Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer


- Text Size +
Story Notes:

The characters and story all belong to me. Any instances of anything in the story linked to reality are purely coincidental and intend no malice.





Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


 

"I'm here!" Francesca Dupree called as she walked into the townhome of her best friend Lin Miller. She dropped her purse and suitcase on the floor of the living room and walked into the kitchen where Lin was chopping up vegetables. "Now what's the plan?" Francesca asked.

"What do you mean?" Lin answered.

"Lin, I drove three hours to come see you."

"Actually, you drove three hours to come to your family's annual Thanksgiving soiree."

"Girl, do not remind me." Francesca said as she plopped into the kitchen chair and kicked off her pumps. "Much better." She sighed. "If I had to listen to my Uncle Patrick brag one more time about how perfect his daughter was I was going to scream."

"Jealous much?"

"Hardly. Jasmine is a complete slut. The whole time he kept talking I just wanted to yell you're daughter is a ho." Lin giggled. "Anywho, I'm here now. What's on the agenda for tonight? I'm up for anything as long as liquor is involved. I need a drink after all that nonsense."

"Um, I think all I have is a couple of bottles of red wine."

Francesca let out a sigh. "Wine? I should've known. Good thing I remembered the "Goose"."

"It must be nice to be such a big shot who can afford the good stuff."

"Whatever. I'll run out to the car and get it." Francesca said as she pulled her pumps back on. "Be right back"

"Okay." Lin continued chopping the vegetables as Francesca breezed back in with a large bottle of vodka. Lin's eyes widened. "Um, drunk much?"

"Family too much. What are you making?"

"Veggie dip."

"Yum. So where's the hubby?"

"Ryan?"

"Do you have another husband?"

"Do you have to be such a smart ass?"

"Yes."

"Whatever. Ryan had to run to the office to get some papers he needed for this proposal he's working on. He'll be back as soon as he can."

"Oh, that's too bad. Look's like it's just us girls, some veggie dip and a bottle of Goose."

"Well Alex is coming over too."

"Who the fuck is some Alex?"

"You know, Francesca, you are way too educated to be that foul mouthed."

"Sorry, who is Alex? Better?"

Lin rolled her eyes. "You know who Alex is. Psychology major Alex? We only had almost all our classes with him."

"Oh, yes, Alexander." Francesca said with disdain.

"Yes, Alex."

"Ugh, why did you invite him? You know we could never get along. We were always fighting. I could never stand his smug ass. I also thought he was a little racist."

"How do you figure?" Lin said as she poured the vegetables into the sour cream mixture.

"You were in class that day and he was saying that "urban" children are more likely to fail in life due to socioeconomic status."

"And what's wrong with that statement?"

"Urban? Um Black? Hello? Were you even in social psychology?"

"I think you're making a mountain out of a molehill." Lin interjected.

"I'm a black woman and coming out of his mouth it sounds like a racist statement."

"If he's racist, how do you explain why his friendship with me, a Vietnamese girl and my husband a white man?"

"You and Ryan are just too kind hearted for him to be David Duke too."

Lin rolled her eyes. "Whatever Francesca, if you don't like him, just say you don't like him but don't try to peg him as something as hateful as a racist."

Francesca thought for a minute as she poked her finger into the dip mixture. "Pretty good." Lin slapped at her hand. "And I also heard he was a chubby chaser."

"What the fuck is a chubby chaser?"

"It's a guy who has a fetish for big girls. I'm not big but I'm not skinny by any means and that kind of shit is insulting."

"That's not true. Who told you that?"

Francesca looked at Lin agape. "Bitch, you did. Remember? You told me that he said he loved big girls because they were always appreciative."

Lin burst out laughing. "Oh yea. But we were super drunk and I don't think he was admitting to some kind of fat fetish." Lin reflected thoughtfully for a moment. "You know, I always thought you two would end up together."

"What the hell?" Francesca exclaimed horrified.

"I did. I just thought since you two were my best friends that you would just drift together."

"Are you high, Lin?"

 "Not tonight." Lin replied with a smile. "Anyways, people change. You're not the same person you were five years ago in college."

"True but I'm sure he's even snottier and more elitist than ever."

