Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story


- Text Size +

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


Chapter 9

The next morning

Kanji thought he was dreaming about the day before, but when he felt London snuggle back closer to his front, he smiled. He couldn’t count how many times they made love after the Nic episode, but it was enough to put them both into a deep sleep. The only reason that he was awake at this moment was the sudden urge to urinate that woke him out of his sleep at 4:00am. Kanji looked at her sleeping peacefully, amazed that this beautiful creature loved him. He took in her features as she slumbered, admiring her pretty face. Kanji leaned down and kissed her softly on her forehead. He quickly removed himself from the bed and fixed the covers around London before he walked to the bathroom.

“Aaaah,’ he groaned as he relieved himself. When he was finished, he washed his hands and walked quickly, but quietly back to his comfortable warm bed, rejoining his sleeping beauty under the covers. Kanji pulled London’s warm, naked body closer to his, his arm holding firmly to her waist.

“Umm, Mitchie, your feet are cold. They’re freezing, actually,” London whispered sleepily as her hands sat on top of his.

Kanji’s lips softly kissed her bare right shoulder. “I’m sorry, baby. The tiles on the bathroom floor are always cold…,” he whispered as he rubbed his feet on the end of the bed in an attempt to warm them up. London wrapped her legs with his and urged his feet to rub against hers.

“Rub them against mine. There’s nothing worse than trying to get back to sleep and your feet are freezing,” London said, the sleep in her voice evident as she yawned.

Kanji grinned as he did as she asked and kissed her shoulder and her neck again, pulling her closer if that was possible. After a few minutes of rubbing, his feet were acceptably warm and he whispered, “I thought you hated cold feet on you.”

“I do, but the feet that were cold were yours. I’ll let it slide this time because you’re a hottie, but next time, wear some slippers to the bathroom…or some socks,” London ordered as she yawned. Kanji kissed the nape of her neck as he snuggled closer to her.

“Yes ma’am,” he replied.

“Now that we’ve warmed your footsies, can I go back to sleep? I have to work this morning since I played hooky with you yesterday,” London replied.

“How long are you going to work today?” Kanji asked.

“Most of the morning and afternoon. I’m not going to the office. I’m going to work from home. Why?” she asked.

“Because I wanted to take you out to dinner, maybe have dessert,” he whispered as London smiled, then yawned.

“Aw, our first real date. You know I’m down for that. Is this formal or casual?” London asked.

Kanji kissed her neck. “Just be sexy little you, sweetheart. Wear whatever you want. Just makes sure it’s fairly easy to take off.”

London smiled, the feel of his strong arms and his kisses on her skin making her feel warm and tingly. “I think that can be arranged.”

“Why don’t you pack an overnight bag so that you can stay with me until Monday?” Kanji asked.

“You really want that?” London asked as the smile on her face widened.

“Of course I do, baby. I always want you with me,” Kanji answered truthfully. London felt her heart beat faster and this incredible warmth flow through her body. She loved this man too much.

“Well, if that’s what you want…,” London said as he nipped her ear lightly.

“I always want you. Never forget that,” he whispered as his lips kissed the back of her ear, slowly kissing down the side of her neck.

“I won’t. What are you going to do today?” London asked, loving the way he kissed her skin.

“Finish a couple of articles and think about new ways to devour your lovely body later on,” he whispered as she grinned.

“I like the sound of that,” London whispered.

“And I love the way that you sound when you cum. I could listen to those sexy little moans and whimpers all day. You just don’t have a clue what you do to me, London. I could live between those pretty thighs of yours,” he whispered as London laughed.

“If I wasn’t so ridiculously sore, I would so molest you for saying such hot shit,” London replied as he laughed.

“Aw poor baby. I thought you could hang,” Kanji said.

“I can, but damn Mitchie, you’re insatiable,” London said.

“And you’re a wuss,” Kanji said.

“I’m not a wuss. I’m worn out. I’ve never had sex for almost 24 hours straight. It’s not my fault that you’re hornier than any man I know,” she said.

“And it’s not my fault that you have the best pussy that I’ve ever had,” he whispered, as his lips nipped her ear. London’s pussy clenched and she felt herself become moist.

“Is that so?” London asked grinning.

“Yes. It’s so sweet, London. You’re so tight and warm and wet…it’s fuckin’ addictive…you’re addictive. I’m like a junkie when it comes to you,” he whispered as his lips kissed her shoulder.

