Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story


- Text Size +

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


Chapter 7

The next night...Mason's showing

London walked into the gallery and was amazed at how crowded it was. She didn’t want to meet up with her friends just yet, so she took her own tour and looked in wonderment at Mason’s work. She had seen most of these pieces at his apartment, but some of them were new and she had to give it to him, he was fantastic. She walked into the gallery alone because everyone else was in attendance with their significant others. She considered calling Kanji and asking him to go with her, but she decided to not look desperate and ask him to accompany her. She didn’t want to be anyone’s pity date, especially Kanji’s.

“I’m such a fuckin’ loser…pining after a man who just wants to be my friend. How in the hell did you get here, L?” she asked herself as she waved to Taryn and Gavin as she finished her tour through the gallery.

London didn’t know he was watching her as she walked into the door, but Kanji thought she looked beautiful and sexy, dressed in black skinny jeans, black stilettos and silver satin blouson blouse. She didn’t realize how many men were looking at her as she passed, but Kanji did and he didn’t like it. In fact, he hated it. London was his and by the end of this night, she and most of the guys in this room were going to know it.

London felt eyes on her and when she turned her head, she saw Kanji staring at her with the sexiest grin on his face. She smiled at him taking in the delicious sight that he made. He was talking to a bunch of guys with Mason and she couldn’t keep her eyes off of him. He was wearing a navy blue blazer, a vintage t-shirt and jeans, looking as fine as he wanted to be. He looked so hot that she couldn’t help but give him a slow once over with her eyes. His brown eyes locked with hers beckoning her with his eyes and she began to walk in the direction where their friends stood.

As Kanji watched her walk towards their friends, he saw a few guys checking London’s ass out as she passed them. Kanji’s jaw began to clench as she walked over and smiled at Taryn, Gavin, Michael, Adrianna and Keira.

London gave everyone hugs and reluctantly pulled her eyes away from Kanji and asked, “So, he’s working the room already, huh?”

Keira was grinning from ear to ear. “Girl, let my man do what he do. I’m so proud of him. He’s really not a loser and I didn’t have to result to pity sex to make him get off of his ass.”

Taryn choked on her drink and everyone else laughed. “Chica, stop saying stuff that’s going to make me spit out shit.”

“Whatever, but I have been rationing the ass all year, so all I got to say is good pussy can make any man do whatever you want him to do. He was missing getting this good stuff regularly, so he had to wise up,” Keira stated.

“Ooookay,” Adrianna said.

“Case and point, my hottie with the blue eyes was a bum…okay, he was a rich bum, but he had no purpose, no direction and y’all know this. Do you want to know what this fool was doing last year at this time. Trying to prove that the original Cool Whip is better than the one in the can…especially if it’s going to be eaten off of a naked body, so enough said. I got some good shit and it did the job, and that’s all I’ve got to say about that,” Keira said.

London rolled her eyes and Adrianna and Taryn just shook their heads.

“Alright Forrest Gump. You look awesome, mami,” Taryn said to London.

“Thanks, Taryn,” London replied as she looked over

“So, hot pants, where’s your date?” Adrianna asked as she sipped her champagne. London grabbed one of the waiter’s and quickly took a crystal flute of champagne and downed it in one gulp. She grabbed him once more and put the empty glass down and picked up another full one, gulping that one down as well.

“Damn. I guess you were thirsty,” Keira said.

“I don’t have one. I got off late and I didn’t have time to find anyone. Damn that was good. I need another one,” London said, looking for another waiter.

“Why didn’t you just call Mitchie?” Taryn asked.

“I don’t want to have to do that to him all the time ya know? I mean, for all I know he could have had a date already, and I just don’t like using him, ya know?” London asked. She smelled the whiff of his cologne and the heat of his body before she turned around.

The next thing she knew Kanji was whispering, “Well, I wouldn’t call me escorting a pretty thing like you using, I’d call myself damn lucky to be with you. But, if you think that, then just do like Bill Withers said, just keep on using me until you use me up.”

London grinned as she turned around and looked up into Kanji’s gorgeous face. He was grinning at her as he slowly leaned down and gave her a soft peck on the lips. London felt those little shivers all over and felt like her heart was going to beat out of her chest.

“Hey, beautiful. You look…incredible. Very sexy,” Kanji replied as his right hand traveled down the length of her right arm. He had to touch her. That little press of the lips that he had just given her already had his head spinning, but her gorgeous, chocolate bare skin was just calling out to him. His fingers slid gently up and down her arm as he stared down into her eyes. He wanted to laugh because she looked like she didn’t know what hit her.

Good, he thought. Just what I wanted.

