Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story


- Text Size +

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


Chapter 4

Saturday Night...Nexxus Bar and Nightclub

“Hey, it’s the Cocoa Twins. Come here, I need some kisses,” Mason said as he held out his arms to London and Keira as they walked into the bar together. The women ran into his arms and kissed him on the cheek. As they turned to kiss Gavin, Kanji and Taryn, Mason slapped them both on the ass. London hit him first, then Keira.

“Stop that shit, Mason,” London said smiling at her flirty friend.

“Couldn’t help myself. Those asses are spectacular,” Mason said grinning.

“Don’t worry…he got me too,” Taryn said.

“It’s not my fault that four of the best asses I've ever seen travel together. You should do me a favor and let yourself go…then, I wouldn’t do shit like that,” Mason said as Gavin laughed.

“You’re a prick, you know that?” Gavin said as Kanji laughed.

“Just calling it like I see it. There’s Samantha Dawson. Give me a minute…I’ll be right back,” Mason said as he grinned at them and ran toward a curvy, red headed, big breasted woman.

“And he’s gone…thank the lord. Can I please get some liquor?” Keira asked as she sat next to London.

“Three frozen margaritas?” Kanji asked.

“No salt,” the three women said. Kanji and Gavin walked toward the bar as London sat next to Taryn. London looked over at Mason flirting with Samantha Dawson and shook her head.

“Doesn’t that bother you, Kee?” Taryn asked.

“Nope. Why should it? We’re not together. When he gets his shit right, maybe we will be, but until then, play on playa…play on. Where’s Mike and Adrianna?” Keira asked nonchalantly.

“Anna called me and said that she had something to do with her mom about the wedding so I’m gonna meet her next week at their house with Kanji, since he hasn’t seen it yet. Mike’s on his way,” London said, smiling at Kanji who glanced over his shoulder and winked at her.

“Stop winking at L and get our liquor!” Taryn yelled. Kanji smiled at her.

“So bossy. It’s coming, lush!” Kanji yelled back.

“Hey…don’t call my wife a lush. She’s a responsible alki,” Gavin said smiling at Taryn.

“Yeah, I’m…fuck you Gavin,” Taryn yelled.

“You did…in the bathroom before we came here…remember,” Gavin said laughing as Kanji elbowed him in the side, laughing.

“Oooh…yall nasty,” London said to Taryn.

“Yep…and proud of it,” Taryn said with a grin.

“Look, L, just because you ain’t had dick since it helped make you, don’t be salty. There’s someone that I know would put it on you in a heartbeat…besides Mason, heffa,” Keira said as they all laughed.

“I don’t want to hear about Kanji and me, yall. We’re here to celebrate his book, not talk about what could be with me and Mitchie,” London said.

“Whatever…hey, Gav, what the hell is the hold-up? Did yall have to go to Mexico to get the tequila? Damn,” Keira yelled.

“It’s coming, lush number two. Relax,” Gavin yelled to his friend.

“Well…hurry up,” Taryn yelled.

“Yes sir,” Gavin said saluting Taryn as she smiled at him, blowing him a kiss.

“Kanji’s so cute and sexy. He looks good tonight, doesn’t he, Kee?” Taryn asked.

“Girl, that boy has always looked good. That’s one fine ass Chinese boy,” Keira said with a smile, taking in Kanji’s tall, sexy frame and his medium length, black hair.

“He’s Japanese too,” London said.

“And Scottish,” Taryn piped in. Keira rolled her eyes at her friends.

“Oh, my bad…whatever he is, he’s always been fine. You heard about him and Nic, right?” Keira asked.

“Yeah…so? If he breaks up with one, in a month or two he finds another one,” London said, wishing that drink were here.

“I just don’t see how you two were that close and never got it on. I mean, he’s too hot…I don’t see how you resisted, L,” Taryn said as Kanji and Gavin walked back with their drinks. Damn, he did look extremely hot tonight, London thought as he placed her drink in front of her with a smile.

“I don’t know either,” London mumbled.

“What’s that, babe?” Kanji asked.

“Nothin…nothing,” London said as she began to drink her margarita. Then, Mason called Kanji over to a booth that he sat in with three, gorgeous women.

“Let me go see what ‘ass sphincter says what’ wants. I’ll be back,” Kanji said as he walked over to Mason and sat on the other side of the booth.

“Hey, Mitch, these three lovelies wanted to meet you. I told them you were about to be published and they wanted to meet a real writer. This is my boy, my man fifty grand, Kanji Mitchell…Kanji…ladies,” Mason said with a grin.

Kanji looked at the women. Yeah, they were hot…and they looked like they all shared one brain. They didn’t look like they could read, much less know what published meant. Kanji shook off those thoughts, and shook their hands.

“Nice to meet you, ladies. Hey, could you excuse us. I need to speak with my friend for a sec,” Kanji said, giving them a sexy smile. He knew what that smile did to the opposite sex. It made them do whatever he wanted and it worked once again. The three bimbos left and Mason smiled at him.

“Nice, huh?” Mason asked.

“Nice. You know those girls can’t read, right?” Kanji asked with a grin.

“Yeah, but I can read them and they all want a taste…and they’ll get it too. So, the book man…it’s good…real good,” Mason said smiling.

“Thanks. So, you liked it?” Kanji asked.

“I liked it so much that I read it and passed it to L. She came over to the crib to look at my paintings and she asked me for it. I didn’t see any harm in it…I mean, it’s just L, right?” Mason asked grinning.

“Yeah…it’s just L,” Kanji replied.

“Besides, you know how I can’t say no to her, especially when she pouts her lips and bats those pretty brown eyes of hers…you know what I mean?” Mason asked as Kanji nodded. He had always been a little jealous of the way London and Mason got along. Mason knew this and used it to get to his friend every chance he got.

“Yeah. I know. So, you’re painting again…for real this time?” Kanji asked.

“Yep…damn good if I say so myself. Ask L Boogie…she’ll tell you that they’re great,” Mason said.

“No one ever denied your talent…we just wished you’d get a clue and do something…anything,” Kanji said.

“Don’t start, Mitch…this is supposed to be a celebration,” Mason replied grinning.

“First you wanted to be a lawyer…dropped out of law school in the second month. The next thing was a graphic artist. Then you wanted to model…,” Kanji said as Mason sat back in the booth.

“Hey…that was fun and I made some nice money…not to mention all the beautiful girls I got to bang…they didn’t have much ass, but they were sexy,” Mason said with that familiar smirk on his face.

“Then you wanted to be a sports agent…then a photographer…you fucked up that job L got you at the Times. Now, you’re saying that you’ve finally found your calling with the painting thing? I just don’t believe it,” Kanji said as he watched Mason sip his drink.

“Believe it. When I have enough paintings, I’m going to have a showing,” Mason said.

“Really? And how does Keira feel about all of this?” Kanji asked, sipping his rum and coke.

“Keira doesn’t believe me. But she will, when it happens,” Mason said, sipping his beer once more.

“How can you flirt with these random chics with Keira here?” Kanji asked.

“Keira doesn’t want me and she knows the deal. Besides, we have an understanding. She knows how I feel…even if I’m not what she wants right now. So, stay out of it,” Mason replied as Kanji narrowed his eyes at his friend.

“She’s my friend, Mace,” Kanji said.

“And she’s my heart, so just leave it alone, Mr. Fix it. Keira and I are gonna make it do what it do when the time is right. Just mind your business, pop,” Mason replied as Kanji laughed.

“You’re right…it’s not my place. I’m officially out of it,” Kanji said sipping his drink once more.

“Thanks, dude. Besides, not everyone can be as good and shit as you are. Always telling people what’s right and what’s wrong…keeping them on the moral path,” Mason said grinning.

"Hey...you know I gotta keep you heathens straight,” Kanji said as they laughed. Then, Mason just stared at him and began to speak once more.

“You know, Mitch, that book had me thinking…we did some crazy shit when we were in college…we were some wild boys,” Mason said fixing his stare on his friend.

Kanji laughed. “Yeah, we were. But on the real, the book is not to be taken literally, you ass. Yeah, it’s based on a couple of our experiences, but….”

“Bullshit, Mitch. The forehead kiss, muthafucka…you couldn’t be more on target if you had a bullseye,” Mason said as he grinned. Kanji laughed.

