Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story


- Text Size +

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


CHAPTER 10

One month later...The wedding

“Man, I really can’t believe you’re actually doing this. Mr. Bob and Weave is actually getting married. Honestly, I didn't think you were going to go through with it. I didn't think you would survive the bachelor party with all the extra special tits and ass I had available, roaming throughout the hotel suite. I mean, there were some prime pieces in the building...almost made me want to do a little dipping, but I'm full on pussy whipped, but that's a whole other story."

"Tell us something we don't know," Kanji stated as they all laughed.

"You're one to talk, Mr. Carter. Besides, you're not all that squeaky clean anyway," Mason said cryptically as he grinned at Kanji.

"None of us are, Mase," Kanji said.

"Yeah, I know...some of are just filthy, you know what I mean?" Mason asked.

"No, I don't. What's with you today?" Kanji asked.

"It's just that this wedding is making me think about some things. Don't pay any attention to me, y'all. I'm still hungover," Mason replied.

"We know," they all said as Mason continued.

"But anyway, Mike I don't mean to be a dick, but dipping out on A has been your specialty for awhile, so excuse me if I was a little taken aback when I didn't see you go into any of the rooms to do the damn thing. I mean, last night was your last night as a single man. Are you saying that you didn't partake in any of that extracurricular ass. You didn't do any of them?” Mason asked, the question they all wanted to ask, as they got out of the limo to walk into the church. Michael nodded no and Mason just shook his head.

"Damn it. I guess I lost that bet with Keira. Now I'm gonna have to dress up as a fireman tonight. Why didn't you wax some extra ass for old times sake?" Mason asked as he, Gavin, Michael and Kanji, all decked out in Chanel tuxedos, began to enter the church.

"Mase, could you at least act like the cultured millionaire that you're supposed to be?" Gavin asked with a grin.

Kanji grinned, his long, jet black hair falling gracefully over his broad shoulders. "Aw, come on Gav. You were wondering the same thing."

"True, but I wasn't going to put it all out there like that," Gavin replied.

"You know Mase is gonna be Mase, and that's cool. At least he's honest. He is who he is," Michael replied as they watched people go into the church.

"Seriously, you really didn't wax any of that? I mean what about that brunette with the tig ole bitties, those things were like beacons, man...," Gavin said as Michael laughed.

"No! I told yall I'm done with that. I've had enough vag to last three lifetimes," Michael said as the men were ushered through the back of the church into another waiting room and began to speak.

"That's not true. You can never have enough pussy. Pussy is one of the major food groups for men. I can't get enough of it, so I know you're full of shit. Hey, can I say pussy in here? I mean this is a room away from the chapel...", Mason began but was interrupted.

"...with a big cross over the door," a deep voice replied from the doorway. The men looked up to see Teijo "TJ" Mitchell, Kanji's younger brother walk in, dressed in a navy blue Hugo Boss suit, navy blue shirt and red tie. Where Kanji was brooding, Teijo was upbeat, always the life of the party. Teijo always had two girlfriends at once, and at the ripe old age of 25 he was a successful computer programmer at a major software company downtown. His younger brother could be a pain in the ass, and that's exactly what his visit before the ceremony was going to prove.

"What's up, fellas?" Teijo asked as he pulled his tall frame through the door, shaking hands with his brother and his friends.

"TJ, I thought you weren't going to be able to make it," Michael replied.

Teijo grinned and placed his hands in both of his slacks pockets. "No, I was coming. I just had to see for myself that this was actually taking place. There's no way I was missing this. I mean, do you see all the hunnies that are piling up in this joint? I'm gonna have a great time...being single...mingling. Something that none of you can even possibly comprehend. Ha! This is gonna be fun. So, you're not scared at all?" Teijo asked Michael, who looked happy and confident in his decision.

"Nope. I'm ready," Michael replied.

Teijo said, "For real? You're really ready to be settled with one woman?"