“Oh, so I’ve got you feening for a fix, huh?” London asked.

“Dreaming, feening, needing…yes, all of that,” he said in that deep voice that made tingles go up and down her spine.

“You keep that up and I might just jump your bones,” London replied.

“Don’t make me promises that you can’t keep,” Kanji said.

“I know, but I’m so sore, you may have to help me get out of this bed, so I won’t play with your emotions like that. Hey, don’t you have a tux fitting today?” she asked.

Kanji yawned, snuggling his head deeper into her neck. “Yes, the final one. I’m so glad, you have no idea.”

“Yes I do. This wedding shit is ridiculous. Now, if you don’t mind, I would like to get four more hours of sleep, babe, so stop talking,” London whispered, deeply yawning once more.

“I forgot how irritable you are when you’re tired. Stop being so bossy, L. You are such a cranky little something when you need sleep,” Kanji said as his eyes slowly closed.

“And you know this, so you shouldn’t be surprised,” London said. Kanji rubbed his semi-hard erection against her ass and sucked the skin near the back of her neck gently between his lips. London clasped her legs tightly together to ease the ache of wanting him again, even though she was so sore she could hardly move.

“We would get back to sleep even faster if we just went for round 8,” he whispered as London sighed, the feel of his lips and his hands stroking her ass making her wet. London felt his erection full and strong against her bottom trying to snuggle between her ass cheeks.

“I don’t know if I can move, Kanji,” she whispered as she felt his long, thick fingers seek out her wet sex, his fingers parting her folds and stroking her clit gently. London spread her legs wider to allow him more access, sucking her bottom lip into her mouth.

“You don’t have to move, sweetheart, I’ll do all the work. Just open your legs and give me that, luscious, pretty, little pussy…just give it to me,” he whispered as his lips kissed her neck. Kanji groaned at the wetness of her sex as he fingered her. London became wetter after those words and licked her lips. His long, thick fingers stroked her pussy until she began to ride them, coming again. While one of his hands worked her pussy, the other held her breast, cupping it and tweaking the nipple, his lips still on her neck.

“You’re so wet, London. I love how wet you are for me, baby,” he whispered as his mouth pulled the sensitive skin of her neck into his mouth.

London began to ride his fingers as he moved them inside of her wetness faster and deeper. “Um, Kanji,” she whispered as her eyes closed, sucking in a breath as another lovely orgasm rolled throughout her body. Kanji’s hands spread her thighs wider, then he gently thrust his dick inside of her from behind.

“London,” he whispered, loving the feel of her tight, warm, wet pussy around him. He couldn’t get enough of this woman, he thought as he began to stroke slowly and deeply inside of her. London was sore, but the feel of his thick, hard dick and the way that he stroked her felt so good that she just wanted him to continue. His fingers tickled her clit, making her wetter.

“You’re so tight, London,” he whispered.

“Ahhhh,” she whispered as she closed her eyes, moving her ass back into his deep thrusts. When she whispered those words, he pulled her closer if that was possible and lifted her legs, making his penetration deeper.

“Kanji, don’t stop,” she moaned as her fingers gripped the sheets. How could he feel this good, she thought, as his dick hit her g-spot. London’s mouth fell open as she lowly moaned his name.

She felt so good, he thought as he nipped her ear, his thrusts moving faster. “Damn, you feel good. Your pussy feels so good, baby.”

He started moving deeper and faster and it just felt so good, she thought. “Fuck me, harder, Mitchie,” she whispered, his words egging her on.

“Is this hard enough, baby?” Kanji asked as he began to thrust faster and harder as London’s fingers clutched the sheets and the mattress blindly.

“Oh my…yes, just like that, just like that,” London whispered after several minutes. Kanji moved deeper and faster than before as London moaned his name and gripped the sheets tighter, finally screaming his name as she came all over him.

Kanji bit London’s shoulder as he felt her pussy tighten around him, the vibrations from her orgasm clutching his cock until he couldn’t take anymore. He pulled his bottom lip into his mouth and groaned loudly.

“So good, London, so good,” he groaned closing his eyes, thrusting several times before he spurted his seed deep inside of her. He kissed her shoulders, his sweaty body tightly against hers. London smiled, not wanting the feeling to end.

“Fuck, London, that was incredible. I don’t want to move. I want to stay like this, just like this with you,” Kanji said panting, finally opening his eyes. He didn’t want to pull out of her. He wanted to stay inside of her, close to her.