“That’s something that I couldn’t leave out…not even if I wanted to,” Kanji said.

“I still don’t like my character…and don’t say it’s not me…what’s his name, Landon, yeah. Analyzing the reason why I do what I do with the ladies and life is because my mom left and my pops was never around. I didn’t know that you were a shrink and a writer, Mitch,” Mason said, just staring at him.

“That character is a figment of my imagination…just like everyone else,” Kanji said.

“You sure about that? Because I saw a lot of us in your book, and it had me thinking about some wild shit…things that I hadn’t thought about before, if you know what I mean?” Mason asked as Kanji shook his head.

“Whatever…oh, there goes the superstar,” Kanji said as they referred to Michael Chambers. Michael walked in and all the women began to swoon and heads turn.

“Pretty boy comin’ in to take all the women from me,” Mason said to Kanji as they got up to go and greet their friend. Michael smiled and posed for pictures for his female fans, let them kiss him on the cheek and walked towards his friends.

“Girl, Michael looks so GQ…if I didn’t know him, he could get it,” Taryn replied.

“Shit…I know his ass and he could still get it. He’s lucky that I love Adrianna like a sister. Umm, umm, umm,” Keira replied.

“Yeah…he’s hot,” London said as the ladies stood up as he walked over to him.

“Hey, party people. What’s up, what’s up?” Michael asked as he hugged each woman and kissed their cheek.

“Puerto Rican Pecan and Sexual Chocolate…how yall doing? Yall lookin’ good…damn good,” Michael replied as he looked his female friends over while dapping Kanji, Mason and Gavin.

“Why must you always call us that?” Keira asked. Michael put his arm around her shoulder and looked down at her, grinning.

“It wouldn’t be right if I didn’t do it…that’s why. And besides, yall like it. Kanji, my man! I can’t wait to read the book…I heard it’s off the chain!” Michael asked.

“Thanks. Who told you that?” Kanji asked.

“You know Gavin can’t keep a secret. I’m proud of you man. So, are yall ready to party? Because I am. Come on Kee…dance with your boy,” Michael asked as he walked to the dance floor with Keira bopping his head. Gavin pulled Taryn and Mason and Kanji did stupid dances in front and in back of London to get her to dance with them.

“Come on, Cocoa…dance with us,” Kanji said as London laughed.

“You two are retarded,” London said as Mason made a stupid face.

“You got way too much ass in the back not to be shakin’ it. What you afraid of dancing with a white boy…” Mason said as he started to vogue with Kanji. London’s head went back as she laughed. Kanji put his hands on her hips and moved his hips with hers.

“…and someone of the Asian persuasion? You scared of the looks that the sistas are giving you? You think they’re gonna call you a sellout?” Kanji asked.

“They’re just hatin’, L. They wish they were the chocolate in the middle of this “sexy back” vanilla and lemon crème sandwich,” Mason said as he began to dance normally in front of her. London just shook her head. These two were idiots.

“Yeah…they wish they had two studs dancing with them,” Kanji said in her ear as he planted a kiss on her neck that made her giggle.

“Yeah…they’re jealous of the girl dancing with two people who look like they escaped from Bellevue,” London said, laughing at them do the macarena.

“Come on, L, don’t be scurred. Not all white boys dance like Emilio Estevez from the Breakfast Club…come on, sweet thang…,” Mason coaxed.

“Yeah, and you've seen the Asian dudes in Missy Elliot's videos...dudes can dance. I'm not that good, but I can move. Come on, L...dance with me baby…you know you want to,” Kanji whispered in her ear until she began to dance with them. They always had to coax her into dancing and this was no different. They danced amongst each other and others and just had fun, like they used to.

It was just like old times…for a little while.

**********************************************************

The next week, Kanji answered the door to find a smiling London on the other side. She wasn’t expecting him to be dressed with just a towel around his waist. She had to stop the drool from coming out of her mouth as she took in the tanned, wet, muscular torso and arms of Kanji. His jet black hair was plastered to his head and he just looked…lickable.

London forced her eyes from his six pack abs, to look into his face.

“Hey,” he whispered as he leaned down and kissed her on the cheek.

“Hey,” she responded.