"Told you we weren't the only ones with that question, Gav," Kanji said.

"I mean, I was in attendance at the bachelor party and I did have a little fun. Didn't you get busy, Mike, because I know I did! Mason, those girls were the truth!"

"I know, right? They were all hot...all of them. I did my thing," Mason asked.

"Yes, you did. That party was awesome. But Mike, seriously, you didn't screw anyone?" TJ asked.

"No,Mr. Put A Ring On It says he didn't have one final shibang with anyone," Mason said as Teijo looked back at Michael.

"Seriously?" Teijo asked.

Michael laughed. "Yes, seriously. I'm gonna marry my little senorita, TJ. That's why you're here, right?" Michael asked.

"Yes...to actually witness something I never thought I'd see in my lifetime...a legendary player getting his card snatched. Oh and I also came for the free food and the booze which I know is going to be off the chain and to meet up with a whole bunch of single woman who are holding onto their unrequited visage of marital bliss. They'll be nice and liquored up, and they'll want someone to fill the void, and I'll be there. Can't get any better than that," Teijo said with a grin as Kanji shook his head.

"Are you sure we're related?" Kanji asked.

"That still hasn't been proven. So, older supposed to be brother, do you know if my sexy future wifey, is going to be here?" Teijo asked.

"According to you yes...they may all be your missus," Kanji replied.

"You know who I'm talking about...my PYT...Aris?" Teijo asked.

They all shook their head knowingly at the mention of Aris Morrison, London's cousin. Teijo had been trying to get Aris to give him the time of day for five years. None of his charms or his looks hadn't worked on her. He loved pushing her buttons and she was so feisty. He liked that.

Kanji grinned at his younger brother, watching as he ran his hand over his short, jet-black hair. "Yes, she's going to be here. Why?"

"You know why...to get some time in so I can get in, you know what I'm saying?" Teijo asked, his dark eyes gleaming.

"No, because the Aris we know is not giving you anything," Kanji said.

"Youngun, there's no way you're getting that. It's locked up tighter than the Pentagon," Gavin replied.

"It's not just that...," Teijo began but they all gave him that dude please look. Teijo laughed as he began to speak once more.

"Okay, that's part of it, but...well...I dig her, that's all. I just wanna see where her head is at," Teijo said as Mason looked at him with a grin.

"Come on you guys. You all know that TJ has a thing for Aris. I mean, I don't blame him. She's a fine little thing, but damn, dude? How can you be pussy whipped without getting the pussy? Not even smelling it? Don't you know when to cut your losses?" Mason added as everyone laughed.

Teijo smiled and said, "You're one to talk Mason."

Gavin replied, "He's got a point there. How long did you chase Keira again?"

"Suck it, Gav," Mason said.

"Look, I didn't mean to break up the bromance, but I just had to see Michael in a tux on his wedding day. Michael's wedding day. This is the same guy that would take someone's girl right in front of them. Wow. This is unreal. Historic. Beyond comprehension...," Teijo began

"I get it, T.J," Michael said with a grin.

"As long as you see why me and everyone else is scratching their head and waiting to see if this is actually going to happen. Well, I'm going to grab a seat in the house of booty to witness the blessed event. Check you guys at the reception," Teijo replied as he threw deuces in the air and walked out the door, checking out three women that passed by. He looked back at Kanji and the guys and said, "Ha ha," and walked out the door.

"That little prick," Michael replied as he laughed.

"Hey, you shouldn't be surprised," Kanji said.

"I'm not. But really...was I that bad?" Michael asked.

Yeah, um, yeah, was the general chorus of answers that floated through the room.

"Is someone reminiscing about all the booty he used to chase?" Gavin asked.

"Yep. And I'm not alone, so as Mason said before...suck it Gav," Michael said as Kanji and Michael looked at each other, thinking on the same thing.

************************************************************************

"Wow. Can you believe that they actually did it?" Taryn asked London and Keira as they watched Adrianna and Michael share their first dance as husband and wife.

