Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story


- Text Size +

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


Chapter 8

London woke up in a comfortable, but unfamiliar bed, feeling more rested than she had in a long time. She pointed her toes as she stretched her legs and curled her fists as she extended her arms, stretching her body even further. Her eyes widened as she took in the room that she was in and she smiled. Kanji. Her mind drifted to all the things that they spoke to one another, particulary the part where he told her he loved her. She thought that it may have been all a dream, but as she sniffed the air and smelled the aroma of his famous strawberry waffles, she knew that it wasn’t.

London stood up and walked into the master bath and searched the second drawer for an extra toothbrush. She quickly brushed her teeth and washed her face and what she found was one of the best sights she had seen in a long time. Kanji was pouring waffle batter in the waffle iron and humming to the radio as he did it. London tiptoed into the kitchen and wrapped her arms around his waist.

“Good morning. Are you hungry?” his deep voice asked.

“Good morning and yes, I’m starving. You know I love those waffles,” she replied.

“I know. That’s why I made them. How did you sleep?” he asked, turning his head so that he could look at her.

“Wonderful. I haven’t slept that good in a long time,” she whispered as he grinned at her.

“Neither have I,” he said as his head leaned as she stood on tiptoe to kiss Kanji on the lips. After the kiss, London let him go and looked around.

“You know what to do,” he replied, referring to their ritual. London smiled at him as she began to whip eggs in a bowl and turn on the griddle in the middle of Kanji’s stove. As long as she could remember, they would make breakfast together whenever she slept over at his place or vice versa. He would make the waffles and she would make the turkey bacon and the eggs, and slice the fruit. They worked together in a comfortable silence, smiling and touching each other every chance they got. Kanji would catch her eye and wink at her, making London tingle all over. When they were finished with breakfast, they sat at Kanji’s table and ate. For a few minutes, London ate and Kanji just stared at her as she ate.

“So, what are we going to do today?” London asked as Kanji chewed, intensely gazing at her. The way her lips wrapped around that fork and the moans of pleasure at eating his special strawberry waffles topped with fresh strawberries and whipped cream was doing all kinds of things to him. Kanji felt himself become rock hard in a matter of seconds as he watched her lick her lips. Why did she have to be so beautiful, he thought as he gazed at her face.

“I was thinking that we could stay in. We have a lot of time to make up for,” he replied as she grinned.

“That’s true. What?” London asked referring to his stare.

“I love your lips,” he said. London grinned.

“Thank you,” she replied.

“You have beautiful lips,” he whispered, as he licked his own lips, staring at her. He saw that she had a little strawberry sauce mixed with whipped cream in the corner of her mouth. Kanji leaned over and lightly licked it off, causing London’s breath to catch in her throat.

“You had a little strawberry sauce and whipped cream right there,” he replied as he pulled away slowly from her lips, staring into her eyes, his face close to hers. London’s heart began to beat as she looked into his eyes and saw his hands capture her face.

“Did you get all of it?” London asked.

“No, there’s more right over here. Let me get it for you,” he whispered as his tongue licked the other corner of her mouth. He looked into her eyes and she stared into his and the next thing she knew, they were kissing passionately. His lips melded to hers and when his tongue went inside of her hot, velvety, mouth, he groaned loudly, tasting strawberries and the taste that was uniquely London. His hands held her face as he kissed her. He pulled away.

“What’s wrong?” London asked breathlessly.

“Nothing. Not a fucking thing except that I need you. I want you so bad, London,” he whispered as he pulled her up, picked her up, and began kissing her again as he carried her to an empty counter. London felt the shirt that she was wearing ride up as the cool of the counter rubbed against her ass. Kanji’s lips began to travel down her neck, her fingers in his jet black locks. His lips felt so good on her neck and when he reached a particular spot on her neck, she groaned loudly.

“That must be your spot. Let’s see,” he whispered as he kissed, bit and sucked the same spot. London groaned louder, her legs clasping tightly around his body.