“As long as you go to sleep, and let me sleep, you can stay,” London whispered, not wanting him to move.

“Sleep…yeah, I’ll let you sleep, sweetheart,” Kanji replied wearily.

London smiled, curving back into him, feeling sleep come over her. “Yes, sleep.”

“Uh huh, yeah…sleep,” he whispered as he kissed her shoulder once more, London’s scent and her nearness lulling him into slumber.

*******************************************************************

“So, what happened when you brought L home, Mitch?” Gavin asked as the four friends, along with three other groomsmen tried on their tuxes.

“Yeah, I would like to know the answer to that,” Michael replied as Kanji grinned. Mason looked at himself in the triple mirror and then turned his head to Kanji.

“Man, if you didn’t get it on with L after that, you’re a fan of men dude,” Mason replied.

“I’m far from gay and although it’s not your business, I’ll tell you. We talked, got everything out in the open and now, we’re together,” Kanji replied with a smile on his face as he shrugged his shoulders in his tuxedo jacket.

“Well, it’s about fuckin’ time. It only took a decade,” Michael replied as the rest of the guys laughed.

“If I had to hear one more story that began with “what if London and I”, I was going to kick your ass,” Gavin replied. Kanji gave him the finger as Gavin grinned at him.

“So Mitch finally grew some ‘nads and sealed the deal with L? I mean, you did seal the deal with her, right? You had to because she blew off Keira, Taryn and A yesterday for shopping….and it was a clearance sale….75% off and you know how cheap London is. She loves a fuckin’ bargin,” Mason replied as he took off his tux and got dressed.

“Hey, don’t talk about my girl like that. London’s not cheap…she’s frugal,” Kanji said as Mason grinned.

Gavin laughed. “Get the fuck outta here! L’s the cheapest woman on the planet and you know it.”

“Oh, yeah. You laid it down and it must have been damn good for you to be quoting London so precisely. Well, my hats off to you, bro. Just treat her right, Mitch,” Mason replied as Kanji looked over at him.

“Don’t worry about that. Besides, my dick doesn’t fuck anything that walks like yours does,” Kanji replied.

Mason looked over at him, with a serious look on his face. “You know what, fuck you man. I don’t cheat on Keira…I never cheated on Keira. Yeah, when we broke up, I had my fun, but my dick always stays on it’s leash, so fuck you. You’re always trying to tell someone what to do. You’re not perfect, Kanji.”

“I know I’m not perfect, but you have to admit, you and Mike have been dogs most of your adult life. That’s all I’m saying,” Kanji said.

Michael grinned. “Hey, I like the title of former pimp, so I’m cool.”

Gavin saw Mason’s face, which was turning up in anger. “Well, I don’t like the way he said it, the sanctimonious shit. Trust me, Kanji, you’ve done some shit, some fucked up shit, so you need to close your mouth. I’m going to pay for this monkey suit, and you stay the fuck out of my face.”

Mason walked away to pay for his tux as Kanji just stared at his angry friend. “I guess I fucked up, huh?”

Gavin shrugged his shoulders. “Pretty much. You know how he feels about Keira. Just apologize, get him some weed or some pussy, and he should be fine. You know he’s an artist…all tempermental and shit.”

Michael and Kanji laughed as Kanji took off his tux and walked over to Mason who was smiling into the phone, holding his garment bagged tux over his shoulder.

“You’re wearing the new pink one with the snaps with the peek-a-boo lace? Shit, baby. I’ll be over in 15 minutes. Keira, oh come on. Whatever. Yeah, I love you too. Bye,” Mason said as he ended his call and turned an found Kanji in front of him.

“I’m sorry Mase. That wasn’t cool of me to act like judge and jury on your actions. Are we cool?” Kanji asked as he held out his hand.

“Yeah, we’re cool, but let me give you a word of advice, bro. Before you go throwing stones, just remember that you don’t live in a glass house. Your book says as much,” Mason replied as Kanji just laughed.

“My book? Is that what this is all about? My book is fiction, Mase. Entertainment,” Kanji replied.

Mason snorted and said, “You and I both know that your book has a modicum of truth to it. Our characters may have a totally different spin on them, but I can point out everyone in that book and that’s all I’m going to say. I can’t believe you wrote it. Wait ‘til everyone else reads it. You’re going to have a lot of explaining to do.”