"They finally made it legal, that's all. They've been common law for years," Keira replied as she sipped champagne.

"I think it's great," London replied as she watched her friends dance.

"Yes, you are smiling a lot more than usual. Kanji's dicking you down, huh?" Taryn asked as they all laughed.

"Um...yes, he is. I don't know, it just seems right, you know, like we've been together forever," London said as her eyes drifted towards Kanji who was talking to his parents, Mason, Gavin and his brother. His eyes caught hers and he smiled brightly at her, his gorgeous black hair framing his handsome face.

"He does look good in that tux, L," Aris replied as she walked up to her cousin, her auburn and dark brown curly head bobbing to the slow tempo of the song.

"Yeah, he does. Speaking of cute, Teijo looks good in that suit, but you know that already," London said as Aris rolled her eyes.

"Unfortunately, I do. He won't leave me alone!" Aris replied, secretly loving the attention that Teijo was giving her.

"Aris, stop. You know you like that shit," Keira said.

"Not really! It's frustrating. Teijo has about ten girlfriends, everyone knows that. Why does he bother me?" Aris asked.

"Because you're cute," London said as she squeezed her younger's cousin on her high cheek.

"Aw, how adorable. Puppy love," Taryn replied as Aris snorted.

"It's nowhere near love. It's annoying as fuck if you ask me. I mean, it would be different if he were serious, but I'm not about to become another line on his bedpost," Aris replied.

"But he's such a cutie pie. He's tall like his dad and his brother and he's just...that boy is fine, Aris," Keira replied as she watched Teijo's eyes fix on Aris. Aris watched him smile and wink at her and she turned her back to him.

"Yes, he's fine, but he's a dog. All the girls at NYU knew who he was and they threw the ass at him. He just wants sex," Aris replied.

"What's wrong with that? I'm so tired of you young girls. You know nothing. You need to explore your sexuality," Keira said.

"I'm not a ho. I refuse to be one," Aris said, her chin pointed high, stubbornly crossing her arms.

London, Taryn, and Keira looked at her and burst out laughing. Aris looked at her cousin and her friends and said, "What?!"

"So young, so young. No one said you had to be a ho, but sweetie, you need to let your kitty kat out. She's suffocating," Keira replied.

"My kitty kat breathes enough. Besides, I don't want a bunch of guys to know how I am in bed. I just want to be with one person...not twenty," Aris replied.

"There's nothing wrong with that. We understand, Air," Taryn said, calling Aris by her nickname.

"Yeah, it doesn't make you a ho if you want to get it on with Teijo. I mean, if I weren't with his brother, he could get it," London said.

"Uh huh," Taryn and Keira replied. Aris sighed.

"I mean, Teijo doesn't really want me...he wants sex...I want more," Aris said quietly.

Keira sighed. "That boy looks like he wants to swallow you whole. And yeah, he wants sex and you want more, yadda, yadda, yadda. Girl, do you know the power that you hold between your thighs? I didn't think you did. Look, I'm not saying just to let him have it...make him work for it. Aris, you can start him slow...let him go down on you...don't give him the ass. Once he tastes it, he'll be looking for you in the daytime with a flashlight, wanting only you, wishing for you, waiting for you. Trust me."

"And if he's anything like his brother, he loves a good meal, if you know what I mean," London said with a sly smile.

"Also, there ain't nothin' wrong with being a ho with a sexy man! That's what sex is all about. So fresh, so innocent," Keira replied.

Aris shook her head and said, "And I want to stay that way for a minute. You guys are something else. I'm going to...,"

Teijo Mitchell was right behind her as she turned around. She smelled his John Varvatos cologne, whisking through her nostrils. Damn, he was tall and so freaking cute, Aris thought as she looked up from him from her 5'3 stature.

"Hi gorgeous," he replied as she sighed.

"I know what you want...to dance. Come on and let's get this over with," Aris replied as he took her hand and pulled her to the dance floor. The women looked at Aris and Teijo as they danced. Teijo flirted with Aris, who tried to act nonchalant. Keira looked at London then spoke.

"She's a virgin, isn't she?" Keira asked.

"As the day she was born," London replied.

"I knew it," Taryn said.

"Well, that explains everything. That poor baby is just scared of dick. I remember being like that," Keira replied as Taryn choked on her champagne and London coughed.

"What have you said now, baby?" Mason asked with a grin as he watched Taryn be pulled away by Gavin and London recover from her cough.

"Nothing. Just girl talk," Keira said as Mason removed her champagne glass from between her fingers and sat the glass on a nearby table.

"Yeah...right. Come on, let's dance," Mason said, his smile wide as he pulled her by the fingertips towards the dance floor.

London placed her glass down and sighed as she watched everyone dance. She looked back at Adrianna and Michael and smiled. Then, she felt Kanji's arms wrap around her waist from behind, his breath on her ear.

"Hi gorgeous. I missed you last night...earlier today," he whispered as his lips grazed her ear.

"Hi. I missed you, too. I had trouble getting to sleep without you," London said.

Kanji smiled. "Really? You're getting spoiled."

"Your fault. Nice ceremony, huh?" London asked.

"Yes. I'm surprised no one stopped the wedding with a paternity suit...come on, don't tell me you weren't thinking it too," Kanji replied as London laughed.

"Yes, I was, but Mike's changed. He's through with playing with gardening tools, or so he told me. It's amazing that they're still together after everything he's put her through. But, I guess that's love, right?" London said, her eyes blinking back tears as she watched her friends hold each other lovingly.

"Yes, it sure is. Aw, is my baby getting misty eyed?" Kanji asked, swaying to the music as he held her.

"No...well, maybe a little. I mean, look at them. They look so happy," London replied as her fingers laced through his.

"I know. They've waited long enough for this, haven't they?" Kanji asked.

"Yes. I'm glad Michael wised up. A is good for him," London replied as Kanji grinned at her, turning her so that she was facing him.

"Just like you're good for me," Kanji replied as London smiled, kissing him softly on the lips. The back of his hand ran down her cheek as they looked into each other's eyes.

"Don't you forget it, either," London said as she swayed back and forth with him to the music.

"I won't. I love you, you know that don't you?" Kanji stated.

"Of course I do," London said.

"And I've been thinking about a lot of things lately, like time. Don't you think we've wasted enough time not being with each other?" Kanji asked as London looked up into his eyes.

"Yes, but we've made up for it over the past few months, that's for sure," London said as Kanji laughed.

"I didn't mean just that, Koibito, what I mean is that I don't want to waste any more time," Kanji said as he pulled out a black velvet ring box and began to get down on one knee. London's eye's widened as he opened the box and she heard Keira and Taryn yell, "Oh no he isn't!"

"Yes I am," Kanji replied as everyone at the reception laughed. London's hands were shaking and she was speechless as she stared at the large, emerald cut diamond sitting on a shiny white gold band.

"London, it's taken us a long time to get to where we are, but I'm glad we're here. I don't want anyone else. I love you, baby. Will you marry me?" Kanji asked as he looked up into her beautiful brown eyes.

"Are you serious?" London asked as he laughed.

"I've never been more serious about anything in my life. Come on, L. Put me out of my misery and say yes," Kanji replied. London looked at his gorgeous face and back at that beautiful ring and nodded yes, whispered yes, then motioned for him to get up. Kanji arose slowly, grinned then picked her up around the waist, fastening his lips upon hers. Everyone clapped and their friends in particular were shocked at the impromptu proposal.

He pulled away from her lips and kissed her forehead. "I love you. You won't be sorry."

"I'd better not be. Now, put it on," London said as her fingers shook, watching Kanji's long fingers place the diamond ring on her finger.

