Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story


- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

I had to post 18, I couldn't sleep. I had all these different thoughts in my

mind. I hope you will enjoy. Please I hope everyone who reads will also

review. Your feedback is very important to me as a writer.

This is my work, accept the lyrics I use from some of the songs from the playlists. By the way there is another shorter playlist that I added in this chapter. Enjoy dear hearts.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 




Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


Chapter 18

 

When Kelly got to her room she took a deep breath, and slid the key card in the slit. “Well here goes nothing.” She mumbled out loud.

Kelly entered the room and found it to silent, she walked all the way in shutting the door behind her. She peeked in the living room area, but didn’t see anyone, so she went to look in the kitchen area, still no sign of Val.

When she turned around to go to her bedroom, her body bumped into something hard knocking her to the ground.

“Are you okay, my beauty?” Maks gorgeous younger brother asked her.

Kelly looked up at him and noticed he had sensitive kind eyes; eyes that she could stare into all night. “I’m fine, thank you. Could you please help me up, since you’re the reason I’m down here? Did your mother not teach you any manners? You are to announce yourself when you enter a room?” Kelly said admonishing him.

“I’m so sorry and you are right I should have said something, but I was getting a kick out of you looking for me.” He humorously replied.

“You and your brother have a sick sense of humor, especially when it comes to me.” She sarcastically replied.

“I know what I did, but what has my brother done to you?”

“Don’t pretend not to know.”

“Why would I ask you if I already knew that would be stupid?”

“Did you just say I was stupid, because you don’t know me well enough to speak to me that way, asshole. Kelly said angrily.

“You are beautiful, but deaf. I didn’t say you were stupid; I said it would be stupid of me to ask you a question to an answer I already knew.” He replied arrogantly.

Kelly feeling like the ass said, “I apologize for accusing you of calling me stupid, but it still doesn’t let you off the hook.”

“What have I done?”

“You and your brother decided that you would wait until you got here to inform me we would be roommates.” She said pointing her finger in his face.

Val flinched and walked up on Kelly, who was stepping back until her back hit the kitchen counter. Val leaned into her and said flippantly.

“First of all, Ms. Rowland I had no idea that you were not informed of our impending sleeping arrangements. My brother told me how Ray J, you, and he had devised this plan to get him and Brandy together and did I want to come to keep you company; since he planned on keeping Brandy occupied, I jumped at the opportunity to spend time with you. If anyone should be pissed off, it should be Brandy for you guys plotting against her. Doesn’t feel so good when the tables are turned does it Kelly?”

Kelly who was still leaning against the counter looked up at Val and felt such a strong connection to him, a connection she did not want to feel. Val had both of his hands placed on both sides of on the counter. He stared into her eyes and then at her lips. He wanted to kiss her so badly, she was so damn sexy, and he loved her spitfire attitude. He loved a woman who could hold her own against a man.

Kelly watched him looking at her lips, he was so close that if she brought her mouth an inch they would be in a passionate lip lock. She pushed him forward, and put her hands on hips and said candidly. “Stay the hell away from me Mr. Chmerkovskiy, and I mean it?”

“Whatever you want, Kelly,” he sexily smiled at her, and then blew her a kiss.

“Eww you’re an arrogant jerk.” A frustrated Kelly said as she quickly raced from the room.

Val watched her quickly leave the room; he stared at her ass and then licked his lips. I most definitely want some of Kelly Rowland, he thought to himself.

 

 

Kelly looked at her watch and saw that she had time for a nap, but she wanted to call Brandy and tell her about her dinner date with Jamar.

She picked up the phone in the room and dialed Brandy’s room number.

Maks picked up the phone. “Hello he answered in a sleep induced voice.

“Maks, may I speak to Bran Bran, please?”

“She’s sleep, but I’ll wake her up just for you. By the way how are things going with Val?

“Maks if you want to stay on my good side, you will make sure that brother of your stay out of my way. I mean it, and even though I do believe he had nothing to do with your deception, I still do not like him.”

“What happened, did he do something or say something out of order to you?” A concerned Maks asked her.

“No he’s just arrogant, like you. I don’t do arrogance very well, so just advise him to leave me alone, or I won’t be responsible for my actions.” She sweetly replied.

“Val is a good guy, Kelly. I’m not saying it because he’s my brother, but he’s a softer version of me. He’s sensitive, and knows how to have a good time.” Maks said trying to promote his brother.

“Listen I appreciate your loyalty to your brother, however he’s too young for me Maks. What are you thinking? I want a man not a boy. He’s five years younger than me.”

“Kelly Aliyyah said, (Age Aint Nothing but a number) don’t knock it to you try it. You might just like it.”

“Whatever, can I talk to Brandy?”

Maks gently rubbed Brandy’s arm causing her to stir in her sleep.

