[Reviews - 3] starstarstarhalf-starPrinter
Summary:

photobucket
Javi Prentiss was your average, everyday tomboy. Being raised as the youngest and only daughter of six in a one parent, single male household gave her more of a male perspective on life than a female. She played with the boys, joked with the boys, fought the boys but most importantly: she LOVED the boys. Nowhere near a homosexual; she just wasn't the typical girlfriend until she met him. An agreement turned heartbreak for her leaves her crushed and distant; but can she bounce back from this awkward situation she's placed herself in? Especially after learning that she holds the missing link to a homicide case?
Dominic Taylor was the definition of what every woman wanted in a male. Sexy, intelligent, wealthy and hard working. Being the top homicide detective in his field, there was nothing that didn't surprise him about a situation. Not even the beautiful, laidback, Javi Prentiss could shock him until he discovers an unlikely, mysterious and shocking piece of evidence that makes his mind race at one hundred miles per hour. Will he be able to understand and accept her bizarre and old love life? Or will it ultimately break him? Just like it broke her.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


Rated: Mature Content
Categories: Original Fiction
Characters: None
Classification: None
Genre: Comedy , Drama, Family, Romance
Story Status: None
Pairings: Male/Female
Warnings: Adult Situations, Character Death, Graphic Violence, Original Characters, Racism, Sexual Content , Strong Sexual Content , Un-betaed , Work in Progress
Series: None
Chapters: 2 Completed: No Word count: 1014 Read: 4865
Published: 09/11/10 Updated: 09/11/10

1. Cast! by Tae [Reviews - 1] (1 words)

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

2. Her End by Tae [Reviews - 0] (1013 words)

=]