“Thank you. You look pretty damn good yourself. So, are you as impressed with Mason as I am?” she asked. He knew what she was trying to do, but he wasn’t having it.

“Yeah, I am. I’m just glad that he finally figured it out. So, L, why didn’t you call me? I would have been more than happy to be your date tonight?” Kanji asked as he continued to run his fingers down her arm, driving London crazy. She shrugged away from his touch slightly as she began to speak.

“Well, it was last minute and I was up to my neck in deadlines and I figured that you would have a date and…let’s face it okay. I’m sad. Pitiful, really. I’m an attractive young woman with no date, again, and I didn’t want your pity. I didn’t want you to feel sorry for me. Damn, where’s a waiter with free liquor when you need one?” London asked as Kanji laughed. He picked up her hand and began to run his fingers across it, drawing small, slow circles with his thumb on it. London felt the chills again and now, more than ever needed a drink.

“You know you can’t hold your liquor, sweetheart, so maybe, just maybe you need to leave it at the two glasses that you already had tonight,” Kanji said as he pulled her closer by putting his hands around her waist and looking down into her eyes.

“How did you know?” London asked.

“You know I always have my eyes on you, London. I also saw you almost hem that poor waiter up when you grabbed those two glasses. What’s the matter? Did my baby have a rough day?” he asked as London saw that look in his eyes that she saw once before…the Quickie Copy make out day look. What the?

“Yeah, it was pretty crappy,” London said as she stared into his eyes.

“So, what’s this shit that you’re pitiful, huh?” He asked as his arms wrapped closer around her waist as he pushed a black lock of hair from her eyes. London gulped loudly, because being near him like that was incredible.

“Well, I was just saying…,” she began but he grinned at her.

“You know, for someone so smart, you can be incredibly stupid sometimes. You’re not even close to being pitiful. Don’t you know by now that I’d do anything for you? If you would’ve called me, I would have been more than happy to be your date, L,” Kanji said, staring down into her lovely eyes.

“I know that and I know you would’ve done it because we’re such good friends, but I didn’t want to…,” she said, but he cut her off by placing a finger on her lip.

“Don’t you know that I’ve had some of the best times of my life with you, woman? Every time we do something together, I don’t ever want the time to end,” Kanji said as his fingers slowly went under her chin, lifting her face so that she could fully look into his eyes.

London began to feel a little lightheaded. Maybe it was those two glasses of champagne back to back, she thought as looked into his eyes. “Really?”

“Really. Look, I think…L, are you alright? London, did you eat today?” he asked as he looked down into her face knowingly, cupping her face with his large hands. London was a workaholic and was known to go all day or days at a time without eating when she was really busy.

“I think I had a half of bagel at around 6 and I was just too busy to…,” she replied but Kanji was already grabbing her hands and heading for Mason.

He shook Mason’s hand and Mason looked at London knowingly. “You haven’t eaten today have you?” Mason asked as he looked at London who just glared at him.

“Leave me alone, dad, I’m fine,” she said.

“No, she’s not. She had a piece of bagel …,” Kanji began.

“It was more than a piece. It was a half…and some juice,” London said looking up at him.

“And that’s so much more than the half, right smart ass. And, she had two glasses of champagne, so I’m going to get her ass out of here and get some food into her before she gets too sick. I’m proud of you, Pimp Daddy,” Kanji said to his friend with a grin.

“Thanks. And yeah, get L out of here because as much as I love you, I don’t want you hurling your piece of bagel and your juice at my shit. Take care of her man,” Mason said as he kissed her on the cheek as London gave him the finger. He grinned at her and gave her a little wave. Mason gave Kanji a knowing grin and dapped his hand.

“I always do. Come on, sweetheart, you’re coming home with me,” Kanji said in that no nonsense tone of voice of his. London just nodded her head as they walked out of the door of the gallery, Kanji holding London up to hail a cab.

“Twenty bucks says they do the do tonight,” Taryn said to Adrianna and Keira.

“Please. This is London we’re talking about, she who has Cobweb City between her legs. She ain’t giving Kanji no ass, no matter how bad the rust needs to be knocked out of her pipes. L-Boogie ain’t never gave up the drawers easy…not even for the Last Samurai, with his fine ass,” Keira said as they all laughed.

“I don’t know, mami, maybe…,” Taryn said as Adrianna and Keira pinned her with a bitch please stare.

“My bad. Poor Mitchie. The blue balls that he’s going to have tonight are gonna be bad,” Taryn said as they all nodded.

“Yeah, real bad,” Adrianna said.

*********************************************************************

An hour later, London was dressed in one of Kanji’s t-shirts that stopped right before her knees and was laying on his bed, fed and feeling a little better. She looked around his room and inhaled his scent and noticed how neat and tidy he was. Nothing was out of place in the large room with the picture window, decorated in black and white. Although she had been inside his bedroom enough, she never remembered feeling so close to him, in his room like this before. It was comfortable, and sensual and she didn’t want to leave.

Kanji walked out of his shower with a pair of black, baggy gym shorts, his chest bare, toweling his thick black hair.

“How’s the patient?” Kanji asked as his eyes caught hers.

London had to swallow the lump that appeared in her throat as she stared at his clean, tanned, chiseled chest, the shorts riding so low that she could see the cuts on the sides of his hips and the black happy trail from his navel was making her think of so many naughty things. Why, oh why did he have to be so fine, she thought as his gorgeous face complete with sexy grin filled her eyesight.

“I’m feeling a lot less lightheaded. No more spinning,” she replied smiling as she curled up more into the soft sheets.

Kanji couldn’t take his eyes away from the sight he was seeing if he wanted to. London Carter, his L, was finally in his bed. Well, it’s not the way he envisioned her in most of his fantasies, but he wasn’t about to complain. He had seen her several times in his daydreams lying in his bed exactly the way that she was right now, that gorgeous chocolate body of hers comfortable in his bed. At the moment, she was looking at the television, her body curled, those sexy legs of hers visible from beneath one of his t-shirt, looking absolutely cute, completely sexy and one hundred percent fuckable. He was so glad that the shorts that he wore were baggy enough to hide the hard-on that he had at the moment. He cleared his head of his thought of licking up one of her calves to her thighs, then he said, “That’s good. So, what’s the lesson that we learned tonight?”

“Eat a whole bagel?” she asked grinning as he shook his head. Once his hair was completely towel dried, he pulled on a t-shirt and laughed.

Aw man, London thought as she watched him cover all that sexiness with a white t-shirt. Why did he have to take my sunshine away, London thought, as he laid opposite of her, looking into her eyes.

“Funny. You have to take better care of yourself, sweetheart. I don’t know what I would do without you,” he whispered as he pulled her closer, his arms wrapped around her waist.

“Marry some tig ole bitty broad with a nice ass. Oh come on, I know that you like ass, you’ve stared at mine enough,” she said as he laughed.

“I’m trying to be serious and you say something like that?” he asked.

“I’m just trying to lighten the mood. I don’t want to know what it would be like without you, so a joke was needed,” London whispered as her fingers stroked his chest. Kanji loved the way her touch made him feel and he grinned at her, his hands going higher, stroking her back slowly.

“Well, Ms. Carter, that’s one thing you’re not going to ever have to worry about,” he whispered as he stared into those big brown eyes of hers, then he leaned over and gave her the softest kiss on her forehead, making London tingle all the way to her toes.

London’s eyes softened and she smiled. “Is that right?”

“Yes. You’re stuck with me. L, can I say that you pissed me off when you were talking down about yourself tonight,” he said.

“Really?” she asked.

“Yes. You are one of the funniest, smartest, sweetest people that I know. You’re not pitiful or sad or boring. I think you’re wonderful, absolutely incredible, London,” he whispered as he pulled her closer, his lips kissing her forehead once more.

London was slowly pulling Kanji closer to her, loving the way that his lips felt on her. “I’m glad you think so.”

“I know so. You’re so beautiful that you make my heartache just looking at you, and you’re so fuckin’ sexy, baby. You have no idea how sexy you are. You are perfection and you’re mine, all mine,” he whispered as his lips moved from her forehead, to the left side of her face, slowly kissing it.

“Huh?” London asked as her hands continued to claw at his chest, her eyes closing at the feel of his lips on her face.

“You heard me, London. You’re mine. You always have been. That’s why it never works out with me and other women. That’s why you can’t keep a boyfriend…,” he whispered.

“Hey, watch it,” London whispered as he laughed.

“You know I’m telling the truth, girl. We were meant to be with each other, L. No one makes me feel the way that you do. I just have to hear your voice and I feel better. When I see you, the only thing I can concentrate on is you. I love you, baby. I’ve always loved you. I don’t know why you haven’t seen it, but ever since the first time I saw you, you’ve had me. You’ve had me, L,” he whispered as his lips began to softly kiss all over her neck.

London just felt so good and she couldn’t believe that he was saying all these things to her. Kanji loved her and she couldn’t do anything but pull him closer and smile. “You’ve had me too, Mitchie. I love you. I love you so much.”

Kanji grinned against her neck and kissed her softly, loving the low moans that he was hearing escape her gorgeous lips. “Say it again.”

