Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story


- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
The First time is always the hardest....


Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


Kisses, wet hot kisses on my neck trailing down to my collarbone.
i love it when you get like this.
Feral and rough.
not at all the calm, cool sensitive facade you put on.
a hand reaches under my shirt, skims my belly and roughly grabs my breast.
i moan.
you drag my earlobe between your teeth as you reach down into my panties.
I am wet. I am ready.
Mine. you whisper.
i grow weak.
yours. i cry. all yours.

***

it started off innocent. you were my friend, not my lover. i was in a bind, you helped me, simple as that. i realized living with you was not all it was cracked up to be when i noticed your moods. you were angry, a side of you i'd never seen before. a side that would take you from me, and leave you simmering alone in your room. i learned to live with it. giving you your space until you came back to me. the same sensitive sweet guy, i'd grown to love like a brother. that was, until the night something was different.

***

you came in the house with your hands clenched into fists, and your eyes hard. i knew this one would be bad. i continued to cook dinner, expecting not to see you in hours. a half hour went by when i asked if you wanted dinner. you as usual didn't answer me, so i ate and watched T.V. until i heard your heavy footsteps in the hall, and fixed a smile on my face, happy to have you back... until i saw your face. your eyes were as hard as ever, and you were shirtless. you fixed your glare on me and walked forward slowly. i backed into the couch scared at your sudden actions. you look at me for a second, and without a word, you reach for my hips and start dragging down my jeans. i struggled, but you were strong. you rip off my panties. i kick you as you pry open my legs. you don't care. you buried your head between my legs and licked my clit. i grew limp. you continued to lick and suck me as i moaned and screamed in submission.You kiss my nether lips as you take one hard lick and suck my clit, scooping my ass into your large palms. i came. i shook. i screamed as you brought you face closer to my pussy and continued to lick. my essence coated your face and dripped down your hands. i sighed. I was spent, my legs wouldn't work. I was done. You looked up your eyes staring into mine and smiled.

Mine. you said licking your lips with satisfaction. All Mine.






Chapter End Notes:
And so it starts....