Kanji laughed nervously. “It’s fiction, Mason.”

Mason patted his shoulder. “Keep telling yourself that. Hey, Beavis and Butthead, can we go now. I gotta naked woman that I have to get to and fuck into oblivion.”

Michael and Gavin walked over to Kanji and Mason and laughed. “Fuck into oblivion, huh?” Michael asked as the four men walked out of the tuxedo shop.

Mason grinned. “Hell yes. I’m gonna tear that ass up.”

Gavin laughed. “I just can’t see Keira being submissive and shit. That’s got to be a sight to see.”

“It is. There’s nothing like her telling me to go fuck myself one minute and the next minute telling me fuck me harder daddy, please! . When my girl is getting dick downed right, she’s so agreeable,” Mason said with a grin, an image of Keira with that pink teddy on sitting in the middle of his bed.

“She calls you daddy?” Gavin asked as he laughed as they walked to their cars.

“Oh, hell yeah. It's yours daddy, give it to me daddy, take it daddy,” Mason said trying to imitate Keira’s voice.

“Oh, I remember that time that I went over to you and Mike’s and we were playing a game and Michael had A in the back and they were going at it and all you heard was fluent Spanish and I papi ,” Gavin said as they laughed.

“I remember that. We put a hole in the wall that day,” Michael said.

“Well, it’s been real fellas, but I’m out of here. Later,” Mason said as he walked to his car. Michael arrived at his and told Gavin and Kanji goodbye. Gavin and Kanji walked to Gavin’s car and got in.

“I’m glad that shit’s over with. One more week until the dun, dun, dun, dun,” Gavin replied as he drove off.

“Yeah, yeah. Gav, um, what did you really think of my book? I mean, you know it’s fiction right?” Kanji asked.

Gavin grinned at him. “Uh yeah. What’s up with you?”

“Just everything coming at me all at once, you know? The book, London and I. I guess I’m just on some kind of emotion overload, you know?” Kanji asked.

“Yeah, I get it. But, isn’t this what you wanted? Your book to be published and to be with L,” Gavin inquired as he stopped at a red light.

Kanji smiled. “Yeah. Yeah.”

“Then stop fuckin’ PMSin’ and be happy for once. Concentrate on the good things that you have going on and just let it happen to you. You’ve got a book that’s about to be published that’s bound to be a bestseller and you have a gorgeous woman that totally loves you. You can stop being the brooder of the group, Mitch. Just go with the flow, and enjoy the good shit, man,” Gavin said as Kanji looked out the window. Gavin had a point. Yeah, concentrate on the good shit. He could do that. Finally, he could do that.

*******************************************************************

“The walk’s a little slow, but what could I do? He kept me in bed all day. No, I’m not saying that’s a bad thing. I’m not telling you guys anymore. I just finished getting dressed for our date and now he’s ringing the doorbell, so I have to go. Oh, can we do brunch next Sunday. I have a feeling I’m not going to make it. Yeah. Ha ha heffas. Bye,” London said with a grin as she hung up the phone. She looked at herself in the mirror and dressed in the strapless lavender baby doll dress with lemon yellow strappy heels. Her hair flowed freely over her shoulders as she stepped from the mirror and walked to the door. London opened it and smiled at the sight that was before her. Kanji had a bouquet of gorgeous red roses in his hands and he was wearing this heather gray short sleeved shirt that clung to his biceps and the muscles of his chest and shoulders beautifully. He wore a pair of darker gray slacks with black soft leather loafers. The way his eyes roamed over her body was making her warm and tingly all over. How could one man be so sexy, and have such an affect on her?

“Hi. Those are beautiful. You know I love…,” but her words were halted as Kanji stepped inside, placed the flowers on the table near her door and grabbed her face with both hands, planting one of the most passionate kisses she ever had on her lips. London moaned into his mouth as her arms wrapped around his neck. Even in the three inch heels she still had to tiptoe to kiss him. He smelled and felt heavenly, she thought as his tongue laved hers. As the kiss ended, he placed small kisses on her bottom lip and grinned at her.

Kanji couldn’t help himself. When the door opened, all he saw was chocolate skin in lavender flowly silk and the most beautiful face in the world smiling at him, happy to see him. She looked so beautiful and she was all his. He pulled away from her lips and looked down into her eyes.

“You look so beautiful,” he whispered as she smiled.