“I love you, Kanji Mitchell, just you. Only you,” she whispered as he pulled his lips away from her silky soft, lovely scented skin. As he lifted his head to look into her eyes, one of his hands cupped her cheek and his thumb stroked it gently. She licked her lips and he couldn’t take it anymore. He leaned down and captured her lips with his, possessing her, tasting her. London wrapped her arms around his neck and her legs entwined with his as their lips fused passionately together, his tongue swirling around her mouth, dancing with her tongue. He pulled away from her lips to look at her, smiled, then he pulled her bottom lip into his mouth, sucking on it gently.

“You taste so good,” he whispered as he let go of her bottom lip, then plunged his tongue back into her warm, tasty mouth.

“Ummm,” she whispered. She was still feeling a little lightheaded, but the kissing wasn’t helping any. She pulled away and Kanji stared into her eyes, smiling at her. He ran a thumb over her kiss swollen lips, watching her catch her breath.

“Well, I guess this is the part where we get buck naked and go for what we know,” London said softly as she closed her eyes and caught her breath.

Kanji laughed and said, “That would usually be the case, but at this moment, not right now.”

“Why not? Don’t you want me?” London asked as she pursed her lips, making Kanji laugh.

“You’re nuts,” he said.

“And you didn’t answer my question,” she whispered. Kanji rubbed his groin against her mound and her eyes went wide as he grinned sexily at her.

“Did that answer your question?” he asked as she closed her eyes.

“Whoa that’s hard,” she said.

“Uh huh,” he whispered as he kissed the corners of her delectable mouth. He couldn’t help himself. His hands were everywhere and he couldn’t stop kissing her.

“And…big,” she whispered as he smiled against her lips, kissing her softly.

“And it’s all for you, baby, but not tonight, not the way that you’re feeling. You have no idea how bad I want you, how bad I want to take those cute little hot pink and white polka dot bikini’s of yours, rip them off and just fuck the shit out of you, but…,” he whispered

“Hey! How did you know what kind of panties I have on?” she asked.

Kanji gave her a devilish grin and said, “Well, the bathroom door wasn’t all the way closed when you were in here undressing and I couldn’t help it. You’re fine as hell. Also, my t-shirt is now riding up around your hips or have you been too hot to notice?” he asked as London lightly hit him in the chest.

“It’s your fault. Telling a woman who’s in a weakened state that you’re in love with her, then putting the Smackdown on her. Not fair. So not fair,” she whispered.

“It’s not fair that you feel this good, umm, that you smell this good, and you taste this good. But, honestly, when I make love to you, I want you working on all four cylinders, not half, especially if you’re going to survive a night with me,” he said, pulling his bottom lip slowly with his teeth.

London’s panties went from moist to soaking at the thought. “You’re that good.”

Kanji kissed her on the lips and winked. “You’ll see.”

“I should hope so. You know you could have just talked me into it. I mean, it’s been a minute and…,”

“I really don’t want to know all that. The only thing I want to know is are you ready for this, all of this. I want all of you. This is Kanji and London, L and Mitchie from here on in. Are you sure you can handle that?” he asked as he stared into her eyes.

London ran her hands through his hair and smiled softly. “I know I can.”

“Come here,” he whispered as he pulled her to him, hugging her closely. They embraced like that for a few minutes, and London turned her back to his front. Kanji’s arms immediately pulled her back into him, loving the way that she felt in his embrace.

“You have no idea how long I’ve wanted this, just this…you. I am so in love with you, London. I love you so much, baby,” he whispered as he kissed her hair.

“I love you too. Now, since I’m not getting the real thing at this time, why don’t you tell me one thing that you’re going to do to me?” London asked with a yawn as Kanji laughed sexily.

“Um…I’m going to kiss you,” he whispered as his head landed in the crook of her neck, kissing it.

“Oh, I know that…,” she said.

“All over…slowly…every inch. I’m going to make sure my lips taste every piece of this lovely body, softly, licking you, biting you, tasting you,” he whispered and London shivered.

“Really?” she asked.

“Yes. You know how much I love chocolate, right?” he asked as he nipped her earlobe.

“Yes,” London said.

“You’ve seen what I’ve done to a chocolate bar, right?” he asked.

London gulped as the realization hit her. “Damn.”

Kanji grinned against her ear, his lips still nipping at it. “Yeah. You don’t stand a chance.”

“Whoa. I guess I better eat my Wheaties, then, huh?” she asked as he pulled her closer.

“Yeah. Or, have a V-8 and a Red Bull and some Vitamin Water because once I get started, I don’t stop…especially since it’s you,” he whispered.

London was sleepy, dizzy, and turned on. “Oh shit.”

“Yeah. Oh shit,” Kanji whispered as he kissed her on top of the head, his eyes slowly closing, hugging London tightly.