"France, just be nice and try not to turn this evening into one of your little drama productions."

"I make no promises." Francesca replied as she poured a tall glass of vodka with a splash of cranberry juice.

"Damn would you like some juice with your vodka?"

"Don't judge me. You want one?" Francesca asked as she took a large swig.

"Of course." Lin added with a smile. "Before you drink up all the vodka." Francesca got started on Lin's drink as a knock sounded on the door. "Lin, you had better get that. He is your friend after all."

Lin rolled her eyes as she walked out the kitchen to answer the door.

"Hey Alex!" Lin said with a huge smile as she hugged the infamous Alexander Williams. "Happy Thanksgiving."

"Happy Thanksgiving, to you too Lin." Alex replied.

"We're back in the kitchen Alex." Lin said as she walked back into the kitchen with Josh following her. "Francesca, look who's here."

Francesca turned around and looked at Josh. "Hello, Alexander." She said dramatically.

"Francesca." Alex replied distantly. "How have you been?"

"Fine. And you?"

"Great."

"Great." Francesca rolled her eyes and went back to mixing the drinks.

"Uh, Alex, can I borrow you for a minute?" Lin asked.

"Sure." Alex followed behind Lin back into the living room. "Well I see she's still a bitch."

"Hey none of that she's my best friend. Please try and get along with her for my sake."

"I'll try but I make no promises." Alex said as he looped his arm around Lin's neck. "Now let's go get me a drink. Where's Ryan?" Alex asked as they walked back into the kitchen.

"Working. Francesca can you make Alex a drink?"

"Oh sure." Francesca said as she handed Lin her drink and downed the rest of hers.

"Damn Francesca, what drink is that?" Lin asked.

"My first."

"Of the 3rd one." Alex mumbled.

Francesca heard him "Excuse me?"

"No excuse me." Alex said as his cell phone rang.

"Arrogant bastard." Francesca said as he left the kitchen.

"How?" Lin asked

"Birth, I guess."

"France, you promised."

"I did? When?"

"Earlier."

"No I said "no promises"."

"France, you two are two of my best friends. I wish you two would try to get along."

"Okay." Francesca said with resignation in her voice. "I'll try harder." She said right as Alex walked back into the room.

"Try what?" Alex asked.

Francesca was silent for a moment. "So, Alexander, what have you been up to?"

"Um, I've been completing my doctorate." Alex answered.

"Oh really? What in?" Francesca asked.

"Forensic psychology."

"Interesting." Francesca said with feigned interest.

"So what are you doing now?" Alex asked.

"Oh, I just have a boring corporate job."

"Yea, Francesca works for the man now." Lin interjected.

"Interesting." Alex replied boredly. "So ladies why don't we take these drinks and the rest of this bottle to the living room?"

"Great idea" Lin replied as she followed Alex into the living room.

"It's going to be a long night." Francesca said as she drained her second drink

***********************************************************

Francesca, Alex and Lin sat on the floor in a circle with the alcohol in between them recounting tales from college.

"Remember Dr. Thomason?" Alex asked.

"Yes! What an asshole!" Francesca interjected.

"I know right. That son of a bitch gave me a C." Alex said.

"A C? That bastard gave me a D." Francesca said her words slurring.

"How many drinks have you had?" Lin asked.

"Not nearly enough." Francesca replied as she picked up the bottle to pour another drink. "Damn. It's empty. Lin, go get that wine. Obviously, I'm not drunk enough Alex is still here.

"Ditto babe." Alex replied with a smirk.

Lin got off the floor slightly staggering. "I hate this floor."

"Bitch, get some furniture then and stop being cheap." Francesca replied.

"Ryan and I like it like this. It makes the place more homely."

"More like homeless." Alex added.

"I know! She got us on the floor like some hobos." Francesca added with a giggle.

"Whatever. Try not to kill each other while I'm gone." Lin said as she staggered to the kitchen.

Alex and Francesca sat in uncomfortable silence for a few seconds. "So Alexander, do you have a girlfriend?"

"Nope. I did but it ended badly."

"I know that feeling." Francesca said softly.

"Really?"

"Yea."

"So are you back on the prowl again?" Alex said as he sipped the remainder of his drink.