“Thank you. I wore it for you,” she whispered as he pulled her closer by the waist.

“I’m glad. We have reservations at 7, so are you ready?” he asked, inhaling her sweet coconut and almond scent.

“Yes. My bag is there. Just let me get my purse,” she replied as she kissed him lightly on the lips before grinning at him and walking back into her bedroom. Kanji licked his lips as he watched her walk away, her round, full hips swaying and those gorgeous legs of hers trotting to her room. A minute later and he was graced with her beautiful smile again. London walked up to him and kissed him once more.

“Now I’m ready,” she whispered. Kanji picked up her bag in one hand and held her hand in the other as they walked out of her apartment.

*******************************************************************

London looked over her shoulder at Kanji on the phone as she thought about their evening. He took her to a wonderful Italian restaurant and as they ate, they spoke about their new relationship, their jobs, their future…everything. After he fed her the most heavenly tiramasu, they danced. London had never felt so safe or so happy as she danced in his strong arms, feeling the love that he had for her. She was sitting on the edge of his bed when he finished his call. He walked over to her and got on his knees, moving between her legs. His hands went to her bare thighs as he stroked them softly.

“I had such a good time tonight,” London said as he looked into her eyes.

“I’m glad. There’s more where that came from. Did I tell you hot you looked in this dress?” he asked as his hands stroked her thighs, then went down to her calves. He kept his eyes on hers as he picked up her right foot and took off her strappy heel, then he did the same with the left foot.

“Yes, several times. You know that I really dig all of the compliments, don’t you?” London said as he placed her left foot on his left thigh and picked up her right foot, softly caressing it.

“I know you do. I like your pretty pink toes,” he replied looking at her hot pink painted toenails as he held her foot, running his finger along it.

“Wow. I never had a guy tell me that they liked my toes,” London said as Kanji’s lips kissed the inside of her ankle, then up her calf, to the back of her knee, licking it as he stared at her. London curled her toes in response to the soft kisses on her sensitive skin.

“I told you that you were dating the wrong guys. I like your sexy legs,” he whispered as he kissed her left ankle and followed the same route on her left leg as he did with her right. London began to breathe a little faster as his lips moved up her thighs. Then his face was directly in front of hers, his lips kissing hers slowly.

“You like my legs to? Oh joy,” London said as he kissed her. Kanji laughed lowly against her lips, sucking the bottom one into his mouth before releasing it as he looked into her eyes. He ran a hand through her hair as he grinned at her.

“Why do you have to be such a smart ass?” he asked.

“Because I can be and you like it,” she whispered as she pecked him on the lips.

“That I do,” Kanji replied as he looked slowly over her face. His eyes landed on her bare shoulders, the smooth, silky skin, begging him to kiss it. He leaned over and kissed her right shoulder, his lips softly kissing along it. London sighed as she ran her hands through his thick, black hair.

“You smell so good, sweetheart. God, I love you,” he whispered as his lips kissed her left shoulder.

“I love you, too. So, what are we gonna do now?” London asked.

Kanji smiled devilishly. “I have a couple of ideas.”

“Tell me,” London said. Kanji stared at her as he kissed down her body through her dress. As his hands went under her dress, he found her silky thighs once more and moved his hands upward, finding the scrappy piece of material that he was looking for. He stared at her as he pulled them down her legs and off. Kanji sat back and looked at her panties, which were tiny, lacy and dark purple. He pocketed them and grinned at them.

“I thought that maybe I could eat you the way I ate dessert,” he whispered as he pulled her closer to the edge of the bed, using his shoulders to widen her legs. He kept his eyes on her as he nibbled the inside of her thighs, making her dress ride up around her waist. London sat up on her elbows and stared into his eyes.

She remembered the way he ate the tiramasu, sucking the dessert off his spoon and licking the remnants of the dessert slowly and deliberately.

“I definitely don’t see a problem with you doing that,” London whispered, her pussy weeping as he took his eyes away from hers to look at her bare, soaking wet pussy. Kanji didn’t say anything, he just stared at her. The next thing she knew, he had her legs spread wide and his mouth was sucking her left lip into his mouth. London’s eyes closed as his mouth went to her right lip and sucked it softly.

“Babe, you’re…umm,” she whispered as she felt his tongue lick the seam of her pussy slowly, the flat of his tongue running up and down her seam, ending on her clit. London’s hands gripped the bed tightly, loving the way his mouth was on her.

