[Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstarPrinter
Summary: Charlene Masters has always been a strong woman, but somethings are too painful to process alone.
Rated: Teen or Above
Categories: Primetime Television
Characters: Other
Classification: Cannon
Genre: Drama
Story Status: None
Pairings: Male/Female
Warnings: None
Series: Constellations
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 1549 Read: 3151
Published: 09/01/11 Updated: 09/01/11
Story Notes:

A/N: I started this story a while back as a reply to a prompt at where_no_woman on livejournal. I thought it would be a good continuation to A Wolf In Sheep's Clothing. I am not sure if I'll ever finish A Wolf In Sheep's Clothing or if I'll just continue to fill in the gaps left by the story by writing around it. I do want to write about the direct aftermath of Scotty's attack on Charlene and the lead up to his being taken off duty to undergo psychiatric treatment with McCoy. I also want to explore how Charlene and Scotty got back together as seen in Golden Bells. This story comes just after A Wolf in Sheep's Clothing in myConstellation's series. It makes heavy references to the TOS episodes A Wolf in the FoldThe Lights of Zetarand The Alternative Factor. Larry Riddle is Charlene's unnamed lab assistant in The Alternative Factor.

 

1. Chapter 1 by Candace [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (1549 words)

All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.