“Baby, wake up, Kelly is on the phone. She wants to talk to you.”

Brandy with her eyes still closed reached out her hand, and waited for Maks to put the phone in her hand.

“What’s up Kelly? She answered In her signature raspy voice.

“Guess what girl? I got a date tonight with fine ass man tonight!” Kelly said excitedly.

“Who is it, Val?” Brandy asked.

“Hell Naw, I would never go out with that young buck.” Kelly replied indignantly.

Brandy sat up and looked at Maks who was watching her. “Well then who are you going on a date with?” A curious Brandy asked.

“With this gorgeous, sexy caramel delight; did I already say gorgeous?” Kelly asked.

“Yes you did, what’s his name, and what’s wrong with Val? He’s sexy too.”

“His name is Jamar Stephens and he’s adorable, and to answer the second part your question, yes Val is gorgeous, but he’s annoyingly arrogant, and you know I can’t stand an arrogant man.” Kelly fumed.

“Val is a sweetie, and he has swag Kelly that’s different, he is confident and knows what he wants.”

“Yada, yada; you deal with your Chmerkovskiy brother, but I prefer my men a little more humble.”

“Whatever dude, you just like a man you can control. There is nothing wrong with being submissive sometimes.” Brandy replied while looking at Maks, who was tracing her butterfly tattoo on her back, sending shivers down her spine.

“Submission went out in the 1970’s, I am an independent millennium woman who……

“Who is alone.” Brandy said interrupting her.

“My, my, how the tables have turned, you get a little dick and you become an expert.” Kelly said sarcastically.

“Little it’s not, however; I now know the errors of my ways, and if you chose to be stubborn and bullheaded; well be my guest.”

Maks was now licking her spine up and down with his tongue, while his hands were sliding up her right thigh. He pushed her legs open to get better access to her sweet wet pussy. He inserted two fingers in her tight wet hole causing Brandy to breathe in deeply, and moan out loud.

“Oh, mmmh.” Brandy moaned.

“WTF! I know you to aren’t having sex while I’m on the phone?”

“She has to hang up the phone now Kelly, because she is busy. Bye Kelly.”

Maks said into the phone he had taken from an aroused Brandy.

“You two are so gross.” Kelly said hanging up the phone.

Maks through the phone down onto the floor, not bothering to hang it up, because he didn’t want any more interruptions.

“You are so bad, baby.” Brandy told him.

“Yeah, but you love this bad boy.” He replied.

“Yes I do with every beat of my heart.”

Maks picked her up and placed her hot pussy on his massive dick and they both responded in immense pleasure as their bodies connected.

Brandy moved up and down, and then in circles on his cock. Maks hands raised her ass up and down to the rhythm of her dance. Their eyes locked into each other’s as they made love.

Maks brought Brandy’s head down to his and kissed her erotically, his tongue invited hers to dance. Maks tongue licked the inside of her sweet mouth, and then licked her lips. He captured her head with his hands and licked the side of neck and then he bit and sucked hard on her neck. Brandy knew it would leave a mark but she didn’t care. He did the other side, before he kissed her mouth again.

Maks turned her on her back, and raised her legs onto his shoulders; he took his fingers and played with a clit and then fingered her wet pussy. He slid his fingers into her juicy cunt and then pulled them and licked his fingers. He put his fingers back in her tight pussy and pulled them out.

“Taste how sweet your pussy is.” He put his fingers in her mouth and watched her taste her essence.

“Do you see why I’m addicted to your pussy?” He whispered to her and then added three fingers to her nirvana.

Brandy so caught up in the pleasure of his fingers could only nod her head.

Maks increased the pace of his fingers, as he watched and felt her body tighten up wanting a release. He took his thumb and flicked it against her clit, as he curved his fingers to hit that special spot.

“Oh MYGOOOOOOOOODNESS, IMCUMMMMMMMMMING!” Brandy screamed as exploded into a million of tiny nerves.

Maks removed his fingers and then thrusted roughly into Brandy and causing her body to orgasm again.

Maks looked down at the sight of his cock driving deeply into her addictive pussy and had never seen anything more erotic then the two of them joined together. The sight caused him to explode his seed deep into her womb.

He collapsed on top of Brandy, their bodies covered in sweat.

“That was so good, Maks.” Brandy said as she rubbed his slick back.

Maks raised up and kissed her sweetly on the mouth. “Yes it was, and it only gets better each time we do it.”

Brandy could feel him hardening again. “Are you ready to go again?” She said looking surprised.

“I told you I was addicted to you.” He replied as he entered her again and made sweet passionate love to his Brandy.

 

 

Kelly applied makeup to her freshly cleansed and moisturized face. She put on concealer under her eyes, and then added foundation, blush, a little eye shadow, and then some MAC lip gloss. She then curled her hair.

