her sweater over her head. He snatched her lace bra down and pulled her breast into his mouth. Evangeline cried out unable to move in the tight space.

“Oh, God,” She gasped as he bit down hard on her nipple. His hand pulled her skirt up to her waist. He grabbed her leg and threw it on the dash, readjusting her body so she was as comfortable as possible. “Please.”

He ran his hand slowly up her thigh until he reached her center. He slowly rubbed her spot through the silk panties she had on.

She shrieked and tried to move back away from his powerfully sensual touch. He held her in place.

“Don’t run from me.” He whispered before capturing her mouth. He pulled the soft material aside and slipped a finger into her tight space. She tried to pull out of the kiss but he held her. He assaulted her with his mouth and hand until she came. “I’m going to fuck you now. Take off your skirt.”

She nodded and moved back to her seat slowly pulling the skirt down and off of her body.

She watched him unbuttoned his pants and pull them down around his ankles. He pushed his seat back as he took her hand. She looked at his penis nervously. He was longer and thicker than John and he had been the biggest she had.

“Are you safe?” She asked.

“We’re not using condoms but I’m clean.” She didn’t care since she had been with John for nearly a year the first time and had never gotten pregnant. She just didn’t want any STD’s. He pulled her onto him. 

“Go slow.” She whispered.  He nodded and very slowly lowered her onto him.  She grabbed his shoulders and dug her nails into him. “Awwww”

He pushed in her. She was so tight against him the need to release himself was overwhelming. Instead he held onto her waist and guided his penis further up her tight canal.

It seemed to take forever but he was finally in. He stopped for a few moments and allowed her to adjust to his size.

She began move on him, grinding her hips against his. Squeezing her breast he groaned at the sensations she evoked in him.   

“You like that?” She asked smiling at the naked desire on his face. He nodded. Pulling her in for a kiss he started to grind his hips against her. She cried out.

“Shit.” He whispered. He couldn’t get a good rhythm going.

He jerked her to his chest and opened the door to the freezing rain and snow. Carefully he carried her to the back of the SUV and opened the tailgate. Jason pushed her back onto it and lifted her hips. Smiling down at her he pulled out of her and plunged back into her warmth. Evangeline bucked against him.  “You feel so good, baby.”

“Awwww, fuck me pleaseeee.” He rammed into her taking her over the edge. The combination of the cold and his heat was too much, Evangeline cried out her release. He joined her seconds later.

He didn’t allow her to bask in the afterglow of their love making. He pulled up his jeans and lifted her into his arms. Quickly he carried her into the cabin. Laying her in the chair he grabbed a blanket from the closet and wrapped her in it.

He stared into her deep brown eyes before kissing her long and slowly.

“I’ll be back.” He closed the door behind him.

“Blue” She whispered to herself. His eyes were blue like the sky.

She went to the fire place and checked to see if it was safe to build a fire. It seemed in good condition. She began stacking the wood as he brought their bags in and what she thought were boxes of food.  “You were planning to stay a while?”

She asked admiring the gracefulness of his movements as he finished bringing in the rest of their things.

“You never know what the weather is going to bring.” He said smiling at her. He sat close behind her as she lit the fire. “I started the generator. It’ll take a while for everything to kick in.”

She leaned into him. He wrapped his arms around her kissing her neck.

“I’m Evangeline. Evangeline Williamson ESQ.” She closed her eyes and rested her head on his shoulder.

“Jason Morgan.” He said cautiously.

“I know. Former mob boss and suspect in the deaths of Sonny and Claudia Corinthos.”

“You’re not scared?” He asked looking at her.

“No, but before we leave here you’ll tell me everything that happened.”

“Why would I do that?”

“Because you are having unprotected sex with a woman you just met. You’re desperate for something more, so am I.” She sat up and turned to him. “I can’t even guess what this is or why I am doing these things with you but I am and I don’t regret them. I left a relationship with a man who lied to me and kept secrets from me. I will protect you if you will trust me. If it makes you feel better you can pay me a retainer but I want absolute honesty from you and you’ll get the same from me.”

He nodded and pulled her to his chest. Jason closed his eyes he wondered if she would understand how he could betray his friend. He could trust her. He knew it the moment he saw her in the Port Charles police station giving Lansing the once over. She put the new D.A. in his place and kicked him in the gut for good measure.

She was right he wanted a family to replace the one he had lost. Carly, Michael, Morgan and Jake were lost to him forever because of Sonny. Evangeline Williamson would be his second chance to get that back.






Chapter End Notes:
Jason and Evangeline grow closer.Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended