Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story


- Text Size +

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


Chapter 3

Kanji reminiscing...Spring semester, junior year

Adrianna and London had been working well for four months, and having them around really did make Kanji and Gavin’s work environment better. Ned was a lot more easier to work with and just seeing the two pretty girls working with them made it all the better. They particularly brightened up the days of the male customers. Adrianna would flip her hair and walk around in her tight, khaki slacks and basically have the male customers drooling. London didn’t do the flirty thing, but when she walked away from the counter, every guy in the place head would turn. Kanji had gotten very close to both girls, particularly London and felt very protective of them. Gavin had been trying to date Taryn at this time, and was getting close. Taryn played extremely hard to get, but Gavin liked it.

On this particular evening, it was getting close to quitting time and the girls had plans to go to some big party at the Alpha Rho house. Kanji and Gavin said they would meet them there and as they were finishing final orders, Michael and Mason walked in.

“What’s up fellas? Aren’t you guys closing soon?” Mason asked as he walked over to Gavin and dapped him, then Kanji. Michael did the same thing and leaned against the counter. Michael Chambers was a basketball star and a true ladies man. He had a different girl almost every time Kanji saw him.

“Yeah,” Kanji said as Adrianna walked through the doors with her dolly. Mason and Michael ran over to open the glass double doors for her, giving her a once over. Michael took the dolly from her hand. Mason mouthed “cock blocker” to him and Michael grinned.

“Where do you want it, sweetheart?” Michael asked smiling down at the gorgeous Latina, thinking of several places that he could put something, he thought.

Adrianna blushed, flipped her long, thick sable hair over her shoulder and batted her eyelashes. Kanji just shook his head, thinking, ‘Damn, we men are truly suckers for a pretty face’, he thought as he watched Adrianna play helpless female for attention…which was complete bullshit. There was nothing helpless about either one of those girls.

“Um…over there in the corner. Thanks. Hey Kanji, I’m done with my deliveries. Where’s London?” Adrianna asked as she walked behind the counter, not acknowledging the guys that were staring at her.

“She’s putting some 30lb copy away,” Kanji said as his friends watched Adrianna. Then, London walked out from the storage, wiping her hands on her low rider, fitted khakis, Mason and Michael’s mouth dropped.

Mason mouthed to Kanji, “Two of em? You weren’t lying…damn.”

Kanji just nodded his head as he heard Michael clear his throat.

“Oh, London, Adrianna…have you met our friends Mason Drayton and Michael Chambers?” Gavin asked as London and Adrianna walked over to the counter and held out their hands smiling.

“No..hi,” London said with a smile.

“Hello,” Adrianna said.

“Wait…Michael Chambers, #11, power forward?” London asked.

“The one and only, sweetheart,” Michael replied, giving London a grin.

“Oh…you’re good, but you could be better,” London replied as Mason, Kanji and Gavin laughed.

“Really? How so?” Michael asked crossing his arms in front of his muscular chest.

“Your vertical leap could use a little work,” Adrianna stated.

“Yeah. And you flick your wrist too hard when you release the ball too quick. You’re gonna hurt yourself if you keep that up,” London stated as the guys laughed some more at Michael. Michael just grinned.

“Seems like these girls know that your game ain’t all that tight, Mike,” Mason said as he gave them a killer grin and grabbed both of their hands in his.

“Hello ladies. I’m Mason and you two just made my night, Adrianna and London, right?” Mason asked as they smiled in his face.

“Yep…that’s right. We’ve heard a lot about you…it’s a pleasure,” London said.

“The pleasure’s all mine, beautiful…all mine,” Mason said as he looked between the girls. Kanji shook his head at the scene in front of him. Smooth bastard. All he did was drop a few lines and the girls would throw their panties at him and from the looks of London and Adrianna, they were pretty close to just tossing them over to him.

“I just have one question? How are you guys getting any work done with these pretty little things in your face all the time?” he asked as he flirted with Adrianna and London, keeping an eye on London.

“Trust me…it’s not easy…at all,” Gavin replied as London and Adrianna laughed.

“Yeah, it’s pretty difficult,” Kanji said as London turned around and shook her head at him. He smiled at her and just watched the rest of Mason’s game.

“I’m sure it’s hard…very hard…all the time…believe me, I can definitely relate,” Mason said grinning as Kanji shook his head at the low key, dirty remark. Only Mason could do that and still have girls smiling at him.

“So cutie pie, what’s your major?” Mason asked London first, grinning at both pretty girls in front of him as he continued to talk shit.

Michael nodded to Kanji to walk over to the end of the counter to talk.

“There he goes…the mack is in his zone. You better watch out. He’s got a thing for chocolate,” Michael said with a grin.

“Yeah, I know, but London’s smart. She won’t fall for that Casanova type shit,” Kanji said with a grin.

“You sure about that?” Michael asked.

“Yeah…London’s gonna see right through that crap,” Kanji said.

“We’ll see. Well, I gotta give it to you…you do have good taste. She’s fine as hell,” Michael said with a grin.

“I told you,” Kanji replied.

“I see why you’ve been jonesin’ for her,” Michael said.

“It’s not like that…we’re just friends,” Kanji stated.

Michael gave him a knowing grin. “Yeah, right. Cocoa is hot, but who’s Salsa that I helped with the dolly, talking about my vertical leap. She’s fire,” Michael said looking at Adrianna.

“That’s Adrianna Morales,” Kanji replied.

“Umm…I hope Ms. Morales morals are loose. Why don’t you lay down some cover for me so I can get with Ms. Fine Ass Morales?” Michael asked. Kanji knew that look and it wasn’t good.

“No way, man. I’m not going there,” Kanji replied.

“Why not?” Michael asked.

“Because she’s not one of your regular girls. And that’s all I’m gonna say. Now, I need to know about your last game, man. How were the cheerleaders from State?” Kanji asked grinning. He wasn’t nearly the player that Michael was, but he loved to hear the stories.

“Freaks…all of them. Served me til I could barely walk. My dick was sore for two days, man,” Michael said, looking at Adrianna.

“Must be nice,” Kanji replied.

“It was wonderful…and I bet that ass is nice…it looks nice too,” Michael said lightly licking his lips as he looked at Adrianna who was laughing at Mason.

“Uh huh dude…leave that alone. She’s nice…too nice for you. You’re a dog and she’s a good girl. She works hard, she’s sweet…way too innocent for you, if you know what I mean,” Kanji said, arching his eyebrow at him and keeping an eye on Mason rubbing London’s hand and smiling at her a little too much.

“No way…they still have those?” Michael replied catching on.

“Apparently. She’s Catholic…strict Catholic…doesn’t want to do it until she’s married or in love,” Kanji whispered as he made air quotes when he said ‘in love’.

“Sweet, sweet. Don’t worry, man…I’m gonna be nice to your girl,” Michael said as Kanji sighed and walked off. He knew Michael and once he had his sights set on a woman, look out.

Kanji saw the way Mason was looking at London and he didn’t like it, even though it wasn’t his business. Then he said, “We’re closing in five minutes so you gotta go. We’ll see you at the party.”

“You heard the man…out,” Gavin said as Michael looked like he was sealing the deal with Adrianna. Kanji sighed and shook his head.

“Okay, we’re out, but London…save me a dance?” Mason asked giving her a sly grin.

London smiled. “Okay.”

“See ya at the party,” Michael said as he and Mason walked out talking amongst themselves.

Gavin smiled at him and went about doing his closing duties. Kanji walked up beside London and looked at her.

“You better watch that one…Mason’s something,” Kanji said as London laughed.

“I know that already…besides, it’s fun…and he’s cute. No harm, right…just fun. I’m going close down the back copiers,” London said as she walked away.

“Just fun…right,” Kanji said as he finished his closing duties, ready to party and to stay out of everyone’s business.

*********************************************************

Present Day

Kanji remembered how later that night, the guys met Keira and Taryn at the party and they all became good friends. Two months later, Michael was exclusively dating Adrianna and Gavin started dating Taryn a few months after that.

Damn, the time went by fast, Kanji thought as he stretched his arms and began to complete the rest of his work before the deadlines.
*********************************************************

The next day, Keira was leaving a late appointment, tired and starving wanting nothing more than to have a glass of wine, eat and relax. As she walked up the steps to her brownstone, she found someone familiar sitting on the steps.

“Hey sexy girl,” he whispered with a smile.

“Hey,” she whispered as she walked around him, feeling his eyes all over her. She looked good as usual, dressed in a black, short sleeved, jersey knit dress with red heels.

“Long day, huh?” he asked from behind her, his eyes wandering all over her body, then landing on her ass.

“Yeah…very long. Are you coming in?” Keira asked as she began to unlock her door. He took her keys from her and unlocked her door, smiling the entire time.

“Only if you let me in,” he said as Keira grinned.

“Of course. Come in,” Keira responded as she took her keys out of his hand and walked into her home. He turned on the lights in the foyer and locked the door. Keira walked upstairs to her bedroom to take off her shoes and put away her briefcase. When she came back downstairs, he was in her kitchen, leaning against the counter, with two glasses of white wine in his hand. He offered one to her and she accepted with a smile.

“I like that dress, Kee. You look good...very good,” he replied.

“I know…but it helps to hear if from you,” Keira stated, bringing the glass to her lips.

“You’re gonna always hear that from me. You always look hot, you know that. Did you wear that dress for that clown that you’re dating?” Mason asked.

“I’m not dating him anymore…it’s been three months, Mason. I wore it for me. You sound a little jealous, sweetie. Any particular reason why?” Keira asked.

“Don’t try to play that shit with me, Kee. You know why and that’s all I’m gonna say. So…how was your day, baby?” he asked as he watched her sip her wine. Keira took a final sip and placed it on the counter near her sink.

“It was fine, Mason. How was another one of your days of leisure?” Keira asked as she walked to her refrigerator and began to take out the chicken that she planned to cook for dinner. Along with it, onion, garlic and celery found their way out of her fridge and onto her counter next to the chicken. Keira pulled out her apron, tied it around her waist, and washed her hands.

Mason grinned and walked up beside her. His hands played in her black, mid shoulder length hair. He loved her hair…it was thick and silky…he loved more than her hair, he thought, but he said, “It was good. Hmm…you smell so good…so fuckin’ edible.”

“You always say that,” Keira stated with a grin.

“I always mean it. You need any help?” Mason asked.

“Yeah, since you’re obviously staying,” Keira stated.

“Obviously…you knew when you saw me that I wasn’t going anywhere…try and get rid of me,” he whispered as his hand slowed its movements through her hair to run his hand against her cheek, his eyes staring into hers, lightly licking his lips. Keira got lost in that gorgeous face of his and those eyes.

“I’ve been there and done that…I haven’t been able to do it all this time…,” she began, loving the way he touched her face.

“And there’s not a chance in hell that you can do it now. Now, you said you needed help, baby and you know that I would do anything for you…and anything to you,” he grinned sexily.

Keira felt the moisture between her legs and laughed, even though the only thing she wanted to do was grab him and ride the shit out of him, but no. Stay strong, Keira..stay strong. “Yeah…you’ve always been a willing helper, huh Mace?”

“And you know this, girl. So…what do you want me to do for you?” Mason asked in that sexy voice of his, his bottom lip gently pulling into his mouth and out as his blue eyes slowly traveled the length of her curves. He knew what he wanted to do to her, but Kee wasn’t haven’t it…at least not now, he thought, thinking about all the things he had the pleasure of doing to that fine body of hers. Keira Jones…such a gorgeous girl…such a sassy ass little mouth…but he loved it…but he wasn’t ready for her…he didn’t know if he would ever be.

Mason was one of the only guys that could verbally go toe to toe with her and in other things too, Keira thought. She knew what he was thinking, but she wasn’t going there with him. Mason was so fine, but he wasn’t right for her…at least not now.

“You could dice the garlic, onion, and celery…please,” she replied as he smiled at her. Mason walked over to the sink and washed his hands.

“You got that. Hey, I finished my latest painting and its good, Keira…really good. That’s why I came over, ” Mason replied and thought, ‘and I miss you like crazy,’ but he didn’t say that as he pulled out the chopping board from one of Keira’s lower cabinet and a knife. Keira placed the freshly washed vegetables on the chopping board and he got to work. His head was down as he began chopping and Keira just let her eyes look him over. He had on a green t-shirt and jeans that made his already sexy ass look incredible. The man was just sexy and he knew it. He felt her staring at him and turned to look at her.

“You staring at my ass, Keira?” Mason asked as his eyes caught hers.

Keira grinned as she walked over to the oven to preheat it. “Hell yeah. It looks good. You were staring at mine. What’s the problem?”

“No problem, baby…no problem at all. But you know if you keep looking at me like that, something’s gonna happen that you don’t want…at least that’s what you say, but we both know the truth, huh baby?” Mason asked with a laugh as he waited for her to change the subject.

Keira sighed as she turned away and to finish cleaning the chicken to prepare it for seasoning. “So, you’re actually sticking with painting now? You’re serious about this?” Keira asked. Mason smiled at the way she just changed the topic.

“Yeah. I’ve finished about six. I want you to come over and see them…as soon as you get the chance,” he replied, his beautiful blue eyes fixed on her large, brown ones.

“I guess I can do that. This wedding caught you by surprise, I take it?” Keira asked as she shook seasoned salt, garlic powder, and fresh black pepper on the chicken. She took the garlic, onion and celery that Mason chopped and spread it on the chicken. She placed some aluminum foil on the chicken and placed it in the oven. Mason had finished washing his hands as Keira walked over to the sink to wash hers. Mason handed her a paper towel to dry her hands.

“Yeah, but I guess he was finally ready. So, are you going out this weekend to celebrate Mitch’s book?” Mason asked as she leaned against the island in the middle of her kitchen and sighed.

“Yeah…you?” Keira asked.

“Yeah,” he whispered as he stared at her from the other side of the kitchen. He licked his lips and slowly walked over to her. He cupped her face in his hands and looked down into her eyes, staring at her sexy, soft, full lips.

“Aw, fuck it,” he whispered as his lips passionately fused with hers. Keira didn’t have a chance to say anything because she was already swept away in his kiss. Mason always had that affect on her.

“What are you doing?” Keira asked between kisses. Mason grinned at her.

“Baby, we’ve done this millions of times…you know what we’re doing,” he whispered as his hands roamed over her hips as his lips left hers and found her neck, softly kissing it.

“Muthafucka, I know that you’re kissing me, but why? You’re not ready for what I want, Mason, so why are you doing this?” Keira asked, as her hands floated through his dark brown hair. She felt herself being lifted on the counter and she felt his tongue lightly lick the shell of her ear, making her moan out loud.

“Because I miss you…and I want you. I want you so bad, Kee. You're so damn beautiful,” he whispered as he bit her ear lobe, placing soft kisses right behind her ear. Keira moaned once more and he smiled against her neck at the response he was getting from her.

“Stop fucking smilin’, Mason,” Keira whispered.

“No…you know you love it. You know I want you. You want me, too. You know I want to fuck the shit out of you on this counter just like I’ve fucked you before and I know you want me to fuck you until you pass out just like before…so stop playing, Keira and let me,” Mason whispered as he lifted her dress over her waist, running his hands all over her brown thighs.

“I can feel that you wanna fuck me, you dick, but we discussed this. You need to grow up,” she whispered as she felt him leave her neck and caress her legs. She felt his tongue lick behind her knees and she groaned, opening her legs wide. Mason grinned.

“I’m trying, baby. I told you I would try…for you…just for you,” he whispered looking up at her as his head went right between her legs, his hands slowly spreading her thighs wider as he ran his nose, then his tongue right down the middle of her soaked, black silk covered sex.

“Mason,” she whispered as he repeated the action with his tongue. Keira’s hands went into his hair as her head went back from the action. She felt his fingers grip her hips and slowly pull her panties off. “I know you are. Mason, baby…we can’t, we can’t,” she whispered weakly. She looked down and saw him staring at her face. His fingers grazed her clitoris and the seam of her sex and her head fell back, her back arching simultaneously. He always knew how to touch her, she thought as she felt his fingers spread her wet pussy open.

He was hard when he saw her walk up the steps to her home, but he was rock hard now staring at her pussy. Mason just looked at her…Keira had played hard to get with him for years…until a few years ago. They were so good together, but she wanted him to find out what he wanted to do. He had money, but no ambition and that was sad to her. It was a huge problem, so they broke up, deciding to date other people until he grew up as she told him. He was still trying to find himself, but he knew he wanted her…he just wanted to be better for her. When he started to paint seriously, he realized that was what he wanted to do, but he wanted her, too.

“Yes, we can, Kee…yes we can. You look so fuckin’ good, Keira…so good. Let me get it, baby. Let me have it, Kee. It’s mine anyway and you know you want me to take it…you know you want me to,” he whispered softly to her as he spread her legs and with one long, lick, his tongue was on her, making her fingers grip his head as his name loudly left her lips. His mouth covered her entire sex and sucked, making Keira scream and cum instantly. Mason grinned as he sucked her tasty juices into his mouth, holding her closing legs open wide and whispering, “Just take it, Keira. Just take it.”

She knew she was wrong, but his tongue and his mouth felt so good on her, so right. She just laid back on the counter and let him do whatever he wanted to her.

Shit…she got suckered again. He always had a talent for doing that.