She walked into the bedroom to put on her gold mini dress that made her already long legs look like a million bucks. She stepped into a pair of 4 ½ inch peep toe Giuseppe Zanotti Pave Iridescent Pump.

She looked in the full length mirror liking what she saw. Kelly checked the time she had 15 minutes before she was to meet Jamar. She was thirsty so she decided to get and get a bottled of water from the kitchen.

Val was sitting on the couch, looking at something on his I pad. He looked up when Kelly walked past him going into the kitchen.

“Damn, you look good, where are you going?”

“NUNYA.” She absently replied.

“So it’s none of my business? Well you should let someone know where you are going.”

“If you must know, I’m going on a date.”

For some reason this info did not set well with Val, he felt anger and jealousy two emotions that were foreign to him.

“Who are you going out with, we just got here today? You move really fast.” Val snorted.

Kelly came and stood by the kitchen entry and stared at him for a few moments, trying to calm her nerves because she didn’t like what he was implying.

“Are you implying that I am some kind of slut or hoe?” She asked him. Daring him to say the wrong thing.

“No I’m just saying that you didn’t waste any time finding an island romance.” He replied carefully choosing his words. He could sense she was ready for fight.

“Well I didn’t go looking, he found me. Therefore, I’m about to go and have me a good time. Don’t wait up, sugar.” Kelly replied in her native Texan drawl.

“Real cute, Kelly, but just remember if fun is all you wanted I could have provided you with that.” Val said while smirking at her.

“Like I told you earlier, stay away from me and we won’t have any issues.” Kelly walked back into the bedroom to get her purse.

Val sat back against the couch and watched her with his sexy hooded eyes, as she put on a sexy performance for him as she walked out the door.

“Only a matter of time, Kelly.” Val vowed to himself.

 

Kelly felt her nerves rising to the surface as got closer to the pool area where she and Jamar had agreed to meet. When she reached her destination, she saw that he was sitting at the poolside bar having a drink. She stood there for a moment checking him out, and she liked what she saw. Jamar had on black custom fitted suit that fit his tall muscular body perfectly. His suit and shoes screamed money, class, and wealth.

Kelly approached him and he immediately rose to greet her by taking her hand and kissing it.

“Wow you look amazing, Kelly. It truly a pleasure and an honor to be in your company this evening.” Jamar relayed to Kelly.

“Thank you and you don’t look so bad yourself.”

“I was wondering if I met your standards when you were checking me out.” He smoothly replied.

“How did you know I was observing you?” Kelly looked at him puzzled by his response.

Jamar pointed to the mirror that hung behind the bar where he was sitting.

Kelly blushed and then shyly looked away from him.

“Hey don’t feel embarrassed, I rather enjoyed your eyes all over my body.” He said making her blush even more. “C’mon lovely lady we have 7:15 reservations at the Sand Castle.”

When they arrived at the restaurant the pretty Jamaican hostess asked them for their reservation name and immediately sat them at a beautifully candle lit table for two.

“Your waiter for this evening will be with you shortly.” The hostess said and then placed two menus in front of them. “Enjoy your meal.”

“Thank you they both said at the same time, making them laugh as well as the pretty hostess.

“Great minds think a like.” Jamar said to a smiling Kelly.

“Yes, they do.” She replied.

“So Kelly, besides being 1/3 of the most successful girl group in history, and being a popular solo artist, tell me who is the real Kelly Rowland?”

“Well for start my Birth name is Kelendria, but I prefer Kelly. I am 30 years old and I love the simple things in life; like reading a good book, bike riding in the park, watching the sun set. However, I do like to hit the clubs and dance.

“How about you, tell me everything since I don’t anything about you?” She asked inquisitively.

“Well like you most times I don’t use my birth name, unless I’m dealing with business. My birth name is Michael Jamar Stephens, II. I am the CEO of my family’s bank in West Palm Beach, FL. I work hard and play just as hard. I love the simple things as well, but I do have expensive taste. I also love pleasure, and pleasuring.” He said confidently.

“Well I agree, when you work hard in life you should have things you want and desire. Sorry for the double entendre, but sometimes are wants are simple, but our desires can be complicated.” Kelly explained.

“A beautiful and intelligent woman, I think I’m in love.” He mocked.

“Don’t let the videos, and the entertainment side of me fool you. I am a well rounded woman, who loves to engage in political banter, and sports.”

“Who’s your favorite football team?” Asked Jamar.

“At the moment it’s the Eagles, I love Michael Vick, and before you say anything (He had a shock look on his face) He paid for his mistakes, and I believe he deserves a second chance. None of us are perfect, and if everyone had all of their dirty secrets exposed in front of the news, then I wonder how many people would be so quick to judge another flawed human being.” Kelly spoke from the depth of her heart.