“Um,” she whispered as she felt him kiss through the shirt down her body. He reached the hem of the t-shirt and lifted it up as London hurriedly lifted her arms to aid him in getting the material off. Once her shirt was off, London’s hands went to Kanji’s chest as he was throwing his shirt off. He stared at her for a while, taking in her beautiful breasts, the dark nipples pointing directly at him. His hands cupped both breasts, his thumbs making circles on the distended ends.

“Damn, L. Do you have any idea how hot you look right now?” he asked as his lips kissed hers.

London smiled against his lips as they left hers again to kiss her neck. Her hands loved the way his thick locks felt between her fingers. She never thought that this would happen, but she was so glad that it was.

“No…tell me,” she whispered.

“You look so fucking hot, baby. You are beautiful, just beautiful,” he whispered. London threw her head back and moaned. His hands felt so good, his fingers teasing and taunting her breasts. When she felt his head dip lower and his mouth pull her left nipple into his mouth, sucking it with a frenzy, the wetness that was already between her legs increased its flow and drenched the cotton crotch of her panties.

“Oh, I like that,” she whispered.

“I’m glad, baby. But, we’re going to have to finish that later, because if I don’t’ get inside of you, I’m going to fuckin’ lose it,” he whispered as his mouth let go of her nipple and his lips began to travel down her body. He pulled away enough so that his hands glided down her sides to those cute bikinis that drove him crazy last night.

“These are so damn cute, but so damn gone,” he whispered as he ripped them off of her legs just like he wanted to the night before.

London licked her lips and was so turned on by the fact that he ripped her panties that when she felt the licks across her lower stomach, she was caught by surprise.

“You ripped my favorite pair,” she whispered as he looked up at her. London leaned back against the counter and spread her legs wantonly. Damn, she was sexy, he thought as he looked at her licking the inside of her left thigh, then her right.

“Sorry, but they were blocking progress. I’ll get you some more,” he whispered as he stared between her legs. She was extremely wet and so pretty there, he thought as his tongue licked the junction where hip meets thigh as she moaned loudly.

“You’d better,” she whispered as she heard him inhale and then kiss her partially waxed mound. Her fingers gripped his hair as she felt his fingers brush along the seam of her dripping pussy, then felt as one, then two fingers dipped inside of her. London moaned as she felt his fingers move inside of her wet tightness. He moved in and out, making London scrape her nails against his scalp.

“Baby, your pussy looks so good and it smells…umm. It feels incredible. I can’t wait to get inside of you,” he whispered as he licked her while his fingers moved inside and out. London felt his tongue and fingers on her making her want more and along with the way he was talking to her, making her feel as if she was on fire.

“Oh, stop it, Kanji, I can’t wait anymore,” she whispered as he swiped her clit slowly and stood, then kissed her on the lips. London kissed him back and as he pulled away he licked her bottom lip, winking at her as he retrieved a foil packet out of his shorts, pulling his shorts and boxers down simultaneously. London’s eyes got her fill of his beautiful body and that long, hard, thick piece of anatomy that was at full attention and pointing to her. London stared with anticipation as he rolled the latex over his erection. London watched as he kept his eyes on her, pulling her ass to the end of the counter and her legs over his arms.

Kanji rubbed the head of his dick against London’s clit, fastening his lips to her ear, then returning his lips to hers, kissing her softly. “Tell me, London…tell me you need me.”

“I need you,” she moaned as her hands continued to play in his hair as he stared into her eyes.

“Tell me that you want me,” he whispered, rubbing his hardness against her wet slit. London groaned.

“I want you,” she whispered.

“Tell me you want me to fuck you,” he whispered as the head of his dick entered the mouth of her sex. She felt so wet and hot, he thought as he watched London inch forward to take more of him in.

“I want you to fuck me, right now…please,” she whispered and Kanji had never been so turned on as he was at that moment. With one smooth thrust, Kanji was inside of her, his eyes closing at the feel of her tight, warm pussy wrapped around his dick.

London knew he would feel good, but she didn’t know how good. He was completely filling her and she hadn’t felt this good in so long. She moaned his name as he began to move swiftly inside of her.

