Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story


- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Hello to everyone. I know it's been over a month since I last posted, and I'm not about to come with a whole lot of excuses as to why I haven't posted, because in actuallity this chapter has been done, but I forgot about it! And I had lost my motivation and my muse, but that does happen to all writers. But I do promise you that this story will be finished this year, being that I will only write about 5-6 more chapters.

And for those Kelly and Val Fans her story is next! I will not start it until i finish this story, because I am just one of those persons who have to finish something before I start something else.

Thanks for sticking by me and my long absences.  I hope you will enjoy and then review.

 




Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


Chapter 31

2 weeks later

 

Brandy was in the middle of a studio session when her phone rang, she didn’t know the number; however it was a LA area code.

 

“Hello.” Brandy answered.

 

“Well hello Ms. Brandy, and how might we be on this fine day?” The caller responded with sarcasm.

“Who is this?”

“I knew you couldn’t handle all of that finess, you are so ridiculous acting as if you were some kind of prize, when in actuality you were nothing but a piece of ass.” The caller snorted in laughter.

“Erin?”

“You guessed correctly for once, what happened Maks got tired of your whiny pathetic ass that he hopped on a plane and jetted straight to Russia?”

Brandy started laughing and then she got angry, and then she tore into the Bitch.

“First of all you were the one who couldn’t hold on; because he just hit it then he quit your desperate, clingy skinny ass. Yeah that’s right Maks told me that the two of you slept together, because that is how close we are. And there is nothing you can say to me that will hurt me or make me doubt Maks’s love for me. You see its dumbass women like you, that give womanhood a bad name, but I’m so glad you called so that we could have this woman to woman convo.”

"Listen to me carefully, if you ever call me or Maks; or if I ever hear my name spoken from  your lips, I promise you will not like the end results. Now GIRLBYE!” Brandy said as she pushed the button to end the conversation.

“That Bitch is really sad, but I’m still going to pray for her delusional ass.”

*******************************************************************

Brandy smiling to herself dial the international number Maks had given her to where he was staying at to tape his show.

 

“May I please speak with Mr. Chmerkovskiy?”

 

“May I ask who is calling?” The man with a heavy Russian accent asked.

 

“Ms. Norwood.”

 

“Please hold, while I transfer your call.”

 

“Thank you.”

 

Maks picked up the phone on the second ring, "Hello."

 

"Good Morning Mr. Chmerkovisky, there is a Ms. Norwood on the line for you."

 

"Really?" Maks asked as he sat up in the bed. "Put her through."

 

“Hey baby, you were supposed to call me yesterday.” Maks complained.

 

“I know but, the time zone is so crazy; I’ll have to call you at 3am LA time just talk to you at a decent time, that doesn’t interfere with your taping.”

 

“But it’s 5:30 in the morning here, so you must be really missing me.”

 

“I just got a call from Erin Andrews, trying to start some BS with me concerning you doing the Bachelor.”

 

Maks took a deep breath and waited for Brandy’s wrath to tear into him for Erin’s stupidity. However he was pleasantly surprised when she started laughing instead.

 

“I told that silly little girl where she could and how to get there. Can you believe the nerve of her to think she could try and get me to be upset and start crying and then get mad at you, because I thought what she said had some validity to it, but instead I told her girl bye and hung up.”

 

“Baby I am so proud of you, and I’m glad you finally got to have your woman to woman with her. Now maybe she will leave us alone. I just wished I had never slept with her it was a big mistake.” Maks said with regret.

 

“Maks we all make mistakes, but it’s your past let it go. Erin’s the one who needs to grow up and move on. The desperation look is so pitiful and pathetic.”

 

“But enough of that how does it feel to be back at home, playboy?”

 

“It feels really good, but I just wish you were here with me. I would love to show where I grew up and for you to see it firsthand.”

 

“Well one day I will.”

 

“You promise?”

 

“Yes I promise.”

 

There was a bit of an awkward pause between them, until Maks cleared his throat and replied

 

“Brandy I kissed one of the girls last night.”

 

“Did you enjoy it?”

 

“Yes.”

 

“Well Maks like I told you the day you left, I’m setting you free so if you want or need to satisfy your urges then you’re not obligated to me.”

 

Maks was a little angry that Brandy wasn’t upset, because he knew that it meant she was just as free as he was to do the same. He didn’t want the free reign but she pushed him into a tight corner when his brother sent him a picture of her cozy up with her ‘friend’ Terrance J at a basketball game in his neck of the woods, NYC. Yeah she had told him about it, before he confronted her, but then she came with that same line about both of them being free.

 

“So I guess that means you and Terrance are hitting the sheets?”

 

“Was that a rhetorical statement, because I hope you don’t expect me to dignify that with an answer?”

 

“Brandy just answer my question.” Maks said.

 

“Maks I love you, so why would I need to sleep with anyone else or kiss them. You and I are different I can wait for you, but I will not be humiliated or disrespected while you sleep with a whole bunch of girls just to get your rocks off and then think we can pick up where we left off. Because you can believe that it would be over completely.”

 

“I know baby, but it just bothered me when I saw you out with him.”

 

“Maks he and I are just really good friends, I have a lot of male friends, just like you have a lot more female friends; but there is nothing going on between us. I love you and I only want you.”

 

“I love you too, kiss Sy’rai for me and tell your family hi.”

 

“I will now have a great day, I’m about to finish up this track and then I’m going home to bed alone.” She giggled.

 

“You had better, talk to you soon.”

 

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

 

Maks hung up the phone and sat quietly for a moment deep in thought. He was feeling out of control and he didn’t like it one bit. He wanted to jump on plane and head to LA to see Brandy, and the whole time he was kissing Sasha he was thinking about Brandy. In essence he used the beautiful girl due to his frustrations.

He wanted out, but he was mainly doing this to satisfy his parents; his mother wanted him to marry and give her some grandbabies. That is why he desperately was hoping that Brandy had been pregnant so he could satisfy not only his mother, but most importantly himself, because he loved Brandy and that is who he dreamed of marrying and having his babies.

“Damn!” He shouted out angrily as he looked around his surroundings and finally realized what a big mistake and waste of time he had made.

“I just need to get through the next 4 weeks and then I’m going to home to the woman I truly love.” Maks stated trying to make himself feel better, but instead he felt the clenching in his stomach that made his heart ache.

With great apprehension Maks got up from the bed and headed for the shower as he mentally and physically prepared for today’s taping. He stopped and looked at his reflection in the mirror he grabbed his toothbrush and brushed his perfect white teeth and his tongue, and then rinsed and stepped in the shower and let the water run down his body from his head to his feet. He lathered his body with soap as his mind ventured to the last time he and Brandy made love, he touched his erection and begin pumping his long, thick girth wishing it was Brandy’s hands around him pumping him or better yet her sweet, tight pussy he was in.

“Brandy baby!” He called out as he ejaculated into the water down the drain.

He released some of the pent up tension in his body, however he still was not satisfied. Only Brandy could do that.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 






Chapter End Notes:

I know it was short, but that chapter was needed to now get to the drama. Now let the ride begin to the end!!!!