“You are right; I never looked at that way. I come from a family where scandal of any kind is not allowed. My family lives by their good name.”

Their waiter came at their moment to take their drink order.

“Give me bottle of Moet.” Jamar told the waiter.

“Yes sir.” The waiter humbly replied.

“So would you like to go dancing after we have dinner?” Jamar asked.

“I would love too. My friend Serena Williams said that Club Play was hot, because they play American music and Reggae music.

Jamar’s body went still when she mentioned Serena Williams name, he did not know they were friends. Two years ago he and Serena had dated briefly, but she decided that he was too boring for her, and abruptly ended things between them. It still angered him in how she could be so cruel regarding his feelings. He told her he loved her, and she said it back, however a week later she ended their affair.

“Are you alright, you look as if you were on another planet?” A concerned Kelly asked him.

“Yeah, I’m fine. I was just picturing you dancing in the club.” He smoothly replied. He wanted to tell Kelly about Serena, but thought against it since Serena was his past.

The waiter took their orders and they continued talking and teasing each other even through dinner.

When they finished they walked over to Club Play which was on the resort.

They walked into the Jam packed club, and headed to the VIP section which was located on the second floor. When they walked in Brandy, Maks, Val and a gorgeous red head was sitting down having drinks and watching the crowded dance floor on the huge TV screen.

Brandy jumped up from her seat and gave Kelly a hug. She looked at Kelly’s date and could see why Kelly accepted his dinner invitation. This man was gorgeous, but not as fine as her Maks.

Kelly introduced Jamar to Brandy and then to Maks; rudely ignoring Val and his ‘friend’.

“Wow I’m star struck, it’s a pleasure to meet you Brandy, and I have been a fan of yours since your first album.” He turned to Maks and then back to Brandy and said, “The two of you were robbed, and to be honest I didn’t watch the show, but my sister did and she was upset for about a week after you were eliminated.

“Awww. Thank you. Maks and I appreciate you saying that.” Brandy smiled and looked over at Maks, who was watching the exchange between them.

“It’s the truth.”

Kelly and Jamar sat down next to Brandy and Maks. Kelly could feel Val eyes on her. She looked up at him, and then quickly looked away.

Jamar being the gentleman that he was extended his hand to Val.

“I’m sorry I didn’t get  your name.” Jamar said to Val.

Val also extended his hand.” My name is Val, I'm Maks brother.

“Good to meet you, my name is Jamar.”

“Same here.” Replied Val.

Just at that moment Usher’s and Beyonce joint came on

’Love in the Club’.

http://www.youtube.com/user/soamazing75

“Let’s dance.” Maks said grabbing Brandy’s hand and leading her down the stairs to the dance floor.

Maks lead Brandy to the back of the dance floor and he pulled Brandy close in his arms. His body grinded into hers as they danced in rhythm to the club beat. Brandy put her arms around Maks’s neck and sung in his ear along with music.

Her voice was turning him on. He moved their bodies until they were in the deep shadows of the dance floor against the wall. Maks pressed his hard erection against her pelvic area, he lifted her legs and she wrapped them around his waist. They continue to dirty dance, and then Maks whispered in her ear. “Can I put this love up on you one time?”

Baby you know I'd be down ,but we can't have all these people staring  and standing around. This right here is only for your eyes to see, but you getting carried away saying we can do it where ever; the way you touching me like no other.

“I'm going to make you feel insane.”

“And I'm ready and willing, almost good to go; I got you standing at attention.” Brandy replied.

“Nobody watching, don't worry they can't see us, I know I got you hot now let me in.”

Maks unbuckled his pants and then he lifted her red mini dress and then ripped her thong, he entered her in one hard thrust. “Shit!” Maks groaned in her ear. Being the expert dancer that he was he moved his body in sync to the rhythm of the song. To those around them it just look as if they were dirty dancing, however the two of them knew they were doing more than just dancing.

Maks kissed Brandy hard on the lips because he knew she was about to cum. He fucked her harder up against the wall in the club on the dance floor. Both of them so turned on by the thought of others around them as they made love in the club.

They both came together, and Maks kissed Brandy’s neck. “Thank you for the experience.” Maks said to her.

“Maks I love you and nothing we do will ever shame me. You’re my man and I want to cater to you.” She said while caressing his face.

“I love you, so much Brandy. Let’s get you cleaned up.”

“No you go back upstairs, and I will go to the bathroom by myself. I know you, I will never get clean.” She said playfully.

They walked hand and off the dance floor and Brandy went to the Ladies room and Maks went back to the VIP room, feeling good.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 






Chapter End Notes:
Please R&R. Your thoughts and comments are very important to me. Now I'm going to go to bed. Will have to get up in a couple of hours. I did add a pic of Jamar, but I'm having a hard time finding one of Val by himself. Take care, until chapter 19.