Kanji loved her smell and her taste. He had been thinking about tasting her when she opened the door in that sexy, little, adorable dress and it had clouded his thoughts throughout dinner and especially during dessert. While he was eating the tiramasu, all he could think about was eating her pretty little pussy.

He pulled away and stared at her, slick, wet, fragrant, licking the taste of her off his lips.

“You have such a pretty pussy, London, such a tasty pussy, baby,” he whispered and he licked her seam once more before attacking her clit. Kanji wrapped his arms around her thighs and ate her slowly and deliberately, sucking the taste of her juices into his mouth. London’s hand found his head and her fingers pulled his hair, her moans of pleasure wafting through the room. Kanji needed to taste her, to be inside of her tight walls, and when he speared his tongue inside of her hot pussy, London screamed, her pussy convulsing into her first orgasm. His nose stimulated her sticky clit as his tongue licked and laved her sweet insides. He moaned and the vibrations sent delicious tingles down her legs. The next thing she knew, his mouth was all over her pussy, attacking her more quickly than before. London could barely breath, and for the life of her she didn’t know how she was screaming as loud as she was as she came again…and again…and again.

“Kanji, baby, please, I can’t take anymore…please,” she whispered as tears rolled down her face. Her pussy was sopping wet and Kanji was using his tongue to lick every drop of her sweetness out of her. After he licked her to another orgasm, he licked his lips, took off his shirt and leaned over to kiss her passionately on the lips.

“You want me to fuck that pretty little pussy, right baby?” he asked.

“Yes, oh hell yes,” she whispered as her lips met his.

“You want me fuck you deep and hard, London?” he asked as his lips nipped hers.

“Yes, fuck me hard and deep, do whatever you want baby…just do it…now,” she whispered as he laughed.

“I just want you, Mitchie,” she whispered as she kissed him back. Kanji lifted her dress off of her and threw it on the floor, moving away from her lips to lick both of her nipples.

“You’ve got me,” he whispered as he hurriedly took off his slacks, keeping his eyes on her as she pushed back into the bed, her legs spread wide, her thoroughly eaten pussy swollen, wet and waiting.

"You look so damn sexy with your legs spread open like that, waiting on me, giving yourself to me," he replied as his hand went to his thick cock, stroking it slowly.

London knew she was drooling as she licked her licks at the sight of his large, thick weeping cock as he stroked it, staring intently at her. London ran her fingertip over her wet sex, then she sucked it slowly into her mouth. Kanji felt his dick jump as he groaned at the sight.

"It's all for you, Kanji, all for you. So, come and get it," she whispered as he bit down on his lips, his eyes raking hungrily over her once more. He didn’t wait as he pushed her legs wider and entered her with such force that she came again. Kanji pushed her thighs against her breasts as he leaned down to kiss her.

“Oh, fuck, you feel good,” he growled as he began to stroke into her deeply and quickly. London wrapped her arms around his neck and moaned his name.

Their coupling was fast, it was rough, it was what they wanted…what they needed. London screamed her release first and a few minutes later, Kanji gripped her legs tight in his hands and growled her name loudly, coming hard and long inside of her soft, hot, wet walls.

Kanji looked into her eyes and saw her smiling. He took in a few deep breaths and kissed her on the lips smiling as he kissed her.

“I take it that you’re satisfied,” he replied as she laughed.

“That’s an understatement. That was amazing,” she whispered as he softened inside of her.

“That was so good, baby,” he whispered.

“I know. You’re spoiling me for other men, you know,” she said as he laughed. He kissed her lips again, pushing a damp strand of hair out of her face.

“What are you talking about? I’m it. There will be no other men. I thought you knew that L,” Kanji said as he stared at her.

“Now I do. Kanji,” she whispered.

“Yes, sweetheart,” he said as his lips kissed her neck.

“I want to do that again…now,” she whispered near his ear as she licked the lobe. Kanji’s eyes crossed as he felt himself harden again. Kanji groaned as she licked his ear again, sucking it and his dick jumped inside of her, becoming rock hard again. He kissed down her torso and sucked her left nipple into his mouth as he began to move inside of her once more.

“What are you doing to me?” London asked as she gripped his shoulders, loving the way he filled her, the way he was stroking her.

“Loving you, baby…I’m just loving you,” he whispered as he pulled away from her breast, slowly kissing her neck as he thrust deeply inside of her.