“Oh fuck, L, you feel good, so good,” he whispered as he opened his eyes. London’s eyes were closed and her nails were clawing his shoulders, pulling him closer to her. Never had he seen her look so beautiful, he thought. The sight of his pale dick dipping inside of London’s chocolate covered pussy was doing things to him. He had dreamed about fucking her the way that he currently was for so long and now that he was, he didn’t want to stop. She felt exquisitely tight, and wet and hot, his dick a snug fit inside of her. He knew she would feel like this, he thought.

“That’s…oh Kanji,” she moaned.

She felt so good, he thought as he moved in and out of her. She was moaning loudly, which was only making his dick harder. London began to move her legs out of his arms and around his neck, making him go deeper.

“Oh, shit, that’s…don’t stop…damn it,” London replied as Kanji arched his back and began to thrust harder and faster, tapping her g-spot after each stroke. London was moaning so loud, she knew the neighbors could hear her, but she didn’t care. This man was giving her the best fuck of her life and she was going to enjoy every minute of it. A few minutes of groaning, moaning and moving and London felt that familiar feeling well up in the pit of her stomach.

“I’m coming, Kanji, keep doing…AAAAH!” she screamed as her pussy walls clenched, her legs tightening around his neck. London felt her legs shaking and her head fell against his shoulder.

Kanji couldn’t hold out any longer as her pussy pulsed tightly around him. “London,” he groaned loudly as his back arched more and he thrusted several times before he groaned her name once more, coming long and hard into the condom. He leaned his head against hers and gently pulled her legs from around his neck, placing them around his waist, gulping air into his lungs. London tried to catch her breath as she ran her hands over his sweaty back. She was just as sweaty and she smiled as she kissed his neck. He didn’t try to pull out of her, only pulling her closer. She felt his hands rub the small of her back and kiss her shoulder.

“Finally,” he replied as he kissed her damp shoulder, still catching his breath.

“I know,” she whispered. After a few minutes, there breathing had somewhat got under control.  Kanji lifted his head and smiled at her.

“I’m never gonna look at this counter the same again,” he whispered, pulling her damp hair back from her face as she laughed. He was half-erect inside of her.

“I should hope not,” London replied as Kanji’s lips caught hers.

He kissed her softly and then he whispered, “That was…words can’t describe that. You’re quite flexible, you know that?”

London laughed against his lips as they looked in each other’s eyes, speaking through their kisses. “You haven’t seen anything yet.”

Kanji went from semi-erect to full hard on as soon as she uttered those words. “Really?”

“Really,” she answered as they kissed. Kanji picked her up off the counter, holding her by her ass. He walked into his bedroom, closed the door with his feet and laid her gently on his bed. London felt his lost when he pulled out of her and watched as he reached over and pulled another condom out of his nightstand.

“Why don’t you show me what else you can do?” he asked as he kissed her, laying on top of her. The next thing he knew, she had flipped over on top of him, staring into his eyes. Kanji licked his lips staring at her, his hands running up and down her curvy sides, taking in her gorgeous body as she pulled the condom out of his hand. London ripped it open with her teeth and rolled the condom over his hard flesh. She placed her legs on the outside of his and lowered herself onto him, both groaning at the intrusion. Kanji kept his eyes on London as she began to move up and down on top of him. London bit her bottom lip and stared into his eyes.

“Um,” she whispered, loving the way he felt inside of her. Kanji’s hands cupped her breasts, watching her as she moved. London moved up and down, keeping her eyes on him, her hands gripping his waist. London clenched her walls as she moved her pussy down on his dick, and began to roll her hips as she moved up. Kanji’s hands left her breasts and moved to her hips, his eyes closing, cracking his toes.

“Do that again, L, shit, that felt good, so fucking good. Oh, fuck me,” he whispered. If she didn’t stop, he was going to cum a lot faster than he wanted to.

“That’s what I’m doing baby,” she whispered as she began to move faster. Kanji heard the bed squeak, getting turned on and began to thrust a little inside of her.

“And you’re doing it well, ummm, just like that, keep moving just like that…damn, ride me baby, ride me,” he whispered with his eyes closed, as his hands gripped her hips pulling her closer to him as she moved up and down on him.

