Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer


- Text Size +
Story Notes:
This story is mine, any similarites are completely coincidental. No infringement intended.



Author's Chapter Notes:
Any similarities are completely coincidental, no infringement intended. All comments are appreciated, unless you have nothing nice to say.


Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


I

He threw her face first against the wall, pinning her there with her hands above her head. She could feel his erection nestled against her ass as he whispered fiercely in her ear, “You like it rough, don’tcha? You like havin’ all control taken away from you?” She couldn’t control the whimper that escaped her lips, but that was all the answer he needed. With one hand still holding her wrists, he began roughly palming her breast; all the while leaving a fiery trail of kisses and bites down her neck. Her body went into sensory overload; everywhere he touched her sent an electric shock straight to her core. She couldn’t control the sounds that were escaping her mouth, but the need for friction was overwhelming. She slowly began to push her ass against his erection, gaining groan from him as he quickly picked up the rhythm and began grinding back against her. “Jayson….” It was too much, but not enough at the same time. She needed more, always more.

 

            I woke with a start. It was the 4th time this week I’d had that same dream; always ending in the same place, never allowing me to find that release I so desperately needed. My friends asked me constantly since I’d started having the dream 4 months ago, why I didn’t just go out and find someone to sleep with to release the tension. What they didn’t understand, was it had to be him. Jayson Neison. My best friend of 7 years. I’d loved him since the 7th grade and it only made matters worse that he’d moved in with me 4 months ago. Though none of my friends knew that he was the nightly star in my dirty dreams; nor did they know the context, the fact that I liked to be controlled and dominated during sex. No, that was my secret and for no one else to know. I very much doubted that Jason looked at me in anyway other than his best friend of 7 years, but that he also wouldn’t be able to deal with my need to be dominated. He just didn’t seem the type to be into BDSM.

            I rolled over and looked at the clock, it was 4:16 a.m. I knew I wasn’t going to be able to go back to sleep, so I figured I might as well get up and catch up on some of my school work before class. Throwing on a pair of black yoga pants and a white baby tee, I quickly looked in the mirror deciding to just put my unruly curly hair up in a messy bun.  I’ve always had a love/hate relationship with my hair, it wouldn’t have been that way had it not been such an in between thing. Seeing as I was a mixed mutt, being half African-American and Caucasian with a smidge of Native American, my hair was confused as to what it was supposed to look like. At the roots it was extremely curly then as it got longer the curls loosened becoming almost straight. That was the only thing that I didn’t like about my appearance. I always prided myself in never needing to be stick thin to feel good about my body. I was a woman with generous curves in the right places of course. It was a little hard to find jeans that fit well sometimes, but that was just because I had, as my mother used to put it, a “badonk”. You could ask anyone and they’d say I wanted to be white, but that was just a joke. I always joked about being a white girl trapped in a black girl’s body, which was true in a way, but I love myself, and especially my caramel complexion.

            I quietly walked out to the kitchen, not wanting to wake Jayson, to make something for breakfast. Scanning the open fridge, I decided that eggs and bacon were the way to go. Figuring the bacon would take a little while to cook, I grabbed my IPod off its charger and danced to Nicki Minaj while I cooked.

II

            I can hear her moans from my room. It’s been happening every morning since I moved in though I’ve yet to hear whose name she calls out, until tonight. Tonight I heard it like a whisper in my ear, “Jayson…” Shit! Now I wasn’t just horny as hell, I was rock hard too. Not that Tab didn’t already do that, I mean I’ve loved her since the 7th grade, but I don’t deserve her. There are things that I need that could possibly break her emotionally if she even tried them. My kind of love was tough, and the only way I took my partners was submissive.

            The clock says its 4:30 a.m., I might as well get up and get my workout in before class. Now I’m not some juiced-up muscle head, but I like to keep toned. It helps with joint and back health. I’m not stocky luckily, because I’m not short, I have an even 6’4” frame. Something that always made me giggle because Tabitha is a full foot shorter than me. As I throw on basketball shorts and a hoodie I hear Tab bangin’ pots around in the kitchen. Tabby’s makin’ breakfast, yum!

I snuck into the kitchen, prepared to scare the crap out of Tab, only to be stopped dead in my tracks. She was dancing. None of that fast paced flailing around crap you see at the club. No this was slow, sensual, more like a belly dance than anything. Somehow my feet had moved across the kitchen, and it was too late to try and stop myself as I planted my hands on her waist. I heard her gasp in surprise as I pulled her back against me, and began to sway my hips in time with hers. I was so lost in the moment that I almost didn’t notice her put her hands over mine, or the whimper that escaped her lips as I ground my noticeable erection against her ass.

III

            Belly dancing was something I had decided to learn on a whim. I ended up doing quite well in the class, and fell in love with the movement and the way it made me feel quite easily. So when Shakira’s “Hips Don’t Lie” came on my I-pod, the moves came naturally. What didn’t come naturally was a person moving behind me. Who it was, was an easy question, there was only Jayson and I in the house. I would have known him by scent anyways. Jayson always smelled like freshly turned dirt and rain; I think that was one of the things I loved most about him. It helped that he had the bluest blue eyes I had ever seen that went perfectly with his golden hair and skin.

            Though more amazing than any of that was what he was doing to me right now. I could feel the whimper as it escaped my mouth, and the way his hands gripped tighter to my waist at the sound. It took a second for it to register in my mind what was going on, but then I felt his erection and it was all over. I spun around in his grasp and quickly pulled his head down to mine. I looked him in the eyes and all I saw was love and that was all the permission I needed. I gently pressed my lips to his, and what I only meant to be a small kiss turned into something much bigger.

            It had become a battle to see who could get further into the other’s mouth. Our tongues had become locked in a sensual dance for power. My hands stayed locked in his hair, pulling him closer as if he was the air I needed to breath. Jayson’s hands at some point had unlocked from their place on the small of my back, and now one rested on my hip and the other was snaked around my neck and just as I thought this was my dreams come true, he pulled away. When I looked in his eyes this time though there was no love, just fear. He was gone before I could ask him what was wrong. He was standing in the doorway, he looked at me and I could still see the fear, but there was something else, sadness maybe? I was so busy questioning everything that I barely heard him say, “I can’t do this.”, before he walked out of the house.






Chapter End Notes:
I hope you like'd. Let me know what you think. <3