"Now why do I have to be on the prowl? Can't a successful woman just enjoy being single?" Francesca asked with challenge in her voice.

"Sure. I just thought that all of you wanted a man in your life."

"All of you? What the fuck does that mean?" Francesca said almost yelling.

"Oh my God, calm down. You are such a drama queen. Jeez, it's like I can't even say anything to you without you acting stupid."

"Oh so now I'm stupid?"

"What the fuck ever." Alex huffed. "Believe what you want."

"I don't need your permission..."

"You can be such a pain in the ass." Alex interrupted.

"It takes an ass to know an ass."

 "And I'm back right in the nick of time it seems." Lin said as Alex and Francesca stared each other down. "I come from the east bearing gifts. Red wine and tequila."

"You got some limes?" Alex asked.

"On the top shelf of the fridge." Lin replied as Alex got up and walked into the kitchen. "What the hell was that about?"

"Um, Alex is an asshole always has been always will be. The End. Hand me that wine." Francesca said as she swigged right out of the bottle.

"Classy." Lin remarked as Alex walked back into the living room. The group began to take shots and talk some more about college.

"Hey Lin, you remember that guy Jeremy we used to study with?" Francesca asked

"How could I forget? We hardly got any studying done. You were too busy flirting with him." Lin replied.

"I was not."

"You were too. Even Alex had to have noticed how you acted in class. Tell her Alex."

"Leave me out of it." Alex said as he took another shot.

"Well I'm putting you in it." Francesca replied. Alex just looked at her.

"Here we go." Lin mumbled under breath.

"So Alex, I want to know what you think."

Lin's cell phone rang. "Saved by the bell. Hey Honey!" Lin slurred into the phone as she staggered up the stairs. "I will be right back. Please play nice you two!"

"I'm waiting."

"What does it matter? Just let it go."

"It's a simple fucking question. Just answer it."

Alex looked at Francesca for a long time. "You know, if you weren't such a controlling, uppity, mouthy bitch you would have a man."

"Bitch! Who the fuck you calling a bitch!??! With your Abercrombie and Bitch wearing ass." Francesca screamed right in Alex's face.

"Fuck you!" Alex screamed right back. Francesca lunged at Alex. "What the fuck are you doing?" Alex said as he dodged her blows. He easily overpowered her, pinning her to the ground.

"Let go of me!" Francesca screamed, her arms still flailing wildly.

"Stop it!" Alex yelled as he pinned her arms more forcefully to the ground.

"Alex, you're hurting me." Francesca said breathlessly. "Is this how you get your kicks? Making women submit to you by force?"

"And if it is?" Alex replied. Francesca's eyes widened as Alex leaned down and captured her mouth in a punishing kiss. Alex broke the kiss first as they stared at each other for a long time. He leaned down again, kissing her once more as forcefully. Francesca moaned as she instantly kissed him back, matching him stroke for tongue stroke, plowing her tongue into his mouth, feeling his hardness in between her legs. Alex let go of Francesca's arms as they came around Alex's neck pulling him even further into the kiss. Alex moaned as he ran his hand under her shirt and up her ribcage to caress her breast.

"What the fuck?!?!" Lin yelled as she walked back into the living room. Alex and Francesca leapt apart, both of them looking guilty and dazed. "I leave and you two are practically grinding on my living room floor? I mean I wanted you two to get along, but damn get a room.

"It wasn't like that." Francesca said quietly as she righted her clothes and hair.

Alex simply looked at Francesca. "Right. Lin, I'll be taking my leave now." Alex said as he stood up.

"Wait a minute. Where are you going?" Lin asked Alex.

"I'm going home. I'll call you tomorrow." Alex replied.

"Alex, I can't let you leave. You're too drunk to go anywhere. You can stay in the other guest room. Well that is IF you can keep your hands to yourself long enough." Lin added with a giggle.

"Trust me. It won't be a problem." Alex said brusquely as he shot Lin a look.

"Which room?" Alex asked as he walked toward the staircase.

"The one on the left." Lin replied to Alex's retreating back. Lin turned to look at Francesca. "Well alright, I need details."

"Nothing happened." Francesca said as she got up off the ground.