“Kanji, you feel so good,” she groaned. Kanji began to thrust up into her, guiding her hips. He opened his eyes and saw London bucking up and down on him, her eyes closed and her mouth partially open.

“You’re close, aren’t you baby? That’s it baby, get yours. Come all over my dick, baby, all over it,” he whispered and London screamed into the air, her fingernails scratching his waist. He felt London’s pussy spasm all around him and he sat up, held her close and flipped her on her back, twisting her body slightly sideways as he wrapped her right leg around his neck. He was really deep inside of her and she gasped as he began to thrust quickly inside of her.

“That’s so good, so good,” London groaned and a few minutes later she was yelling, cumming again. Kanji couldn’t take these spasms and after he thrusted a few times, he yelled, “Oh fuck baby, I’m cumming,” collapsing on top of her as he came. He didn’t put his full weight on her and after a few minutes he pulled out of her, missing the warmth of her pussy. He discarded the condom and kissed her torso, paying extra special attention to her beautiful ass cheeks until he reached her lips. London smiled against his as she kissed him.

"You're sweet...you're so sweet, baby," he whispered as London smiled.

"So I take it you liked that?" she asked sweetly.

“Hell yes...I loved it! Are you crazy? That was incredible, London. What are you trying to do to me, woman?” he asked. He felt so good, so close to her. He loved her so much. London laid her head on his chest and intertwined her fingers with his, watching him lift the hand to his mouth and kiss it.

“What, you can’t hang?” she asked as he laughed.

“Oh, I can hang. Just so you know, we’re not leaving this fucking bed today,” he replied as she grinned.

“Goody,” she said.

“I want you barely walking when we’re through,” he replied as she laughed.

“Trust me, with that thing you’ve got, it’s going to happen. Besides, walking is overrated anyway,” she said as he laughed.

“You are something else.  London, I’m sorry I kind of rushed things, but it’s been 8 years, L and well, your pussy’s fucking good,” he replied as she smiled.

“Wow,” she said.

”Wow is right. Don’t worry, baby. We have all day and night and by the time I’m through, there won’t be a spot on your body that I haven’t licked or sucked,” Kanji whispered.

“Not one spot?” she asked, imagining Kanji’s mouth all over her.

“Not one,” he replied.

“That’s good, all good. Anywhoo, I’ve had too many orgasms to function and I need a nap. Can I take a nap?” London asked as he laughed.

“A nap. Already?” he asked.

“Yes. You feed me good food, then you fuck me senseless. A full stomach and several orgasms and you have a sleepy London. I just need a few winks, then I’m all yours,” she yawned.

Kanji just shook his head and said, “Isn’t the guy supposed to be falling asleep?”

“Deal with it,” London replied as she kissed his chest, yawning again. Kanji laid next to her, watching her sleep. She was beautiful and all his, he thought, thinking about how passionate London was. And after what they shared, he wouldn’t let her go.

Kanji kissed the top of her head and whispered, “I love you, London.”

“I love you, too,” he heard her sweet voice whisper as he smiled and continued to watch her as she slept.

*******************************************************************

Kanji fell asleep with London and only after a few hours, London woke him up ready to make love again. Kanji obliged and now after their 4th go round (which took place in the shower) they were ordering Chinese food for dinner.

He smiled at her as she dried her hair with a towel, dressed in his Yankees t-shirt. Kanji pulled her to him by the waist and kissed her softly on the lips.

“How long before our grub gets here?” London asked.

“About twenty minutes. You look good in my shirt,” he replied as she leaned up on tip toe and kissed his lips.

“Thanks,” she whispered.

“But, you'd look a whole lot better out of it,” he whispered with a grin as his lips went to her neck. London’s fingers went to his hair as she sighed.

“Kanji, baby…the food,” she whispered.

“We’ve got time,” Kanji whispered as his fingers began to lift up her shirt as he kissed her neck. He had moved his lips to her ear when he heard his doorbell rang.

“Damn that was quick…ten minutes,” he said as he continued as if the doorbell didn’t ring. London pulled him away and laughed.

“Kanji, the food is here and I want to eat. I need my energy, don’t I?” London asked as he groaned from her neck and moved away from her luscious body.