"It's beautiful. I love it. You're not so bad either," London replied as he held her close.

"Gee thanks," he said.

"You're welcome. No one knew about this? What am I saying? If Gavin knew he would have told Taryn and she would have told me," London said.

"My parents knew...that's it. I wanted it to be a surprise. It worked, didn't it?" Kanji asked.

"Oh yeah, it did. So your place or mine?" London asked kissing him on the lips once more before her girlfriends and cousin came over to look at the ring.

"Mine's closer," he said.

"You're right," she replied.

"Alright, enough of that...let's see the ice," Keira replied as they shoved Kanji out of the way. He ran his right hand through his shoulder length raven hair and laughed as his brother and friends slapped him on the back and gave their congratulations. His parents made their way over and kissed and hugged them both. Kanji knew he shocked her and everyone else, but he knew what he felt was right. He loved her, he had always loved her and he wanted them to begin their life together.

"Another one bites the dust, huh?" Mason asked.

"I guess so. I guess so," Kanji said as his eyes caught London's, her happiness gleaming all over her face.

************************************************************************
A few weeks later...

London groaned as she felt the light touch of a finger cross the tip of her nose. She swatted it away as she felt it once more and opened her eyes saying, "Aaargh!"

Kanji laughed as he watched her move away from his touch, trying to bury her head back underneath the covers. Her hair was wrapped up in a hot pink scarf and she was pouting, but she still looked adorable, he thought as she mumbled under her breath.

"Koibito, wake up. Breakfast," he replied as he saw her head poke out from under the covers and look up at him. He was shirtless, with black jogging pants covering his legs. His body was so toned and beautiful, she thought as her eyes admired his male beauty. The smell of pancakes, bacon, coffee and strawberries flitted through her nose as they devoured each other with their eyes.

"Do I have to?" London asked as she pushed herself into a sitting position. Kanji sat across from her with the tray and slid a strawberry into her mouth. His eyes were hypnotized by those beautiful full lips of hers that were currently enjoying the sweet, juicy berry the same way they had enjoyed his body last night.

"Yes. You said you have a few deadlines to make and you asked me to wake you up," Kanji said as her lips licked the juice from the strawberry from her mouth. He held a forkful of pancakes to her lips and watched her chew as he took his turn and ate with her. They ate breakfast in bed in comfortable silence, smiling and speaking softly about what their day was going to consist of. Afterwards, Kanji pulled her up, picked her up and carried her into the shower.

"Thank you for breakfast. You know I don't eat it often," London replied as she felt him pull his oversized Yankees t-shirt off her body.

"Well, I have to make sure you eat at least once a day. Gotta take care of my baby," Kanji replied with a grin as he ducked down to kiss her lips, his eyes taking in her pretty naked breasts before hooking into her baby blue bikini's to pull them down.

"I like the way you take care of me, but you know I'm a big girl. I know how to shower," London said as her lips moistened as she took in the hard planes of his chest and the cuts near his waist, her eyes on his erection that poked through his jogging pants. He pulled his pants down and walked her back into the shower, closing the glass door.

"I know, but this way we're helping the environment, you know, conserving water," he said as his lips found hers, kissing her passionately. London' s head went back as she felt his fingers move between her thighs, running along her wet slit. His lips left hers and kissed down her neck, then her breasts.

"Um, but why don't I get the feeling this isn't all about helping the environment," London replied as he bit her bottom lip before thrusting his fingers into her sex, her legs widening to receive more.

"You found me out. I wanted some morning loving, too," Kanji said as his fingers thrust deeply into her pussy. He felt her muscles tighten around him and knew she was close. Several minutes later, she was screaming his name and her juices were flowing freely from her pussy. Kanji pushed her back against the shower tiles and entered her wet, hot cavern, groaning at the tight feel of her. London's arms tightly held his neck as her legs encircled his waist holding him and his thrusts captive.

"Damn...London, baby, you feel so good," he groaned, the feel of her so good that his head was spinning.