"Nothing is NOT what I saw."

"It was just a kiss." Francesca said matter of factly.

"Honey, there are kisses and then there are the "I'm wet and need to fuck right now" kisses. You received the latter." Lin replied smugly.

"Whatever, Lin, I'm going to clean up the kitchen." Francesca replied as she began gathering up all the glasses and empty bottles.

"Well I'm going upstairs. My handsome hubby should be home any minute. Good night, Francesca." Lin added again with a giggle.

"Good night." Francesca said hatefully. She put the bottles into the trash and she began putting the dishes in the dishwasher. She stopped as she heard a sound behind her.

"Francesca?" Alex asked.

"Alex, don't." Francesca said as she held up one hand.

"Don't what."

"Just don't. It's fine Alex, really. It's not a big deal. We're just drunk." She said as she turned back around to the dishwasher. Francesca gasped as she felt Alex come to stand directly behind her, his hardness pressing against her. He brought his hands around on either side of her, effectively trapping her. "Alex! What do you think you are doing?" She squeaked out.

"Testing a theory." Alex whispered as he leaned forward and flicked his tongue at the base of her neck. A shiver ran down Francesca's body as Alex brought his right hand to caress her stomach as he began licking a path along her neck.

"Alex?"

"Shh.." He said as his hand slowly began caressing down her stomach ever so deliciously slow his hand meeting where her blouse met her pants. Alex unsnapped the top button.

Francesca snapped out of the sensual haze Alex had woven around her. "Stop." She said stilling his hand on her pants.

"You don't really want me to." Alex said as kissed the sensitive spot behind her ear.

"Yes I do." Francesca said as she whirled away from him and ran out of the kitchen.

"Feisty. I like a girl with a little fight in them but eventually you will submit." Alex said confidently to Francesca's retreating form.

*****************************************************************


Alex tossed and turned on the small bed, his body still reacting to what happened between him and Francesca. He had already removed his jeans and his shirt because it. He was wearing only his short.  "Enough is enough!" He said as the tossed the covers off and walked quietly across the hall to Francesca's room. He opened the door and saw her sleeping form under the covers. He closed the door behind him as he walked closer to the bed. "Francesca? You sleep?"

"Yes." Francesca answered sleepily. "Now get out."

"I need to talk to you."

"Can it not wait until morning? I'm drunk and you're drunk." She mumbled into her pillow.

"I'm not that drunk."

"Well I am. Just wait until morning."

"No."

"Well that's just too damn bad."

"Why must you be so damn difficult?" Alex said exasperatedly

"Because I can, if you don't like it. Get the hell out!"

"Fine!" Alex retorted back as he turned on his heel.

"Alex the only reason you came in here is because you want some. You found something you couldn't have and now you want it even more. You can't handle this though."

"Excuse me?"

Francesca turned over from her side on to her back. "I said you can't handle me."

"Oh really? How do you figure?" Alex said crossing his arms across his naked chest.

"I'm not your normal girl. I may just be too much woman for you to handle."

Alex laughed. "Whatever dude."

"Oh, that's not true?"

"Far from it. But you can keep believing it if it makes you feel better."

"Prove it." Francesca said with a challenge in her voice. Alex hesitated for a split second before he yanked the covers off the bed revealing Francesca clad only in her bra and panties. Francesca let out a small screech. "Just what the hell do you think you are doing?" She said through gritted teeth as she tried to cover herself.

"Proving it." Alex said as he jumped in the bed beside her. Alex ran his hand   up her leg. "Someone is a little prickly."

"Go to hell."

"Been there done that." Alex said with a smile as he placed a kiss on her knee cap and then moved on top of Francesca quickly to shed any doubts to his intentions.

"Get off me!" Francesca yelled angrily as she shoved vainly at his chest.

"Nope." Alex said as he bent and placed a kiss on her shoulder blade. "You feel that? You did that to me." Alex said almost proudly as he pressed his hardness at the vee of her legs.

Francesca gasped. "This...this is crazy. We were fighting earlier. We hate each other."