“Come in, I’m only going to be about ten minutes…then we can go,” he said as he sauntered away from her eyes and into his bedroom. London plopped back on his sofa and placed a pillow on her face, loudly groaning into it. Why did the man have to be sooo fine, she thought as she kicked her feet on the floor. She left the pillow on her head with her jean clad legs spread out. Why couldn’t she lick all the excess water off of his body instead and put it on him like there’s no tomorrow? Because she was a punk, that’s why, she thought as she groaned into the pillow once more.

Once Kanji was dressed, he walked from his bedroom to the living room and stared at the vision in front of him. Her pink tank top looked gorgeous against London’s chocolate skin and her tank top displayed her sexy, pierced belly button. Why did she have to do be on my sofa like that, he thought as he stared at her legs and his eyes went right to the vee between her legs. Damn, why couldn’t I have x-ray vision right now, he thought as he stared. He wanted to lean down and lick that exposed piece of skin and dip his tongue into her belly button, but he knew he couldn’t…not yet. Instead, he just licked his lips and stared at her, wishing he could touch her and kiss her and fuck her until they were both numb. He stood there for a good minute or so, staring and thinking of all the things he wanted to do to her before he pulled himself together and pulled the pillow gently off her face. London felt the pillow lift from her face and saw Kanji standing in between her legs, smiling.

“Are you trying to smother yourself?” he asked.

“No, it’s just PMS. You ready to go?” London asked taking in his tall, lean form. He had on white polo and khaki cargo shorts, looking all kinds of delicious. His cologne wafted to her nose as he pulled her off the sofa. His arms wrapped around her waist as he looked down at her.

“Yeah, I am. You look lovely by the way,” he whispered, his hand reaching up to pull some hair out of her face.

London smiled. “Thanks.” They looked into each other’s eyes, then Kanji pressed his lips softly on her forehead, then pulled away. London wanted to turn into a puddle of goo right there on the spot.

“You’re welcome. Come on, let’s get out of here,” Kanji replied as he took her hand and led her out of his front door.

*********************************************************

Michael answered the door to his new, beautiful, 2 million dollar house in New Jersey and let his friends inside.

“Nice, huh?” London asked as Kanji looked around.

“Better than nice…that contract must be fat,” Kanji replied as he looked around.

“It’s obese playa…there’s my baby,” Michael said, his eyes on Adrianna as she descended the stairs. London and Kanji elbowed each other as Michael locked eyes with his future wife. He didn’t know how he got so lucky, but Aidranna Morales was the best thing that ever happened to him. Adrianna came to Kanji and grabbed him in a tight hug.

“Hey, Mitchie,” Adrianna said.

“Hey Anna,” Kanji said.

“It’s so good to see you,” Adrianna whispered.

“How can you see him when you got him all wrapped up, mami?” Michael said teasingly as he pulled Kanji away from Adrianna and pulled her to him. Adrianna smiled and stood on tip toe to kiss her gorgeous fiancée.

“If you wanted her, all you had to do was say so…damn,” Kanji said with a grin.

“Yada yada,” Michael said as he kissed her on softly on the lips.

“Nice house…nice rock, Anna,” Kanji said as he held the five carat diamond ring up.

“I know, right? Talk about a piece of the rock?” London said as they all laughed.

“Thank you. Come on you guys, stop,” Adrianna said, blushing.

“Yeah, leave her alone. There’s nothing too good for my baby, ain’t that right mami?” Michael asked, looking down into her eyes.

“That’s right, babe. Give me another one,” she whispered as they kissed. London and Kanji made hacking sounds and the couple stopped kissing, but wrapped their arms around each other. They always did make a good-looking couple.

“Go do your wedding wifey shit with L while I show Kanji the house,” Michael said as he tapped Adrianna lightly on the butt.

“It’s not legally yours yet…stop being so bossy. Come on L, let’s go. Nice seeing you, Mitchie,” Adrianna said with a wink as she linked arms with London, talking about the bridesmaid flowers.

"You too, sweetie," Kanji said with a grin.

“Come on, Mitch…you’re gonna love this,” Michael said to Kanji as he followed him through the beautiful, new house, thinking about how much things changed, but were still the same.