Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story


- Text Size +
Story Notes:

This is an original work of fiction. The story and and characters all belong to the author. Though this story is overall a romance it's not straight forward in the sense of boy mets girl 1 and girl 2 and ends up with either one, so you've been warned.

This is a quirky story with quirky characters and will have a little narration in the beginning of each chapter. I was getting bored of regular stories as I myself am a quirky person and so I decided I'd write a quirky story.

I will (hopefully) update weekly :)




Author's Chapter Notes:
Please excuse the terrible abuse of the word typical. Thank you.


Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


 Photobucket Photobucket

  Photobucket  Ellie

 

Our story begins on a typical day, in a typical sandwich shop in the not so typical city of San Francisco. Sunlight shined through the two large windows that engulfed the front of the bustling store filled with the archetypal worker stopping by to pick up their lunch from the sandwich counter, but today was not a archetypal day for Mars Nicasio.

Mars was--although he tried to say he was--not a typical person. As a child he aspired to be a writer but after a rather depressing conversation with his mother he made a sad discovery. He had no talent.

So he quickly gave up his hopes and dreams following his father's footsteps, a rather ordinarily unhappy man who seemed to go on unhappily day by day, and went into the marketing business. Unfortunately, he wasn't really good at that either, being able to only get a job at a rather normal cosmetics company out of gratitude after a rather unorthodox  encounter with the owner where he was able to perform the Heimlich maneuver, just in time to save his life after he began to choke on a piece of candy that Mars had earlier offered him. But we must go back to the typical sandwich shop where Mars sat at a typical table with his seemingly regular girlfriend and our not so typical story begins...