"Um, so do you...um, keep doing that...um...I'm going to be late," she whispered as she looked into his sexy eyes. His lips licked hers, kissing her before thrusting roughly inside of her, making her gasp loudly.

"It'll be worth it, won't it, baby?" Kanji asked as he watched her enjoy the way he was fucking her.

"Oh, yes...oh hell yes," London replied as her lips fastened to his, their morning shower sexing the only thing on her mind.

***********************************************************************

"Yo, big bro, we're going to be late. You knew we were playing this morning for 10! Move your ass," Teijo said as Kanji pulled on his socks to go and meet his friends for basketball. London had deadlines to meet and was working at her office this morning. As he pulled on his sneakers, Teijo looked at his brother grinning.

"Sorry. I kind of had a late morning with L," Kanji said, smiling as he thought about their morning love making in the shower.

"Oh, come on big bro, be real. You had a fuck-a-thon with that woman. I can't blame you. If I had that, I would keep her on her back all the time," Teijo said with a grin.

"I'm sure. So, how's it going with Aris?" Kanji asked as Teijo groaned.

"It's not. She went to the movies with me and gave me this spiel about not being another notch on my belt and all that shit. I'm going to back off and try a different approach. I mean, it's not like I don't like her as a person. I just really want to do her, you know what I mean?" Teijo said.

Kanji smiled at his younger brother. "Well, I guess she doesn't have a valid point about you just wanting to fuck her."

"Ha! You're one to talk. You're the freakin' poster boy for serial monogamy," Teijo stated.

"Maybe I used to be, but not anymore. I've got the girl of my dreams and I'm happy. Finally," Kanji said.

"I don't know how long that's going to last once London reads the book, which by the way, I have. It was really good," Teijo replied as Kanji groaned.

"How the fuck did you get my book?" Kanji asked.

"Mason. I was over at his house last week after the game you missed and I took it. It's a page turner, big bro. Really interesting," Teijo replied as Kanji looked at his brother. Kanji tied his other sneaker, then stood up and stretched.

"Thanks. So, where is it?" Kanji asked.

"Mike has it. He saw it in my car and wanted to read it," Teijo replied as Kanji shook his head.

"I guess it's just making the rounds, huh? " Kanji replied as Teijo continued to glare at him, that grin of his still in place.

"Yeah. For your sake, I hope Mike can't read between the lines. How fuckin' stupid are you, dude?" Teijo asked laughing.

"What are you talking about?" Kanji asked.

"Kanji, why would you put that you slept with Adrianna in that book?" Teijo asked.

"What?! The book is fiction, plain and simple...," Kanji began.

"...that's based on your college years. The characters are twisted up, but if I could pinpoint everyone, then so can he," Teijo said.

"You've got to stop smokin. It's makin' you delusional. I never slept with Adrianna! The book is fiction, based on some of my experiences, not all of them!" Kanji exclaimed.

"You're a bad liar, big brother. He's coming back for that dinner party at Taryn's and Gavin's and if he figures this out...he's gonna kill you. Dude, I wouldn't want to be in your shoes. What is London going to do when she finds out? Kanji, you're in deep shit," Teijo replied as Kanji narrowed his eyes at him.

"I'm not in deep shit for anything because it's not true. Yes, some of the book comes from the crazy stuff that happened in college, but I've never slept with A. I swear to you," Kanji replied as Teijo looked at him.

"You're sure?" Teijo dubiously asked.

"Yes, TJ, I'm sure. Now can we go? We're going to be late," Kanji replied as he grabbed his keys and his jacket and opened his front door. Teijo shook his head and smiled, hoping that his brother was telling the truth. Kanji was usually the straight shooter, but Teijo had his doubts. Whatever was going to happen with this old secret, but new development that his brother denied was not going to be pretty and a lot of people were going to get hurt.

No, he didn't want to be in his brother's shoes at all.