"Well you know there is a thin line between love and hate." Alex said with a smile as he captured her lips in a gentle kiss. Francesca sighed into his mouth. His tongue delved further into her mouth mating with hers, both of them taking from the other. Alex broke the kiss and smiled at Francesca. "This is only the beginning." Alex began shucking off his shorts. Francesca's breath caught. "Alex..."

"Shh..." Alex whispered as he moved back in between her thighs. He kissed a path from her neck down to her breasts, pausing for a second to remove her bra. When he finished his task he replaced his hands where the cups had been molding their shape. Francesca sighed. He gathered on nipple in his mouth and rolled it around, teasing it with his tongue and his teeth as Francesca gasped and put her hands into Alex's head pulling him closing as he continued his ministrations. He broke free of her grasp, licking a path from the valley between her breasts to the top of lacy blue boyshorts. "I think these are some of the sexiest underwear I've ever seen. Not too revealing but yet very revealing at the same time. So very sexy." He said seductively as he pulled down her underwear. He rested his hand on her mound of curls. "You're body is so beautiful. Soft and round in all the right places.

All Francesca could do was look at him wide eyed, her mouth agape. They stared as each other for a long time before Francesca broke the silence. "You really think I'm beautiful."

"Do you really have to ask?" Alex said as he slid one long finger into her, testing the wetness there. He removed the finger and licked it. "Almost ready but not quite." He said as he replaced the finger back into the wetness, slowly moving it in and out. "You like that?"

"Yea...it's...okay." Francesca panted.

"Only okay?" Alex asked as he slid another finger into her wetness. He lifted up his body, increasing his rhythm to where Francesca began to buck her hips. Alex laughed softly. "You always have to do things the hard way." He leaned down and whispered in her ear. "I'm going to make you beg for it." 

"Oh shit." Francesca gasped.

"Oh shit is right." Alex said as he leaned down and licked her earlobe, slipping in a third finger as he did so.

"OHHHH" Francesca gasped.

Content to watch the faces and listen to the mewling sounds Francesca made, Alex continued his punishing rhythm, licking her lips as he did so. "Do you hear that? Sounds like someone is oh so very wet for me. Are you going to come for me?"

"No..." Francesca panted.

"Silly, silly girl." Alex said as he licked a patch down her body and back to where his fingers were. He parted her lips with his left hand as his tongue dove forward finding her clit. "OH shit!!" Francesca exclaimed as she bucked off the bed. Alex continued fingering her and licking her button to even more frenzied pitch.

"Oh..Oh..Oh...I'm coming!!" Francesca yelled.

Alex removed his fingers and tongue abruptly.

"What the fuck, Alex?!"

"I told you. You were going to have to beg for it." Alex said absently as he stroked his wet fingers over her belly button trailing them up to her nipple.

Francesca was still breathing hard and panting. "Fuck you."

"Oh we'll get to that sweetheart." Alex said as he took advantage and quickly flipped her over until he was on her back. He teased the tip of his head into her parted wetness.

"Oh!" Francesca gasped.

"You begging yet?" Alex said as he slipped in another delicious inch.

"Never.."

Alex clucked as he flipped her back on her back. "Either way you look at I'm still on top." Alex said as he teased his head again at her opening. He slowly slid inside watching Francesca's eyes change as he did so. He stopped before he was fully inside, allowing Francesca to get accustomed to him. "So...Francesca.." Alex said as he shifted his hips. "So prideful. It' going to be your downfall. Sometimes you just have to do what someone else says. So what is it going to be?" Alex said as he reached between their bodies to tease her clit.

"Please...." Francesca panted.

"Please what?" Alex said as he licked her lips.

"I want all of you..inside me..NOW!"  Francesca moaned.

"No problem." Alex said with a smile as he lifted her hips and dove all the way into her.

"Harder! Harder!" Francesca screamed with pleasure as she felt Alex pounding her inner walls.

Alex grabbed her legs and put them on his shoulders, giving him an even deeper angle. "Oh shit!" He said as he continued pounding away.

"I'm coming!" Francesca moaned loudly!

"Me too!" Alex said as his orgasm ripped from both of them. He collapsed on top of Francesca and laid still for a moment. He reached up and brushed a lock of hair from Francesca's face. "See what we could've been doing in college?"