“You do have a point.  We will finish this,” he said grinning at her as he walked to the door, his chest bare, in a pair of grey pajama pants that rode low on his hips. London walked back into his master bath to blow dry her hair. He heard her close the bathroom door and as Kanji opened the door with the cash in his hand his smile dropped.

“Nic,” he replied.

“Hi Kanji. Can I come in?” Nic asked as she pushed past him and walked into his apartment. Kanji was puzzled because he hadn’t seen her for awhile and they broke up months ago.

“What are you doing here, Nic?” he asked, looking towards his bedroom. If London saw her, she was going to shit a brick.

“I came to see you. We need to talk. You’re looking very good, Kanji,” Nic stated as her hand reached out and touched his chiseled chest. Kanji grabbed her hand and pushed it away.

“Thank you. What do you want to talk about?” he asked.

“I’ve missed you. I want to get back together,” she replied as he grinned. Kanji crossed his arms across his chest.

“Not gonna happen,” Kanji stated as Nic pouted.

“Why not?” Nic asked.

“Because we have nothing in common,” Kanji replied.

“I know of one thing we have in common,” she said as she tried to touch him again.

“Sex can’t be the only thing that you have going in a relationship, Nic. We could barely hold a conversation without arguing. Nic, it’s over, so get used to it,” he replied.

“Why do you have to be so mean, Kanji? I mean, we were good with each other,” she replied.

“But not good for each other. Nic, we made the right decision by breaking up. Accept it and move on. I have,” Kanji replied.

“But we were….,” Nic began until she heard a female voice and the body attached to said voice coming towards them. London walked in dressed only in Kanji’s shirt, her hair in a ponytail. London walked up to Kanji and placed her hands on his chest.

“Mitchie, come back to bed, baby. I’m waiting and you know I hate waiting…Nic, what are you doing here?” London asked.

Nic looked between Kanji and London and realized what was going on. She always knew that he had a thing for London and now it was confirmed. She could spot that glow anywhere.

“Oh, hell no! I knew it. You’ve been fucking her this entire time!” Nic exclaimed.

“No, I wasn’t cheating on you and besides, my relationship with London is none of your concern, Nic,” he replied. London leaned up and kissed him on the lips.

“Don’t be too long, baby. We have things to do. Nice to see you, Nic,” London replied as Kanji stared at her sexy, retreating form, biting his bottom lip. He forgot Nic was there until she spoke.

“So that’s how it is? You’re with London now?” Nic asked.

“Yeah. So, now that you know, I have to get back to my girl. Goodbye,” he replied and opened the door. Nic walked through the door cursing and Kanji locked it. He took a deep breath and heard the doorbell ring once more. He opened it and gave the money to the delivery boy and took the food. He locked the door once more, placed the food on the counter and sighed as he walked into his bedroom. He pulled London into his arms.

“That was the hottest thing ever. You are so fuckin’ sexy,” he whispered as he tried to kiss her, but London moved her face away.

“L, what is it? I know you’re not worried about Nic,” he replied as she sighed.

“Why was she here?” London asked.

“She wanted to get back together with me, but I told her that I got a woman…you,” Kanji said as he tried to kiss her again but she moved away again.

“Kanji, do you still want her? I mean, she looks like a supermodel and…” London stated. Kanji picked her up and sat on his bed, pulling her close in his lap.

“I don’t care about Nic and the way she looks. You have no idea how beautiful you are, London. You are the most beautiful girl in the world to me. The only woman I want is you. I thought I told you that. I thought I showed you that. London, you have nothing to worry about. I love you,” Kanji said.

London sighed and looked into his eyes. They were truthful and sincere. “I love you, too. Did you see her face when I walked in?”

Kanji laughed. “It was priceless. You’re an evil woman, London Carter.”

“I only use my evil for good. So, can we eat now?” London asked.

“In a minute. L, you don’t have to worry about Nic or anyone else, baby. You’re all that I see,” he whispered.

“I’d better be,” she said as she leaned down and met his lips. She felt Kanji’s tongue dip tenderly inside of her mouth and give her such a reassuring kiss that she knew she was his and he was hers.